Because I'm Your Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting her gaze, seeing her nod, I started pushing myself into her faster, deeper and harder, until I was really pounding her. I was ready to slow down or even stop if she'd told me to, but she didn't.

"Ooooohhh yes! Fuck me, Danny, fuck me like that! I love you, Danny, I love this! Ooooh fuck!"

Rabid with lust at her words and at the sight of her pleasure-distorted face, I plowed my sister's pussy with increased vigor, groaning at the amazing feel of her tightness caressing my cock.

"Aaah baby, my sweet Lily, oooh... You're incredible, sis, I love you so much! Aaahhh yeaahh!"

Lily's big boobs jiggled at my each ramming thrust, her painfully erect nipples tracing circles in the air. I grabbed her juicy tits in my hands and I captured her puffy pink nubs in my mouth, suckling and nibbling on them in turn while my hips accelerated to a blur until I was slamming my baby sis's no-longer virgin hole with reckless abandon.

Even though I had cum in her mouth already, I was soon on the verge again. Lily's pussy was too soft and tight, too wet and warm. Her moans and her whimpers were intoxicating, not to mention her spectacular tits filling my mouth and her warm curvy body quivering beneath me. It was all so incredibly good.

Unclasping my lips from a tender areola and leaning in to kiss her passionately, I grunted into my sister's mouth: "Lil, I'm gonna cum soon! Aaaarghh, you feel too good, you're so tight! I love fucking your pussy, I love you, baby!"

Lily practically bit off my lip before squealing out: "Yeeeees! Cum inside me, Danny! Fuck me hard and make me cum! Fuck me, fill me, give me your cuuuuuum!"

I felt my sister's pussy clench erratically around me as I slammed furiously into her, my balls already tingling and my shaft twitching. I tried to hold off some more but the increased tightness of Lily's slick hole was just too much.

"Ooohh fuck, I'm cumming, Lily! I'm cumming in you! Aaargghhhhh!"

I jammed myself balls-deep inside my baby sis, pressing my groin hard into her clit as my orgasm hit me and I started unloading my cum inside her pussy. No sooner had my first huge jet hit her inner walls, that Lily's snug quivering hole squeezed me even harder and her moist warmth started gushing all along my shaft, her girl-cum mixing with my seed as we peaked almost simultaneously.

"Yes, yeeess! Oooohh Dannyyyy!"

Lily's screams of release ringed in my ear like a spellbinding tune as I bellowed out my own climax and splashed pulse after pulse of thick semen into her, filling her velvety vaginal tunnel with my sperm. I squeezed my sister's plump tits in my hands as I ejaculated inside her, my fingertips pinching hard on her pebble-hard nipples.

That made her pleasure flare even brighter. I felt Lily's nails sink into my shoulders as she grabbed tighter onto me with her arms and legs, holding me inside her while her orgasmic spasms milked me harder. My cock was buried as deep as possible in my sister's climaxing little pussy while I gave her all my liquid essence in what felt like the longest, most powerful orgasm of my life.

We stayed joined like that until my spent cock stopped spurting and her flooded pussy stopped rippling, holding our breaths as we let the delightful sensation of losing ourselves in the other wash over us.

Panting and wheezing, I remained on top of Lily, holding her in my arms as she held onto me. We embraced tightly, floating away together in the afterglow, our lips locking in a deep soulkiss and our perspiration-slick bodies rubbing together in a primal acknowledgment of our union.

When I rolled off her so that we could lay on our sides facing each other, my deflating cock slipped out of my baby sis's cum-filled pussy with a lewd squishy sound. We both watched in amazement as rivulets of pearly semen mixed with girl-cum trickled down her shapely thighs.

Lily surprised me when she reached her hand down to her dripping well-fucked slit and started scooping up our mingled juices, bringing them to her mouth over and over again, slurping our mixed essences ravenously and licking her fingers scrupulously clean.

"You really weren't kidding when you said you'd be my cumslut!" I chuckled.

She joined in my laughter but then she got sort of serious as she thought about it, still dipping her fingers into her seed-coated hole for more creamy treats.

"I can't help it, Danny," she said shrugging her shoulders and leaning against me, squashing her tits between us. "I want to have you inside me. Your cock or your cum, as long as it's you, big brother, I just want you in me. Isn't it amazing to think that your cum is actually alive, you know, all your little sperms and stuff? I love the idea that I'm drinking you, an actual living part of you."

"Actually, yeah, Lil," I mused, "it is pretty amazing. You know, it makes me feel great to hear that you like to drink my cum. I mean, beside being hot as hell, it's... Sweet, in a way."

Lily snickered at that. "Yeah, I thought you might like it. Ain't you a lucky guy, eh?"

I smiled and hugged her tight. "I really am, Lil," I said, kissing my sister's cum-glossy lips, tasting the last traces of our mixed juice on her tongue as we started making out.

The sensuous current pulling us together was so strong and our desire for each other had simmered for so long that it didn't take much kissing and touching for my baby sis and I to get aroused once more. We kept making out as our desire reignited, our bodies aching to be one.

I moaned into Lily's soft lips as her slender fingers wrapped around my slick cock and she started jacking me off. Letting got of her glorious rump, I sneaked one hand to her front, sliding two digits straight into her welcoming folds while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Her needy little pussy was drenched with my cum and her juices. Lily's voice was thick with passion when she spoke, murmuring into my mouth.

"Ooohh god, yes, touch me, finger meeee! It's like my pussy's on fire, ooohh yes, touch my clit!"

"You're so wet, baby, so hot and wet for me," I said, nibbling on a fat nipple.

"Aaaahh yes, I'm so horny for you, Danny! I wanna do it again. I want you to fuck me all the time! I want you even more that before now instead of less... Does it make sense to you, or am I just a slutty nympho?"

I laughed and hugged her, pulsing and stiffening in her fisting hand, groaning in anticipation and getting turned on even more by my sweet Lily's wanton words. I rolled onto my back and dragged her with me, until she was straddling me. Smiling, catching the glint of shared desire in my eyes, my sister planted her knees firmly on the bed by my sides. Settling herself on my lap, she raised her hips and guided my cock to her hot dripping hole.

"I need you, Danny. I need to feel my big brother inside me," she said as she held my boner in her tiny hand, pointing it at her sopping entrance as she slowly descended on it.

Lily's eyes were closed to slits as my fat glans pushed its way up into her steaming vagina, her puffy pussy lips wrapping around me as she slid lower on my pole, relentlessly spearing herself. My baby sis threw her head back, sighing in pleasure when her groin met mine and she was finally completely impaled on me, my erection enveloped to the root inside her warm slippery hole.

I grunted as my cock was captured once again in those perfectly fitting folds. Even coated with my cum and her nectar, Lily's velvety tunnel was still as incredibly snug as it had been when I had deflowered her minutes before.

"Oohhh Lil, I love your pussy! You feel great, sis... So hot and tight!"

"Oooohhhh fuck yeees," Lily cooed, grinding slowly on me, stirring her dick-jammed hole. "Your cock feels so perfect in my pussy... I love it, Danny, I love having you in me!"

Soon she wasn't just rocking her round hips. Moaning, my sister started to rise and fall on my shaft, moving on me in small careful bounces, letting her creamy slit get used to my intruding thickness. As she got into a rhythm, riding me smoothly, Lily kept mumbling in a throaty voice: "My big brother's hard cock... So good inside me... Opening me up... Filling my little pussy..."

I admired my baby sis in awe as I lay still beneath her, letting her fuck herself on my dick at her own pace. I luxuriated in the sight of the pleasure distorting Lily's pretty features while she slowly impaled herself on me, sliding her tight little pussy up and down my length. She had one hand resting on my chest for balance, while with the other she was rubbing her clit in slow steady circles.

There was something mind-blowing in the sight of my sweet sister caught in such an unrestrained moment of passion. Lily looked ecstatic as she rocked and bounced on me. Her transfixed expression told me how much she was enjoying the meaty fullness of my cock crammed deep inside her. Her beauty shined even brighter as she let our incestuous love take over completely.

As much as I was mesmerised by Lily's pretty visage, her huge jiggling tits were too mouth-wateringly inviting while they swayed right in front of my eyes, bouncing in time with her rhythmic up and down motions. Hungry for her, I clamped my mouth on my baby sis's jutting boobs and nursed on them as she rode me cowgirl style.

Over the wet sound of my slurping and suckling, I could ear Lily's delicious little groans of delight and her pleasure-addled words as she murmured over and over again how good it felt to have her big brother inside her. I would have told her how incredible it was for me to feel fused to my beloved little sister, but my mouth was full of her succulent tit-flesh and I just couldn't bring myself to let go of those amazing jugs so that I could talk.

As Lily bounced faster and faster on my lap, I lost myself in the heavenly feel of her clinging pussy gliding up and down my pole, enveloping me in her warmth and massaging me in a wet, soft caress. While I worshiped her spectacular tits with my mouth, I held my sister by her glorious bubble-butt, sinking my fingers into her meaty ass with hungry urgency, crazed for her monumental booty.

I loved fondling Lily's ass. It was so juicy and round, pliant and smooth to the touch but fleshy and full and firm when I grabbed it hard, filling my hands with those epic bouncy asscheeks. I let go of her beautiful plump rump only when my fingers itched to roam into her buttcrack. I just couldn't resist poking at my sister's virgin anus. It was so exciting to hear her moan louder whenever I pressed my fingertips on the pliant ring of her sphincter, massaging her tight little asshole and slowly sinking a teasing digit into her warm rectum to the second knuckle.

For long minutes, Lily rode me ever more recklessly, diddling her clit and bringing herself to two small rippling climaxes, always bouncing on my pole. I was on the brink myself by the time her deepening mewls and faster circles on her nub indicated that she was getting close again.

Rushing to my peak, I started humping up into her, pumping my shaft hard into her pussy whenever Lily slammed her hips down, making the both of us groan in impending release. Determined to make my sister cum with me, I slid one girl-cum shiny finger deep into her crinkled rosebud and I started sawing it easily in and out. Lily grunted and started shaking all over, frigging her clit desperately, panting.

"Uuuuhh I'm so close, Danny, sooooo close... Uuuhhh!"

"Cum with me, Lil," I blurted out, unclasping my lips from her tits for a second, "cum on your big brother's cock! I'm gonna fill you full of cum again, sis, your tight little pussy is gonna make me cum so hard in you!"

Her voice died in a choked whimper as I sucked her nipple back into my ravenous mouth and eased a second slippery digit into her tiny anus. Lily was practically screaming while I masturbated her virgin asshole with my gliding fingers and I worked my tongue and lips on her thick sensitive nipples. She was slamming her pussy down on my cock so urgently, squeezing me with pre-orgasmic spasms so pleasurable, that I simply couldn't take it anymore.

My yell of release was muffled by Lily's juicy tit-flesh. I came in long spurts deep inside my sister's tight pussy, pumping my semen in her again and again, plastering her vaginal walls with my creamy cum. Impaling herself one last time on my spraying shaft and pressing her ass down on my fingers so that they got buried all the way in her smooth rubbery rectum, Lily shook and trembled all over, squealing, mumbling in rapt anticipation as she teetered on the verge of a huge orgasm.

"Uuuhh Dan, yes, give me your cum! I want my brother's cum inside me again! I want you in all my holes, Danny! In my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass-aaAHH-AAHHH!..."

While still ejaculating inside my sister and finger-fucking her asshole deeper and faster, I bit on her fat nipple, sinking my teeth into her sensitive pink nub. I felt Lily go instantly rigid, then she started trembling all over. Her clinging pussy clamped hard on me as the multiple stimulation finally spiked up and her long-built pleasure detonated in a toe-curling climax.

"AAAAHHH FUUUUCK YEEEEEAAAHH!"

All through my sister's massive orgasm, her warm creamy folds rippled around my spurting cock, milking me in a sweet tugging massage and bathing me in her juices. I was thoroughly drained of every last drop of seed when Lily's body relaxed and she stopped crying out in pleasure.

With a final whimper of release, she collapsed on top of me, totally spent and beatifically sated, barely capable of hugging me, her head plummeting limply on the hollow of my shoulder. I held my sister's curvy body for a long while, embracing her tightly, closing my eyes just like she did.

Resting with my sweet Lily safely in my arms, I felt overjoyed. I focused on her scent, her breathing, her warmth and softness, feeling the beat of her heart against my chest. It was a peaceful cloud of glowing delight we were floating adrift on, just the two of us, my sister and I, together.

I think we dozed off for a bit, because when I opened my eyes again Lily wasn't on top of me anymore but snuggled into my side. Her arm lay across my chest, her thigh was draped over mine. A puddle of our combined juices had oozed out of her cum-filled pussy and was splattered between us, gluing our bodies together.

I could feel her steady breathing whisper into my ear. I turned slightly to find my sister's radiant face right there, blissful and apparently sleeping. I kissed her lightly on her soft, parted lips. She was so cute. It made me fluffy inside to simply watch her like that, perfectly at peace.

She wasn't asleep though, because when I tried to get up she held me back down with her arm. "Nooohh stay, Danny," she said groggily, so adorably sleepy. "Let's snuggle some more..."

"I gotta pee, Lil," I chuckled, "and I was thinking, maybe some food? I don't know about you but I'm starving."

That seemed to pique her interest. "Mmmhh, food," she murmured, licking her lips but still keeping her eyes closed. "Yeah, that sounds really nice. Any chance of having it delivered? Like, right here in bed, maybe?"

I smiled as I got out of her bed, taking one long look at my beloved Lily lying on her tummy. I couldn't resist. I leaned down and peppered her smooth back with butterfly kisses, starting from the nape of her neck then moving between her shoulder blades and all the way down her spine, until I reached the protruding globes of her sumptuous ass, where I stopped to fondle and caress that glorious meaty roundness. I gave her bubble-butt a series of big smooches that made her coo and giggle before I finally forced myself to step away from my baby sis's semi-slumbering frame.

As I left the room, I announced: "Okay, grilled cheese coming up, with a side of popcorn from the movies we didn't get to see because we ended up fucking like rabbits instead!"

The echo of Lily's silvery laughter followed me in the hall and down the stairs. When she yelled back, her voice was tinged with amusement: "And cokes and water too! I know a lucky guy who will need to get some fluids back in him, because there's a horny sister up here who's gonna want a lot more of her brother's cum before the night is over, thaaaanks!"

Like a crazy lovestruck fool, I burst out laughing all on my own as I fumbled around the kitchen, trying to focus on fixing the food, and failing. I finally told myself that the sooner I was done cooking, the sooner I'd be back to Lily.

It worked like a charm. In a matter of minutes I was whistling as I climbed up the stairs carrying some sorely needed and well-earned refreshments.

My cock twitched as I entered Lily's bedroom again and was met by the sight of my naked sister rolling on her side as the smell of hot food stirred her awake. While I approached the bed, I couldn't tear my eyes off her full jutting tits, her soft cute tummy, her smooth glistening pussy, her shapely legs and her kind, radiantly beautiful face.

I passed my beloved baby sis her plate and sat beside her as she ravenously took the first bites. Lily hummed in appreciation and nuzzled my cheek as she chewed with gusto. The corners of her mouth were upturned as she silently thanked me, resting her head on my shoulder, looking at me with quiet joy sparkling in her soulful eyes.

It made me feel so incredibly good to see her smile, to feel that she was relaxed and contented by my side. She could switch my happiness on so easily just by being close to me, making me feel lucky that I had her in my life, the way she always did.

I kissed my sweet Lily's forehead, a smile on my lips, her signature scent in my nose. Then I dug in too, devouring my food, finally regaining some calories.

After all, as she had wisely said, the night was far from over.