Becoming a Slut Wife Rachel

Story Info
Hubby wouldn't take care of business.
10.2k words
4.04
221k
102
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was intense! It was by far the strongest orgasm I'd had in quite a while and I wasn't even on a bed. I was bent over the back of the couch in my living room and the hard cock was driving into me from behind. My feet weren't even touching the floor and I had my wadded up panties in my mouth and I was biting down hard on them to keep from screaming out and waking the baby.

He gave one last push, muttered "Oh fuck!" and I felt the hot wetness of his discharge. He stood behind me not moving as his cock lost its hardness and when he was limp he stepped back and his cock flopped out of me. I scooted back until my feet were touching the floor and then I stood and turned to face him and asked:

"What was your name again?"

To understand why a nameless man was plundering my pussy you need to know only that I'm a girl who was raised by a father whose basic philosophy was:

"Don't get mad, get even and after you are even go a little farther and get ahead."

I heard that all my life and I remembered it on the day I found out what my husband Tony had been up to.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The story starts on the day that Tony said, "I think we are ready for children now; what do you think?"

I stared down at my coffee as I thought about the question. Tony and I had been married just short of five years. We decided even before taking our vows that while we did want children we did not want them until we had done some traveling; done a few things that we wanted to do and were financially stable. Apparently Tony thought we were at that point. I wasn't all that happy with my job as a legal secretary and becoming a stay at home mom had a certain appeal for me and so I said:

"I guess that it is as good a time as any."

I took myself off the pill, put my diaphragm in storage and four months later I was, as my mother so quaintly put it, with child and that is when the problems started. Actually, the problems started when I started showing. At the first sign of my enlarging tummy my sex life started going to hell. Our four and sometimes five times a week fell to three and sometimes four and then to two and on a rare occasion three and that was followed by maybe once a week.

My hormones were raging and I wanted to make love two and three times a day and I wasn't getting it. Finally Tony stopped making love to me altogether. He told me that he was afraid that making love would hurt the baby. I pointed out that the doctor said we could keep going until the eighth month or until it got uncomfortable for me, but Tony said that doctors have been known to be wrong and he wasn't going to take any chances.

And then, as if the lack of sex wasn't bad enough, Tony came home and told me he was in line for a promotion at work and he was going to have to start putting in longer hours. Just when I was feeling my worst I was being left home alone almost every night of the week. I had my job to keep me occupied during the day, but sitting home alone watching the pap that had on TV just wasn't getting it. I put up with it for about a month and then I started looking for something to do that would get me out of the house in the evenings.

I was at the public library one Monday checking out some books on child rearing when I saw a notice on the bulletin board about a Tuesday night book discussion group. Tuesday night I showed up, had an interesting time, met some nice people and decided to continue attending. The next Tuesday I ended up sitting next to a woman about my age and in talking I found that we had a lot in common. After the meeting the two of us went to the Waffle House for coffee and to get to know each other better. I found out that Julie's reason for starting to attend the discussion group was the same as mine. She started attending because she also was tired of being home alone while her husband worked late hours.

"Of course it didn't take me long to figure out that what Frank was really doing was boffing his secretary."

"Oh my God! What did you do, leave him?"

"Hell no. I decided that what was good for the gander was good for the goose so I took a lover."

"Did your husband find out?"

"He hasn't yet."

"I don't know how you can do it. If I caught my husband cheating I'd be gone so fast that it would take my shadow a week to catch up to me."

"It is easy to say that and it was what I almost did, but I thought about what it would be like living as a single mom and I decided "no way." Why should I give up my comfortable life just because the dipshit was banging the blond bitch that worked for him? Better that I let him support me while I go out and do what he was doing."

"I suppose that is a reasonable way to look at it. I don't know that I could do that though."

"Sure you could honey. You are a sexy looking lady and the guys would flock to you."

"That's sweet of you to say, but I am starting to look like a cow."

"Doesn't matter girl. There are a lot of guys who think that pregnant women are the sexiest thing going. Oh damn; look at the time. I have to meet my boyfriend over at the saddleback. See you next week?"

"Yes, I'll be there."

Driving home I thought about Julie and her situation. No way could I stay with a man who cheated on me. I wondered how she could do it.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The next Tuesday I was running late, but when I got to the library I found that Julie had saved me the seat next to her. After the meeting we again hit the Waffle House for coffee and conversation.

"I won't have to rush off tonight" Julie said as we sat down in a booth. "My current boyfriend is out of town for two days. Although this would probably be a good time to start looking for his replacement."

"His replacement?"

"It doesn't pay to keep one for too long a time. They start to get possessive and the last thing I want or need are emotional entanglements. I usually keep one for about six weeks and then I find me another one."

"You just pick one, use him and then dump him? Don't they get mad or upset?"

"Nah! Most of them don't want long term relationships any more than I do."

"Sometimes I think that I should find a lover."

"Hubby been bad?"

"In a way I guess you could say that."

"In what way?"

"He hasn't made love to me since I started showing. I'm climbing walls, but he says he's afraid that he'll hurt the baby."

"Oh you poor kid. I know just how you feel. My hormones kicked in and turned me into a nymphomaniac when I was pregnant with Kevin. Fortunately for me asshole wasn't doing his blond, big titted bimbo at the time and he was able to keep me from going too crazy. Have you tried a vibrator?"

"I don't have one."

"There is an adult book store just up the street. Stop and get one on your way home."

"I'd be too embarrassed to go into a place like that."

"Balderdash and poppy-cock! It would do you a world of good to go in there. It would be great for your ego."

"How would be going into an adult book store be great for my ego?"

"There will probably be half a dozen guys in there and every one of them will want to take you into the back where the booths are. One or two may even straight out ask."

"Oh God; now I know I can't go in there."

"I'll go with you."

"Why would you do that?"

"To protect you and keep you from doing something foolish."

"What do you mean by doing something foolish?"

"If you are as horny as I think you are you just might get weak minded and let yourself be led into the back."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"The key" Julie said as we stood in front of the display of vibrators, dildos and strap-ons, "Is to get something as close in size to hubby's as you can. Get one bigger and you will end up constantly comparing him to the toy and wishing he was larger. Believe me when I say you don't want to go there."

I was looking nervously around the store as Julie was talking. There were seven guys in the store, not counting the guy behind the counter, and they were all looking at Julie and me the way I imagined hungry wolves would look at a baby lamb. A couple of them were fairly hunky looking and I actually did wonder what it would be like to let them take me back to the arcade area. Suddenly:

"Earth to Rachel, come in please" brought me back to the task at hand.

Julie was smiling at me and she said, "Yep! Damned good thing I came along with you."

I'm sure that I must have blushed because she laughed and then said, "Go ahead and pick one." I looked back over to the hunky looking guys and she laughed again. "Vibrators silly; pick a vibrator."

I settled on a pink one close to Tony's size and went up to the counter and paid for it and the man behind the counter took my money, smiled at me and nodded his head slightly toward the entrance of the arcade. I knew what he was asking and I blushed again and hurried away from the counter.

In the parking lot Julie asked me if I was able to get away at any time during the day and I told her that the only time would be my lunch hour from work and then she asked me if I had to rush home from work and I told her that I didn't have to on Monday, Tony's bowling night, or Wednesday which was the night Tony went to his Fraternal Order of Eagles meetings. We made a date for lunch on Thursday and then I headed home. I stopped at a 7-11 and bought batteries for my new pink toy and was looking forward to using it as soon as I reached the house. I thought maybe Tony seeing me use it might make him want some, but I was disappointed in that. When I got home he asked me what I had in the bag and I showed him. He said:

"Good. Now I don't have to feel so guilty."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My lunch date with Julie turned into a weekly thing with us getting together once or twice a week. Julie had a warm and bubbly personality and she had a way of making me laugh even when I was down in the dumps. I started meeting her after work for coffee and occasionally we would stop at a bar or lounge for drinks. Because of my pregnancy I stuck to ginger ale while Julie drank margaritas. If the place had some music - live band or juke box - and a dance floor it was inevitable that the two of us were asked to dance. At first I was hesitant, but Julie said:

"You need this honey. Because of your idiot husband you are feeling unwanted and unloved. Most of the guys asking you to dance are doing it because to them you look sexy as all get out."

"No I don't; I'm getting fat."

"I told you once before that there are plenty of men who think that pregnant women are the sexiest thing going. I guarantee that you could get laid in the next ten minutes if you wanted to."

That was the problem - I did want to. The pink toy had helped a little, but it still left me almost as horny as I was before I used it. It didn't help any that Julie kept up a running commentary on the guys who were there. "Oh look" she said as she pointed out a guy, "Doesn't he have a nice tight looking ass?" She pointed at one guy and said, "Damn, he sure is ugly, but he has big feet and big hands and they do say that big hands and big feet are a sign that he has a big cock. Wouldn't you like a big cock right about now?" And "Don't look now, but that blond over at the juke box is eyeing you and if that bulge in his jeans is any indication he likes what he sees."

I did break out of my shell a little and I did dance with some of the guys who asked me, but it was a mixed blessing. It was very nice to be held - to have a man's hands touching me - but the stiff cocks being poked into my leg only made me hornier than I already was. I received several invitations to go out to the parking lot and play; to go to a motel and play or to go to his apartment and play, but even as I wished like hell that I could I always remembered my vows to be only Tony's for better or worse. Damn him anyway! The doctor said there would be no problem, but Tony still had the irrational fear that making love to me would somehow hurt the baby.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

It was a Tuesday evening and as the discussion group was breaking up Julie asked me if I would go to the Saddleback lounge with her and keep her company until her current boyfriend met her there. Tony was working late again and we usually stopped for pie and coffee at the Waffle House anyway so I said yes.

I was nursing my ginger ale and Julie was on her second margarita and commenting on the men in the place when I heard her say:

"Oh shit!"

"Oh shit what?"

"One of my ex-boyfriends just came in."

"So why the "Oh shit." I thought all of your affairs were short term and you parted friends?"

"Almost all of them were, but he is one of the rare ones I dropped because he made me nervous."

"Nervous how?"

"I don't know. Something about him just didn't seem right. He was lying to me about something - I don't know what - but I sensed it and I don't like being lied to. I'm up front with the guys I play with. They know I'm married and they know why I play. I expect the same honesty from them. He was good in the sack, but he just made me nervous."

"That doesn't answer the question; why the "Oh shit?" If he's gone, he's gone."

"When I broke up with him he didn't take it well. He called me a whore, a slut and some other names. I just hope he doesn't see me and come over and make a scene."

I looked over my shoulder and asked, "Which one is he?"

"Over by the door to the kitchen. The guy sitting with the redhead."

I took a look at her ex and said, "He won't come over and make a scene as least not if he plans on hooking up with the redhead."

"They are probably already hooked up. They came in together."

"How long was he your lover?"

"Just short of a month."

"Recently?"

"He was the one just before the one I'm seeing now."

"So you broke up with him within the last couple of weeks?"

"Three weeks ago."

"Let me make a wild guess here. You saw him mostly on Mondays and Wednesdays."

"How did you know that?"

"Monday is supposed to be his bowling night and Wednesdays is the night he supposedly attends the meetings of the Fraternal Order of Eagles."

Julie's face went pale as what I had just said registered on her. "Oh my God; you don't mean..."

"Fraid I do. That asshole sitting with the redhead is my loving husband. Funny; she doesn't look like work to me."

Julie gave me a confused look and I said, "He is supposed to be working late tonight."

Julie started to say something, but just then a guy walked up to the booth and said, "Sorry I'm late sweetie. I had a flat tire."

Julie introduced me to Chuck and after he sat down I said, "I need to leave you two love birds alone, but how do I get out of here without asshole seeing me?"

"You aren't going to go over there and confront him?"

"Oh no. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do, but confronting him isn't on the list. At least not right now."

"There is an exit at the end of the hall that leads to the bathrooms" Chuck said, "If you get up and keep your back to him and walk toward the restrooms you should be okay."

I stood up, looked at Julie and asked, "We still on for lunch tomorrow?"

"Are you sure?"

"You didn't know so no harm, no foul. See you tomorrow."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

As I drove home the anger I was feeling was causing me to grip the steering wheel so hard my hands hurt. I thought about what I had just discovered about my loving husband and I wondered just how long it had been going on. Was it before I got pregnant or did it start when he couldn't do me because of the baby? Or was the baby the excuse he used because he just didn't want me? But most of all I thought about how I had been home climbing walls because of a lack of sex while that miserable bastard was out fucking whatever he could get his hands on.

The big question was "What was I going to do?" Ideas from murder to just plain castration flowed through me head. In my mind I had a vision of Tony waking up in the morning tied to the bed and seeing me standing there with the knife I used for boning chicken while I reached for his dick, but by the time I pulled into the driveway at the house I knew a couple of things. I knew that Julie was right in that life as a single mom would suck and that giving up a comfortable life would be senseless. I didn't know if I could take on lovers like Julie, but even if I did what could Tony say about it if he found out?

By the time I set my purse down on the table I had decided that I was going to do nothing for the time being. I would behave as if I had no clue as to what Tony was doing. It wouldn't be all that difficult. I wouldn't flinch when he touched me in bed since he hadn't done that in weeks and if he noticed any change in me when I was around him I would blame it on hormonal changes brought on by the pregnancy. I made sure that I was in bed pretending to be asleep when the asshole got home.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Julie was already sitting at a table when I entered Spiro's and I could see a touch of concern on her face. I sat down across from her and asked:

"You finding this difficult?"

"I don't know how to behave. I've never had lunch with the wife of one of lovers at least not knowingly."

"Like I told you last night, you didn't know so I'm not holding it against you, but even so it is what I want to talk about today. I want to know everything. What, when, where and how. Not the details of what you did in the sack obviously, but where you met him and things like that."

"Why would you want to know all that?"

"Because one of these days we will have it out and I'm going to want all the ammunition I can get."

"Well, let's see. It was about five weeks ago and I had just dumped Ivan. It was a Wednesday night and I was having a drink after work at The Front Page with some of the girls I work with. There was a live band and men were coming over to our table and asking us to dance. Tony asked me to dance several times and I knew what he was looking for and by the fourth or fifth dance I decided to take a chance on him. We used the Quality Inn on Westin and 43rd. He knew my story and why I was playing around. It was on our third or fourth date when he started in with a bunch of macho bullshit about making Frank cuckold, about being more of a man than Frank was that I started feeling uneasy with him. That and I sensed that he was lying when he talked about his own marriage."

"Why? Just what did he say?"

Julie looked away and I said, "Come on, give. You won't upset me. You have already admitted that you believed he was lying to you."

"He said you were a cold fish in bed. He said you always wore a flannel night gown and would only pull it up to your waist when you had sex. There was no foreplay because you thought sex for fun was dirty and the only reason for having sex was to produce children. He said you would only have sex with him when you were in your fertile period and that as soon as you got pregnant you cut him off. He said you put him in a position where in order to have any sex life at all he had to cheat on you."

"Did he tell you why he would marry someone like that?"

"He said he didn't know how you were until after the wedding. He told me you were a virgin who wouldn't give it up until you were married. He expected you to be a firecracker in the sack based on the hot make out sessions you had while you were dating. He said he felt you deliberately led him on to get him to marry you."

"Then why on Earth would he stay in a marriage like that if he felt that way?"

"According to him he was already planning on a divorce, but then you got pregnant and he felt that he had to stay with you and be a father to the child."

"That certainly is mighty big of him."

"Hey! He's an asshole and we both know it. Know what you are going to do yet?"

"No. I'm like you in that life as a single mother living in an apartment somewhere doesn't appeal to me, but it chaps my ass that he is getting laid and I'm climbing walls because I'm not."