Because I Wanted It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sensed my impatience, my eagerness to hold his cock in my hands, play with his balls, taste the mixture of his come and my wetness that made his dick so slippery.

"Let me keep it here," he said roughly, still halfway in the dazed afterglow that made him long to press chastely against me even as he hardened and pulsed. "I know how you want to fuck next. I won't put it in but let me feel the tip here." His cock was always sensitive after a fuck so I had to wait like a good girl before I got to play with it again. I had to be patient and he toyed with the idea of fucking me missionary -- the lingering specter of years of affection, eye gazing, lip-locked love making with his wife. "Cami, Cami, let me just put the head in that sweet pussy." I spread my legs obligingly as he struggled to keep himself in check.

I watched his eyes for the moment they would harden and I would get what I wanted but now he rocked and whimpered and sighed in desperation. After a moment he smiled rakishly at me, shifted his weight back and stood. He pulled me up after him and I reached for his wavering cock. My left hand found the wiry nest of his balls, squeezing them gently. I stood shakily and settled into his office chair. He smiled at me indulgently, and walked over so his dick was the perfect height for me to stroke and suck. I put it deep into my mouth to keep him content while I moved my hands over his muscled thighs and ass, which I gripped and smacked. With just the tip in my mouth I sucked harder and brought both hands to his balls.

"Enough for you," he said roughly, almost coldly. He pulled me out of the chair, slipped off his pants and boxers and sat on the edge of his desk. He pulled me over, hitched me up and settled me onto his dick in a single thrust from behind. I moved up and down, loving his command. After a while he shoved me off of him roughly and suddenly -- I whimpered in protest but he didn't make me wait. He sat down and pulled me onto his cock, our foreheads pressed together. With my feet on the floor I moved up and down on his dick.

"You'll need to go after this but I'll have Rebecca get you a cab." I assented weakly, desperate to come again. "Dinner tonight, I think," he said, bending his mouth to my tits again. His second orgasms came slower, I knew, but he would rush to get back to his work. "Now, I'll come like I had you before," he said.

I stood obediently while he resituated himself on the edge of the desk. He spread me open and used two fingers to circle my clit while he fucked me. He shifted abruptly form business man to master, began contracting and grunting.

"Fuck yeah fuck yeah, I'm going to come in your wet cunt." We came together this time and I collapsed limply against him. For a few minutes we stood there until our breath evened. I stepped away from him, a trail of cum snaking down my leg. He kissed my cheek and patted my ass before wiping his cock on a handkerchief.

"The bathroom is through that door. Go clean yourself up." It wasn't a suggestion and I liked that.

With the door closed behind me I sprung into action. He was done and I liked to move quickly out of his space so he could do his work quick and come home to me again. I adjusted me makeup, checked my skirt for telltale stains, and walked back into his office. He was on the phone with his laptop open.

"Hold on just a moment," he said, putting the phone down. "You look lovely," he said with a smile. He placed a hand on my back and walked me toward the door. "I'll miss you all afternoon. Now, take this and buy something expensive to wear for me," he said, tucking a crisp fold of bills into my hand. He kissed me briefly, then stepped away from me as he opened the door. "I'll see you tonight."

I walked purposefully toward the elevator bank, set on riding down solo so I could come one last time.

12