Because I'm Your Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

And now I was actually fucking that plump bubble-butt, pushing myself inside my sister's tiny virgin asshole. The idea that I was stretching my sweet Lily's ass was itself amazing, but the feel of her asshole opening up for me as I buried myself inside her was beyond anything I fantasized about in my wildest wet dreams. It was heavenly. Lily's ass was so impossibly tight and warm, her anal walls enveloped me like a hot slick glove.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I gradually sank deeper and deeper into my baby sis's untouched rectum, pushing in a bit and then withdrawing when I felt the pressure and resistance become too much, giving Lily some time to relax her squeezing anal tunnel. Then I was pushing in again, going a bit deeper, feeling her snug slippery bowels surrender another inch, my throbbing cock probing gently further into her cozy butthole, until it was time to pull back again. Repeating this routine, reading each other's body language, my sister and I slowly synced in a careful buttfucking rhythm.

Lily yelped out when my balls finally bumped into her sopping pussy and my hips pressed into her bouncy round buttcheeks. My cock flexed, engulfed from tip to root in her buttery bowels. The unique feel of my baby sis's oily asshole squeezing my length made me moan in absolute ecstasy. Shivers of pleasure radiated upwards from my groin as my sister's rubbery anal walls hugged my cock in their smooth caressing warmth, massaging my whole shaft amazingly.

My head was suddenly spinning. I was crammed all the way up my sister's virgin ass and it felt good beyond description. I fell forward, pulsing balls-deep in Lily's rectum, leaning over her arched back until my head rested on her shoulder, which I started kissing frenziedly.

"Lily, I'm in your ass! You took my whole cock in your ass! Oh my god, this feels so good, baby, you're so hot and tight... I love your tight little asshole, Lil!"

"Uuuuhhh Danny! I'm soooo full," she mumbled, her voice heavy with pleasure, turning her head to kiss me, "I've never felt so totally stuffed! Oooohhh your cock is so deep in my ass... It's strange and naughty, but so fucking good uuuhhh!"

Staying buried in her warm rectum, I rocked my hips, grinding into Lily's conquered ass. Rubbing my cheek into hers and kissing her pretty face, I reached my hands under her gorgeous body and caressed her soft tummy, holding my sister as close as possible to me.

Pressed together like that, my chest glued to her arched back, I slowly slid my throbbing shaft out of Lily's fabulous bubble-butt, making her gasp. I stopped when I was halfway out, then I slowly pressed back in. We moaned into each other's mouth as I filled her ass full of of cock once more.

"Aaaarghh Lily, this is so awesome... I'm gonna fuck your beautiful ass now, baby, okay? Do you want me to fuck your virgin little asshole and fill it with cum?"

I felt Lily's fingers whirl faster on her clit as I retreated again and then swiftly pushed back in until my balls were pressed once more into her leaking pussy. Lily didn't answer until I was jammed all the way in her ass and stayed there. My cock was pulsing but I remained still, allowing her to articulate some sounds other than throaty grunts and intoxicating whimpers of anal delight.

"Uuuhh fuck yeeees, Dan! I want you to fuck my ass, I want your cum in my ass! Uuuuuhhh yes, fuck my ass now! Ooowwwhhh!"

Wrapping my arms around her midriff as I pressed myself firmly against her arched back, grunting into her face between rabid sloppy kisses, I started fucking my sister's oily asshole.

Resisting the urge to slam away into her pliant sphincter, determined not to hurt her, I humped her plump bubble-butt carefully, making sure she was relaxed and ready for my pole as I moved slowly inside her ass. Lily's shrieks of pleasure and her incoherent mumbles of encouragement testified to her willingness as my cock stretched her rectum, filling her tiniest hole to capacity on the in-strokes and then leaving it briefly empty on the out-strokes.

Her moans grew louder as I gradually picked up my tempo, sliding in and out of that amazing tightness a little bit faster and each pass. Getting hornier by the second, high on the feel of my baby sis's virgin ass clinging to my meat and enveloping me like a warm slippery sheath, I started buttfucking her with longer and deeper thrusts.

My body was draped over her surrendered frame, our mixed grunts and the smell of sex filled the room as I plowed my sister's ass, gaining speed and sinking deeper into her slick anal depths at every gliding stroke. She took it all without protest, giving herself to me completely. Soon I was pounding her with all I had, reaming her ass while I nibbled her neck and licked her nose and sucked her lips, driving my cock all the way into her rubbery rectum with hard humping jabs.

The chorus of Lily's and my own kiss-muffled groans was mixed with the fleshy clapping sounds of my hips slapping into her sumptuous bubble-butt, the squishy sounds of my baby sis's fingers frigging her drenched clit barely audible underneath it all. I was light-headed as I rushed to my climax, a deep mental satisfaction growing in me as my physical pleasure kept building up, ready to burst in a massive ejaculation.

My first assfuck with my sister was the most mind-blowing experience of my life. Losing our virginity together the previous night had been great and it had felt right, natural even. Sodomizing my sweet Lily though had a naughty feel to it that made it uniquely sexy. It was dirty and forbidden and so hot that it was making the both of us crazy with desire, our mouths devouring each other as we luxuriated in our first unexpectedly great anal coupling.

For a while, as I entered and reentered the tight warmth of Lily's rectum, I was lost in assfucking heaven. I just kept burying my cock into my sister's slippery asshole, drilling her harder and faster and deeper, grunting into her mouth as I feasted on her lips, drunk on incestuous anal lust.

I vaguely feared that she might interrupt our animalistic kissing to yell out for me to stop, but she didn't. Instead, to my increased delight, she only bit my lips harder and sucked my tongue deeper in her mouth as she pushed her juicy rump back to meet my savage butt-stretching thrusts, impaling her tender anus over and over again as I mounted her, riding her ass like a rutting beast.

I was ready to blow my load deep in her ass when suddenly Lily's head jerked back, breaking the passionate lip-lock we were caught in. Her jaw went slack and her eyes closed as her pretty face twisted into a grimace of deep pleasure. She yelped, shaking like a leaf as the wet sound of her fingers slapping her clit filled my ears. Then she went rigid and cried out in orgasm.

"Uuuhh Dannyyyy! Oooohhh! UUUUHHHH YEEEEEESSS!"

I barely managed to slam myself balls-deep inside her one last time before my sister's asshole clamped down around me, squeezing my length from glans to base in a series of anal spasms that sent my mind reeling and my cock throbbing. It was as if Lily's already snug rectum had suddenly shrunk even tighter, constricting my raging boner in the warm oily confines of her orgasming anal walls. That did it. The indescribable eroticism of the situation, the crazy build-up from our first assfuck and finally those powerful tugging squeezes: it was just too much for me.

"Aaarghh baby, I'm cumming... In your ass... Ooohh Lily, fuuuck!"

I blasted what felt like a continuous thick stream of cum deep in my sister's ass, flooding her bowels with so much sperm that I felt it squelch around my twitching cock as I bucked desperately into her climaxing butthole, trying to cram myself even deeper inside her than I already was.

Lily's spasming rectum milked me like a warm rubbery fist, squeezing my meat amazingly, causing more jets of seed to splatter into her anal depths. My baby sis's cries of pleasure got louder as her climax reared up at the feel of my semen coating her quivering bowels, which in turn suctioned more ejaculate from me, triggering a delicious vicious circle of anal pleasure.

I was still cumming deep in Lily's spectacular ass, bellowing my release as I claimed her tight little asshole as mine, when my head fell limply against her thin neck. Without thinking, I bit into the nape of my sister's neck, tasting her smooth salty flesh and her fragrant hair. Her moans of release got higher in pitch and exploded in a yell of unexpected pleasure as my teeth sank in her delicate skin, marking her as mine.

"OH MY GOD! YEAAAHH DANNYYYYY!"

That primal, instinctive branding gesture seemed to undo my baby sis completely. Lily writhed as if she was having a fit, her whole body thrashing beneath me, her loud cries breaking into choking squeals and sighing gasps of utter ecstatic surrender as she got swept away by a devastating orgasmic wave. Her cramping bowels coaxed the last pulses of cum from my twitching cock, gripping me and trapping me inside her ass, making me see stars.

I emptied myself completely in my sister's rippling rectum as her empowered climax burned through her and then ebbed away, leaving her limp in my arms, her knees buckling as she let out a final little whimper and lay motionless, rapturously wiped out.

My cock still buried in her cum-sloppy ass, my body covering hers and my embrace holding her up, I rolled the two of us over on the couch, shifting and repositioning until I was sitting back with my sweet Lily on my lap.

Her legs were spread outside of mine, her little feet barely reaching the floor. Her back against my chest, her lolling head resting in the hollow of my shoulder, my sister seemed to be asleep, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open, an expression of deep satisfaction brightening her pretty features. Only the gentle sway of her heavy tits rising and falling in time with her quick breathing and the constant low purr escaping her lips let me know that she was still awake.

I wrapped my arms around Lily's soft curvy body, one hand reaching low on her tummy, the other across her big jutting boobs. Cooing weakly in my embrace, my baby sis just lay there for a while, perfectly still, as did I, both too sated and dazed to do anything except enjoy the afterglow in blissful silence, our slowly calming breaths the only sounds in the room.

I emerged from my languid torpor when I felt Lily's asshole squeeze my cock.

"Mmmh you're still in my ass," my sister mumbled torpidly, the hint of a smile in her groggy voice, "I'm so full of you, Danny... Your cock, your cum, mmmhhh... I can feel all your creamy cum squishing inside me... So much cum, so deep in my ass... It's so nasty and hot."

My vision was blurry as I opened my eyes to see my sister's glowing face draw closer. "I can pull out if you want, Lil."

"No, stay in me. I like how your cock feels inside my ass," she purred huskily into my mouth. "It was so awesome when I felt you shoot your load deep in my ass, Danny, your cock seemed even bigger while you were cumming. And when you were fucking me, it was like you were fucking all of me, my entire body, not just a part... I dunno," she shrugged, "it's hard to explain. But it felt great, strange, really special. So dirty and sexy, but kind of intimate too."

Her words ended when she pressed her luscious lips into mine. We kissed for a while, slowly and lazily, me lying back on the couch, Lily lying back against me.

I had lost my raging hardness, but my dick had barely wilted. Maybe it was the insane erotic charge still coursing through me from taking my baby sis's anal cherry, or maybe it was the clinging grip of her elastic anus circling my shaft at the base like a cock ring, but I was still engorged and plump, enveloped in the cozy tightness of my sister's warm creamy ass.

As we unhurriedly made out, Lily sometimes contracted her anal muscles, giving my cock a gentle tug that made me moan in her soft hot mouth, keeping me hard.

"So," I said after we sucked face for quite a while, "it seems you really liked it in the ass, eh Lil?"

Lily nodded. "Yeah, apparently. Actually, I liked it a lot, Danny," she said, flushing red. She was so adorable, blushing for saying she liked anal while I was still crammed up her sperm-flooded butt.

Suddenly a quizzical expression came on her face. "Do you think I'm a slut?"

That took me aback. "What?! Why? Because you liked it in the ass?"

"No," she giggled, "because I loved it the ass! Seriously, I never thought anal would be so intense, I came like crazy. I was almost passing out at the end, Danny, I came so hard!"

"That doesn't make you a slut, Lil," I said cupping her splendid jugs and gently caressing them, while I kissed her soft cheek and her pretty nose. "And even if you are a slut, in a good sense I mean, you're MY slut now, baby! My cumslut, my buttslut, my amazing beautiful sister-slut that I adore! You're the best Lily, seriously. I love you so much."

Lily squirmed in my lap, rocking her plump ass on my snugly buried cock while I peppered her face with smooches, making her squeal. When I stopped, she caressed my face with her delicate little hand, smiling her bright smile. Meeting her kind yet spellbinding gaze, I could see that my sister understood how I felt. Beneath my joking and playful dirty talk, I really liked everything about her and I thought of her as my one true love, and I had no doubt that she knew it.

"I love you too, Danny," she said, looking into me with her luminous, soulful hazel eyes, making me melt inside. "And if I'm your slut," she grinned impishly, "well, I guess I can live with that."

She smiled sweetly then, and pulled me in for a kiss. "I love that we're doing this, Danny," she purred brushing her lips against mine, "everything we do together feels great. I'm so comfortable when you're with me. I can be as dirty as I want with you because I know you'll still love me and you won't judge me, no matter what."

"Always, Lil, I'll always love you," I said, nuzzling her face, speaking from the heart, "you're my amazing baby sis."

"And you're my awesome big brother," she replied, sucking wetly on my lips before grinning, "who is so totally obsessed with my ass that he's still hard and balls-deep inside it!"

We both laughed and then moaned as Lily slowly rocked her bouncy bubble-butt on my lap, gently contracting and relaxing her semen-slick anal walls around my dick, slowly massaging me into full hardness, cooing as she stirred her buttery bowels with my stiffening cock.

"Hey," I croaked, slightly unfocused from the sweet anal caress I was getting, "that's not fair. I'm not totally obsessed with your beautiful ass, Lil. I've got a major fixation for your big tits too!"

Lily tittered and then yelped as I started playing a little rougher with her ample boobs, tweaking her puffy nipples and mauling her firm jugs more determinedly.

Her little mewls turned into throaty moans when I sneaked my hand to her crotch, stroking her nectar-slick over-stimulated clit, slowly rolling it between my fingers. After one last smooch on her moist sensuous lips, my mouth began peppering my sister's sensitive neck with soft kisses and nipping bites, eliciting a chorus of sexy little sounds of appreciation from her. Grinding her round ass on my lap, squeezing my recuperating cock with her slippery rectum, Lily leaned back against me, surrendering to a new rising tide of pleasure.

While I rubbed her needy button and tweaked her pebble-hard nipples, my sister started to slowly raise her hips, sliding her freshly deflowered anus along my hardening meat in a shallow up and down motion, barely letting my shaft out of her clinging asshole at each pass.

I kept kissing her neck, working her thick clit and her receptive areolas more intensely, admiring her pleasure-distorted expression and glorying in her erotic sighs of increasing delight. As my fingers brought her closer and closer to her peak, Lily began moaning louder, bouncing her jiggly ass faster on my lap.

"Oooohh yes, Danny... Touch my clit! Pinch my nipples! Yeeees, harder," she groaned, her sumptuous bubble-butt clapping on my thighs as she rode me reverse cowgirl, impaling her asshole on my cum-slick pole. "I'm gonna cum... Oooohh Danny... I'm cumming again with your cock in my aaahhh-aaAAH-AAASS!"

My baby sis trembled in my arms and squirmed on my lap, squealing as she came, cramming my fully recuperated length all the way up her rippling rectum. I kept working her clit and tweaking her fat sensitive nipples between my fingertips until her voice lowered to a whimper and her anal contractions abated.

I held her to my chest as she panted in the afterglow, then I embraced her tighter and I shifted the two of us until we were our side on the couch. Keeping my cock buried in her ass, I rolled Lily on her tummy and lay on top of her.

"I need your ass, Lil," I murmured in her ear, leaning over her pleasure-weakened frame, "I'm gonna fuck your ass again now and cum inside you, okay baby?"

"Uh-hu," she nodded, her face pressed sideways on the seat cushion, her eyes barely open, glazed over with desire and glowing from her latest climax. "Fuck my ass, Danny, you can fuck me as much as you want! I'm yours, all yours, you can have all my holes! I love how your cock feels inside me... In my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass..."

Her thick, lust-addled tone was even sexier than her actual words. My embedded shaft flexed in her rectum, throbbing in renewed arousal. I planted a long kiss on my baby sis's luscious lips, then I sat back on my knees behind her while she positioned herself on all fours, tilting her ass up.

Holding her glorious round buttcheeks in my hands, I raised Lily's plump, beautiful, cock-stuffed ass higher in the air, making her arch her back even more to accentuate the magnificent curve of her bubble-butt, so that I could admire it fully while I assfucked her. Groaning in pleasure, further excited by the sight of her fingers already reaching for her pulsing over-worked clit, I started sliding in and out of my baby sis's fabulous ass.

Having already cum and feeling somewhat less crazed with anal frenzy, I buttfucked my sister unhurriedly, enjoying every second of our incestuous sodomy, basking in the heavenly feel of Lily's creamy rectum clinging to my hard meat, enveloping me in its slick snugness. Her asshole felt slightly looser now, less resisting, as if it had molded around my dick to fit me to perfection, but it was still so amazingly tight that I grunted in pleasure as I penetrated her ass again and again, sinking deep inside her forbidden little hole with long, fluid strokes.

Beside all the KY that I had poured into Lily's butthole, the huge load of cum that I had pumped in her bowels worked as an added lube, squishing around my pistoning cock, coating my length and the walls her snug rectum in milky seed, making her asshole slippery enough for me to glide in and out of her with minimal friction while I gloried in the pressure of her warm anal tunnel.

Lily whimpered incessantly as I plowed her docile ass, her hand busily at work under her curvy body to frig her tender engorged clit. All through our slow assfuck, she had a chain of back to back lightning fast mini-climaxes that kept her constantly on the edge and made her buttery bowels ripple erratically around my invading meat, squeezing me in a series of gentle contractions that made my eyes roll back in my head. I fucked through most of those sweet milking spasms, but now and then I just stopped pumping into my baby sis's anus and stayed jammed balls-deep inside her, moaning as I enjoyed the constricting tightness of her rectum.

A couple of times, when I felt I was getting close to blowing my load, I slipped out of Lily's ass completely, taking some moments to let my bubbling orgasm settle down but also to admire the obscenely beautiful sight of my sister's asshole gaping before me. Her nectar-glossy slit and her clit-diddling fingers persistently rubbing her bud mere inches below her stretched-out anus completed that superbly erotic display.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers