Beetlesmith's Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

She dreamily groaned an acknowledgment, but continued to lay face down on the bed, her torso still contorting and shivering. Her ass was slightly raised seductively in the air—such an inviting target.

I spanked it hard, and yelled, "Up!"

She moved quicker after that.

I held both at the back of the head, and positioned them facing each other with my fat, burgeoning cock between them.

Misunderstanding my intent, they both opened their mouths wide in order to swallow me whole, but I stopped them, "No my pets...No mouth...No lips...Just tongue, just quick, soft brushes of your tongue right under my head. That's right, no need to go down my shaft or lick the top, just stay right where you are."

As they quickly flicked their tongues at that part of my cock where the head meets the shaft, they looked as small kittens lapping up cream—if only their tongues were as raspy, now that would be paradise.

They were serious in the task I set. Not a word, or moan, or giggle did they exchange between them as their tongues darted quickly and purposefully at that sensitive spot. Their dedication to the task was such that a wonderful quiet descended in the room, where only the sound of their soft lapping and quick breathing could be heard. Even Karen remained mute through the act as she watched, almost spell-bound from the chair. Hushed they all were, almost reverent, as they concentrated on that one thing they knew would give me pleasure.

And what pleasure it was. A delightfully, yet agonizingly slow ride to bliss. The feelings they imparted began subtly and broadly, throughout my lower torso; but as their licking and flicking continued, the pleasurable sensation seemed to draw toward an apex and focus exclusively at my cock-head.

And such a wonderful job mother and daughter were doing to my cock-head, as well. They had licked and flicked it to an unprecedented size, growing it far larger and more bulbous than I was used too, while turning it a bright purplish hue; the color of which seemed to glow softly, an illusion created by a sheen cast of its slickened surface from the overhead lamp, illuminating the faces and flicking tongues of my two darlings.

At the very peak of the head, a small drop of clear fluid glistened in the dim light of the bedroom, as if it too, were winking an approving eye at my two pets' oral manipulation. And with each flick of their tongue, the drop grew ever larger, fed by an ever constant flow of pre-ejaculate. It would sit precariously for a moment, large and still, until a stiff brush of their tongue caused it to slide off and slowly trickle down my shaft. Before too long, another clear drop would materialize, and start the whole process over.

The women sensed I was near the end, and quickened their pace, flickering their tongues with such maddening, tortuous speed that my mind fell deep into a fog. All I could feel from then on out was that growing, focusing bliss right where they tormented my cock.

Subconsciously, I slowly lifted my hips off the bed, arching my back as if trying to meet that growing pleasure above me. The women followed me up without breaking their stride or missing their intended, bulbous target. Further and further I pushed my hips upward, pushing closer to that focal point of bliss, until I couldn't raise my hips any higher.

It was then that the girls allowed themselves one small voice of satisfaction. Still flicking their tongues, they giggled sweetly to each other, for they knew they had me.

There I lay for what seemed an eternity, with my back bowed sharply off the bed and my cock straining upward toward the pinnacle of ecstasy, waiting for that one, gentle push to send it over the edge. However, as the moments slowly bled by in pleasurable agony, that push never came—not until I almost screamed form the madness.

I think it was Lisa, but it could have been both of them, who finally flicked her tongue over just the right spot, the sweetest of spots that triggered my release.

I groaned once, loud and abrupt, and fired my first salvo straight and high into the air. It landed with a loud 'splat' on my stomach. My second salvo shot up as high as the first, landing as a thick string across the bridge of Lisa's nose. My third was equally as strong, but I never heard where it landed.

I shot an arrow into the air...

Even after that third volley, Lisa and Barbara kept up that torturous tongue flicking. All I could muster, was a harsh and raspy, "Suck you sluts," to get them to stop the torment.

Barbara drove on me first. A quick suck, but with heavy suction as she pulled me into her mouth, while taking my next heavy shot with ease. Then as quickly as she put me in, she drew me out of her mouth again, leaving a thick trail of cum flowing down my cock. She ended her quick bob by sliding her cum-covered tongue all the way down the underside of my shaft.

As Barbara descended, so did Lisa, pulling me into her mouth in almost the exact manner as her daughter, and taking my next shot to the back of the throat. She too, did the quick bob, which ended with her sliding her tongue down my shaft, and leaving a trail of cum in her wake.

Over and over, mother and daughter sucked, bobbed and slid their tongues down until they could no longer feel my forceful ejaculation. By then, my hips were resting comfortably flat on the bed.

I lay there motionless, still hard but momentarily satisfied. They spent the time of my quiet repose to cleaning what cum remained on my cock and balls with their still ravenous tongues and lips.

That marked the end of that first session with them.

They lay close to my feet, their heads resting on an arm. Both stared at me, unmoving, transfixed, waiting for what I wanted to do next, and in all that time, a ravenous light of total sexual submission burned in their eyes.

It was that light in their eyes that affected me the most. It was the true reason none of this would ever grow old or tiring to me. Why I would never turn jaded from the easy access of everything I could ever desire sexually from another.

Above everything that I've done these past months, and with whomever I did things with, it was seeing that ravenous light in their eyes that I found to be the most satisfying. Whenever I command them to spread their legs wide for me, or to bend over and grease their ass for me, or to open their mouths and jerk all the cream out of me, that ravenous light was always there, spurring me on to create more inventive acts of sexual depravity. And with each new act, the light would glow all the more brightly in anticipation for the next act—and the next—and the next. Now, that light glowed very bright, indeed.

"Lisa, let's get started lubing up your daughter's ass. Turnabout's fair play, don't you think?"

She smiled sweetly while patting her daughter's rump—so started our second session for the evening.

********

I lost track of the number and types of games we played—played hours on end, until we all lost track of time.

It wasn't until Barbara and I had just finished another double-fucking of her mother—me through the backdoor, Barb through the front with the strap-on—that Lisa noticed the hour, and said to Barb, "Oops, we should go. Your father's going to be home soon."

They dressed quickly, but instead of going, they just stood, staring at me with that same ravenous light.

Without them saying a word, I already knew what they wanted to ask: when can we do this again?

I said to Lisa, "Like I said over the phone, I'll call you in a couple of days."

She smiled knowingly. It was almost a smile of relief.

I kissed each, long and hard, and then asked if they could see themselves out as I had things I needed to talk over with Karen.

They were almost out the bedroom door, when Lisa stopped in front of Karen.

She stood there for a long while, silently waiting for Karen to screw up enough courage to look her in the eye, but Karen kept her head down. Finally, Lisa slid a finger under Karen's chin and tilted her head up. Karen's eyes were wide, full of spite and jealous rage. Her defiant stare didn't last long, as Lisa wound-up and slapped her hard across the face. I haven't heard a blow delivered with such force since Karen slapped her sister Dawn for calling her a cunt.

Lisa let go of Karen's head, kissed me again while running a teasing hand along my cock, and breezed out the door with a smile.

Karen sobbed uncontrollably with head down after that.

Sarcastically, I said to her, "Well, that was a most fitting and humiliating end to a night full of humiliation for you. Though I can imagine what it must feel like being slapped by the woman you just watched fuck and suck your husband in all ways imaginable. You must feel like I did, when I had to smile in the face of the 'dickhead,' knowing he was fucking my wife."

I let her cry for a minute or two before giving her my first ultimatum.

"Look at me!"

The defiant look she gave Lisa was gone.

"I'm going to bed now. I don't want you to move from this chair. For the rest of the evening until morning, I want you to relive in your mind everything you've witnessed tonight. I want you to relive every fuck, every suck, even every moan. Relive their screams of pleasure, their pleas for more, their vows of undying obedience to me; most of all, I want their humiliating laughter at your predicament to reverberate inside that thick skull of yours until it drives you mad with jealousy. Maybe then you'll finally understand what I've dealt with knowing about allyour fucking betrayals. Maybe then, you'll understand how much shit I swallowed from you; swallowed for the good of our marriage, you ungrateful cunt!"

She let her head drop forward onto her chest, and began sobbing all over again.

"We'll talk in the morning."

I left her alone, and immediately fell asleep in one of our guestrooms.

********

I didn't sleep long, about three hours, but it was a deep, restful sleep without any dreams. The first I had since I can't remember.

It was just getting light outside when I entered our bedroom.

I found Karen as I had left her, sitting in the vanity chair with her head resting on her chest.

I first noticed the hole in wall my fist made. Then, my eyes were drawn down to a large, dark stain on the carpet between Karen's feet, the dried remains of Karen's arousal.

I'm sure it will never come out, which made my glad. Let it, and the hole, be a reminder of her betrayal for as long as we live here.

She lifted her head up when she heard me sit on the bed across from her. Her eyes were bloodshot and red from a lack of sleep, and, I suspect, from crying. She didn't say anything, just stared back at me, unblinking...Waiting.

"Anything to say?"

My question acted as a switch, turning her from cautiously docile to terrifyingly remorseful in the blink of an eye.

Tears and snot gushed out of her, "I'm sorry!...I'm sorry!...I'm sorry!...Sorry!...Sorry!...," she wailed, repeatedly, "I promise...I pra...Pra...Pra...Promise..." Her words fell into an indistinct series of choking cries and gut-wrenching wails.

In my former life, I would have been moved to forgiveness hearing her anguish, but that was the person that Iwas. I wasn't that kind of fool anymore.

"What good are your 'sorrys?' I've heard them before, millions of them, and they meant nothing to you; just like I meant nothing to you."

Her wailing continued anew, "No! I'm different now. I...I...I promise to...To never do that again! Please!"

I stared back at her, dispassionately. Her cheeks shined from the trail of tears flooding from her eyes. Snot and tears mingled thickly around her mouth and chin. She closed her eyes tightly against my stare, not daring to look at my indifference toward her. She began to shake violently as the crying fits took hold of her again.

"You have no idea how close I was in forgetting about you and the 'dickhead.' I was so close to completely trusting you again."

"I'm sorry," she squeaked.

"Stop saying that! You're not sorry! You never have been. Even after I found out about you and the 'dickhead,' you weren't sorry!

"Jesus, not only did you fuck my boss, but you fucked the one guy who was trying to destroy our lives...Yeah, that's right,our lives, you stupid bitch! What do you think happens to you when I lose my job, and that cocksucker blackballs me from getting another one? You think he would take you in? Give you a helping hand? No! He'd fuck you in the ass one last time before kicking you to the curb.

"You want to know why he would do that, because he could, because it would make that sick twisted soul of his happy to destroy another person and his family for no reason.

"And to think...You...Fucked...That! It was only by sheer luck I got the better of him.

"And what did I do after finding out? Did I run to the lawyers? Did I humiliate you in front of your friends and family? Did I stop loving you or hold back the love I have for you? I didn't do any of that. Instead, I started to forgive you. And I kept forgiving you and sharing with you. I let you back in my heart without reservation.

"I even let you fuck Cope, thinking...I don't know what...Thinking it would only be fair to you since we shared Gloria and Jackie, that you should explore your own fantasies...But explore them...With...Me! That was the key, although you were too stupid or too selfish to see it, what you want to do and what I want to do, we were to do together!

"Anyway, even though I had reservations, I let you sow your wild oats with Cope...And Jack. I gave you your fantasy of two guys hoping that it would quell your curiosity, quell the thing that drove you to the 'dickhead.' And it seemed to work. Things brightened for us after that night. Funny, but I really started down that long road toward trusting you after that night.

"Sure, it was a slow walk back, and you became frustrated with my slow pace, but at least I was moving in the right direction, toward you and toward forgiving...And more importantly for me, toward forgetting.

"Then we had our argument at the coffee shop, and I'm thinking that maybe Iwas being too harsh on you. Maybe I could do a better job of forgetting about it. And you know what, I did. Like the stupid, soft-headed, dumb fuck of a chump that I was, I thought I was being too hard on you, so I let go of all my anger, jealousy, and mistrust for you.

"Didn't you notice that those 'looks' were gone, the ones that reminded you of your guilt? Couldn't you tell that my snide little innuendos, as you called them that time...My little comments about your affair, never came up again?"

She nodded her head slowly. More tears gushed forward and she began wailing.

"Yeah, of course you did. But you didn't give a fuck! You saw that I had forgiven you, like the stupid asshole I was, and as thanks you went back to acting like the greedy, little cunt that you are. You pissed on me and our marriage, and for what?! Because I denied you pleasure?! When?!"

"I'm..."

"God damn it, don't you say it! Don't you dare say it! All it does is remind me of what a conniving, little twat you are."

She wailed in frustration, "What am I supposed to say? What can I do to show you I'm not that person anymore?"

I laughed at her statement about changing, and said, "You've changed? After one night sitting in a chair? I doubt it.

"But I've changed. Oh, you can't believe how I've changed, but it took more than one night. I changed when I realized it wasn't about you fucking someone else. The 'dickhead,' Cope, Jack, Barbara, they don't matter. What really mattered, what really hurt the most, was that you thought you were above it all, that you could continue to piss on me without fear of consequence. Well, that was my fault for being a stupid asshole and trusting you too soon. But that changes today."

She had stopped crying. Her face was a mess as the tears and snot began to dry, forming a flaky white film along her cheeks and around her mouth. I was moved—god help me, I was—for through that horrid mess, her beauty, and more importantly, her love for me, still shone. It was because of her love—and it was love, no mistake—that I was giving her one more chance.

Staring back at me with those misty eyes, there was a faint look of hope, because she saw the faintest glimmer of pity in my face.

"I asked just one thing from you, no more neighbors' kids, especially Barbara. But you couldn't even live up to that small demand."

"I couldn't help myself..."

I cut her off, and mockingly said, "Aw, you lost control. That's the excuse is it? The last refuge of an asshole, 'I couldn't help myself, I lost control.'

"I'll tell you about control, bitch; control is spending weeks in hell, purging myself of all my impulses and vomiting into waste cans for my trouble, all because of the pact I made with you. A pact, by the way, I thought you deserved to have, and one I felt obligated to keep. And what did my fucking promise get me? Two weeks in hell. All because that same...Fucking...Cunt of a wife I made promises to, refused to fuck me while she's fucking the neighbor's daughter!"

She was sobbing, again.

"You asked what you could do to show me you're not the cunt you once were. Are you still serious about that?"

Karen nodded her head vigorously, "Yes! Please...Oh please...Let me show you I've changed."

"You understand there will be no half measures. Once you've accepted my conditions, there's no stepping back."

Another vigorous head nod, causing bits of flaky, dried mucus to fall off her face and onto the floor.

"I mean it Karen. This is the last chance for us. If you disobey me even once, lie to me, refuse to perform even the tiniest of tasks I set for you, then I'm out of your life, forever."

Undaunted by my threat, she blurted, happily, "Yes, anything!"

I smiled at her, and leaning over, kissed her forehead. Her skin felt hot and moist against my lips.

"Alright, first I want you to take a shower and clean yourself. But, no touching yourself in that wonderful way that makes you purr. Never, ever, touch yourself again without my permission. I always want you fresh, and clean, and untarnished.

"After you shower, do your hair and put on makeup. Take as much time as you need. Make yourself as pretty as you can, and we'll see what follows."

********

Karen came out of the bathroom after about forty minutes, wearing a robe. She wasn't just pretty, she was stunning.

"I'm sorry it took so long," she apologized, meekly.

"You're lovely. It was well worth the wait."

She blushed, then fell into me and breathed deeply. She caught the heavy scent of Lisa and Barbara covering me. It excited her, as I felt the rush of adrenaline coursing through her.

Gently pushing her back, I said "First things first."

Untying her robe, I let it slip off her and onto the floor.

Naturally, she took it as a sign that the punishment was to begin, and dropped to her knees.

Reaching toward my groin, Karen's eyes were filled with that same ravenous light I saw in Barb and Lisa's eyes last night.

I stopped her with a hand to her forehead, and said sternly, "No! No cock for you. It's for the other bitches that don't disobey me, but it's not for you. And no pussy, either. Not even your own. You're not to play with yourself until I say. Before you get anything, you'll have to prove to me you're a changed bitch. Is that understood?"

She nodded her head in answer and then tried to stand, but I pushed her back down with a hand to her shoulder.

"You're to stay down on your hands and knees whenever I'm with you! Is that understood?"

Looking down at the floor and nodded.

"Like I said, this isn't a game anymore. If you ever stand in my presence without my permission, I'm gone. I will happily leave you and seek comfort and a new life elsewhere. Is...THAT...understood?"

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers