Beauty and the Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice teeth. Very important in a man." She grinned back, and he noticed for the first time that one of her canines was chipped. Was that a good sign?

Running her hands further up his body, she came to his shoulders, down his arms, to hands, fingers, which she guided back up to her breasts. She moaned when he took them in his hand, rolling her nipples between trembling fingers. It had been a long time since he had touched a naked tit, and never by a woman this wanton. He liked that word.

Soft sounds of her encouraging him filled the room, as she moved around on him, having him play her body. Her pussy was next, and she slowly had him work her clit, until he caught the hang of it. Two fingers effortlessly slid in and out of her, lubricated by her plentiful juices, teasing her clit, rubbing it, feeling it, squeezing it. She was very loud, something else he had never encountered, and her constant verbal encouragement and cries of 'oh god', 'holy shit', 'keep going', and 'fuck yeah' were actually somewhat distracting. But he kept it up, and got reward for his efforts by having a tit pushed in his face. He did enjoy that.

Pushing his fingers in and out of her, she started grinding into his hand, her body shuttering every once in a while. She had switched to a lot of moaning now, and he was going crazy here, her hand wrapped around his hardening cock, controlling his pace with slight squeezes and jerks.

"Allison..."

"Shhhh...just a second..." She was rocking on his hand, his fingers fucking in and out her, and for just a second she seemed to seize up, shaking just a bit, then relax, collapsing against him.

"Your turn now." Her body slid backwards, slowly, very slowly, like a snake slithering through the grass in the search for prey. It seemed like every inch of her was dragging across his cock, and he wanted to scream, but instead he just grabbed the sheets, his hands balling up, almost tearing them off the bed. She saw his predicament, and he heard her laugh.

Her hands got their grip back on cock, and she cooed over it. He felt her hot breath on the head, and then it was nothing but heat and wetness. The feeling of his first blow job was unbelievable, as her throat just seemed to open up, accept him in, and then suqeeeezed the tip of so decadently. Her hands pumped the base, alternating with fondling his balls, while her tongue slathered along the length of his member.

Breathing came in shallow, fast, gasps now. He did not know how long she had been slobbing his knob, but the feeling was unbelievable, and he knew he would not last long. Her pace was slow, leisurely, and he wished he could think of something that would prolong the pleasure, but all he could focus on was that mouth, that feeling of pure pleasure enveloping his very being, the heat radiating from her tongue, and spreading through his body, the soft feel of her fingers on his skin, the teasing touch of the air she exhaled across his pubic hair.

It was all for naught, as he started to buck, and then exploded in her mouth. Two, three, four strong spurts exploded from his cock, and she squealed with glee. Each drop disappeared into her mouth, and she swallowed them all. To say that he was amazed was an under statement.

"You ever eat pussy?"

"Excuse me..."

"Have you ever taken your tongue, and licked a girl until she screams?"

"No, no can't say that I have." He had seen it once in porn though, and if that was what she wanted, he was ready to deliver. And he told her so. She laughed at his enthusiasm, and pushed him into position.

Sitting astride his bed, back to the wall, she made him kneel on the floor before her, her legs over his shoulders, and his face in her pussy.

He had a long tongue, she noticed, and he got the hang of things very quickly. She had him slide it in and out of her at first, then lick her lips, tease her clit, swirl it around. At first his hands just hung helplessly by his side, but then she had him touch her with them as well, playing with her tits again. He really seemed to enjoy that.

He built his own rhythm, slowly pushing it in, curving upwards into her, then pulling out quickly, lashing across her clit, teasing it, toying with it. Gently he would suck it into his mouth, drag his teeth across it, and then start again with the tongue. He tired abit, she could tell, and focused on closer, sharper strokes with his tongue against her clit, his tongue doing a wild dance across her pussy. The sensation drove her crazy, as she pressed his head deeper and deeper into her. She could feel the air his nose drew across her shaven pussy, and it made her that much more horny.

For his part, he was in heaven. She tasted to sweet, and the writhing motions her body performed, coupled with the pressure on his head from her hands, and the headlock from her legs, showed how much she appreciated his work. He really liked that.

They continued their dance like that, and after one or two, he figured out when she was orgasming, the way her body would seize up and then shake somewhat. It wasn't an exact science, but his analytical brain could see the signs, and his limited times actually having sex would confirm his theory.

Finally she stopped him, and pulled him back on the bed. They lay, tight against each other for a moment, kissing once more. Finally she pushed him away a bit, reaching between his legs. He was hard again, and a malevolent grin spread across her face. "I'm going to ride you like a fucking Bronco."

For a second she rolled on top, digging through her pants, but he was faster, pulling a condom out of his top desk drawer. She smiled, ripped it open, and slowly unrolled the polyurethane down his stiff cock. Admiring it, she gently stroked it a bit, then pushed him down on his back. The anticipation was palpable between the two of them, as she climbed on top, her body hovering over his.

At that very moment, she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. The moonlight was coming through the window behind her, illuminating her dark hair and outline to him. Sweat was running down her body, and dripping to his. But it was that look of hunger, a combination of desire and lust that really made her memorable to him. This woman wanted him, and nobody else. How could that not be sexy?

The movement was sudden, fluid, and very well aimed. She dropped with surprising violence, but he slid right into her, and she hissed out all the air in her body. He could only moan, and then hang on.

Her promise had been no idle threat, and within moments she had found a thrashing rhythm, her body working up and down on his pole, hands braced on his chest. Her legs and hips provided all the power she needed for her powerful motion, delivering strong up and down slides.

He gasped for air, knowing fully well that she was fucking him, and that he had never experienced anything like it. His cock seemed to be caught in a velvet glove, a soft, wet vice grip that was slowly squeezing the life out of him. He could hardly breath, the sweat was coming faster on his brow, and he thought he was seeing stars before his eyes.

"I hope you get fucking whiskey dick right about now." Her voice was a low moan, a combination hissed threat and sexy utterance. He didn't know what she meant, but he really hoped he could will his body to fulfill her desires.

Her pace was ferocious, the cries she uttered into the dark room echoing of the walls, her hair flying around her head like a turban about to separate from its owner. Droplets of sweat flew from her body, her tits swaying wildly before his eyes, rivulets of her salt running down her back and front. Breathing was ragged for both, and he felt the familiar stirring deep inside of himself.

He reached up, grasping her breasts, and she cried out when he pinched them. She pushed him, and then groaned, "grab my ass! Grab my ass! Grab my ASS! GRAB! MY! ASS!" He was too afraid to not comply, and her ass did feel good in his hands.

He squeezed, and that seemed to really send her over the edge. She was bucking back and forth, and he was not sure he could hold on for another eight seconds. Then her body locked up again, he breathed easy for a split second, then exploded in her pussy.

The burst of cum was much smaller this time, but she felt it splash inside the condom, and loved the feeling. A soft purr emitted from her lungs, and she collapsed onto him. His arms encircled her, and they lay like that, trying to catch their breath.

"That was amazing." He knew it was corny, but he felt he had to tell her. He could sense more then see her smile. "You are incredible."

"You do know how to make a girl feel special." She leaned up, kissing him softly, then slid up a bit more, plopping his cock out of her tunnel. Pulling away the condom, she dropped it in the trash can, then lay back down on his chest.

"Mind if I stay here tonight?"

"Would not have it any other way."

12