Becoming My Wife’s Bi-Fuck Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
His wife’s sexual desires begin his bi journey.
1.8k words
4.03
146.8k
74
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just the beginning of, what I hope to be, a series of chapters following the sexual discoveries of S and Matt.

My wife and I have been happily married for five years and we have always enjoyed a healthy sex life. My wife's upbringing and previous marriage constrained her sexual freedom, but from the moment we met her sexual liberation began. As for myself I have always enjoyed a varied sex life, exploring the pleasures two people can bring to each other, whether that is love, desire or pure sexual lust.

Although I considered myself as a 'straight' man with few taboos, looking back, I had never actually been in a relationship which pushed any sexual boundaries as my sex life had been simply pleasure between male and female. There was very little in the way which could actually be called erotic or a fetish. I never considered myself as a hunk or even extremely handsome and I was never arrogant or vain to expect women could refuse my advances. I was just average not the kind of man who slept with every woman I met, but I was far from a saint. In fact the more I look back at it, yes I was very comfortable and confident with my sexual encounters, desires and sexuality, but all of these had been quite ordinary until my wife started to gain her sexual freedom.

As with all new relationships, we spent the majority of our time naked and exploring each other's bodies and my wife showed complete fascination in hearing about my sex life during my previous encounters. At first I was quite reluctant to talk about these, but her enthusiasm and the fact that she was actually turned on by my stories gave me confidence to talk quite freely about them which in return gave her more confidence to explore her own desires and sexuality.

Obviously after a while the stories began to run out, but my wife's sexual appetite was far from satiated therefore we began discussing fantasies, ideas to develop our sexual relationship and also the boundaries we were not prepared to cross....for the time being. At his point we were totally straight, no interest in the same sex and quite sure we did not want anyone else in our relationship. We decided to start with a relatively safe option and turned to erotic movies to view topics, ideas and suggestions from our conversations. I can remember the morning while getting ready for work; my wife and I were taking a shower together when she asked me if we could meet for lunch.

'Shall we meet at the usual restaurant?' I asked.

'No' she replied with a teasing smile on her face. 'I want you to meet me outside Blues at 1 o'clock.'

My cock began to stir as I wondered what she had in mind meeting at the local adult store. The beginning of my erection had not gone un-noticed.

'We are going to buy some movies for tonight', she continued as she began to rub soap on my cock and my balls, 'tonight we are going to try something different.'

She moved one of her hands behind my balls and began to caress and follow the internal shaft of my penis between my cheeks then stopped with her finger gently pressed against the hole of my ass. My wife had never done this before; in fact this was probably the only place on our bodies that we had never explored as this was an area my wife was, until now, uncomfortable with. My cock was so stiff that my foreskin had been pulled back to reveal the head of my leaking penis.

'looks like I have already found something different you enjoy', she teased as she took my cock in her mouth and gently put pressure on my hole with her finger.

Although my wife had been sexually naive when we met, she somehow had the natural ability to give the best blow jobs I had ever had. I let out a groan as she sucked my cock and teased my ring, knowing I would soon come as deep inside this small act of long forgotten curiosity of anal pleasure had added a new dimension to our sex life. She stopped suddenly and got out of the shower.

'We will continue tonight if we get the movies at lunchtime...', she smiled as she closed the bedroom door. '...and stay in the shower until I have gone to work', she ordered.

Needless to say I was quite distracted that morning in the office as my mind kept returning to the scene in the shower earlier. My wife had been getting hornier over the last couple of weeks, but I had put that down to spending a second honeymoon in Paris to put the spark back in our relationship after overcoming a recent bad spell in our marriage. I could not have been further from the truth, but at his time I had no idea of the real reason behind her increasing sexual desires.

After what seemed like an age, it was finally 12:45. I could feel how wet the front of my briefs had become over the last couple of hours and I checked to see if my erection and possible damp patch were not too noticeable, but with my mind focused on what we were about to do, it was very evident that I was excited. I did what I could only do, draped my jacket over my arm in front of my chest and began walking to the elevator.

I arrived outside Blues a little after 13:00 and was relieved to see my wife waiting for me. We greeted each other with a kiss.

'Ready?' She asked as she took my arm and opened the frosted glass doors to Blues.

Blues had been around for a while, but I have to admit I had never been inside. It was a designer adult store which had become more and more popular over the last few years and not one of those backstreet sex shops. The well ordered store had the usual range of underwear, sex toys and erotica you would normally find on the High Street or on the internet. Erotic enough to spice up your love life but quite tame and nothing too pornographic in order to satisfy the local licensing laws. We made our way to the movies and magazines situated midway down the store, passing a large display of dildos and vibrators along the way.

'See anything you like?' She asked as we stopped at the dildo display.

'What?' I replied slightly surprised.

'Which one would you like to see sliding in and out of my pussy tonight?'

I could not believe I actually blushed liked a schoolboy and looked around to see if anyone had heard her.

'We are in a sex shop darling, people in here are only here for one thing...sex!' she laughed, enjoying every moment of my embarrassment. 'Let's make this easier for you. Do you like this one?' She asked as she reached for a medium sized purple jelly dildo with a suction cup at the base and placed it in my hands.

'Err...fine' I replied, trying to shake off the embarrassment of being embarrassed.

'Feels good, looks good, vibrates and we can use it in the shower.' She said as she took it from me rolled it in her hands. 'Good choice, now I'll choose the movies.'

We began looking through the wide range of movies and it did not take long for us to choose a couple of videos. My wife had chosen a couple of bondage videos involving leather clad ladies dominating their male partners, while I went for a selection of threesome videos.

'This should do' my wife said as she picked up a very large tub of lube for her new toy before proceeding to the pay desk. 'Anything else you are interested in darling?' she asked looking towards the male underwear. 'I would love to see you in a pair of tight latex shorts.'

'Sure' I replied. My wife knew exactly what would interest me. We had often talked about latex and rubber wear, but had never got round to buying any. 'I think you should buy something latex as well' I suggested.

My wife decided on a shiny soft black PVC thong, open crotch latex panties, suspenders belt and stockings and I came back with a choice of latex shorts.

'Which ones do you like?' I asked, showing her what I had found.

'I like the red Hipster style ones as these will really show off that sexy ass of yours, but there's something missing' she answered. 'Hold these' she said handing me her garments before walking over to where I had found the Hipsters.

She came back with a naughty look on her face. 'You should take these as well' she smiled holding up a pair of latex shorts with a penis sheath. 'Not only will your ass look good in them, but I also get 8 ½ inches of black cock inside me tonight.'

One look at them and I knew I could not wait to try them on, the thought of tight latex around my cock and balls began to excite me. We paid for the goods and left the shop.

My wife handed me the shorts. 'These are for you. I want you to go back to the office and spend the rest of the day with them on. I also want you to stroke your latex penis throughout the afternoon and fill your cock sheath with as much cum as possible without actually coming.'

'Don't forget' she reminded me 'I want your cock and balls covered in as much pre cum as possible when you return home tonight and then we continue from where we left off in the shower.'

With that she left. Now I was fully erect and I could feel my cock already leaking valuable cum, which was soaking in to my briefs. I rushed back to the office to change as fast as I could.

This day was definitely the day when I began to realise that my wife was starting to become more dominant and taking control of our sex life, but I had not yet comprehended where her dominance would soon lead us.

I have been 'toying', please excuse the pun, with idea of writing a piece of 'Literotica' for a while, and finally my first attempt is here, mainly fiction with some glimpses of fact and fantasies. The conclusion is clear from the title and I have an idea where it should be heading and how to get there, but I have already found that the story has its own ideas and is 'writing' me in to experiences and discoveries of my own.

Pt 2 is finished and I am currently working on Pt 3 and Pt 4 and hope to submit them in the not too distant future.

M x