Beer and Cigarettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reluctantly took my midriff out of hiding, and placed my hands on his strong shoulders. I took a deep breath, waiting for him to decide that I was too chubby and that he didn't want to do this anymore. He could sense my insecurity, so he surprised me by getting down on his knees and kissing my stomach. His soft lips felt amazing against my skin, and after he felt me loosen up he stood up and kissed me. This kiss was full of tongue, and he began to gently push me down towards the bed.

I sat down on the edge of his bed and pulled him down next to me, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him as passionately as I could. As our macking progressed, his hands drifted up towards my breasts. I sighed into his mouth as he began to grope my chest. He took this sigh as a sign of encouragement, so he moved his hands down to my hips and began to pull me onto him. I straddled his pelvis, and he began unbuttoning the rest of my dress. After discarding that garment, his hands moved to the clasp of my bra.

I didn't stop him, but he still hesitated and looked up to me as if he was asking my permission. I nodded my head and he hurriedly ripped my bra off. As soon as he saw my bare breasts something animal took over him. He started to massage them ferociously and brought his mouth down to my perky nipples. He glanced up at me mischievously before dragging his tongue over my sensitive nipple. He began to work heavily on my breasts, and I was immediately caught off guard by how good it felt. I began moaning softly, and the more I moaned the more vicious he got.

I was so overcome with passion, and I couldn't help but dipping my pelvis into him. I could feel his erection through his jeans, and I knew that this was my chance to tease him and make him squirm. I began to grind against him, becoming more aggressive as he moaned against my breasts. He eventually became so overcome with lust that he brought his hands down to my hips and started pushing me down harder onto him. As we dry-humped on his bed he whispered in my ear, "Holy fuck, Taylor. You are driving me crazy."

I smiled at him and got a wicked idea. I softly placed my hands on his chest and then pushed him onto his back. I got off of him, which he did not like at first, and hovered over his face. I kissed him softly and then started to trail my kisses down his neck and chest, stopping only to nibble on his collarbone and his nipples. His breathing became sharper as I kissed down his abdomen. I stopped above his pants and looked up at him, he was propped on his elbows and looking at me with an expression that could only be pleading.

I smiled at him wickedly before kissing his stomach and bringing my hands to the button of his pants. I slowly teased his skin as I pulled his pants down noticing a protruding lump against his boxers. After pulling his pants off completely I placed my palm against his bulge and began stroking him through the fabric of his boxers. He sat up and begged me to sit up with him. I did as he asked, but as soon as we were on the same level he kissed me savagely and I rubbed even harder against him.

He was moaning consistently know, and not to be out done he inched his finger down into my underwear. He went straight for my clit and used my juices to help lubricate the area. He smiled and moved me onto my back, stroking my vagina as he seductively muttered, "Oh god you are so wet."

He dug his hand deeper into my underwear and began to insert a finger inside me. I moaned a little louder than I intended, and he chuckled; fully enjoying his current power over me. I threw my head back in ecstasy, and he suddenly stopped.

I was about to plead with him to continue, until I realized what he was doing. He leaned back and started to pull my underwear down, looking up at me the entire time to allow me the opportunity to stop him if I wanted to. But there was no way I was going to let him stop.

He successfully removed my last article of clothing and stared at me with pure lust. He got on his knees and looked up at me, he said softly, "You are definitely the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

I was so overcome with pride and emotion that I grabbed his face and pulled him up to kiss me. As we kissed he brought his hand back down to my dripping mound and began to massage my clit once again. I moaned into his mouth as he finger fucked me, eventually getting three fingers inside of me and licking my clit. I was suddenly overcome with a fire deep inside and my moans were becoming more frequent and loud as he brought me closer and closer to climax, as I was about to go over the edge I brought my fingers into his hair and pulled him back.

I looked down at his sticky face, and bit my lip and sighed out, "I want you now, please." He beamed from between my legs and hurriedly crawled back up my body and up to my face, pushing me down onto my back with him hovering over me. His mouth quickly found mine again, and my hand went to his boxer waistband. I reached deep inside and began slowly jacking him, wanting to get him as fully ready as I was.

What shocked me most was not how hard he already was, but how BIG he was. His dick stood up at least a good 8 or so inches and he was thick too. My only previous experience with men did not include members of this size. He noticed me staring, and brought tilted my face back up towards his. "That's all for you. You can have it if you want it."

I ran my thumb over his head and whispered in his ear, "I want it. I want it NOW." He kissed me again and then pulled his boxers off.

Before he positioned himself between my legs, he looked up and asked me, "Are you sure about this?" I kissed him deeply before answering.

"I'm sure. And don't worry, I'm on the pill so you don't have to use a condom. But just in case could you pull out when you're close?" He nodded and then moved himself between me, lining his throbbing cock to my pussy. He kissed me again as he started to force himself inside me.

He was DEFINTELY a lot bigger than I'm used to. I gave a sharp squeal as he moved inside of me, and he had the nerve to stop. "Are you ok? Did I hurt you?"

I was sighing and panting as I was getting used to him inside me. Between breaths, I said, "You're just really big, I'm not quite used to it yet."

He was beaming with pride and fought back a smile as he said, "I'll go gentle don't worry." And with that started pumping in and out of me slowly. After I got used to him I began to meet my thrusts with his, eventually bringing him completely inside of me. After he fully submerged himself inside of me he kissed me, and began thrusting at a rapid pace. Hitting my g spot with his head every time he went in. I was moaning profusely, probably loud enough for Kyle to hear in the living room. Matt was fully enjoying my moaning, and was determined to make me cum. He started pumping into me faster and harder, and using one of his hands to tweak and pull on my nipples. Bringing me closer and closer until my orgasm hit me full force.

I closed my eyes in ecstasy, and pulled him as far into me as I possibly could. After my waves of pleasure waned, he continued pumping into me until I heard him shutter, "I'm gonna cum." He pulled out of me and before he had time to fully understand what was going on I had him on his back and my lips were around his dick. I looked up at him from under my eyelashes as I sucked on the head of his dick; that alone must have sent him over the edge because suddenly I heard him cry out my name and felt a warm, salty liquid pulsate into my mouth. I swallowed his semen until he was dry and then I crawled back onto the bed and curled up next to him.

After getting over the initial disbelief of what happened, a horrible thought crept into my head. Almost as if he knew what I was thinking he asked smiling, "What should we do tomorrow?"

I smiled and kissed him before proclaiming, "I don't care as long as I'm with you." We continued to kiss and talk for the rest of the night, until I eventually woke up the next day wrapped up in his arms.

12