Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reason why they've been so busy, between all the pillow talk and all the sex they've been having, Becky's gangbang was the motivation for their current second Honeymoon. Never forgetting that special night and always on his mind enough to give him an eternal erection, Brian recalled the gangbang that Becky had last Saturday night. Ever since then, a different, sexual animal, Becky's been sexually insatiable. The wife he never had but always wanted, now that she's lost all of her sexual inhibitions, they're having the fun now that they should have had years ago.

Playfully provocative and dressing more sexy, she's wants to do and try new things, especially if they involve sex. Flashing truckers her tits on the highway on the way to the mall to buy her fur coat and diamond ring, she's already flashed her panties to a another shoe store salesman again last night while he watched his wife through the store window outside. He wish he had opened this Pandora's Box of sexuality and exhibitionism years ago. Only, who knew that a gangbang was Becky's sexual key to unlocking and releasing her erotic inhibitions?

"Being that you were both born on the same day, what did you do to celebrate your birthdays? Did you go out to dinner?"

Immediately, as if she was a birthday cake covered with vanilla icing, remembering the cum bath his friends gave his wife, Brian thought of Becky's hair, face, and tits coated with cum. Immediately as if her mother's mouth was a crème filled pastry, he thought of cumming in Anna May's mouth in the way that Jack ejaculated in Becky's mouth.

"We've been a little busy," he said to his mother-in-law. With Susannah the slut in the family, if only she knew that Becky pulled a train last week, he wonder what she'd say about her favorite daughter then. "It must have slipped her mind to tell me that you were coming for a visit," he said thinking again about Mike, Jim, and Tony giving Becky a cum bath while Jack exploded cum in his wife's mouth.

Again, being that she was such a good woman, a loving mother, and a kind grandmother, he wondered if his mother-in-law sucked cock. If she did suck cock, he wondered if he could entice her to suck his cock. If she did suck his cock, he wondered if she'd allow him to cum in her mouth. He wondered if she swallowed or maybe she's one of those women who preferred a man to cum on her tits.

"Where's the kids? Still sleeping? I'm so looking forward to seeing my grandchildren," she said.

"Oh, sorry. My parents have them for the weekend," he said. "They'll be home Sunday night."

"That's too bad. I'll be heading home by then," she said with sadness.

Actually, getting in the way of the sexy games that he hoped Becky was planning, he was glad that the kids weren't around. With her knowing that her mother was coming to visit, maybe Becky had made plans for the kids to stay overnight with his folks so that she could keep her sexy promise of exposing her mother to him and him to his mother. Suspecting that his wife had something sexual planned to have her mother visit so soon, he wondered how Becky was going to pull off flashing Anna May's naked body to him and how she planned on flashing his cock to his mother-in-law.

He couldn't imagine how she could flash her naked body to him and his cock to her without making it appear deliberate and not accidental. Not wanting the flashing event to become an embarrassing fiasco and something that he'd regret doing with heavy guilt and remorse, there was only so far they could go in their flashing. A modestly moral woman, not wanting to ruin their mother-in-law and son-in-law good relationship that so they enjoyed, somehow needing to make the flashing appear accidental, he didn't want to offend her. This was his wife's mother he was hoping to see naked and flash his cock to and not some whore that he picked up in a bar.

Anna May returned to what she was doing in finishing up making pancakes. Preoccupied with watching Becky's mother parade around him in her oh, so sheer nightgown, with his back turned to his bedroom, Brian stood in the doorway between the dining room and hall while watching his shapely mother-in-law walk by the windows. With the morning light shining through the windows and illuminating her nightgown as if there were a thousand Paparazzi camera flashes, he could see even more of Anna May's beautiful body. She was so hot and he was so horny. If only Becky wasn't home, if only he was alone with his mother-in-law, he'd make his move.

When returning from the kitchen to the dining room, Anna May nearly dropped her dish of pancakes that she was carrying over to the dining room table when Becky emerged from the bedroom to sneak up behind her husband. Before she could even open her mouth to greet her daughter, without warning, as if she was a perverted rapist, a stalker, or a groper, she pulled Brian's pajama bottoms down to his ankles. Exposing her husband's cock to her mother, by the sexually excited look on Anna May's face, delightfully surprised, Brian wasn't wearing anything beneath his pajama bottoms. With his morning woody sticking straight out and on full public display, he showed no shame and/or embarrassment to his wife flashing his cock to her mother. Instead, with his face as full of sexual excitement as he hoped his mother-in-law's face was, he looked at Anna May to see her reaction to seeing his cock.

To be continued...

12