Becky Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

He laughed. "Can we do a bit of both?" He asked. "And...can I see you, naked? You know...everything?"

"Ok, sure. But just you. As soon as the other guys show up, I put my pants on again ok? I don't want anyone getting ideas. Like I said, they can see, play, and even cum on my tits if they want to...but nothing else."

"Cool," he grinned liking the sound of that as Becky hurriedly removed the rest of her clothing while Peter took a blanket out of the back seat, laying it down on the soft wild grass there in front of them. He then lay down, inviting her to lay down with him, now as naked as he as the two kissed for the first time, entwined, finger's playing, caressing.

"Ok, what would you like first?" She asked. "The blow job, or the titty fuck?"

"You in some sort of a hurry?" He quipped.

"In fact...I am. I really do want to see you squirt. Can you cum more than once?" He laughed.

"You really do have a cum fetish don't you?"

"If that's what you call it, I guess I do. I like seeing it, watching a guy squirt. I've noticed after watching several guys on line cum, how different they all are. Some squirt a lot, and far too! Others squirt a few times, and then dribble. And others still, just sort of ooze out, some a lot...some not so much. Why is that anyway?" Peter again chuckled, though also moaning as Becky lay beside him, now jacking his cock.

"I guess that all depends. I know for myself, if I haven't cum for a couple of days, I tend to shoot a lot, and yeah...far too. But if I already jacked off that morning, and then cum again later, not quite so much...though I still seem to shoot a few shots even then. Rarely does it just ooze out, unless I've been jacking off a lot."

She laughed. "Cool. So then. What can I expect tonight then? When was the last time you jacked yourself off?"

"Not for three days now," he said honestly.

"Oh goody. So that means...you should squirt pretty good for me then yes?"

"Count on it, yes," he laughed and then pleasurably sighed again as Becky leaned over, taking his cock deeply into her mouth.

**

William stood at the door, a bottle of wine in hand. He was nervous waiting on Mellissa to answer the door. The last time they had been together had gotten fairly heated. "Well, 'anything' was heated in comparison to the sex-life he once had with Carla, if you want to even call it that," he thought. But he had placed his hand on her breast for a short while, even if it was through her clothes. That simple thing, more exciting and erotic than what he'd experienced in more years than he could even remember. The door opened, Mellissa standing there in nothing more than a terry-cloth bathrobe.

"I'm sorry, am I early?" He asked quickly glancing at his watch, and then back up at her again. The robe dropped, revealing her nakedness.

"No, in fact...you're right on time!"

**

"Fuck! I'm almost there!" Peter announced. Removing his hard prick from her mouth, though she nearly didn't, Becky immediately crawled up and over him, sandwiching his cock between her huge breasts. She proceeded to jack him off, using her tits to do so with, his massive purple head appearing, and then disappearing briefly between the deep gulley of her tits. Becky continued to pump his prick up and down as he began panting excitedly. "Oh yeah, oh fuck! That's it! That's it!" He cried out. "I'm gonna...CUM!" He screamed out, his prick suddenly unleashing a torrent of cream. Becky sat back, her hand now wrapped around his thick cock, pumping it, squeezing it, watching as streamer after streamer of his white hot sticky goo seemed to explode from his prick-tip, bathing and saturating her breasts. She nearly came, just watching it, feeling it. The sensation of all that hot messy cream covering her breasts, beginning to run in small little rivers down her breasts already was erotic as all get out. She even scooped some of it up, licking it off her fingers before diving back down onto his cock again, sucking it...and drawing whatever remained from deep within his balls.

"That what you had in mind?" Peter asked a short time later, still lazily laying there together on the blanket, Becky idly playing with his cock, which had surprisingly started to firm up again. Just as the appearance of headlights crested the hill, letting them know they were about to have company.

"Yes, and then some," she laughed looking at the four-wheel drive truck that suddenly appeared having topped the hill, now heading directly towards them as Becky jumped back into her jeans again, though deciding to remain topless as she turned, standing allowing the headlights to reveal her in all her glory.

"You better let me talk to them first," Peter said already holding up his hands, walking towards the truck, though asking. "You want them one at a time? Or what?" She thought about it briefly, she had another thought in mind, but she'd save that for tomorrow.

"One at a time, for now," she remarked. "Perhaps tomorrow, we can take things a step further, at my place," she hinted as Peter's eyebrows rose in question to that, though his buddies had started piling out of the truck, three of them from what she could see. She grinned, she was about to see three more hard horny cocks squirting on her, and she was really, really looking forward to that.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers
12