Becoming Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline added, "Don't you want that? Don't you want to get fucked. Don't you feel hot? Don't think about anything else. Think about how you feel, that's what this is about. Aren't you all wet, wet and sopping at the thought of fucking your sister, and having big sister watch you? It will be to the point where just being alone in the room with a sister will make you feel sexy, make you feel ready. You know what that's like? It's fucking beautiful, that's what."

Eva stood up and backed up slowly to where the bed was, facing me and my phallus the entire time. Her lipstick had smeared a bit around her lips and she was a bit dewy with perspiration. Putting her camera aside, Pauline, who looked a little flushed herself, pushed her back and laid her on her back on the bed and then she undid the top button on her pants, unzipped the fly and began to tug them down while I stood there fumbling with the dildo, pushing on it, trying to get some stimulation to my burning, throbbing, aching clit.

Pauline had gotten Eva's pants off, and was now pulling her panties down. "Look at that," she said, "you already shave down there. What a pretty little cunt you have." She took her finger and slid it up and over the groove between her lips down there. "Yeah, and it's all wet, too." I watched, thrilled in the strangest way, as Pauline's finger disappeared inside Eva, and Eva closed her eyes and lolled her head back, emitting a slight moan.

"Get over her with that cock," Pauline demanded, and I waddled over. I wasn't sure if it was going to be stiff enough to penetrate Eva, not really, but when Pauline guided it to Eva's nether lips and parted them with it, and then I sort of lunged forward, it slid in like a hot knife through butter. I heard Eva gasp, and it was the sexiest thing I ever heard. I made her do that, I thought, with my cock. I thrust it in as far as I could push it, and found that when I did that and then gyrated my hips at the end of the motion, it tickled my engorged clit just enough to send a quiver all through me, up my spine and down to the tips of my nipples and the ends of my toes. It was divine, and so I repeat the motion, stroking deep into Eva's pussy until I could go no further, until I made her lovely breasts heave back up toward her head than a wiggle-wiggle of my hips and drive myself wild and then a jerk backward to do it all over again.

All the while Pauline, licking her lips and breathing noticeably heavy, kept her fingers by Eva's mound, teasing out Eva's clit from under its hood and tickling it, cooing to herself and muttering things like "Yeah, fuck it!" and "Sweet little thing, gonna make you come!" She started to play with Eva's big tits too while I was plugging away at her pussy, making the nipples stand up as she twiddled them and squeezed them.

I started stroking faster, plunging what seemed like deeper and deeper, and I felt like my hips were gyrating nonstop, the whole time, whether I was slamming in or pulling out, and I seemed like I couldn't control myself anymore. "My God I'm coming," I said, and then I couldn't even tell you what happened next, a chaos of limbs and spasms and sensations. I think Eva was coming too because she seemed to quaking on the bed thanks to me and Pauline.

12