Beer Blast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

A little later, while licking my lips after a short-ish bleached-blonde was pulling her pants up, she said, "Hey, You're making out pretty good since the last time I used you."

"Huh?" I said. I didn't remember her using me before. I learned that night that there's quite a variety among pussies and asses. Some ass cheeks are vast expanses of cellulite and others are wee mounds. Some anuses are pinholes, and some are twisted knots. Some twats are thick with muff hair, some thin haired, and some are shaved. Some clits are no bigger than a pimple, and others hang down like little dicks. Some pussies keep their secrets tightly lipped, others hang loose letting the breeze flow through. Perhaps I could learn to recognize a woman just by her pussy and ass, but that's not a skill I had yet to master.

The blonde pointed to the corner and I sat up to see her pointing at three empty plastic cups overflowing with beer-soaked dollar bills.

"Yeah, wow, I guess I am," I told her.

"So, uhm," she said, "you wanna fuck?"

"Sure!" I said--what guy doesn't. I started to reach into my pocket. "I think I got a rubber in my wallet."

"I'm on the pill. You don't need no rubber."

"Great!" I said.

She straddled my hips and grabbed my cock. A moment later, she had impaled herself on me.

I felt myself so deep inside her what with her sitting on my cock like that. I swear the sight of her hairy crotch pressing down on my hairy crotch added another half-inch of penetration.

I leaned up a little and said, "Come down here and kiss me."

She pushed me back down with her palm and said, "No way! Just fuck me."

"Sure," I said.

I began lifting my buttocks up and down, sliding my cock in and out of her cunt. Man, that was exhausting work lifting her body up and down with every thrust.

That blowjob a while ago had satisfied me. Still, countless pussies pressed to my lips over the past few hours had overcharged me so much that the pressure built in my loins so fast that it didn't take much effort to reach the summit and explode in wave after wave of ecstasy.

She, too, began having an orgasm. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried as I shot each wad deep into her pussy.

"Oh man!" she gasped as we came down from our mutual climax.

"You liked that?" she said as I was panting and coming down.

"Yeah!" Duh, what a question!

Sliding herself off my cock, she walked around and sat back down on my face again.

"Now clean up your mess," she said.

Oh shit! I had always imagined that sucking my own spunk out of a woman's pussy would be the grossest thing ever, but after sucking down unknown spunk from earlier pussies, I guess my own wasn't so bad after all. But I still felt queasy after she left.

Several women later, I caught a glimpse of a satin-red dress closing the door. While it was near impossible to recognize upside-down faces while lying flat on my back, there was no doubt about it--it was the lead singer from the band.

She lifted her dress up and pulled her panties down. A moment later, her ass was on my face. Her muff, from the brief view I got of it, was thick and black as it came down on my mouth. But instead of flooding my mouth, she whispered in that throaty voice, "Turn me on with your mouth, pissboy."

She gave my nose a squeeze with her rectum, and I began playing with her clit with my tongue. "Mmmmmm," she moaned as I licked and swirled my tongue around the tiny nub. With her pussy pressing down on my mouth, and her anus squeezing my nose, my lungs were screaming for air, but I persevered. I sucked the little nub deep into my mouth and beat on it with my tongue, flicking it back and forth like a punching bag.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she moaned as I continued working on her clit. My lungs were screaming in agony for air, but still I continued--sucking her clit rhythmically in and out of my mouth. If truth be told, I had a reputation, among the few girls I'd been with, for being good with my mouth. It didn't take much longer for her to start bouncing out of control on my face while I held her clit deep in my mouth with suction and stroked it gently with my tongue--evoking a quiver with every stroke.

"Holy shit, pissboy, you're a fucking genius with that tongue!"

She then fell forward, none too soon, as I felt like I would have passed out from asphyxiation at any moment. I had expected her to give me my second blowjob of the night after that, but after I caught my breath and before I could answer, she sat back up, positioned her twat over my mouth, and proceeded to empty her bladder.

The band started playing their next set soon after she left, but not as loudly as before since, presumably, it was so late. As the night went on, the pussies and asses became a blur. One woman came close to puking on me again, and ran outside just before tossing her cookies.

Another woman finished peeing, then immediately turned around to face the other way and sat back down on my face. What the fuck? With her back to my feet, I was staring into her hairy crotch while her ass pressed down on my mouth. What's she up to? Something quivered against my lips. Oh shit! No! Her anus puckered outward and downward. No! Please! No! Her anus puckered wide and oozed out a thick sticky mass into my mouth.

I reached up and tried to push her off me before she shit out another, but like before, I didn't have the leverage. A moment later, her anus puckered out again, and spat another turd into my mouth, nearly filling my mouth. How can one human being use another human being like this? Her anus puckered again, sliding another hot turd into my mouth, packing my mouth full of her excrement and forcing my cheeks to bulge out. I lay there in terror, now knowing what would happen to me when she pushed another lump of shit out her asshole into my already packed-full mouth. Would it force its way down my throat? Or would it force its way down my windpipe, choking me to death on human sewage? Did I have but a minute or two to live?

She grunted, and I felt that solid mass of shit in my mouth force its way down my throat. My gag reflex kicked in, but what with my head pinned under 100 pounds of ass, it accomplished nothing but agony. I slowly fought my gag reflex and forced my throat muscles to swallow. With my mouth still jam packed with her feces, I coaxed that mass stuck in my throat down into my stomach.

Then she did it again. She grunted and the pressure of shit in my mouth increased yet again, and more shit forced its way part way down my throat.

I forced myself to swallow again. By then, my lungs were screaming for air, and I knew I was seconds away from passing out. If I didn't die from suffocation, I figured I was as good as dead anyway. What was that saying--"Eat shit and die?"

Then she stood. I jumped up and spat her shit out into that pail--at least what shit I didn't swallow. I turned to face her and stood there panting, catching my breath.

She dropped her eyes, then looked back up at me. "I'm sorry! I had to go so bad and I couldn't go and get back in line for the other bathroom."

A million thoughts and emotions were spinning through my head--fear, anger, confusion. I was grasping at what to say while she left and the next woman entered.

"Pee-uuu!" She waved her hand across her face. Glancing at the door, she added, "Did she take a shit?"

"Yeah," I answered, tasting the odor of shit as I spoke.

"Oh? You do that too? I hope your hepatitis shots are up to date."

"Mywhat shots?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Well, I only have to pee."

"Just a sec," I said and kneeled down to the pail and tried to puke. I felt nauseous but I couldn't force my puke up after trying for a couple of minutes.

"C'mon and puke already!" the girl watching me said. "I gotta pee bad!"

"Just hold on!" I snapped. I pissed in that gas can--and took my time about it, too. Isn't it women who so decry how men often view women as sex objects?

Despite the shitty taste I couldn't get out of my mouth, I laid back down on the bench for her. Maybe the taste of her piss would replace the taste of the shit.

It didn't; it just added the taste of piss to the taste of shit.

A few more women used me. Then it happened. The woman sitting on my face, streaming her hot pee against my tongue, went "Urp! Ahhhch," and I suddenly felt my shirt and upper arms soaked. I instinctively reached to wipe my chest and got a handful of sticky, gooey mess. With my nose up her rectum, and my mouth under her hairy twat, I couldn't smell the puke that I was soaked in.

But when she stood to leave, the rancid odor of fresh vomit evoked the natural reaction in me, and I barely made it to the pail in time to puke my guts out. I only hoped that the shit that that previous woman had fed me came up with the mess, though I couldn't tell.

That done, I yanked my shirt off of wiped my chest and arms off as best I could with the clean back side, and tossed it in the pail with the puke.

"You okay?" the woman waiting for me asked. I turned to see that it was that cute redhead with the rose colored glasses who had used me back in the beginning. Holding her beer, she was visibly swaying back and forth and almost tripped while standing in place, but caught herself before she fell.

It occurred to me that maybe--just maybe--this being a human toilet might pay off for me. This girl was cute, and maybe I could get talking to her--get her number--or even go home with her later.

I smiled at her. "Yeah. I'm okay. I just had to puke."

"Good, 'cause I gotta pee so-o-o bad!"

So okay, I'll let her pee and then try and talk to her again before she leaves.

"C'mon!" she said a little testily. "I gotta go-o-o!"

I lay back down on the bench and she quickly pulled her jeans and panties down and sat on my face. Oh shit! Her pussy was dripping spunk into my mouth. Someone beat me to her--the bastard!

But instead of leaving, she pulled my pants down, letting my cock point to the ceiling once again, and swung a leg over my hips.

"Hey! You going to fuck me?" I asked.

"Yeah, don't you wanna?"

"Sure, but let me put on a rubber first." I reached into my pocket once again to get that rubber.

"I put my cervical cap in before I came. Fuck that rubber shit!"

No sooner had I said, "Ok," she grabbed my member and sat herself down onto me, swallowing my cock with her pussy.

Once again, I began lifting my buttocks up and down, sliding my cock in and out of her cunt.

"Let me see your tits," I said as she rode me like a bucking bronco.

She rolled her top up over her breasts and then lifted her bra as her tittles jiggled free.

Her nipples were tiny red dots on no bigger than pimples on her perky little college-girl breasts.

"You like 'em?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said as I reached up to gently squeeze her nipples with each of my hands. I rolled her tiny nipples, that grew to not-so-tiny nipples in my fingers. And I continued to thrust my hips up into her as she sat on me.

It took longer this time, and was exhausting work, but I still came nonetheless.

While filling my second pussy with my spunk that night, the thought hit me--what if she wants me toclean her too?

Well, if I could just go home with someone that night, it'd be worth it.

I felt myself deflating insider her after I shot my load, and of course, she sat back on my face. "C'mon, clean me up now!"

At least it didn't seem as sickening as the first time. As she was pulling her pants up, I said, "So, how about meeting up later?"

"I don't think so," she said.

"Why not? We could have more fun tonight."

"You're not my type," she said and quickly left.

"Shit!"

A little later, the band stopped again and I asked the woman whose pee I just drank how the party was going.

"It's winding down," she said before staggering out the door to let the next woman in line in.

A few women later, I saw that satin red dress again. When she's a famous rock star, I'll have the memory of having given her an orgasm with my mouth and having drunk her pee direct from her twat while she sat on my face--what a souvenir. I also decided that it would remain my secret--that I wouldn't run to the paparazzi with the account after she's famous. I thought about saying something witty to her, but I ran out of time before her ass was planted on my face.

I licked my lips after she stood, and swallowed the rest of her pee, then she looked down at me and said, "You look like a mess, pissboy. Smell like one, too."

"Well," I stammered, "this one girl puked on me, and another took a shit in my mouth, and my stomach feels like its going to burst from all the piss I drank." We stared at one another for a few seconds, then I dropped my gaze and added, "I'm fucked, ain't I?"

She grinned down at me and said, "Not yet."

"Huh?"

"You're done for the night." She held out her hand. "C'mon! Let's get you cleaned up."

"Uh..." I stammered.

Glancing down at the three cups overflowing with cash, she said, "Don't forget your tips."

"Yeah, right," I mumbled and grabbed the soggy cash out of the cups and shoved it all into my pocket.

She took my hand and opened the door.

"Hey!" the first few girls in line yelled out as we exited the cabana.

"Sorry girls," she said. "The ladies' room is closed for repair." Walking through the back yard, I wondered where she was taking me. It was certainly a thrill to see guys I knew from class gawking at us, especially considering that I was lacking a shirt. And I wondered what kind of explaining I would owe my roommate later that night as we walked right past him--I imagined hearing the "thunk" of his jaw hitting the ground just then.

After walking down a short path to a parking lot for the frat house residents, she brought me inside a huge motorhome while the band members loaded their stuff into cargo holds underneath.

Winding our way to a bedroom in the back, she pointed me to a tiny bathroom and said, "Shower."

I dismissed my amazement that an up-and-coming rock star would want to help a shit- and puke-faced pissboy--I was just grateful to get a hot shower without having to walk back to the dorm half-naked, drenched in puke, and literally smelling like a filthy gas station bathroom.

I lost track of the time. I washed, and rinsed my mouth, and washed my hair, and gargled, and washed my hair, and gargled, and washed, and washed, and washed. I swear I also pissed a gallon in the shower. I must have been in that shower for a half an hour when she came into the bathroom and peeked into the shower stall.

"Ack!" I squealed.

"Just checking that you're still alive."

"I am," I said as my voice cracked. Despite my situation not too long ago, I still felt awkward to have a strange woman staring at me while I was naked.

"Good! I'm joining you."

"Oh-kay," I stammered. That throaty voice of hers was just so-o-o sexy. I then realized then that she was naked too. She stepped into the tiny shower stall with me. It was a tight fit. And what a body! Her breasts were nice and full, with thick puffy nipples aimed straight at me.

"Sorry I couldn't join you sooner, but I had to help the guys load the bus."

"No problem," I said. What else could I say?

"But since you're clean now, why don't you wash me?" At that, I realized that she did have a certainodor to her. She reached down and handed me a bar of soap. I suppose it's an understatement to say that performing on stage tends to make one perspire.

Before long, we were both clean and odor-free. We were also in bed together.

Our arms and legs were tangled together, and our mouths locked as we wrestled tongues.

After we had thoroughly exchanged saliva, she disengaged and crawled around and climbed on top of me with her thighs straddling my head and her head at my crotch.

"I hope you're not sick of kissing pussies, but if you eat mine again, I'll make it up to you."

I couldn't say, no. And I don't think I'll ever be sick of kissing pussies, anyway. I dove in. I found her clit and sucked it so hard that I made her come quicker than most guys come. I continued to tease her clit, making her body quake with every flick of my tongue. Men don't have much power over women, but I loved having a skill that gave me such power over them in one small way.

"Wow!" she panted. "How do you do that?"

"I just do," I told her ass.

Then I knew it was my turn when I felt her engulf my cock in her mouth. After a night of having my face squashed by countless pussies and asses, I still felt primed despite all the orgasms I had that night. At least I wasn't on a hair trigger any more; and I was glad that she had to work on me for a while before I filled her mouth with my spunk.

She continued to suck until I was fully drained. She swallowed, then she rolled onto her back and said, "Fuck me, pissboy."

"With pleasure," I said as I mounted her and slid my cock between her legs.

Her pussy was still wet from my sucking, and I slid my cock inside her easily. She gasped as I began to thrust in and out, in and out. This time, I had to do the work to make myself come, especially to make me come a second time in a row, but it was worth the effort when we came together after a few minutes of exertion.

"Gaaaa!" I screamed as she dug her nails into my back while our bodies rocked together.

Finally exhausted, I fell off her and we kissed as we began to doze off to sleep with all our limbs entangled together once again.

Then the bus started to move.

"Hey!" I said, coming suddenly awake.

"Don't panic, pissboy," she whispered in my ear in that throaty voice--that sexy, throaty voice. We have another gig tomorrow night. I'll get you back to school by Monday morning, all fresh and clean. Promise."

"Well," I grinned. "If you promise."

"But I could sure use my own fuckboy and pissboy. You might not want to go back to school."

She's right. Being a sex-toy to a female rock star? I just mightnot want to go back to school.

* END *

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers
12