Becca's Better Beach Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chanced to look up, and spotted Kirsten's face through the cracked-open bedroom door. I had closed the door completely. I was sure. Kirsten made eye contact with me. I shoed her away with one hand while the fingertips of my other hand accidentally scraped the front of Becca's thigh. Kirsten bounced and then disappeared. She left the door cracked open though.

I didn't want to break Becca's reverie. She continued to caress one side of her clitoral hood interspersed with occasional feather touches exploring the puffy pink shine of her widespread outer lips. I have to say, her pussy looked so inviting. Her lips were open like the gates to an amusement park. I wanted to rush in.

Becca's breath was shallow by the time my fingers climbed her inner thigh and I let my fingers hang in air between her lips. I didn't actually touch, but the heat of her was intense. I withdrew my hand so slowly that my shoulder muscles started to ache. My body twitched, and I accidentally touched her inner lips. Becca inhaled quickly.

I was so fascinated watching Becca's index finger move that I almost forgot to continue touching her myself. I placed my hand above hers, not touching until the bending of her finger touched me. Then I stroked along the sides of the pleasure-giving finger, over her hand, to her wrist.

Becca's finger still moved in a slow motion come-hither. Her bare pussy was swollen dark pink bordering on red. I couldn't see her clitoris but imagined it as a tiny button connected to live wires into her mind. She stroked. I matched her pace with my own fingers on her lower belly and occasionally on the fronts of her thighs.

Becca's breathing became deep but ragged. I thought there was a motion in my peripheral vision, so I glanced away from the gorgeous one finger ballet Becca performed.

Kirsten and Summer both had their heads in the crack of the door and were watching with as much fascination as me. Of course, they were in the cheap seats for the performance. I was in the front row.

I silently motioned them away knowing that interrupting Becca at that moment would be like burning a portrait by Rembrandt. Her body's subtle flexes, the rise and fall of her breath, the tension and relaxation of muscles, all mesmerized me. That thin finger danced and played. It looked like fun.

Somehow sensing it was time for me to change positions, I shuffled to her head and started kneading her scalp. I couldn't use the light touch anymore. I wanted to feel her flesh.

Becca's finger moved such a tiny but potent distance. Her fingertip no longer stayed exclusively on the side of her hood. It made forays to the opening of her hood. Its motion changed from come-hither to circles. Her hood was a little longer in the center producing a teardrop bump. Becca bumped the bump almost tapping it between circles.

I glanced at the door. Nobody was visible in the crack. I worried about being complicit in embarrassing Becca and swore to myself I would plead innocent and unaware if anyone ever raised the subject of spying on her pleasure.

Becca's face flushed. I felt the heat. It travelled down her neck to the rise of her now heaving breasts. She hyperventilated. Then her relaxation was total. She turned into jelly dissolving into the bed.

I watched her for minutes until I was sure she was asleep. I covered her with a spare sheet I found folded atop a dresser. I slipped out of her room, closed the door firmly behind me, and locked myself in the bathroom. I didn't come out for half an hour. I came twice.

---------- ~ ----------

I got the first good night of sleep in the villa that night. I don't even remember hitting the couch.

In the morning, I basked in light streaming through a window when Kirsten trudged out of the room she shared with Ted to make some coffee. She wore a night shirt, and I'm not certain she wore anything under it. In a voice couched to not wake Elton who was sleeping in the chair across the room, Kirsten said, "I told Ted what I saw last night. It made him so hot. He bent me over the bed and was done in fifteen seconds."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied. Deny, Deny, Deny!

"I was looking forward to a massage from Becca, but Ted thinks I should have you do it."

"Fifteen seconds, huh? I'm sorry." I tried to twist the conversation.

"He didn't let me cum. He wants me raving mad with desire when I get massaged."

"So, why me again?"

"Eh. Ted likes to show me off. You've seen what he does. He thinks watching his girl put on a performance like Becca for another man is a great idea."

"What do you think?"

"I could usually take it or leave it," Kirsten shrugged and stood next to me sipping her coffee.

"Do you want me to massage you like I did Becca? Light touch - Reiki - sexy Reiki - whatever?"

"It looked like fun." Kirsten delivered a non-committal smile.

"I don't think Becca knows you watched part of her rather intimate massage. How would you feel if someone spied on you? I'm kind of upset with you and Summer. Now you've told Ted." I was mad. I tried to keep a lid on the emotion. "Do everyone a favor and take what you saw to the grave with you. Tell Ted and Summer to keep their mouths shut, too. Right now, Becca remembers a couple of hours of bliss. Don't turn it into a nightmare."

"Yah, yah." Kirsten gestured with her free hand and the coffee. She acknowledged my point, but she evidently didn't think it was as big a deal as me. "So, are you in? Are you my masseur?"

"I have to think about it. Like I said, I'm not real happy with you right now."

Kirsten shrugged again and trudged back into her room.

---------- ~ ----------

The six of us spent most of the day at the beach. Well, Elton and Ted didn't wake up until noon, so we spent the hottest half of the day at the beach. Nevertheless, we had fun. We played in the waves. Kirsten rented a surfboard and tried to teach each of us how to surf. Kirsten called the waves "Ankle busters." They weren't big enough. Ted picked it up the fastest. Becca was a close second. She managed a couple of good "drops".

The girls lay out to tan, and us guys basically just watched them bake. Kirsten was on her stomach with her bikini top off. I didn't see how she got it off without flashing the half dozen twenty-something men playing some sand bowling game right by us. At some point, Ted kicked some sand onto her legs. Soon we all joined in trying to bury Kirsten. Before we made much progress, she rolled onto her back making a hand bra.

With five people working, we buried her quickly. When she was trapped, Ted pulled her arms up past her head exposing her breasts to everybody. An older couple happened to be walking by. The middle aged gentleman did a double take and stared back over his shoulder as his wife pulled him away down the beach.

Kirsten giggled at first enjoying the attention and thrill, I suppose. After a couple of seconds though, she told Ted to let her go in a commanding tone. He complained that she was no fun. I thought she was very entertaining, and Elton's mouth hung open in wonder.

Summer helped Kirsten dig around in the pile of sand to find the missing bikini top. Kirsten twisted and did a poor job covering her breasts with one arm while digging with the other. Before the show was over, Becca and I took a stroll down the beach. Elton would have cut off his feet rather than walk away from the spectacle.

When we achieved sufficient distance from the others, Becca gave me the opening line of her inquisition. "I was talking with Kirsten this morning." She took a breath and continued. "She said she and Ted would like it if you gave Kirsten a massage instead of me doing it. When I asked her why, she said it was Ted's idea, but she was excited to try your slow tease style."

I looked at my feet while we walked. "What do you think?" I asked.

"I didn't ask her how she knows about your slow tease style. Did you tell her about it?"

It was decision time. Should I tell her? My brain screamed, Deny, Deny, Deny. "She poked her head in during the massage for a little while. I haven't asked her why yet. I shoed her away." Maybe that truthful answer would end the line of questioning.

"Exactly what part did she watch?"

I said, "Somewhere in the middle."

She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"I'm sorry," I said. I motioned her away as soon as I saw her, but I don't know how long she was there."

"Do I need to be embarrassed?" Becca wanted truth.

I gave her truth. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Whatever she saw was on her for being a peeping Kirsten. Remember you said something about the masseur not being the point. Well, whatever Kirsten saw, she was not the point. The entire session was about you alone."

"OK," Becca said. "I'll live with that answer for now."

We walked a while in silence. Then she asked, "So, are you going to give the promised massage, or am I?"

"What do you think? Should I do it?" I thought about how I would answer that question if she wanted to massage one of the other guys.

"How about if I watch too, like Ted? Kirsten suggested something like that when I hedged."

"I don't think it's up to me," I replied.

"I'm curious to see the whole thing from the other side, so to speak. Maybe after seeing it, I won't have the courage to do it again. Maybe if I really understand what it's like for the masseur, I'll understand why it's so taboo."

"So do you think..." I stumbled over the words. "Do you think Kirsten will masturbate while I massage her?"

"I got the impression that's her plan, but she didn't quite say. Don't get your hopes up." She pushed me away from her, but she was so small compared to me that I barely missed a step walking beside her.

---------- ~ ----------

After dinner, Kirsten announced her plan to get ready for her massage. "Who's going to do it?" She looked from Becca to me and back.

"I don't suppose I get a vote?" Elton sounded impossibly hopeful. Everyone ignored him.

"What do you think?" I asked Becca again.

"It depends, if he does it, do I still get to watch?"

"Absolutely," Ted proclaimed before anyone else got a chance.

To my surprise, Summer asked if she could watch, too. I said, "Not this time," before anyone else spoke.

Elton had the good sense not to ask.

When Ted, Becca and I joined Kirsten in her bedroom and closed the door, Becca asked, "Why not Summer?"

I said, "I have some performance anxiety, but more importantly, she didn't ask Kirsten. I didn't think it was up to us to agree."

"Agree to what?" Kirsten was already on her stomach wearing only thong panties.

"Summer asked to watch, too. If you don't mind, I'd like to keep this to a smaller group." I sounded more reasonable than I felt.

"I suppose you're right," Kirsten agreed. "If we let Summer in, it would be awkward to leave Elton out there on his own."

I hadn't thought of that, but it was a good point.

"Go ahead and start." Ted positioned himself sitting on the corner of a bedside table mostly out of my way but still close to Kirsten's head.

Becca climbed onto the bed next to Kirsten. She sat with her back against the headboard. Becca was so short that her legs didn't even stretch to Kirsten's waist in that position.

I was shaking. I'm not sure what emotion I felt. It had a tinge of fear, but also anticipation. I followed the process I used on Becca to the best of my ability. I spent a while "feeling the energy" above her buttocks. The thong provided zero hinderance. After I worked down one of Kirsten's legs and started up the other, Kirsten's legs parted. A couple of stray pubic hairs peeked out of her pantie bottom in a place that would probably be difficult to shave. It made me wonder how Becca got so completely bare. Did she have a bikini wax? I couldn't see her doing that or having the money.

Ted was breathing harder than Kirsten or me. Becca seemed sedate as a casual observer or master judging her apprentice's performance. I'm such a nerd that the actual words I thought were Jedi Knight judging the Padawan's performance.

My nerves had calmed as I worked down Kirsten's long leg, but I started visibly shaking again as my hands partially encircled her thigh on the way back up. I glanced back to Ted, and then I slid my hands so far up Kirsten's thighs that the back of my hands compressed the tent formed in Kirsten's panties by her hair and her lips. Kirsten said, "Mmmmmm."

Kirsten appeared to enjoy the massage every bit as much as Becca had. When the time came, Kirsten lazily rolled on her back. I had seen Kirsten's breasts half a dozen times or more by then. There were Ted's stunts. There were also occasional inadvertent glimpses that can happen when people spend a lot of time together and one of them likes revealing clothes. I recall seeing Kirsten's breasts for the first time when she and I were at the zoo years prior. She wore a loose fitting short sleeve t-shirt with large arm holes and no bra. She bent over to talk to someone's baby in a stroller. The pose exposed a sidelong view through an arm hole, across both nipples, to light coming in through the opposite arm hole.

I was passingly familiar with Kirsten's breasts, but she had never really invited me to see them as she did in that moment. I know nudity is an accepted part of massage. I know it's just boobs. I know it's just skin, and I shouldn't be so worked up about it. I stared anyway.

Becca said, "You going to continue?" It wasn't really a question.

I soothed Kirsten's scalp. As my hands slid along Kirsten's jaw line, Becca got off the bed and walked behind Ted. His eyes were locked on his girlfriend and my hands all over her. Becca started to rub Ted's shoulders through his shirt. If he hadn't been sitting, Becca wouldn't have been able to reach Ted's shoulders very well.

As my hands brushed the outside edges of Kirsten's breasts, she shivered. Ted took off his shirt.

Becca demonstrated impressive strength working Ted's taut muscles. Jealousy roared in my psyche. All I thought for a time was that Becca had never massaged me or put her hands on me like that.

I was distracted. As my fingers stroked the sides of Kirsten's breasts, one of my thumbs stumbled over a nipple. I was about to apologize, but I decided I wasn't sorry. Kirsten's eyes remained closed, and she made no comment.

I caressed down Kirsten's sides to her hips where my fingers stopped at the elastic of her panties. My fingers traced the top of her panties a few times. Then I started back up her tummy. After a fair amount of time that slipped by without me noticing, my palms hovered over Kirsten's breasts. Her nipples tickled my palms much the way Becca's did. After many circles above Kirsten's areola, I tackled the upper rise of her breasts and the places where her neck met her shoulders.

Headed back down her body between her breasts, I was soon approaching the panty barrier again. To my delight, Kirsten lifted her bottom from the blanket and said, "take them off?" I don't know if she was asking or telling. I don't know if she was asking me or Ted or Becca. My hands rolled her thong over her hairy mound and down her thighs. I looked at my hands like they were doing it on their own.

Ted unbuckled his belt. Becca slid her hands under the waist of Ted's shorts out of my view.

Kirsten bent her knees opening herself up wide. I heard her lips part like a slurpy zipper. Her musk was stronger than any other I have smelled, but it wasn't unpleasant. I wrapped my hands all the way around one of her thighs using the imperceptible touch technique, but Kirsten rocked her legs side to side causing contact. Her thighs were softer than Becca's. It's funny what I remember.

"No more teasing," she scratched out between shallow breasts. "I haven't cum in two days."

Ted stood, forcing Becca's hands out of his shorts. However, with the belt unfastened, his shorts fell to his feet leaving him clad only in white briefs. As I firmly ran my hands up and down Kirsten's inner thighs getting them damp each time they reached the top, Ted crawled on the floor and pulled the aforementioned Hitachi wand out from under the bed. He fussed plugging it in and then thrust it toward me. "Use this," he said.

I shook my head. "I'm not comfortable with that."

"You're right! It's hotter if she does it." Ted handed the vibrator to Kirsten. She accepted the toy with slight reluctance, but she positioned it with the precision only achievable through practice. She turned it on to setting number 2.

I continued molesting Kirsten's wide spread thighs while a padded white knob hummed above her clitoris. She didn't put it right on the hot spot. She kept it to the side much as Becca had kept a much less vigorous finger to the side. I was seeing a woman masturbate in person for the second time in two days and the second time in my life. I wanted to learn.

As I had with Becca, I massaged Kirsten's scalp absent-mindedly so I could watch the magic happening all along Kirsten's body. In spite of my burning desire to see every manifestation of Kirsten's arousal and orgasm, I glanced up now and again. Ted stood by the foot of the bed out of my way. Becca stood behind him and deeply massaged his Gluteus Maximus. She had reached down from the waist of his briefs with both hands. Because of their height difference, Becca's action forced the briefs three quarters of the way down Ted's ass. The underwear might have dropped to the floor if his stiff penis hadn't been holding the front up like a peg to hold coats.

I was sure Kirsten was close. So was Ted. He pulled out his peg and stroked it furiously over Kirsten's feet. With the underwear more or less out of her way, Becca reached around and her hands roamed the front of Ted's thighs. She combed her fingers through his pubic hair and cupped his balls a few times. Ted seemed to be in a race. In some amount of time that was probably more than 15 seconds, he delivered two impressive ropes of semen onto Kirsten's foot and leg.

As if Ted's orgasm gave her permission, Kirsten turn up the setting on the wand. She raised her knees up, and closed her legs around the vibrating ball. It fit neatly in the gap between her upper thighs and her vulva. She rocked so much that the bed started squeaking.

Still reaching around Ted, Becca stroked his deflating penis. Her fingers came away with a couple of drops of his fluid. She wiped her fingers on the rolled up briefs still stuck part way down Ted's thick legs.

Kirsten came with a crash. There was no subtle flush. It wasn't just a change of breathing. She panted. Her whole body shook. It only lasted a couple of seconds. Then she yanked the vibrator out of its nest and tossed it off the bed. She looked like she might never catch her breath. Her eyelids fluttered, and she grabbed a sheet with enough force to pull it completely off the other side of the bed.

I realized I was still idly massaging her scalp.

I loved the animal power of the sensual explosion. I savored the experience in slow time. Then, Ted spoiled my contemplation by asking, "You want to jizz on her tits?"

I backed away in haste. I don't remember crossing the floor or leaving the room. The next memory I formed was my own ejaculation standing in front of the toilet. Apparently I don't aim when I'm out of my mind with lust. I had to wipe up the mess. It bookmarked the experience with a sour note.

When I cracked the bathroom door open, Summer was standing outside her bedroom door demanding to be let in. Becca apparently fled into the room right after I claimed the bathroom. Becca didn't join the rest of us in the living room for at least an hour. Summer complained the entire time. She wanted her book from the room or maybe it was her glasses she wanted.