Becky's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cocked her head to one side and said, "Am I really that repulsive to you?"

"Not to me sweetheart, but I want you to get back to where guys start chasing you again so you can let them catch you. And then I want you to bring them home so I can watch and participate. I might not be able to satisfy you myself, but I at least want to be part of the group that does. The guys I bowl with want to start a weekly poker game and if we have it here that would be four more for you to fuck. What nights are you going to be going to Emily's?"

"Tuesdays and Thursdays are when I usually go."

"Okay, we will have the poker game on Fridays. Can you get by with just me on the other nights or do we need to arrange something for those nights too?"

Becky was shaking her head in disbelief at what I was saying and she said, "You are taking this way too calmly, not at all the way I expected."

"What choice do I have? If we stay together it's a given that you will fuck other men so I have to accept that. Who knows? I might even be able to make it work to my advantage. If you can get sexy looking again I might be able to pimp you off to my boss for a raise or a promotion."

She gave me a rueful smile, "Too late sugar. He had me at the company Christmas party three years ago and several times after that. I think the reason you haven't been promoted is because I stopped seeing him, but I don't guess it would be too late to go back to him if you think that's what you want."

"What I really want right now is for my slut of a wife to do something about the hard dick all this talk has given me." "You want me to suck you off, or do you want to fuck me?"

"Can't I have both?"

In the two months since our talk Becky has made the trip to Emily's every Tuesday and Thursday, and once on a Saturday when Steve asked her to do a bachelor party for his brother. And every night when she comes home I eat her pussy, more to show her that I love her than because I'm a cum junkie, but I do have to admit that I'm developing a taste for it. Becky's hair is starting to grow back and she has joined a gym and she spends two hours there every morning. We are both looking forward to the first poker game that will be staring next month and even though it is supposed to rotate between the homes of players I expect that our house will become the permanent site after Becky gets through with the guys. Being married to the new Becky (at least new to me) has taken some getting used to, but in the long run I think I'm really going to like it.

12