Becky - The Cock-Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaksx
zaksx
250 Followers

Becky yelped as the first spank hit her bottom. She had never been spanked in her life and the pain shocked her. She heard Jim explaining that this was her punishment for the blue balls and cock teasing she had given him as he spanked each cheek again and again. Then he stopped and instead started using her wetness to rub in to the smarting cheeks. The pain had become a stinging sensation over her whole arse and it felt curiously hot. The stroking stung but the fingers delving into her pussy and then slowly running over her arsehole mixed pleasure into the pain and soon the whole area felt amazing, on fire, more aroused than she had ever felt before. She moaned and grunted and her hips moved trying to get his fingers deeper into her cunt, trying to get him to thrust one up her anus. She felt empty and desperate to be filled, but she kept up the role.

"Please don't fuck me. Please. I'm sorry I teased you. It was wrong. I won't do it again. Don't fuck me. Don't push your cock into me. It's too big for me. I can't take it. And you will make me pregnant. I'm not on the pill." All of this was lies. She wanted his cock inside her more than she had ever wanted anything. She wanted him to stretch her, to hurt her with his cock, to fill her with his cum. She was on the pill, but she wanted to see what he would say to this final test of how horny he was. Would he fuck her anyway? Had she driven him beyond all restraint?

These words were too much for Jim - he stopped playing with her and immediately pushed his cock in as deep as he could, not caring how hard or how rough he was being, forcing the girl's pussy open wider than ever before. She was so wet that he slid his cock in all the way up to the balls in one thrust, and it felt amazing. He grabbed her hair once more, using it to pull in deeper as he started to fuck her hard and fast, his only concern to cum: his only thought in the world to empty his overfilled balls into the girl.

"I'm going to fill you with my cum, slut. You've earned it, bitch. I'm going to pump my hot cum into your dirty little cunt and give you my baby." he cried out as he fucked her and pulled her hair. It was too much for Becky. He made her feel like the dirty slut that he was calling her and she loved it. She moaned and cried out as she came again, her pussy tightening round his cock with pleasure as she finally achieved what she had wanted all those weeks and months. The tightening of her pussy and her cries of pleasure acted like a electric shock to Jim. He thrust his cock in once more, deeper than ever, his hips squashing into Becky's red arse as he fought to get his cock-head right up as deep as possible inside her cunt, and then he came.

At first, just for a few microseconds, everything was still - his cock was buried deep into Becky's vagina, Jim didn't move, and the moment had come. Then it happened. His balls surged cum out, up through his cock, forcing the fat rod wider still, so Becky could feel it expand within her as the cum made its way up his cock. Then it exploded out, right up at the top of her vagina so she could feel it spurting deep inside her.

Then a moment more before the second wave of cum came out. She could feel it spurting into her, almost as if he hadn't already shot a load in. And then the third wave as his cock emptied every last drop into her eager pussy. She moaned with pleasure, loving the feel of his cock spurting inside her, feeling every pulse as it forced into her, knowing her pussy was full to the brim with hot fresh cum.

She just lay there, his cock still deep inside her, not yet softening as she felt him untie her arms. She pulled them round, letting the blood re-circulate, and still his cock was hard inside her. Then he pulled out and she felt his cum start to dribble down her thighs. She had never known so much cum, more even than her young boyfriend after a week away.

She got up from kneeling and snuggled into him, looking up at his face, and saying softly: "Darling! That was just perfect. How did you know that was my perfect fantasy?"

He leaned down and kissed her softly, tenderly, his cock still hard against her tummy as he held her tight, and then replied: "I didn't. I didn't care if you wanted it - I just had to have you no matter what."

"Oh yes. That's exactly what I wanted."

The End

(c) Copyright 2008 The Author - zaksx. All rights reserved.

This is my fourth story for Literotica. Please let me know if you enjoyed it.

zaksx
zaksx
250 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories