Beauty and the Geek Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers

"Yes," Miley whimpered. "It made me so hot thinking about them cumming on me over and over. I wanted to be covered with their hot sticky cum, Charlie."

Charlie worked a second finger into Miley's sex and began fucking them both in and out of her wetness, "They'd get it in your hair, and all over your face, I bet."

Miley nodded, "All over. On my titties and on my stomach. Oh god, Charlie... do you think I'm dirty?"

"Yes," Charlie answered.

Miley would have laughed if she wasn't so turned on by Charlie's hand masturbating her.

"Do you want to feel hot cum shooting on your body right now?"

"Fuck yes," Miley moaned.

Charlie retrieved his hand and rose from the couch. Miley looked confused for a moment, until Charlie climbed over her legs and knelt on the couch above her lap. His erection was sticking straight up between them and Charlie wrapped his own hand around it.

"You're such a naughty girl, Miley."

Miley bit her lip and nodded in agreement. She started to masturbate herself also, her hand moving under Charlie's hanging balls to touch her pussy.

Charlie rapidly stroked himself, "I'm gonna cum all over you."

"Oh god," Miley squeaked, fully aroused. Fluids were readily flowing from her sex to wet the couch cushion between her legs.

Miley had no idea how close Charlie was, so when a stream of his semen shot out and blasted her in the face she was caught unprepared. She flinched at first, but when the second dollop arrived Miley had parted her lips and caught the strand right across her mouth; some of it landed on her tongue.

Charlie was letting out gasping grunts as he aimed lower. Several ropes of his cum fell to Miley's chest and stomach and Charlie kept jacking himself swiftly. By the time he was done, Miley's entire torso was stained with stringy strands that slid down her tan skin.

"Cum on me," Miley begged wantonly while Charlie was in the throes of his orgasm. Her pussy was on fire and her own orgasm swiftly blossomed into an explosion. "Cum all over me!" she screamed. Miley could feel the cum Charlie shot onto her chest slide and pool to the cavern between her breasts.

Charlie rubbed his cock against Miley's skin, smearing it against the cum that decorated her chest.

"Oh fuck," Miley gasped. She looked down at her toned frame and saw Charlie's glistening pleasure coating her body, "You really slimed me good that time, baby."

Charlie chuckled and climbed off her lap.

Miley was playing with his semen, sliding her hand around in it and making it form sticky strands between her nipples and finger tips.

Charlie sat next to her, slumping back into the couch.

"You were supposed to cum inside me," Miley suddenly remembered with half a pout.

Charlie made a tired grin, "Will you ever forgive me?"

"That was pretty hot," Miley admitted, "I like feeling your cum shooting out all over me."

Charlie pivoted his head towards her, "If you can wait ten minutes I could probably go again?"

Miley beamed, "Okay!" She stood and pulled her panties up, "I'm gonna go put something sexy on."

Charlie smirked and shook his head, watching Miley disappear into the bedroom. "Hey, Miley?" he suddenly called.

Miley dug through a dresser drawer, "Yeah, baby?"

Charlie found his boxers and slipped them up his legs, "If we're going to have a baby, and start a family, don't you think we should get married?"

Miley's head poked out of the bedroom doorway, "You mean, now?"

Charlie grinned, "Well, not this second, but yeah... sooner than we planned. I know I said I wanted to wait for Jack to --"

"Don't worry about my dad," Miley shook her head. "He already told me he'd walk me down the proverbial aisle whenever we're ready."

Charlie stood, "He did?"

"Yeah," Miley nodded. She reappeared in the short hallway from their bedroom, cleaning her chest off with a towel. "Charlie, what exactly are you saying?"

"I guess I'm saying I don't want to wait anymore. I don't want to wait to be a family, or to be your husband, or to have children. People always say they'll do things 'someday', but what are we so afraid of? Life? I don't think it's that scary, especially when I have you right beside me."

The towel Miley was holding fell from her hand to pool at the floor. She swallowed, "So... you want to get married?"

Charlie nodded, "Yeah, I want to get married. I don't want to wait."

Miley's smile lit up the whole apartment, "Let's do it, Charlie. Let's get married!"

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,752 Followers