Becoming A Slut Wife: Juanita

Story Info
She needed money to get her hair done.
3k words
3.88
82.7k
24

Part 45 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I really got too carried away. John had gotten promoted to foreman and he invited the crew to stop after work with him for a little celebration. His wife was throwing a party for him the next evening, but he wanted to have a few drinks with just his crew so we followed him over to the Kit Kat Lounge.

The Kit Kat was a topless bar about ten minutes from work. You know how it is when you go out with the boys and start drinking. Some one buys a round and then some one else does and then it is your turn. You get half in the bag and are having a ball; throwing money at the dancers up on the platform, getting lap dances that get you hot and leave you horny. Pretty soon it is last call and you are drunk on your ass.

That is what happened to me. The bartender took away my keys and was getting ready to call me a cab when Keith, one of the guys I work with, said he would give me a ride home.

As drunk as I was I was still aware that I was in deep shit. My wife had been after me because of my drinking and when I got home, especially in the shape I was in, she was going to be severely pissed. Keith pulled into our drive and parked, got out and came around to the passenger side.

"Come on Burt, let's get you into the house."

I was so fucked up that I had to lean on him as we stumbled to the front door. He tried the knob and found that the door was locked.

"Give me your keys Burt" he said and when I looked at him dumbly he said, "Don't tell me, let me guess. Your house key is on the ring with your car keys and they are back at the bar. Shit! I guess we will just have to wake up your wife."

He rang the doorbell a couple of times and then we waited for Juanita. It took her a couple of minutes to wake up, throw on a robe and come down to the door. When she opened the door I saw the disgust register on her face. Kieth said, "Lead the way to your bedroom and I'll help you get him there."

"Just dump on the floor there. He damned sure won't do me any good in bed."

"It sounds like the lady had plans for old Burt for the night."

Juanita looked at him, "Have we met? You don't look familiar."

"No, I've only been working with Burt for four months now. My name is Keith."

"Well Keith, thank you for bringing stupid home. Just let go of him and where ever he ends up he can stay. Can I offer you a cup of coffee or maybe a beer?"

"Coffee would be nice."

"Cream and sugar?"

"No, just black will be fine."

Keith let go of me and I staggered to the easy chair and fell into it. Have you ever been drunk to the point where your motor functions were impaired, your speech slurred and your words barely understandable, and you appeared comatose but were still aware of what was going on around you? Well, that is the state that I was in as I sat in that easy chair. It was like I was sitting there watching TV in my sleep.

Juanita brought Keith a cup of coffee and then the two of them sat on the couch across from me. Keith took a sip of his coffee and then said, "He do this often?"

"What? Get drunk?"

"Well that too, but what I meant was does he leave you hanging a lot?"

"Isn't that kind of a personal question and a bold one at that considering we have known each other all of four minutes?"

"You can't get answers if you don't ask questions."

"Why would you want to know?"

"Just curious. If I had something like you at home waiting for me I don't believe I'd waste time going to the bar with the guys to begin with."

"That's sweet of you to say that even if I do know it is a line of bullshit. No way that in this ratty old bathrobe, with no makeup and with my hair a mess can I be appealing to anybody."

"Nonsense. You are selling yourself short. Your natural sex appeal shines through like a beacon."

Juanita laughed, "I can't believe that you are making a pass at me right in front of my husband."

"What can I say? I feel partly responsible for ruining your plans for the night."

"And just how do you know that I had plans?"

"I'm a very observant guy. When you leaned down to hand me the coffee your robe parted just enough for me to catch a glimpse of some black and lacy. It has been my experience that women don't wear things like that as casual sleepwear."

"Yeah, well it certainly looks like I am for tonight."

"It doesn't have to go to waste."

"What do you mean?"

"We just came from a topless bar where we were paying women to show us their stuff. Since I'm already in the habit of doing that tonight I wouldn't mind paying you to take off that robe. I mean you obviously put that little black thing on to be seen and appreciated by a man."

"You can't be serious."

"Oh yes I am. There is something plastic about doing it in a titty bar. It's their job and while they do smile a lot there is no real enthusiasm. To them it is just another, "Ho hum, I'll just wave my tits in his face and he'll tuck a bill in my waist band" and then they are off to another table. Even the table dances are sexless as far as the dancers are concerned. Granted, they turn on the guys, but the dancer is just going through the motions to get her twenty bucks and then it's on to the next guy for another twenty."

"So just what are you asking? For me to take off my robe or give you the home version of a table dance."

"Yes."

"Yes? What kind of an answer is that?"

"I'm asking for you to take off the robe and give me a table dance."

"And you don't even care that my drunken husband is sitting there seven feet away?"

"Not in the least."

"Did Burt pay for any of those lap dances?"

"Kind of."

"What does that mean, kind of?"

"He wouldn't do it. Said you would kill him if he did and you found out. He wouldn't even do it when we all dared him so when he went to the bathroom we all chipped in and took up a collection and gave it to one of the girls and she sprung a dance on him when he came back. When it was over he tipped her ten bucks so I guess you can say he 'kind of' paid for one."

"You don't happen to know if he stopped at the bank and cashed his paycheck before going to the bar do you?"

"He went right from work to the bar with us."

"Shit!"

"What's wrong?"

"I have an appointment with my hairdresser in the morning so I'll look drop dead gorgeous when I go to John's party tomorrow night. Mae works out of her basement and she only takes cash. Stupid was supposed to stop and get his check cashed so I'd have the money for Mae. I suppose what little cash he had he dropped at the bar."

She got up and walked over to me and went through my pockets as I drunkenly sat there.

"Two whole dollars. I can sure get a lot done with that."

"Well then; I'd say that fate saw to it that I brought Burt home."

"How is that?"

"You need money for your hairdresser and here I am ready and willing to pay you to take off your robe, give me a lap dance, or whatever else we might be able to work out."

"You really think that I would do it?"

"I'm sure hoping."

"I'm not a professional and I'm not sure how good I'd be doing a strip tease in front of you and God knows I've heard of lap dances, but I don't have a clue how to do one. So what would be the going rate for me?"

"I'll give you fifty bucks to do a strip for me and another fifty for a lap dance."

"A hundred bucks? In front of my drunken husband?"

"Yeah. I kind of like the idea of him watching even if he probably doesn't know what's going on."

"Fifty bucks just to take off the robe?"

"Yeah, but maybe you could do it like a strip tease. Put on a pair of high heels and some music and make a show of it."

Juanita looked over at me and then back at Keith and then she got up. "Be right back," she said as she left the room. Three minutes later she came back into the room wearing a pair of black "Come and fuck me" pumps. She walked, strutted actually, over to the stereo and looked through the tapes until she found what she wanted and then she turned the stereo on. She strutted over to Keith and stuck out her hand, "Money up front."

"For the robe and a lap dance?"

"Just the robe. I only need fifty bucks for Mae."

Keith handed her some bills and she put them in the pocket of her robe and then started to sway to the music. She moved around in front of Keith as sexily as she knew how. She let one shoulder of her robe slip down and let the front gap open to show that the lacy black thing underneath was a see thru peignoir. She let him catch just a glimpse of breast through the material before she pulled the robe back up again. Still swaying to the music she turned her back on Keith and let the robe fall to her waist and then she was out of it and holding it in front of her as she turned back to face him.

Keith had a surprise for her. While her back was to him he had pulled out his hard cock and he was sitting there slowly stroking it when she turned to see him. She saw the cock and her eyes went from it to his face and then back to his cock.

"I thought that was against the rules."

"It would be if you had a liquor license, but you don't. The cops can't come in here and shut you down."

The song was ending and Juanita did a slow turn letting the robe fall away and then she kicked it aside. She stood there in front of Keith and she might as well have been naked. The filmy black peignoir didn't hide a thing and Keith said, "Another fifty if you lose the peignoir."

Juanita looked at him and then over to me and then she walked up to him and held out her hand. Keith gave her some more bills and Juanita said, "I know how stupid I look trying to imitate a stripper so let's just cut out the superfluous bullshit."

She took off the peignoir and dropped it in his lap and said, "If you are going to jack off in front of me cum on that instead of my couch. It will make clean up easier."

"I'll give you fifty for a lap dance."

"With that thing out and sticking up in the air? No way Jose."

"A hundred."

"A hundred? Put your dick away and I'll do it."

Keith tucked his cock back in his pants, but I noticed that he didn't zip up his fly. Juanita came back from putting on more music. She brought a dining room chair in and had Keith sit on it and then she straddled him and lowered her crotch to his lap and began grinding her ass on him. She cupped her tits in her hands and rubbed them on his forehead and when he tried to capture one with his mouth she let him get just a quick taste and the she backed away from him. Juanita was rocking and squirming her ass on Keith's lap and I just knew that his cock had to be ready to rip right through his pants.

She stood up and turned her back on him and as she did he pulled out his cock and as Juanita started to sit down on his lap again he grabbed her hips and pulled her down. His aim was true and I saw Juanita's eyes go big as Keith's cock lanced into her cunt. He lifted her and pulled her back down a half dozen times before she was able to break free of him. I could see that the half dozen times he had stroked into her had had an effect on her, still when she turned to face him I expected her to slap his face. I was surprised when she didn't and I was shocked when she said, "Oh no you don't buster, not for a measly hundred bucks."

"Oh? Does that mean I can if I've got enough money?"

"That was just a figure of speech. I'm not a prostitute."

"No, tonight you are a stripper and strippers have been known to go out to the parking lot with some of their better customers."

"Oh yeah? And what do these strippers get out of it?"

"Anywhere from three to five hundred."

Juanita clearly believed that Keith didn't have that kind of money so she said, "Well, I'm awful selective when it comes to letting some one use my pussy. In fact, I'm so selective that so far only drunken stupid over there has gotten it. I couldn't see letting it go for less that eight hundred bucks."

Keith called her bluff. He hauled out a bankroll that could have choked a horse, counted out the money and handed it to her. She looked at the money in her hand, down at the cock that Keith was stroking and then over at me. She looked back at Keith's stiff cock, over at me one more time and then said, "Okay, let's do it."

She sat down on the couch, spread her legs and planted her high heels on the floor and pushed up her pelvis.

"Come on baby, give it to me."

"Here?"

"Yes, here. You hit on me in front of him; you paid for me to strip for you in front of him and you shoved your cock into me in front of him while I was giving you a lap dance in front of him so you can fuck me in front of him."

"Can't we please go to the bedroom?"

"You won't fuck me in front of him?"

"I could, but I might be too nervous to be at my best."

"Nervous? Why would you be nervous? You weren't nervous when you shoved your cock into me in front of him."

"Well maybe nervous is the wrong word. What it is is that I'll be constantly looking over at him and wondering just what it is that he is seeing and if he is understanding it. It would be a distraction and I don't want to be distracted from giving you my very best."

"You want to fuck me in private is what you are saying."

"Yes. I want us to be alone."

"Okay, privacy is two hundred more."

"You can't be serious."

"Hey sweetie, you're the one that started the fifty bucks for this, fifty bucks for that bullshit. You want it you get to pay the price. If you don't I'll give you back your eight hundred and you can leave."

"All right, all right, another two" and he stopped stroking his cock, got out his roll and gave Wanda some more bills. She got up from the couch took another look at me and then led him away.

Juanita didn't close the bedroom door and even though I didn't see it I got to hear it. She screamed, she cried, she begged and she pleaded for him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper and again. I don't know how long it went on, but daylight was pouring through the living room windows when the noise stopped and Juanita and Keith came walking into the living room. They glanced at me and Keith said, "Think he knows?"

"I hope not. He drinks too much and he is a major disappointment to me at times - like last night - but I do love him."

"Well, be that as it may, think about what I said, okay?"

"Okay."

They engaged in a lingering kiss and then Keith left. Juanita came over and looked down at me.

"I know that I keep telling you that you drink too much Burt, and you do, but believe it or not I want you to get shit faced tonight at John's party. Keith wants me to do a strip tease for John and some of your co-workers and then give them lap dances. I'm thinking of doing it baby, even though it probably means that I'll end up fucking all of them. But to do it I need you to get just as falling down drunk as you are right now so I can hide it from you. Did you hear me Burt?"

She bent down and raised one of my eyelids, looked closely at me and then shrugged, "No, I guess not. You are really out of it. I could have kept Keith in there for another couple of fucks and still have been safe. Well, I need to go douche and get ready to go and get my hair done" and she walked away leaving me sitting in the easy chair and watching the cum running down the inside of her leg.