Becoming Her Wife Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

I didn't know what to do or say. I got off Jim face and knelt on the bed with my eyes lowered to the bed. Jim saw that Jill and Josie were now in the room. He sat up and look at his wife.

Jill held out her hand and said, "Come on stud I think its time for you to remember who you're married too." Jim rose from the bed took Jill's hand and they both left the room with out another word.

I looked over to Josie, she still stood to the side of the doorway where she was standing when I first realized the she and Jill were there. I didn't know what else to do so I started to tell her I was sorry, for what I didn't know. I had done only what she wanted me to do.

Josie came over to me and put her hand on my mouth to stop me from speaking. With a push on my shoulders I was forced on to my back. Josie then reached down and pulled my panties down and flipped my cock out from between my legs. Once my cock was free Josie straddled my legs and sat down on my cock.

Her pussy was wetter then I had ever felt it before. The heat that radiated inside her was hotter then I ever felt. When Josie bottomed out on me I saw her shutter and a gush of fluid came out of her. Her sigh was the first sound she had uttered since coming into the room.

Josie started to ride up and down on my cock as her pussy squeezed me in a very tight grip. Her eyes took on a vacant look as if she was thinking about something else or being somewhere else.

She rode me as if she was on autopilot. Her hips moved up and down at a frantic pace. Her pussy squeezed and released my cock rapidly as if trying to milk me. She would shutter and a gush of fluid would drain out of her as she came several times.

I just lay there, letting her do as she wished. I was afraid to speak I was also afraid to touch her. I just lay there relishing in the feel of what her pussy was doing to my cock. I can't say I wasn't enjoying what we were doing. I was maybe enjoying it too much. I always enjoyed when she used me for her pleasure, but now it was like I wasn't even there like I was a dildo for her to get off on.

Josie kept this up for a long time as she came almost continuously. When I thought I couldn't hold out much longer Josie reached down and took my nipple rings in her hands and said "Cum for me. Cum now."

She pulled my rings out from my body. A flash of excruciating pain started at my nipples and moved down to my cock. The pain mixed with the pleasure of cuming made this one of my most memorable orgasm. My cock pumped load after hot load of cum deep into Josie's pussy. She in turned squealed with her own orgasm as her pussy clamped down on my cock milking every last drop of cum from my balls. Then she collapsed on top of me and immediately passed out.

I lay there with my heart racing a mile a minute, my brain going just as fast. My mind when over the things I had done that day. I knew that most of it was orchestrated by my Josie. The sex on the deck before dinner was to get me horny so I would be more agreeable to have sex with Jim. Not that I needed much encouragement on that subject.

I've learned that have my ass hole filled by a cock or a dildo was something I loved. I had to thank Josie for that. If it wasn't for Josie I wouldn't have known how great it feels to be fucked. If it weren't for Josie I wouldn't have known that a lot of things that I once thought as painful or degrading would give me so much pleasure. And things that I thought were disgusting like licking her pussy after I had cum inside her, now was a loving experience.

My cock was slowly starting to soften. I knew that when it did the cum I had deposited into Josie would pour out and leave a puddle on the bed. I knew she would not chastise me for letting it leak out of her seeing she was already asleep, but I knew I would feel guilty for allowing it to happen. So I rolled over taking Josie with me. When I had her head on a pillow I eased my cock out of her and quickly got down between her lovely thighs.

I got there just as the first glob of cum appeared. I quickly licked that up so it didn't oozed down between her butt cheeks. When I stuck my tongue into her hole it was coated with thick warm cum. I sucked hard and was rewarded with a thick rich flow of cum and Josie's pussy juice. I heard Josie moan in her sleep at this, so I sucked in some more.

When the flow had slowed to a trickle I busied myself by licking her clit and down to her ass hole. This caused Josie to squeeze her cunt so as to push out more cum. I thought this was done while she slept, till I heard her say.

"Would you like it if I turned over and sit on your face?"

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I didn't want you to have to sleep in a puddle tonight. I know how you dislike that."

"Your such a wonderful considerate lover." She told me as she rolled over and sat on my face.

What had not already leaked out of her now came out in a flood. I had a hell of a time keeping up with the flow as it poured out of her and into my mouth. At first I just sealed my lips to her pussy and swallowed every time my mouth was filled. When it slowed I sucked and shoved my tongue up inside her to coax more. When no more came out Josie rolled over and lay down on the bed then patted the bed next to her for me to join her.

"Did you like what you did with Jim?" Josie asked once I was lying along side her.

"It was great. Thank you for letting me do that." I told her.

"Your not just saying that because you think that's want I to hear it?" She asked

"No I loved it. If it's okay with you I'd like to do it again."

"Of cause I let you do it again. Seeing how much you enjoyed it I hope you don't turn gay on me and leave me for some stud like Jim." She told me, and then she laughed letting me know she was joking. "Truthfully you looked so beautiful while you and Jim were fucking. I came twice while watching it. When you cried when you thought you came after I told you not too. That broke my heart. I wanted to come and tell you it was all right, but Jill stopped me telling me you didn't cum."

"You watched us? How, did you watch us from the door?" I asked dumfounded

Josie laughed and said "No silly I watched you from Jill's room."

"How could you?" I asked. I was upset that she watched me in such an intimate and wanton moment.

"How could I not. You know how much I love watching two men having sex together. You know how much it turns me on. I've dreamed of watch you with another man, for the first time since the night you proposed to me. How could you expect me not to watch? At least I wasn't sitting here watching you. I didn't tell you I was watching so you could be at ease and enjoy it too." Josie told me and I could see she was upset that I had questioned her.

I realized that I was being an ass about this whole thing. Of cause she would want to watch me. "I'm sorry I questioned you, it was a knee jerk response. Did you really enjoy watching me make love to another man?

"I enjoyed watching my husband dressed as a beautiful women having sex with a handsome man. I hope you didn't make love with him." Josie asked

"Well isn't it the same thing?" I asked naively

"No my love its not. Just because two people have sex together doesn't mean there making love. Do you love Jim? Was that why you had sex with him or did you have sex because you were turned on by him?"

"I was turned on by the thought of have sex with a man for the first time. I loved what we did together, but I'm not in love with him." I told her truthfully.

"You also have to remember that, though I love you very, very much, every time we have sex doesn't mean were making love together. What we just did wasn't making love it was just pure sex. What we did on deck that again was sex. What we did last night in the bedroom and by the pool that was making love. What we did on our wedding night, to me at least was making love. And the next night I hoped was making love, it was to me and I know I felt love coming from you."

"I was making love to you that night and I felt your love on our wedding night. It felt stronger then any other time we made love." I told her "I never loved you as much as I did that night." She told me

"Now tell me how did you watch Jim and I from Jill's room?" I asked

"It was very simple. It was the same way I watched you two in the galley. You were quite the tease in there. I don't know how Jim controlled himself." Josie told me as she reached for a remote control that was on the nightstand.

Josie pushed the power button on the remote and a panel opened on the ceiling. When the panel was open a plasma screen monitor unfolded from the compartment. When the screen came on I saw Josie and I lying on the bed. She pushed another button and the scene on the TV switched to a different view of the bed.

She showed me three other views before she switched to the galley. After that she showed me there were cameras on the main deck in the salon as well as each of the other bedrooms. When she switched to the bedroom that Jill and Jim were in we saw Jill was sitting on Jim's face. Jill was grinding feverishly on to Jim's mouth.

Josie turned off the TV and said, "I normally don't use this to watch other people having sex unless they tell me I can. Also when I want to see something special like what you did tonight with Jim."

"Did you like watching Jim and I?" I asked. I was sure she did but I had to hear her say it.

"You two were wonderful, better than any porn movie I ever saw. In fact I'm going to download the tape to my laptop and make it into a DVD so I can keep it forever. Any time I get horny and you're not around I'm going to watch it."

Josie and I took separate showers then went to sleep. The next morning we went diving for a few hours before lying out on the main deck to sun ourselves. Each day was the same, we would dive and sun ourselves then move the boat to another island. Each night we would make love before going to sleep.

Poor Jim paid dearly for his night of pleasure with me. Jill kept him constantly aroused for the next four day's. She would make him give oral sex to each of us every day. On the fourth day she had him suck each of us off then she allowed me to fuck him in the ass before taking him into the bedroom where she fucked him till he couldn't hold back any longer. When he did finally cum you could hear him all over the boat.

Please continue to the next part

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers