Because I Want To Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away to watch me, tweaking my nipples gently and I arched my back a bit wanting more. Seemingly understanding my plight be pinched them harder. A sharp cry left my lips and I jerked against the ties but they held tight. The helplessness added a dark sensual twist to the pleasure. He bent down and dropped little kisses along my collar bone sending tiny little sparks of sensation throughout.

His lips and tongue came tantalizingly close to those aching peaks but never actually touched them, driving me out of my mind with his teasing. They circled the pouting globes time after time until I thought for sure I was going to break the bindings just to get to him.

"Please, Sir," I begged unable to stand the torture any longer.

"Patience, my dear. I'll get to it when I'm ready," he whispered.

His lips pressed another gentle kiss to the side of my breast and his hot breath brushed over the wet trails his tongue had left behind.

"Please, Sir. I can't take it anymore," I whimpered.

He just chuckled and blew on the little trail again. The whimpering and the moaning became more desperate, yet he still ignored it.

"Please!" I begged again.

"I love the sounds you are making," he whispered.

He punctuated the statement by finally licking my nipple. I cried out again and tugged against my bindings desperate to hold his head to the spot I wanted his mouth on.

"I love hearing you beg me," he whispered between the teasing little flicks of his tongue.

"Please, Sir. Please, I need more," I pleaded uninhibited.

"Yes. Beg me, little one," he encouraged huskily.

He licked the aching nub again then gently blew on it. The mixture of cold and hot caused it to tingle sending a shooting pleasure straight to my hardened clit. I tried to press my thighs together to relieve some of the pressure but with how they were tied it was useless. He caught the restless movement of my legs and seemed to know exactly why I was doing it.

"Are you wet, little one?" he whispered.

I nodded unable to speak passed the whimpers.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I asked are you wet?" he growled warningly.

"Yes!" I cried urgently.

"You've been calling me Sir up until now, why are you stopping?"

"Yes, Sir!" I groaned frustrated.

"Very good. I find the more you say it, the more I love hearing it."

As if to reward me for doing as he asked he latched on to my nipple and began sucking on it vigorously. I cried out in pleasure, but instead of feeling the relief I thought I would feel, the dampness between my legs intensified until I knew I was making a mess of the sheets. Each deep pull felt as if it was directly connected to my clit and each flick of his tongue felt as if it was right on the sensitive nub.

I began babbling incoherently and he seemed to rather enjoy all of it since his actions became more demanding. My body grew taunt and seemed to be tuned to his every movement. When he backed off I had to bit my lip to keep from screaming in frustration.

But, he didn't leave me bereft from his touch for long. His hand glided down my stomach causing it to tighten in anticipation. I gasped as just his fingertips brushed against the top of my pussy. Stiffening, I waited for him to remove it, just knowing he was going to tease me some more. When he didn't move I looked up at him. When our eyes met he held the gaze as his hand brushed down the lips of my pussy several times.

I moaned and closed my eyes as the tingling in my clit doubled. The inner muscles of my canal tightened trying desperately to grasp something. Then he stopped just as quickly and I opened my eyes to see what was going on. Once our eyes met again he continued his gentle brushing. The pleasure forced my eyes closed again and he stopped yet again. I opened my eyes and gave him an imploring look. But he just raised his eyebrows as if to ask 'get it yet?' I nodded knowing what he wanted and also that if he didn't get it he'd stop.

He resumed his stroking for a moment or two longer then he slipped a finger between. It traced a path from the top down to my dripping hole just barely missing my clit. It rubbed a circle around the slit gathering the juices that were seeping out and spreading them upwards. A single finger circled my clit several times wringing another hoarse cry out of me. The pleasure was so acute and powerful that I felt as if I was on the edge of something, but I didn't know what it was.

I kept trying to press my hips closer to him and with each passing circle I felt this pressure build and build until I thought I was going to implode. So focused on the emotions that he was invoking I didn't realized that he'd gotten onto the bed until I felt his hot breath on my earlobe.

"You are so fucking wet that my hand is drenched," he whispered and bit my earlobe.

I cried out as the pain mingled with the pleasure bringing it to a boiling peak. The tormenting finger swept down again and circled the hole once more then suddenly drove in. He twisted it until it hit a spot deep inside that threw me into tilt. With a scream I threw my head back and clamped down hard on the invading finger squeezing it tightly with my inner muscles. The pleasure exploded outward slamming through my body, sending tantalizing shockwaves to every nerve and muscle setting it on fire. My hips thrust uncontrollably against his hand which countered back as hard as it could trying to match the rhythm.

It took a moment but I finally felt in control of my own body again. I was panting hard trying to catch my breath. When I realized my eyes were closed I opened them guiltily knowing I had disobeyed him. But he didn't look angry, instead he looked in awe at me.

"Damn," he said. "That had to be the single most beautiful sight I've ever seen."

I flushed and dropped my gaze. His throbbing hard on was in my sight now and I became fascinated by the little droplet that was popping out of the swollen purple tip of it. He followed my gaze and the bed jiggle as he shrugged.

"He's not as patient as I am. When you screamed as you came he wanted to join you. But I made him wait," he said.

I giggled a bit at how he spoke of his member. "Why?"

"Because he doesn't control this, I do."

The certainty of his words combined with the words themselves reminded me of a true Dom. To any other woman the sound would have been annoying or arrogant. But it made me deliciously hot. I gave him a pleased smile enjoying this new Trev that I was meeting. I had known all along that he was dominating and now... he knew it, too.

His finger moved inside me slightly, just enough to let me know that it was still there, sending another wave of tingling pleasure through me. I moaned gently and thrust back against it enjoying the feelings immensely. He started to pull his finger out and my inner muscles tightened to beg him to keep it in.

It was his turn to let out a tortured moan and in front of my eyes I watched him struggle to hold himself in check. The desire to have him lose control became so overwhelming I knew I'd do anything to make it happen. An idea came to mind and summoning up my courage along with the desire that still held me in its grasp, I decided to put it to test.

"Sir?" I whispered to get his attention.

His body tightened at the sound of my voice then he took a deep breath before he looked up at me.

"Yes?" he groaned out.

I opened my mouth to say what I wanted to say next but my voice squeaked out. I cursed silently and cleared my throat to try again.

"Yes?" he repeated almost frustrated.

My voice came back and I hurried through it before it disappeared again.

"Fuckmepleasesir," I said so quickly it came out all one word.

"What?"

I breathed out again. "Fuck me pl-"

The rest of it was lost in a deep powerful kiss he planted on me. My breath was sucked out and his tongue plunged inside then forced mine into an intimate dance reminisce of the act I had just so graphically asked him to perform.

He yanked himself away and rattled around the room for a moment. Before I could wonder what he was looking for I heard the tearing of foil and then he was back. He reached down and untied my arms then untied my legs leaving me free to move. I didn't move though, I just laid there and waited like a good sub.

"I'll fuck you, my dear. I'll fuck you hard and fast and make you scream again."

Every word he said slammed into me and went straight to my clit that was still throbbing from the earlier orgasm I'd had. Yes! I shouted silently. Yes, please dear god! I knew the encouragement was all in my head, but he still must have heard because he didn't stop. He pushed my legs upwards and spread them as far as they could go. Despite his warning that he was going to take me hard and fast, he stopped for a moment and slid his fingers back inside me. This time adding a second one, stretching me even further.

"God, you're so tight. When my cock gets inside you, I bet it's going to feel like you are strangling me," he groaned harshly as he continued to work his fingers inside of me.

He had me panting and moaning in no time. My inhibitions flew out the window once again making me willing to do anything, say anything just so he'd give me what I needed.

"Please, Sir. Just do it, please," I whined.

"Patience, sweetheart. You are so tiny and I'm so big, I don't want to hurt you."

I wanted to argue with him that he wouldn't, but the pleasure had begun to spike to a boiling hot blaze again and I couldn't speak. I gripped the blanket and strained towards him trying so hard to get to that wonderful peak that he'd brought me to before.

Just when I thought I'd found it he pulled away and raised above me, placing his hands each side of my head. The tip of his cock nudged against my weeping channel. A moment of panic settled in as I realized that it felt even bigger than it had looked.

"Vie," he spoke sharply.

Our gaze met and held as he slowly started to press in. Pain bloomed for a moment as he pressed in and my breath hissed out. He stopped immediately and allowed my body a moment to adjust to his girth. His hand reached between us and he thumbed my clit rapidly. The pleasure began to blossom once again and the pain receded. Continuing to flick my tight little bud he began slowly working himself in and out.

When he was seated fully inside me he stopped and just braced himself above me, panting hard. I took a moment to take stock of my pulsating body. There was no longer any pain and in its wake left a sense of fullness I'd never felt before. I squeezed my walls around him experimentally to investigate this sensation. He let out a gut wrenching groan.

"Don't move!" he demanded desperately. "I'm holding on by a thread here, sweetheart, and if you move I'll go too fast and too hard and hurt you."

"But, you promised me hard and fast... that's what I want... Sir," I whispered to him.

His eyes whipped open and latched on to mine searching them.

"Please, Sir. Fuck me hard and fast just like you promised," I implored him.

He closed his eyes and groaned a deep pain filled groan.

"Damn, girl. You are killer on a man's control," he said.

He bit back a curse when I gave a little wiggle of my hips trying to encourage him to do more. He grabbed my hips to still them as he continued to work hard to control himself.

He pulled out so slowly that I could feel every bump and line on his cock. Each one of them hit that spot inside that had driven me wild earlier. I tossed my head back and gasped at the sensation it was provoking. My channeled clinched trying desperately to keep him inside me. He pulled out until just the very tip was left in then slammed back in.

"Oh, god!" I cried instinctively reaching for him.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against his chest. He began to thrust hard and fast like he promised. Each hard thrust pushed him further and further in. The angle of his penetration hit that sweet, mind numbing spot inside with every movement. I dug my nails into his back holding on as tightly as I could as the pleasure built and built until I could hardly breathe. I heard his own shouts of pleasure as he plunged into me over and over again but I was lost in my own little world.

My body seemed to wind tighter and tighter until I was at that little peak again about to go over. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I desperately ground my clit against his pelvis wanting, needing more. Just when I was about to start crying he seemed to sense my urgency and grabbed my arms, pinning them over my head with one hand then shoved the other between our bodies until he found my clit again.

"Your little clit is so fucking hard it's like a pebble. You're so close to coming again I can feel you squeezing me hard. Come hard on me baby. Come hard on my cock," he demanded in a deep guttural growl.

Finally like a dam bursting I came. My screams of pleasure probably could be heard over at his neighbor's house, but I didn't care. I was floating in a river of pleasure, my entire body tingling and pulsing with sensation. He gave one more hard thrust then stiffened above me before shouting my name to the ceiling and joining me.

He collapsed on top of me for moment then braced himself above me on his forearms. Sweat drenched and breathless, I had never felt so good in my life. My entire body felt boneless and was still tingling with soft aftershocks of the two wonderful, amazing awe inspiring orgasms. I closed my eyes for a moment and felt myself drift in and out of exhausted stupor.

I was only vaguely aware of Trev pulling out. I hadn't even realized he'd left until I heard the toilet flush across the hall. By the time that registered he was back and picking me up gently. He laid me properly on the bed then tossed a cover over us, holding me tightly against him. The last thing I felt before I feel into the deep dreamless sleep was a gentle kiss on my forehead. I smile and snuggled close feeling safer than I ever had in my life.

12