Becca and Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey.....old guys.....get over here. I want what they're having and you two are going to give it to me." Steve and I raced over to the sun pad like 2 kids racing to the candy store. We both stripped off our clothes and soaked in the sight of Kiki's hot little body just poured into her slutty little outfit. She pushed Steve back into a barstool and bent down to lick his cock. He got a handful of her thick black hair and held it out of the way. She began to suck his thick meat with gusto and grabbed his shaft by the base, jerking in the same rhythm as the sucking. I just stood there for a moment and took in the site of her bare ass sticking out from under her undersized little skirt cover-up. Her thighs were tightly together and her bulging pussy lips were squirting our from between them. I lick my lips and prepared for my own feast.

Both of Katie's guys appeared to be near the end. The guys who she was sucking off, was jerking himself as fast as she was sucking. He grunted and groaned and shot multiple loads of his man jizz right down her throat, she didn't even have to swallow. Then he pulled out so just his knob was in her mouth and he let her suck the rest of his thick warm cum from the eye slit. Typical of my cum slut wife, she didn't miss a drop. The guy below her announced his arrival and shot one shot of juice into her ripe cunt. He then pulled out and covered her smooth belly in glob after glob of his own man sauce. Katie looked down and was rubbing it into her tummy and boobs as if it were lotion or something. She had a smile on her face the whole time.

Becca sucked the first guy off until he came. He pulled out and gave her a very hefty facial. She had strings of his cum all up in her hair and dripping down her chin. That triggered the underneath guy, and he began to pump his loads of cum deep into her velvety cunt. He shot so much into her tight cunt that it squirted out while he was still inside her. He kept pumping her until his cock deflated and slipped out on its own. He actually slid out from underneath her and sat off to the side. Now it was just Becca and the butt guy, who was still fucking her ass with reckless abandon.

After a moment, I grabbed my throbbing shaft and guided it towards Kiki's bulged out pussy slit from behind. As soon as my head penetrated her lips, she forced her hips back and I stuffed into her in one long slow glide. I placed my palm on her lower back and began penetrate her with my full length. I used my thumb to massaged her cute little anal ring. I gave it to her long and slow and she reached even reached down between our legs and began to fondle my balls. Her perfectly manicured nails dragged across my tight bag and felt beyond incredible. It actually felt like and electrical stimulator. Then I felt a second hand and realized that Katie had joined in also. But just for a moment, then she left.

I saw Katie get down on the floor next to Becca. Katie saw all the expelled cum and started to suck it up. She licked it all off Becca's glazed face. The she moved in so she could help the guy who was fucking Becca's ass relentlessly. She reached between his legs from behind and massaged his dangling balls. She tugged and pulled and tickled them until he announced his arrival. He held his cock deep in Becca's willing butt hole for the first squirt of man juice. Then he pulled it out and shot the remaining 4 loads just barely into her well worn out asshole.

"Go ahead old man, fuck my young little pussy. I hope you like how tight my little pussy is for you." I grabbed Kiki's hips and began to pump her pussy with every ounce of energy I had. She stopped bobbing up and down on Steve's cock and my motions picked up where she left off. Her mouth was full of his meat and all I heard was some slurping and moaning. I could see Steve was now really forcing her down on his cock and her lips were all the way to the root. He still had a handful of her hair and just held her head still as my fucking rocked her body back and forth, up and down his thick shaft.

The guy pulled his limp cock from Becca's well fucked asshole. Katie was right there to suck the rest of the jizz from his oozing slit. She really made a slut of herself with how she devoured all the cum today. But this was no different than any other fuck fest. Cum is cum and she doesn't care who shoots it, she wants it. Then she turned her attention to Becca's dripping butt hole. The cum was dribbling down her open pussy slit and onto the sun pad. Katie did not want it to go to waste, so she began to lick and suck all the cum from Becca's ass and pussy slit. Again, the slut in her came out as she absolutely inhaled it.

Steve and I were both on the verge. I saw him tense up and readjust his grip on her hair. She gripped his cock tighter as his ball sack generated a thick stream of cum that erupted from his cock. She swallowed and slurped it all up and didn't even leave any for Katie, who was right there in anticipation. However, this pushed my buttons as I could feel my own orgasm building. I pulled her tighter and fucked her harder and deeper. She squeezed her pussy muscles which almost felt like it would rip my dick off. Her tight pussy milked my spasming joint until all the cum was drained from my balls.

I pulled out and the cum began to ooze. Katie didn't miss this opportunity like the last one. She didn't even wait for the cum to drip. She stuck her tongue up Kiki's sweet pussy hole and began to lick it out. Kiki was squirming all over as Katie continued to lick and suck all the cum from her spent pussy. I just stood back and admired my own work and how lucky I was to have just fucked this little 19 year old college hottie. Steve had gotten Becca and they were sitting on the couch kissing very passionately. Katie came over to me and gave me a big hug. "I'm sure this will trip will provide you with a life time of memories dear." Kiki finally came over and gave me a big kiss and rubbed her gorgeous body all over mine. "Well old man, I sure had a good time and I know you did too. Maybe we can hook up some other time and we can all fuck again."

Just like that, Kiki jumped in her boat and left. All the black guys dressed and followed suit and cruised off in the sunset. The four of us just kinda lounged around for the rest of the evening and then turned in early for a good night's sleep. We had to return the boat by 11 am tomorrow, which meant our houseboat fuck fest for 2010 was over. We will surely have some good memories and maybe we can do it all again next year.