Becoming a Houseslut: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkiDog64
SkiDog64
47 Followers

"Now I get to taste you," she said as she looked into Dave's eyes. Then she resumed stroking his cock a little harder as she thrust her hips a bit in time with his finger fucking. They continued this way for a couple of minutes when she tensed a bit and rose slightly on her tiptoes.

She took a deep, stuttery breath and let out a slow "Oh my god!" as she thrust against his hand and came. She wriggled her hips with her head thrown back and moaned for a good 30 seconds before she relaxed a bit, and settled flat footed on the floor again. She opened her eyes again and looked lustfully at her new lover. She put her fingers into the waste band of her skirt and pushed it down and to the floor, kicking it to the side with her feet. Beneath the tail of her blouse I could just see a bit her mound peaking out and the straps of her garter belt dangling loosely. Her pubic mound was covered with her juices and there was a long trickle of her cum down her thigh and soaking into her thigh-highs. It was a highly erotic sight.

With a wicked grin on her face, Kim placed both hands against Dave's chest and shoved him back against the wall. She dropped to her knees and grabbed his shaft at its base. She leaned in and ran her tongue up the length of his cock. When she reached its tip she pulled her tongue in and kissed another dribble of pre-cum off the head. She licked it off her lips as she parted them and wrapped them around the head of his cock. Dave looked down at her with a satisfied look. His teasing had done a good job of turning my somewhat shy wife into a cock hound. Again I had mixed feelings. I should be in a jealous rage and bring this infidelity to a halt, but the urge to continue to watch events unfold took command. I also had a raging hard on stretching at my pants due to what I was witnessing. She popped the head of Dave's cock out from her lips with a little smacking sound and looked up at him.

"Now I am going to fuck you with my mouth before I fuck this gorgeous dick of yours with my hot and absolutely soaking pussy". Holy crap! I had never heard such raunchy words from Kim's mouth. We would engage in a little dirty talk, but never anything more than the occasional, "You feel so good inside me" or "please lick me" kind of thing.

With that, she wrapped her lips around his head again and slowly worked him deeper into her mouth. While Kim is somewhat reserved, she can give a very nice blowjob. Though I wondered how much of him she was going to be able to get in. She can get most of my penis in her mouth, but not all, and Dave's is longer than mine and thicker. She got a good portion of it before slowly pulling back. She bobbed up and down on that portion for a couple of minutes. He watched her from above and placed a hand on the back of her head as encouragement. She increased her tempo a bit. She took the hand that wasn't grasping the base of his cock and cupped his balls, stroking them for a while. Then she took that hand and reached between her thighs to tickle her clit. Kim did this for about a minute until she started a muffled moan and her hips twitched with a small orgasm. She then took both her hands and gripped Dave's ass. She descended her lips down his shaft again to that comfortable spot. She paused there a moment and then, grasping his ass checks even more firmly in her hands, she moved her head around a bit and took more of him into her mouth. She appeared to possibly choke a little, but she slowly took more and more of him until her lips were finally pressed against his base of his cock. She stayed there with his full shaft in her throat and looked up at him. Dave nodded his approval, smiled widely and blew her a kiss. Kim returned to her cock sucking, now emboldened by her victory. It took several more cautious trips up and down his shaft until she really got the hang of it. At that point she began to vigorously deep throat Dave, both of them moaning in pleasure.

I was now bursting. My own cock was throbbing with tension and my balls were burning in need of release. The sight of my wife so wantonly sucking off a virtual stranger was exciting me beyond belief. I took my cock out of my pants and started jacking off with tight fast strokes and I knew it would only take a few seconds for me to come.

At this point Dave spoke and said, "Does my amazing little cock sucker like to swallow?" I was shocked as my wife nodded her head and grunted in the affirmative. I had come in Kim's mouth a few times over the years when I had come before I could warn her, and she wasn't particularly fond of it. Additionally, the times I had done so, she quickly spit out my cum. So she really had become a slutty little cocksucker for this man. I was a bit hurt, but thrilled at the notion. This put me over the edge and I came. I was so into it that I didn't really care where my cum actually sprayed. But, I did make sure to aim it down the carpeted hallway instead of into the entry hall where it might land with a splat onto the tile and catch their attention.

Large streams of my jizz squirted into the dark hallway and Dave grunted and pressed Kim's head down into his crotch. He was obviously shooting his load as well. She coughed a bit and pulled back a little trying her best to keep up with the streams of Dave's cum that were shooting at the back of her throat. I don't know if the volume became too much for Kim or what, but she pulled back a bit while still trying to keep him in her mouth. His cum leaked out around the sides of her mouth and then she finally let the head of his cock slip out from her lips while she kept it pressed against them. The last bits of cum shot out on to her lips and chin. I could see her making a couple of swallow motions in her throat. Then she slid her tongue out and licked the remnants of sperm off his cockhead and as much of her chin and lips as she could. She looked up at Dave and opened her mouth wide to show that the contents had all slid down her throat. My god, I practically forgot I was watching my precious wife. It was a performance straight out of the best porn actress.

"Yummy!" She exclaimed before she started to get to her feet. It was then that I noticed the puddle on the floor between her knees where her juices had dripped out of her sopping snatch. At that point I wanted to run out there and lap it all up as enthusiastically as she had devoured Dave's cum.

As Kim stood and stroked Dave's deflating penis, she looked at him with a slight pout and asked; "I guess you wouldn't want to kiss this slutty, cum covered mouth now, would you?"

"I'd love to" Dave said and leaned in to kiss her. I could tell their tongues were dancing away together as they did so. I was surprised that Dave had said yes, assuming that they idea of kissing her with remnants of his cum still in her cheeks and on her tongue would be unappealing. But he really seemed to enjoy it. I wondered what it would be like to kiss her after I had come in her mouth. After seeing this amazing display it struck me that it would be exciting. I then found myself wondering what it would be like to kiss her after she had sucked off another man like she just had, and shocked myself to realize that was even more exciting.

As I was shaking that thought from my head, Dave kissed his way down Kim's neck, her shoulders and down to her breast as he spread her blouse and bra to the side. He flicked his tongue around Kim's nipple -- something she genuinely loves - and both her nipples became engorged and erect. He cupped her other breast in his hand and tweaked its nipple with his fingers. He alternated back and for the between the two for a couple of minutes as he deftly slipped out of his shoes and stepped out of his pants without interruption. She was breathing heavily and she gasped as he pinched a nipple tightly (something else she really enjoys) while slipping a hand back between thighs. I heard a squishy sound as Dave inserted a finger into her pussy and twisted it around. He whispered something in her ear. She giggled a bit.

"Yes, I am . . . very. You've made me wetter than I've ever been" she said as she looked own at the puddle of pussy juice she had left on the tile floor. She took him by the wrist of the hand that was between her thighs and brought it up to in front of her face. 'No!' I thought, enjoying the sound of Dave's finger playing in her lips. She brought the finger to her mouth and rubbed the juices on her lips and licked them. She then guided the finger into Dave's mouth and he wrapped his lips around it to suck the remaining juices off.

"I want you to taste me for real," she said as she pulled the finger back out of his mouth, slipped her hand into his and turned to start walking in my direction, leading him by the hand.

I suddenly was aware that this was happening for real, right in front of me and that I needed to stay back into the shadows, afraid I may be spotted. As she started to walk, she looked down at the puddle and said with a wink, "Don't slip in my cum".

I expected her to lead him up to our bedroom -- an idea that a short time ago would have enraged me. But now I was excited at the prospects of seeing her fucked by another man in our bed. I was about to quickly and quietly make my way up the backstairs, but I wanted a quick peak at Kim's glorious, naked ass first. As I did so, I saw that she was leading him not to the stairs, but to the living room. This was actually quite a fortunate turn of events, as it would provide a better chance for viewing. Due to the layout of our home, there were a few places I could stealthily get to in order to watch them whatever position they may end up in within the room.

Kim led Dave over to a large rug that we have in front of our fireplace. She sat down on the rug and spread her legs wide. She stuck two fingers into her wet pussy and the squishy sound again got my attention. Her lips were now gloriously engorged, puffing out prettily and glistening from her wetness.

"Now it's your turn to swallow some juice" and she removed her fingers from her snatch and inserted them into her mouth, laying on her back and looking at Dave expectantly. Her legs were spread lewdly and she was a glorious sight, her stocking covered legs splayed wantonly. Dave wasted no time in kneeling between her thighs and then leaning into to kiss her pussy lips. He placed series of teasing kisses around her lips and thighs before the impatient Kim pleaded, "Please suck my pussy Dave. Please! Right now. Suck me until I explode". And with that he clamped his mouth over her cunt and sucked with a big smacking sound. He sucked and licked and nibbled and tongue fucked my wife. As he did, Kim played with her rock hard nipples and thrust her cunt into Dave's face. This went on for a few minutes until the first of her orgasms washed over her. She arched her back and thrust her pelvis into Dave's face, both hands on his head pressing him into her. Her shoulder blades were thrashing about and her eyes were shut tightly as screamed out in pleasure, "Oh god. I'm fucking coming! Yes, make me come!" and then she let out a long and deep, "Ahhhhhhhh" for what seemed like minutes. I was sure that our neighbors must have heard. Her thighs were tightly clamped around Dave's head as they shook violently. Kim started to calm down and Dave started to pull his head back from being pressed against her mound. But Kim shouted, "Not yet! Please not yet! Shove your tongue in my pussy again". She pulled her heels up to her cute ass and now spread her knees far apart, fully presenting her lovely twat to her lover. Dave returned to his duties with his tongue and also slipped two fingers inside Kim. Dave licked her clit as his two fingers pumped in and out of Kim's pussy. She arched her back to thrust her hips forward and let out a guttural, "ooooohhhhhh" as another powerful orgasm rocked through her. She pushed Dave's head away from her snatch, which was covered in a thick coating of her juices.

"OH MY GOD!" Kim cried out as she ejaculated a strong stream of clear juice into the air and into Dave's face. She stared in amazement as another jet of her streaming cum shot into Dave's face and on the floor. She lay there trembling for a few moments. "I have never done that before," she eventually said, her voice quavering. "Look at you, you're covered." Dave wiped a hand across his cheek and chin and then licked the juices off his palm.

"Let me clean you up a bit," Dave said as he resumed licking her pouting pussy lips. Dave continued with another tongue fucking, awaiting her cue. She rocked her hips forward as another orgasm washed over her. She lay there twitching from head to toe as she let go of Dave's head and eventually went limp. He looked up at her, still sucking on her pussy. She eventually returned to earth and looked down at Dave and broke out in a huge grin.

"Jesus, that was amazing," she said. "I hope I can make you come like that."

"That one in the hallway was pretty spectacular. You're the only woman I've been with who was able to take all of me, especially while I came in their mouth."

Now I felt a bit uneasy. It was one thing to ignore my jealousy because what I was witnessing was such a turn on. It was another to have it dawn on me that what my wife was experiencing was beyond what we had shared in our lovemaking. I feared that what I witnessed might be the event that made my wife want to pursue such erotic events with other men given the fact it was so much more exciting than our pleasurable, but relatively uneventful sex life. I was also a bit pissed (finally a normal emotion) that my wife had never been so bold and outrageously sexy with me. But I put that aside in anticipation of what was undoubtedly going to come next -- my lovely and adored wife fucking another man.

Kim sat up and knelt in front of Dave, "Your face is a mess" she said, her juices smeared all over it. She started to lick her juice from his face. When she felt she had cleaned Dave up, she started to lift his shirt off. "We should be naked for this next part," she said as she then proceeded to discard her blouse and bra. They sat there kneeling in front of each other a moment, looking lustily at each other. I think it was the first time that in all their passion they had really slowed down to take each other in. Dave was obviously in good shape and Kim's eyes seem to be darting around taking in all his various features. Dave was obviously taking in the whole picture as well. Kim is a tall and athletic woman who has kept herself in shape.

"Turn around," Dave asked in a tone that indicated it wasn't a request. Kim complied. "My god you have a gorgeous ass. I knew that from watching it at work this past week, but seeing it naked is amazing." He was correct; Kim's well-toned ass is amazing. She gave it a little shake for emphasis and with her ass aimed at his face she said, "I know I need you inside me . . . I just can't figure out which way I want you first."

That worried me. I know it is absurd that after everything that had transpired, the idea that Kim might want anal sex might be the only thing that troubled me, but the thing was that the butt had always been off limits. Kim had let me briefly enter her ass on one occasion when we were drunk on an anniversary vacation. We were getting ready to fuck and I turned her over in preparation for some doggy-style action. In my inebriated state, my aim was off and I placed my cock at her rosebud instead of at the entrance to her pussy. Just as I was registering my misidentified target, Kim whispered, "Just be careful" and I realized I had been given clearance to enter her forbidden spot. I was careful and slowly slipped the head of my cock into her ass. Kim moaned in approval, so I started to slowly fuck her in the ass with just the head of my dick. Kim wasn't objecting, so I tried to get a bit deeper, and I did. But after a minute of the deeper penetration, she let out a sound that indicated pain and said, "that was OK, but that's too much" and she quickly turned over to do it in the missionary position.

"While you figure that out . . ." Dave said as he leaned forward and placed a series of soft kisses on the cheeks of Kim's ass. I expected her to pull away, but she didn't, not even as he made his way inside the crack. She looked back over her shoulder as Dave parted her ass cheeks and slipped his tongue between them and flicked it on her delicate little bud. She continued to watch as he pressed it against her and the tip of tongue penetrated it. He tongue fucked her there for a bit before she moaned and said, "Don't get any ideas. That hole is just for my husband".

'That's odd,' I thought. 'That's news to me'.

No sooner had she said that, she turned around to face Dave and said, "I was just on my back, now it's your turn" and gave him a playful push backward. He got the hint and lay down.

"Nice to see this guy back in action," Kim said as she grasped Dave's newly revived erection. She stroked it a few times to get it fully at attention as she kneelt next to him on the floor. Then she threw one leg over his hips and straddled his torso between her thighs. She looked down between her thighs at the cock beneath her. Tauntingly she hovered over its head before she slowly lowered herself so her lips gently brushed just the tip of Dave's cock. She slid the tip slowly and lightly along the length of her labia a few times and then rose back up. A long, thick string of her juices connected Kim's pussy lips to the tip of Dave's cock. She rose all the way up on her knees and the strand of her girl juice grew and grew as she did. Kim reached down and pinched her pouty pussy lips together, breaking the strand, which dropped down across Dave's cock and balls.

Kim lowered herself again, this time taking Dave's cock head inside her. She started rising and lowering herself over and over, each time taking a bit more of Dave's cock inside her. Final she lowered herself all the way so that her mound pressed hard around the base of Dave's cock. Kim remained in that position for a minute enjoying the pressure it was placing on her clit. Kim wriggled her hips around a few times and then leaned forward, placing a hand on each of Dave's shoulders for support. She then started fucking Dave's cock with long hard thrusts, the cheeks of her ass slapping down on Dave's thighs.

She stared into Dave's eyes, "Your cock feels so good inside of my pussy. Can you feel it clamping down on you?" she asked in a husky voice. There was a milky colored ring of her cream forming at the base of Dave's cock. With each thrust down it grew in size and the length of Dave's cock became more and more coated in her girl cum with each thrust.

Dave nodded in answer and said, "It feels amazing. Not only is you pussy gorgeous, but it feels aming sliding up and down me . . . squeezing me." The cum-ring was now flowing down onto Dave's balls. I had never seen Kim cream so much.

Kim's breathing grew more rapid. "Oh god I love it," she said as the pace of her thrusts grew. "Ever since you put your fingers inside me at the bar I have been wondering what it would feel like to have your dick inside me and it's even better than I imagined . . . I'm about to cum so fucking hard" she said as she stopped thrusting and pressed her mound forcefully against Dave's torso, rubbing it aggressively against him. She took a quick, sharp breath and squeezed Dave's shoulders with her hands. Kim let out a loud high squeal as her body started to tremble. She gasped and groaned repeatedly as the shaking continued and finally she let out a loud scream of ecstasy that sent chills through me and my cock shot another load of my cum onto the floor with no manipulation from me. She thrust her trembling body against him, panting rapidly. The tight cheeks of her ass were rippling with the intensity of her orgasm. White cream was now flowing in rapid drips down Dave's balls and onto the rug, pooling under his ass. Her arms started to relax and she lay forward against his chest, her breasts pressing into his chest. She lay there a good minute, not moving while trying to catch her breath. Dave was placing small kisses and the top of her head and stroking her back. Kim moaned quietly and reached a hand slowly behind her and towards Dave's balls. She fondled the balls that were coated in her cum and giggled, " Look at the mess you made me make."

SkiDog64
SkiDog64
47 Followers