Beauty and the Geek Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers

"Let me get a towel."

Miley continued to lean over the bed as Charlie moved towards the closet, "That was so hot, Charlie. I love watching you masturbate almost as much as I love doing it for you."

Charlie found a towel in the hamper and grinned as he returned to his messy fiancé, "I think you're better at it than me."

Miley beamed as Charlie gently wiped up the sticky mess that had puddled onto her back, "That's good to know, because I take pride in jerking you off. I certainly have had a lot of pra-"

Her words were cut short by a sudden intrusion between her legs.

"Oh god... Charlie, what are you -?"

"I'm still horny," Charlie replied, poking his semi-erect cock between Miley's trim thighs.

"Can you get hard again so soon after cumming?" Miley asked, parting her legs to accommodate him.

"All I could think about when you had me jerking off was how I wanted to feel your warm pussy surrounding me."

Miley felt Charlie poking at her, but his cock was still a bit spongy. She pushed a hand between her tummy and the bed, reaching to grasp his cock and help guide it into her. "I've got you," she assured him.

Charlie let out a satisfied sigh as Miley helped guide their connection.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

But Miley already knew the answer. She could feel Charlie's arousal as it renewed within her, his cock rapidly thickening.

"It feels amazing," Charlie whispered, grabbing Miley by her hips.

Unable to help herself from gasping a little, Miley felt Charlie push his intrusion deeper. She adored the feeling of being so completely filled by him, and this was a new experience. Usually Charlie was fully erect when he entered her, but this time Miley could literally feel his cock grow and expand within her.

"I love it when you fuck me," Miley whimpered against the bed. "Your cock is so big; it's like this unbelievable force filling my insides."

Charlie's fingers kneaded into Miley's hips as he began pushing some slow thrusts into her depths, but then his hands slid along the sides of her torso before he reached around to grasp at her tits. Miley's breasts were small, but her hard nipples burned against his palms. Miley turned her head sideways as Charlie fully mounted her, inviting his mouth to meet hers. Their lips met and tongues tangled for several heated moments.

"I love being your slut," Miley whispered, dragging her tongue across Charlie's lips, "your hot little slut that you stick your cock into whenever you're horny."

Charlie grunted in arousal and clasped Miley tightly in his arms, her back firmly against his slender chest as his hips thundered behind her, "I love it when you talk dirty... I love it so much."

Miley took the fucking, motionless in Charlie's arms as his thrusts grew in power as well as speed. "Fuck it into me," she begged. "Fuck your pleasure into me. Fuck a baby into me, Charlie. Fuck a baby into your woman..."

"Oh jeezus," Charlie moaned. Whenever Miley began the pregnancy talk it drove him wild.

Miley shook from the powerful thrusts Charlie was pushing into her. She felt his arms tighten about her torso and his hands were digging into her tit-flesh. It aroused to her to be used by him so savagely, so wantonly, and she could feel the flutter of a climax grow between her legs.

"Do it, baby!" Miley gasped. "Make me pregnant. Oh god! Oh god, Charlie, I want your baby in me so bad... oh fuck, I'm gonna cum..."

"I want to cum inside you," Charlie announced, his voice raspy and uncontrolled.

Miley nodded frantically, an orgasm consuming her. It was a slow burn for her that spread over her thighs and stomach, a feeling of pleasure mixed with love. "Fuck your cock into me deep," she urged between gasps. "I want to feel your seeds in my womb, where they'll be warm and safe and grow into a baby..."

Charlie burst. His throat issued a sharp grunt and he froze in place. Miley could feel his cock pumping and heaving against her vaginal walls as it spilled Charlie's load within her.

It was divine.

"I can feel it," Miley whimpered. "I can feel your cum in me. Oh my god..."

Charlie shuddered a pair of sharp thrusts against Miley's ass before the last of pleasure left his body and entered Miley's. His form was sweaty from the effort and he could feel the skin of his chest cling against that of Miley's back.

"I love you baby," Miley said with tears in her eyes. "I love you so much."

"Miley?" Charlie looked at her with concern, "Are you... crying?"

Miley nodded with a smile, "its okay, I'm just overwhelmed, that's all. That felt so good, and I love you. I'm so happy."

The two lovers kissed again over Miley's shoulder.

"I finally did it," Charlie whispered.

Miley pushed some sticky strands of curls off her sweaty forehead, "Finally did what?"

Charlie joked, "I finally fucked you so hard it brought tears to your eyes."

PART 3 – On Again

===============

Stacy laughed. She couldn't help it. It felt so good, to laugh, to laugh so uncontrollably that it started to hurt in her chest.

"Stop!" Stacy squealed, squirming around in her bed.

Suddenly the sheet covering her popped up and she could see Brian's flush face beneath the covers. "Sorry," he grinned. "I didn't know you were so ticklish."

"You know damn well how ticklish I am!"

"Maybe I knew a little," Brian winked.

Stacy giggled, "Oh my god, I can't believe we did this."

"Yeah," Brian agreed. "And we're not even drunk."

"What made you come over?" Stacy asked as Brian settled in the bed beside her to catch his breath.

"Your text today," Brian answered. "You asked me out, and I didn't want to wait until Friday to see you."

Stacy smiled, "You're sweet. But did you come over here thinking you were going to get laid?"

"No," Brian replied honestly. "I just wanted to see you. I had no idea you were going to jump my bones."

"Me?!?" Stacy gasped innocently, "You're the one who started ripping my shirt off."

"Only after you started tearing at my belt while you were sticking your tongue down my throat."

"Whatever," Stacy smiled. "God. Miley is going to freak out when she finds out about this."

Brian laid a wrist across his forehead and stared at Stacy's bedroom ceiling, "Yeah, she hasn't been my biggest fan lately. I keep disappointing her."

"She'll get over it," Stacy assured him. "She loves you, you know."

Brian glanced aside in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"You and Charlie," Stacy sat up, looking around her bedroom for a tee shirt. "She has some kind of motherly instinct when it comes to you two. She's very protective of you both. Do you remember last summer, when Miley and I weren't getting along?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"We were always fighting about you."

Brian watched as Stacy slipped out of the bed. He stared at her voluptuous backside when she bent over to pick up a shirt, "You guys fought about me?"

"Yeah," Stacy pulled the tee over her head. It was Brian's, so it fell over her hips far enough to conceal the necessaries. "At the time I kept feeling like she was taking your side over mine, you know? It made me so angry. I kind of resented you for it, which probably had something to do with us breaking up."

Brian propped himself up, leaning on an elbow, to listen.

"Like when I thought you were cheating on me with that Sam girl."

Brian winced.

"I know you weren't, but Miley totally would have stuck up for you even if you had. It was like that all summer. She tried forcing me into giving you the benefit of the doubt whenever I was angry about something you did or said. I've since come to realize that she's like a tigress defending her cubs. She never used to be like that, before Charlie. He brought that out of her."

"I know what you mean," Brian nodded. "She's crazy sometimes, and she can be way too nosey..."

Stacy smirked.

"But it's good having someone like Miley in my corner. She pretends that it bothers her when Charlie and I are working on our comic book, but then two minutes later she's encouraging us and telling us how talented we are."

Stacy sat at the edge of the bed, "She's going to forgive you for cheating on Sam, if she hasn't already."

"I hope Sam can forgive me, too."

Stacy assumed, "You want to get back together with her?"

"Huh? Brian blinked, "Oh. Oh... no, not at all. Seriously. Sam's great and all, but I'm pretty sure she was just my rebound from you."

Stacy blushed, "And Haley?"

Brian made a guilty expression and shrugged, "I don't know. Haley's a hot girl who kind of threw herself at me... you know how it is."

Stacy rolled her eyes.

"She's not you," Brian stated suddenly. "She's not even close."

Stacy squinted at Brian, "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I've been in love with you since high school. I never stopped. For me, it's always been about you. Yeah, maybe I completely fucked our relationship up, but that doesn't change the fact that you're my fantasy girl."

Stacy blinked, "But... but you seemed okay with it when we broke up?"

"I thought I was," Brian sat up in the bed, the sheet falling off his chest. "But in my defense you were my first girlfriend. I didn't have much experience. I fucked it up between us, Stacy. But... I miss you. I miss you all the time."

"Oh Brian..." Stacy lunged onto the bed and threw her arms around Brian's neck. She squeezed a clinging hug to him, "I miss you too."

=====

Miley leaned all her weight onto one leg, her opposite hip flaring against the hem of Charlie's tee shirt, as she stood in the kitchen and stared at the microwave. "Charlie?" she called, "How long before I can take it out?"

Charlie's amused voice came from the bathroom, "When it stops popping. Don't you know how to make popcorn?"

Miley made a pouting frown, "I always burn it."

"I'll be there in a second," Charlie called.

Miley tapped her lip with the pad of her pointer finger as she listened to the popping sounds and watched the bag inflate inside the microwave. Suddenly, a knock came from the door, "Baby, can you get that? This is almost done and I don't want to burn it."

"I'm peeing!"

Miley sighed and trotted hurriedly as another knock came, "I'll be right there...!" She unlatched the lock and opened the apartment door. She gasped sharply upon seeing who it was.

"Hello, dear."

Miley could hardly believe her eyes, "Mother?!?"

[to be continued]

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers
12