Becky's Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
630 Followers

Bradley, took the bait and continued his lewd interaction with my stepdaughter. "I'm not taking advantage of any little girls here. You love the fucking you're getting don't you?"

"I love to fuck" Becky said in a low husky voice. She let her head fall back down again. While staring at the seat of my chair; she repeated between long moans and grunts "My God, you're cock is so fucking big."

Bradley got down close to Becky. The camera was only a foot or so from her drooping head. She was mumbling something. It sounded like a primitive mantra, she lifted her head, stared directly into the camera that now was only inches from her face and moaned breathily, "Oh God. Oh God. Hmmm... it feels so good."

"What feels good baby? Is my boy's fat black cock making you feel good?" Bradley asked with a yellow, languid smile.

"Why are you doing this?" Becky asked weakly.

"No one's making you stay here. My boy here can pull himself right out of you and you can stand up and watch us leave. But that's not what you want is it? You want the clothes, the cars, the house and the peace of mind that no one can take it away from you. You want it all but you wanted that smoke more and you hate an empty bottle."

Bradley sat back on his haunches, his belly in front of him like a sack of chocolate fudge. He never took his camera off Becky. He asked her, "You don't care if your mom or dad found out. But you about choked when you realized that fancy new career of yours was going down the toilet. Don't you forget girl it was you who asked me to cover for you. It was you who grabbed my cock and purred like a torn up pussy when you saw I ain't too old to get it up. Now you know I can get it up. How many friends of mine have you fucked?"

Becky raised her head and stared into the camera. Her oblique challenge was matched. If she had intended to destroy is ability to use the tape against her by implying that she was underage, his tirade nullified that stratagem. For me, at least, he laid everything bare. I knew now why she had been so evasive about the accident. I knew now why Brad didn't want to talk about it. It wasn't just an old man's bruised pride, he was keeping a lie. Becky's lie.

Bradley brought me out of my epiphany when he flung the question again at Becky. "Well how many of my friends have you fucked?" He demanded.

"Four" Becky said staring directly into the camera lens.

"And how many of them did I make you fuck?" Bradley asked with an edge in his voice.

"None, I fucked them all." Becky stared into the camera and looked like she was reading a speech. But the man behind her started bucking harder into her. Her vacant stare into the camera waivered. Then her eyes closed and she let out a long deep moan.

"Yeah, that's it. That's the reason you fucked four of my boys. You love it. You just fucking love it, don't you? You love being bad, everyone thinks you're such a good girl and you are but you're also one hell of a hot slut.", Bradley said sibilantly.

"I'm just as hot as any other girl. I can do nasty things and be a good girl. I'm good at what I do." Becky looked directly into the camera and talked to it as if talking to a lover from across the bed. She slowly licked her lips, glanced behind her at the old skinny black stranger who wore his smile like porcelain mask.

"You are good at what you do. Whatever you do and you're going to do this for me for the rest of the summer aren't you?" Bradley asked in a commanding voice.

"Yeah I am" Becky replied coyly with a mischievous grin. "I'm gonna fuck all your boys. You can have me any time you want me Mr. Jackson." Then, as if the thought just occurred to her, Becky added, the summer's short we better enjoy it while we can."

"Looks like he's enjoying it right now..."Bradley said looking up at the man mating with Becky.

The skinny black man looked confused like he was caught between wanting something and not knowing if it were right to have. Bradley nodded his head, giving the affirmation that the old man needed. Suddenly, he leaned forward and awkwardly pulled Becky's hips closer to him. He hooted like he had stepped on a tack and was trying to be quiet. Bradley broke out in to a wide grin. His old yellow teeth shone with spit.

"Can you feel him cum inside you girl?" Bradley asked tenderly.

Becky's eyes watered and she inhaled slowly then replied with the same tenderness. "Of course I can. He must have cum a bucket."

"Good, now do your job girl. Do what every good white girl should do." Bradley said as approvingly as any well pleased master could be.

Becky reached behind her and slowly extracted the black cudgel from her sex. The black uncircumcised penis was enormous. Though he had just ejaculated what must have been a huge quantity of sperm the black meat was still hard and as unyielding as bone. White froth was drying at the base; what wasn't drying was slowing running down onto the man's low hanging scrotum. After the exertion of the coitus with Becky and the delivery of a massive amount of seminal fluid, he looked older and more frail than even when I first saw him unsteadily approach Becky.

Becky steadied her mate by holding his meat like a handle. As she held tightly onto it, she deftly slid around so she was on her knees in front of the doddering old black man. Then, as if she were born to it, she tongued his black scrotum clean. She made her way up his massive cock with the diligence and clarity of a well trained slut. She shivered; her nipples hardened as she performed her lewd act of submission.

When she was done, Becky ran her hands over the old, skinny black man's torso and said, "My oh my Mr Jackson, this boy of yours tastes wonderful." Then, fixing her gaze on his swaying cock, she continued in a monotone voice "He's still hard."

"You can't leave him like that bitch." Bradley replied immediately and then added "he knows the feel of your pussy, give him your mouth. Swallow his cum like you've been doing for me every day. Give him the best suck he's ever had and make it as beautiful as you do for me."

Turning to the old man, Bradley said, "Sit down on the couch. This is a full service bitch. None of my boys ever leaves with a hard dick. You got to leave here feeling spent anything less than that is a shame, pure and simple."

The old man sat his bare ass on my couch put his arms out on both sides and smiled like a bleary eyed drunk down at Becky. She slid her pale nakedness in between his dark legs. Immediately she sandwiched his dong between her breasts. Slowly, ever so slowly she moved up and down. Her white breasts lid around his black cock. After a few moments, my stepdaughter looked away from the idol of her worship and stared half dazed at Bradley. Then, with renewed vigor she pumped the old black man's cock through the wondrous cleft of her perfect youthful breasts.

It was the most erotic scene I've ever witnessed. Becky on her knees, bent over this old black man's lap worshipping his long black cock with the enthusiasm of a newlywed. The old man was thin but sinewy. His yellow smile shook from his nervous tremors. The vacant, fearful look was gone from his eyes. He must have accepted the situation and decided to enjoy it.

Becky stopped fucking him with her cleavage. She pulled away but still on her knees she was nearly erect before her black mate and ran a finger from the base of his veiny meat to the tip of his black foreskin. As her finger moved, she said in a slow, sweet voice, "My Oh my, your cock is huge. You're the biggest mister Jackson has brought over for me. We don't have time right now. My parents will be home soon."

Becky looked over at Bradley who, I noticed was recording for posterity my stepdaughter's latest big black cock experience. She continued to talk as if to him and not the doddering black man who owned the object of her idolatry. "You'll bring him back again won't you?" Becky asked. Smiling at the camera, she played with her bottom lip with the same finger she had just traced over his cock.

Breaking into a wide clean smile that could have been the result of a Christmas morning Becky turned, lowered herself and began tonguing the man's large testicles. The old man spread his legs so my stepdaughter could bury her face into his gray pubic hair. Her left hand roamed, open palm, around his chest while her right pumped his uncircumcised meat.

The old man tensed. His eyes narrowed as he stared at the naked white girl between his legs. He seemed to realize as if for the first time, that she was there solely for his pleasure. He came alive like a suddenly inflated balloon.

"That's it. That's it; you is doing it right. Yeah bitch, keep it up. That's right." The old man hissed. As the old man came to life and hissed vulgarities at my stepdaughter, her ministrations became more fervent. She pressed her soft white body against his. She both pumped his cock and bathed it with her saliva.

With her mouth full of his cock and her right hand tenderly fondling his big balls . she began to buck her hips. She switched her position so his boney leg was between her thighs. The room filled with her muffled moans and the old man's vulgarity.

"Oh yeah, white bitch. You is a beautiful breeder. You're even prettier with my bick dick in your mouth." The old man hissed.

He peeled back his thick lips and gritted his yellow teeth as Becky took his cue and used both of her hands to pump his cock. My stepdaughter's mouth and chin were down low between his thighs and her eyes were nearly hidden among the gray thatch of his pubic hair.

As if spring loaded, the old man lifted his right leg and rested his heel on the arm of the couch. His breathing was hard and quick. He looked down at my stepdaughter like a man worried that he was being harmed but wasn't quite sure that it hurt. Then he closed his eyes.

The old man began to yell, "Oh bitch, that's it. You is the bomb, the bomb in my life, you hear. Oh yeah, lick me, lick my asshole so I can shoot. I want to shoot, oh, yeah I needs to shoot." His ass came up off the couch as he yelled "I'm cumming!"

Then all at once, Becky straightened up and plunged the ugly black cock into her mouth. Her milky white breasts dangled over his skinny black legs. Her pink nipples were hard and stiff. She clamped both hands around his meat as she heroically swallowed his remaining length deep into her throat. Her perfect white body, from her manicured toes to her flawless rounded ass, up to her angelic face was bent on one result; swallowing all of this man's black baby making sperm.

The old man held his ass off the cushion and Becky stopped her ministrations. For a fraction of a second they froze in their lewd dance. Then the old black man's leg muscles quivered and his ass muscles clenched. Nearly inaudibly he said through his thick exhale."Suck that cum, slut; swallow it like it was your last dinner."

Becky milked his cock. Her throat flexed with her swallows. He must have ejaculated a quart. She kept swallowing over and over as if trying not to drown. He finally stopped flexing and let his ass sag back onto the cushion. Becky extricated herself from his rod and dutifully licked his penis and scrotum clean. She then licked his abdomen, stood up and started to give the old man a kiss. He shied away and then blurted out, "Not with that mouth, I know where it's been" Bradley pulled the camera from his eye and laughed hard and deep.

"Boy, where the hell did all that come from? I thought I was going to have another boring video of this bitch sucking off another old black man. But you bust out with that shit. She's right, we got to have you back."

The old man giggled through a sudden froth of saliva then asked, "You going to pay me next time right?"

"Shut the fuck up." Bradley replied in the same jocular tone.

Through all of this, Becky hadn't moved from her spot between the old black man's thighs. She was looking expectantly up at Bradley.

"Well, it's that time baby. We better get going. Get your clothes on man. Baby, we'll be doing this again. On..."Bradley stopped and was staring at the old black man who was leaning forward running his palms over my stepdaughter's relaxed pink nipples, looking at her hair and licking his lips. She didn't back away or show any revulsion; instead there was a look of serene hopefulness on her face. As if she knew she had done well and expected praise.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm available any time." The old man said, slowly biting off the last word

"Good, then we'll plan this for Thursday." Bradley said with finality.

"That's only two days away." Becky announced.

Bradley answered with, "I know, our agreement was as much as I wanted until you moved away. It was your agreement. Hell, I don't know why you're bitching, because you obviously loved this dicking you got. That black boy you knew in college sure did teach you right. Hell, I need to look him and thank him personally. Now get your ass up and let's make sure this place looks good for your folks."

Becky got up and gathered the old man's clothes for him. He sat naked on my couch as she walked around the room stooping over periodically to pick up socks, a belt, pants, a shirt, a hat and a pair of old penny loafers. I was given a perfect view of her ass and her well used pussy when she leaned over for the shoes. Her labia was puffy and her thighs were streaked with runnels of sperm and seminal fluid.

Becky stayed nude as the two old black men dressed. Her pale youthful body was a strong contrast to their weathered black skin. She stood in middle of the room, looking back and forth as if making sure each of them had everything they needed.

The old man finished dressing first. His clothes were old and drab but his smile was quick and his eyes flashed with a youthful radiance that almost made me smile too. Then his smile took on a lecherous edge and he put his arm around Becky, leaned down and sucked hard on her left nipple. Becky grimaced from the sudden attack but she did nothing to stop the old man.

"Now that's good. Real good, young lady", Bradley admonished.

The old man was obviously sucking hard with no regard whatsoever for Becky. Her nipple disappeared beneath the circle of his thick lips. Moans came from his throat. A tent was forming in his old work trousers.

"Now that's enough. Leave her be. What you trying to do, feed off her? She ain't pregnant." Bradley bellowed at the old man then, when he didn't respond, Bradley cuffed him lightly on the back of the head.

"I said she ain't pregnant." Bradley said then turned to Becky and asked, "Right?"

Becky just shook her head.

"Good, but you might be by the end of the summer." The old man cackled.

Becky blushed.

Bradley's expression clouded, then it hardened as he looked down at my stepdaughter disapprovingly. Without warning he launched into a tirade "Well the next time, maybe you won't be driving so damn high. You're the one that asked me for this arrangement. Fuck, you had enough shit in that car to get the whole neighborhood high. I fucking hate everyone thinking I'm too old to drive. I can drive fine, its your drugged up ass that got my car all banged up. I got people asking me if they can take me places. I ain't too old to drive. We ain't too old to fuck and that is exactly what you is going to do. You're going to fuck until you move out. So, what you got to say?"

Becky stared at the floor, her blush brightened. The old man clucked and said something about not being hard on the poor girl. Bradley swelled as if he meant to exhale a thundering barrage at the old man but Becky's cool answer stopped him.

"I guess I'll see you on Thursday." she said with an innocent smile.

"Very well" Bradley said with an undisputable finality. He patted her on the shoulder and told the old man to get going. They headed for the door and I realized at that moment that I would be in plain sight from the door.

I padded softly to the kitchen and ducked around the corner. I was too scared to look down the hall. I stood in the kitchen staring at the basement door trying to hear what the two men were saying to Becky. All I could hear was the beating of my own heart. I opened the basement door and stepped lightly down the steps. I don't know what I expected to do but I knew that no matter what I couldn't let Becky find me.

I went into the laundry room where the furnace and water heater were located. When I could finally control my thinking I looked around and assumed that Becky would most likely take a shower. If she did, I'd hear the water going down the drain and then I could make my exit.

My fervid plan was flawed.

Becky came down the stairs with clothes and sheets in her arms. She was naked. I quickly squeezed behind the furnace. With The furnace in front of me and the water heater on my right most of the light from the bulb was blocked. If Becky had looked for me she certainly would have seen me but she was not looking around. She went straight to the washer filled it with her bundle and detergent then set it to fill.

Oddly she didn't turn to leave she just stood there, bent over the washer. Her creamy white ass was jutting out like it had for Bradley just a few minutes ago upstairs. I could see the side of her right breast. Her pink nipple was hard. She parted her feet on the cement floor. I saw the fingers of her left hand stroking her sex. Her ass moved slightly as she rubbed her clitoris.

"Oh my God, fuck yes." was all I could hear. She let her torso fall onto the top of the washer. She shivered through her climax. Abruptly she turned and went upstairs. A couple of minutes later I heard the water run down the drain. I left the house through the back door and got into my car and left.

I came home at my regular time. Becky was laying on the couch watching television. I told her that I had the check and that our car would be fixed soon. She agreed that would be great. I never mentioned what I had seen to Becky or my wife. I also didn't tell them that I had gotten off work early or that I had left the house and went to the store to buy a web enabled wireless camera.

engywwok
engywwok
630 Followers
12