Becoming A Slut Wife: Bailey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get it. If I'm right you will get a call on it in a couple of minutes."

I went and got my cell phone and put it on the bedside stand and then laid back to enjoy Baileys attempt to recharge my batteries with her hands and mouth.

"Where is my traitorous brother staying?"

"At the Mark Hopkins, room 714, why?"

"When she calls me I want you to get on the phone and call the Mark Hopkins and ask for room 714. If you get a busy signal it will tell me all I need to know, but first I need to make a quick call."

I hit a speed dial number on my cell phone:

"Hi mom, can I talk to Bev please?"

"No, I guess not. She's on her way to see you. Said she was going to visit for a few days."

"No, no need for that. Just tell her I called and have her call me when she gets there. Thanks mom, bye."

I hung up and said, "She's not there. Her mother says she doesn't expect her until the day after tomorrow."

"What are you going to do when she calls?"

"What are you going to do about Brian?"

"Break it off in his ass. He had his chance and he fucked it up."

"In that case I'm going to burn Bev's ass."

As if on cue the phone rang:

"Hello?"

"Hi baby. I tried calling you at home. You behaving yourself with me gone?"

"Don't I always?"

"I miss you and I'm having horny thoughts about you."

"Horny thoughts? Like what?"

"I'm fantasizing being on my hands and knees with you behind me sliding your hard cock into me."

While I was talking Bailey had called the Mark Hopkins and as she hung up the phone she mouthed "Busy" and I shook my head to indicate that I understood.

"Just how deep am I buried in you baby?'

"All the way and I feel so full."

"This would be a perfect time to have phone sex lover, except you scream so loud when you get off that I'm afraid you would scare your poor mother to death."

"No baby, she's down in the basement recreation room playing pool with Aunt Ada and they are making so much noise that they won't hear a thing."

"Let me ask you a question Bev. Just how deep into you does Brian have his dick buried?"

Dead silence for a couple of seconds and then a very mad, "What the fuck are you saying to me?"

"I'm saying that the private detective that I hired to follow your cheating ass called me and told me that not only did he follow you to room 714 of the Mark Hopkins, but that the asshole you are with is my brother. And also for your information according to your mother you are not there and are not expected until the day after tomorrow. You are burned you fucking whore and I hope room 714 is comfortable because you sure don't have home to come back to here. You can tell that asshole brother of mine that when I hang up my next phone call will be to Bailey to bring her into this mess. You can also tell him that his medical insurance better be paid up because I will be waiting for him when he gets back" and I disconnected.

"Do you still have that tape you made with your nanny cam."

"Sure. I kept it in case Brian fell off the wagon."

"Can I get a copy of it?"

"You bet. What now?"

Well, you were trying to recharge my batteries and you could get back to it."

"I guess I could, couldn't I?"

Just then the phone rang. Bailey reached for the phone saying, "This should be the panic call from the asshole."

"Hello?

"Don't honey me you bag of shit."

"You know damned well what I mean. Your slut just told you about her phone conversation with her hubby. I've just finished talking to him and he's sending me a copy of the report he got from his private detective. In return I'm giving him a copy of the tape I have of you and Bev."

"No you cocksucker. I forgave you you bastard and you promised. I was dumb enough to believe you once, but I'm sure not going to do it again. Don't bother coming back here. If I see you I'll cut your goddamned cock off and shove it down the garbage disposal," and she slammed the phone down.

"Okay, where was I? Oh yes, need to recharge the batteries in my dildo. You don't mind being my dildo do you?"

"Not at all Bailey, not at all."

12