Before Work Whoppie Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the restaurant and were greeted by the Maitre d', who escorted us to our table. On the way to the table Jade attracted more than a couple of stares from the other patrons, and I felt very proud to be accompanying her.

Our table was, as I had requested, in a small, out of the way corner of the restaurant. Since it was not very busy that night, we were virtually alone in our little corner and there were only a couple of other people that could even see us.

After we were seated, Jade looked at me and smiled and said, "Wow, I'm honoured. I've heard this is a great restaurant and I've been wanting to try it, but hadn't had the chance."

"This is one of my favorite restaurants," I replied, "I knew this was where we had to come. The food is great, and the service is fabulous."

As if on cue, our server arrived. I had never seen her before, and she looked great. She was short, with long brown hair and a dark complexion. Very Italian looking. She was very fit looking, with quite large breasts for such a petite woman. Her blouse was quite sheer compared to those worn by the other servers, and her lacy white bra was visible through it. To complement the blouse she had a short black skirt. Not quite short enough to be called a mini, but it left her legs very nicely exposed, and her high heels served to accent the muscular shape of her legs. I was pleased to see that we would have such a beautiful server for the evening, and surprised to see that Jade also seemed to be appreciating her beauty.

She introduced herself as Antonia, and asked if we wanted to order anything to drink. We decided to order a bottle of red wine, and after helping us to choose a wine from the wine list, Antonia flashed us a very friendly smile, and left. We both enjoyed the sight of her shapely legs and wiggly ass as she walked away.

After Antonia left Jade and I talked and laughed for several minutes before picking up our menus to decide what to order. Just as we picked them up Antonia arrived with the wine. As in any fine restaurant, she opened the bottle and passed me the cork to sniff before pouring a little in my glass to try. A ritual I had seen many times before, but never like this. Antonia had a way of making it all so very sexy. As she passed me the cork she slowly, almost sensuously, leaned across the table, causing her blouse to fall from her chest, revealing the tanned tops of her tits. Then, to ensure gender equity, she did the same for Jade, and as I watched, I saw Jade stare right down her blouse. I'm sure that Antonia was aware of the looks we were giving her.

Once we had approved the cork Antonia poured us each a small amount of wine to try. Again, as she poured the wine and passed it to us, her movements had an almost erotic quality about them.

I was tempted to refuse the bottle, just to see her do that all over again, but it was very good wine, so we accepted it. Antonia smiled and left, leaving us to decide what to eat.

After looking over the menu for a couple of minutes, Jade said, without even looking up at me, "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" Then, without waiting for answer, she undid several of the closely spaced buttons on the top of her dress, revealing an ample amount of cleavage. I said nothing, and we continued looking at our menus.

Having made our choices, we put our menus to the side of the table and held hands and talked quietly. It was great to be able to sit and talk with Jade, and we were quickly coming to enjoy each other's company, in more than just a sexual way.

A couple of minutes later Antonia returned to take our orders. Jade wanted to ask her a question about something on the menu before making her final choice, so she opened the menu and asked Antonia about one of the entrées. Before answering, Antonia shifted close beside Jade and bent over, again revealing to me the tops of her tits. As she turned to speak to Jade I followed her eyes as they passed from the menu to Jade, pausing ever so briefly to gaze at Jade's exposed cleavage. After a moment, Antonia looked back at the menu, again pausing to gaze at Jade's cleavage. This time I am sure that Jade noticed the attention Antonia was giving her cleavage.

Question answered, Jade placed her order and then Antonia asked for my selections. As Antonia was about to leave our table, Jade asked, "Excuse me Antonia. Is there a problem with the air conditioning in here tonight?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, the system is not working correctly tonight. A number of customers and staff have noted the problem and the manager is aware of it. If you wish, you can speak to the manager about it," Antonia replied in a most professional manner.

"Oh no, it's really not a problem. I'm really just feeling a little over dressed," Jade added with a smile.

"Yes, I know what you mean. I find it quite warm tonight too. And it is even worse in the kitchen."

"I guess you're glad tonight that you are not the chef," I interjected, trying to join the conversation, and at the same time keep Antonia at our table a little longer.

"Oh yes, tonight is not the night to be in the kitchen. The guys are all down to their undershirts and a couple of the women are down to their sport bras. I would be too if I wasn't working tables."

With her sexiest smile Jade closed the conversation by saying, "Well I'm sure that we wouldn't complain if you stripped down to your bra."

Antonia smiled in a way that seemed to suggest we had planted an idea in her mind, then turned and headed back to the kitchen.

Jade then looked at me, and smiling, undid several more buttons on her dress, so that it was now unbuttoned almost to her navel. She then used the open parts of her dress to fan herself, briefly flashing her tits to me each time she did so. When Jade seemed satisfied that she was cool enough, she moved her hands back to the table and leaned forward to talk to me. As she did so, her dress pulled away and I could see both of her nipples poking out from beneath it.

At that point I wasn't sure if the show was for me or for Antonia, but Jade's teasing was certainly starting to make me hard.

A couple of minutes later, Antonia returned to our table, supposedly to clarify something about Jade's order, but it seemed like a pretty transparent ruse to spend more time with us. As they spoke, Antonia stared at Jade's exposed breasts, barely even making an effort to make eye contact. And Antonia was leaning over so that Jade was again treated to a view down her blouse. In the meantime, from my seat, I was able to enjoy the view of Antonia's shapely ass and legs. As she leaned over, I caught just a glimpse of the lacy tops of a pair or thigh high stockings, much like the ones Jade was wearing.

Antonia tried to stretch out the conversation as long as she could, but finally, she had to leave. As she straightened and was about to turn around, I gave her reason to stay a little longer. "Are we your only table tonight," I asked, noting that I hadn't seen her at any other tables since we arrived.

"I had a couple of tables earlier in the evening, but yes, right now you are my only table," she replied.

"Well," I said, as she leaned over the table to look at me, treating me to another view of the tops of her tits, "I have come to expect excellent service at this restaurant, but tonight is exceptional. I look forward to seeing more of you this evening. I certainly hope we remain your only table."

"I hope so too. It is certainly a unique pleasure to be able to serve you." As Antonia said this, she looked right at Jade's tits.

After Antonia left Jade looked at me and said, "I know you fantasize about having group sex, but have you ever actually done it?"

"No, but I would sure love to some time."

"Me neither, but tonight is the night, Greg. I think we should try to convince Antonia to come back to my apartment with us. She is sooo hot looking. Image a threesome with her in my shower."

"Just thinking about it has me hard. And you've certainly got her attention flashing your tits around like that. She can't take her eyes off you. But do you think she would actually join us."

"Actually, I think Antonia can hardly wait for us to ask."

"Ask me what," Antonia asked as she rounded the corner, having heard the last piece of our conversation, if not a whole lot more.

Without missing a beat, Jade replied, "Actually, we were wondering what time you will be off work, and if you would like to join us for a drink afterwards."

"Well, since the restaurant is so quiet tonight, I will likely be finished once you folks leave, unless we have most customers later on. So, yes, I'd love to join you afterwards," Antonia replied, somewhat to my surprise.

She then flashed us a huge smile, caught a last glimpse of Jade's tits, and left our table.

After she left the table, Jade leaned back in her seat, letting her dress fall completely open. Her tits were now completely exposed to me, yet no one else in the restaurant could even tell that anything was out of the ordinary. In fact, the only people that could see our table had left, and there was no in the restaurant who could see us.

"Well, now do you think tonight is the night," Jade asked.

"Yes, I think you're right. I think she just might go for it."

"Go for it! She's probably in the back right now playing with herself, just thinking about it."

The image of Antonia in the back, with her skirt hiked up, playing with her pussy, got me even harder.

"So Greg, has all this got you hard?" Jade asked.

Before I could answer, out of nowhere I felt a stocking foot press against my hard on.

"My, you are hard. Do you think you can handle both of us tonight, Greg?"

My mind travelled back to the previous morning, the sexual marathon with Jade. If I could handle that, I could handle just about anything, I thought. "Jade, if I can handle a woman as hot and as sexy as you, I think I can handle just about anyone."

"What if there were two people as hot and as sexy as me," she said, as she rubbed her foot along the length of my cock and rubbed her tits, "Antonia looks pretty hot if you ask me."

"The question is, can YOU handle Antonia? It looks to me as if she is lusting after you. She can't take her eyes off your tits."

"Do you think so. I've never done it with a woman before. I've never had the courage. But Greg, you've given me the courage to do things I've never done before. You're just so confident and self assured. And you don't feel threatened by me, like some other me do."

"What sort of things have I given you the confidence to do?"

"I'd always wanted to make love on my balcony, but until yesterday, it was only a fantasy. I've been curious about being with another woman, but until tonight I've never done anything about it. And I've certainly never driven down the parkway, or sat in a restaurant topless."

"But you're not really topless, Jade. Your dress is still on. It's just opened. I'm the only one that can see your beautiful tits."

"Do you think I should be topless?"

"I dare you. I dare you to strip right to your waist. And stay that way until we are ready to leave."

"And what will you do if I do it?"

"I'll take my cock out so that you can rub it with your foot."

"And leave it out so that Antonia can see it?"

"Yes, I want her to see it. I want her to suck on it, right here in the restaurant."

With that, Jade slid the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to her waist. She then smiled at me defiantly, urging me to keep up my end of the bargain.

After a moment's hesitation during which I pondered the question, 'Oh shit, what have I gotten myself into now?' I undid my fly and pulled out my hard cock. Jade's foot instantly made contact with the bare flesh of my manhood.

We then sat there quietly for a couple of minutes, as if waiting for Antonia to return so we would know what to do next. Our wait was short.

As Antonia rounded the corner from the kitchen and saw us, she almost dropped the plates of appetizers that she was bringing to our table. She stopped and stared at both of us, taking in the details of Jade's topless form, and my cock being rubbed by Jade's foot.

At first she actually seemed quite flustered, but she regained her composure. As she bent low to the table to pass me my appetizer, I discovered that Antonia also had a surprise for us. She had removed her bra. As her blouse fell away from her chest I was treated to a view of the largest nipples I had ever seen. I find large nipples a real turn on, and her's were huge: almost an inch long and at least half and inch in diameter. Incredible. My cock grew harder just seeing them, if only for a moment.

She treated Jade to the same view as she passed her her appetizer, and I saw that Jade's eyes were glued to Antonia tits.

Antonia then stood, but she didn't leave. It was obvious she wanted to stay at our table. "Is there anything else I can get you folks?" she asked.

"I like a glass of water," said Jade, "I think it's getting even hotter in here."

"Yes, I think you're right. It is getting hotter in here", replied Antonia. And with that she undid the top two buttons of her blouse, so the it was open down to about midway between her tits, and showed off plenty of cleavage.

She then turned to leave, but as she did so, she dropped her order pad. Rather then bend from the knees to pick it up, she bent from the waist. As she did so, her skirt rode so high up the backs of her legs that her bare ass was visible. Antonia was not wearing any panties. As she lingered in that position after grabbing the pad, she made it very obvious that the entire incident was intended to flash her ass at us. We certainly appreciated her effort, and both Jade and I admired her bare ass.

Then, much to my surprise, just as Antonia was about to stand up, Jade reached out and gently caressed her ass, running her hand first upwards across her cheeks, and then downwards through the crack, and almost to Antonia's pussy. Antonia moaned in surprise, but made no effort to pull away. But she did look back to see which one of us had done it.

After Jade pulled her hand away, Antonia stood, turned to us and smiled and said, "Better eat quickly folks. I think your entrees are just about ready." With that she turned and returned to the kitchen.

Suspecting that Antonia was now as impatient as we were for our meal to be finished, we quickly ate our appetizers, and just as we were finishing, Antonia returned with our entrees.

As Antonia passed me my entree I was treated to another view of her tits, more fabulous than before since she had undone the buttons on her blouse. Jade, in turn, was treated to the same view. Antonia than stood and asked, "Is there anything else I can get you?"

"No," I replied, "but since we are your only table, why don't you join us for a few minutes."

"I'd love to," replied Antonia. She then sat down beside me, and put her hand on my thigh, just inches from my still exposed cock.

"I'm Greg, by the way, and this is my girlfriend Jade," I said, figuring that it was time we were on a first name basis, and at the same time enjoying my first opportunity to introduce Jade as my girlfriend. As I said that, she gave me an approving smile.

"Pleased to meet you. I really don't think I have even had customers quite like you."

"Oh, and what makes us so unique?" I asked.

"You're both so hot, so sexually confident. I've seen other customers wear some pretty revealing clothes before, and do some funny things under the table. But I've never seen anyone sit in here topless before, and I've never seen a guy with a cock so openly exposed, especially one as gorgeous as yours, Greg. And I don't think I've ever been so turned on before in all my life. Certainly not at work anyway."

"Are you wet, Antonia?" Jade asked.

"Very"

"Greg, why don't you see how wet she is."

Enjoying this situation more every minute, I reached under the table, and, as Antonia spread her legs, reached between her thighs. She was so wet that I didn't even have to work at it. I was able to slide two fingers deep into her pussy with ease. She moaned quietly as I did so. I was very pleased and turned on to note that as I probed her pussy I felt no hair. Antonia had a shaved pussy.

"Show me how wet she is," Jade demanded.

So I pulled my fingers from Antonia's pussy, and reached my hand across the table. As Jade leaned forward she pulled her foot away from my cock for the first time in nearly half an hour. Surprising me yet again, Jade sensuously licked my fingers clean of Antonia's juices, while staring into Antonia's eyes.

"Delicious," she said. "Now Antonia, why don't you keep Greg's cock company for a couple of minutes while I eat. We wouldn't want him starting to go soft or anything, now would we."

"No, certainly not," Antonia replied as she took hold of my cock and began stroking it.

Midway through my meal, I moved over in my seat, making more room for Antonia. I then gently guided Antonia's mouth to my cock, and she eagerly enveloped it with her hot mouth. I then slid my hand inside her blouse and started to caress her nipples. Seeing this, Jade shifted in her seat, and moved one hand below the table. A moment later, there was a faint squishing sound as she played with herself while quickly finishing her meal.

Jade and I downed our meals in record time. When we were just about finished I said to Antonia, "I think you'd better go get our bill ready, then tell your boss that you are finished for the night." Antonia hurriedly agreed and rushed from the table to the kitchen. In no time at all, she returned with the bill.

While she was putting through my credit card I put my still hard cock away, and Jade rearranged her dress. She did up the buttons to just below her tits, and undid the buttons of her dress up to about mid thigh. As she stood from the table, she was a very tempting looking treat indeed. As we left, we discretely told Antonia to meet us in the parking lot in a couple of minutes.

We headed to the parking lot, and waited for Antonia on the passenger side of the car, which faced away from the street. Like the restaurant, the parking lot was now almost deserted, so as we hugged and kissed, Jade whispered in my ear, "Let's really give Antonia a little show."

I moaned a little and said, "Just what did you have in mind?"

"Get that cock of your out and fuck me!!!"

"Don't you want me to save it for later."

"I don't want you to cum, I just want to be fucking when Antonia gets here."

So I got out my cock, and then lifted her skirt, revealing what I had expected all along, she had left her panties at home. But before I started the fuck her, Jade undid all of the buttons on her dress, leaving it on, but completely open.

Jade then leaned back on the car and I thrust my hard cock into her, penetrating all the way on the first thrust since she was so wet with anticipation. After about 3 or 4 strokes we heard foot steps crossing the parking lot. "That must be her," Jade whispered, "keep going. Don't stop. I want her to see."

So I kept going as the footsteps got closer. I was so turned on by the situation and all that had gone before that I was almost ready to cum when Antonia came around the back of the car.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry. I didn't realize you guys were screwing back here," Antonia shrieked.

Jade pushed me away, ensuring that I would save my orgasm for later, then turned and faced Antonia, her dress still completely open, and said, "what do you expect. You made us so hot and horny in there, we couldn't wait."

"I made YOU hot and horny! My cunt's been dripping for 45 minutes just watching you guys. I've been lusting for Greg's cock since the moment I saw it. I still can't believe how daring you guys were in there. You could've been arrested for that. Or this for that matter."