Before Work Whoppie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck meee, Greg, fuck meeeeee, ohhh yessss. That feels sooo goooood. Your cock feels soooo goooood. Oh yessssss." After that she started to moan and shriek as her orgasm consumed her.

In one final push, I thrust me cock deep inside her, and as her orgasm subsided and her cunt relaxed, I could feel my cum flooding into her cunt.

When I finished, I pulled out and helped her stand up. We then stood hugging and kissing in that amazing shower for at least another 5 minutes, basking in the afterglow of our mutual orgasm.

"Shit that was good, Greg. I haven't been fucked like that in months."

I just smiled, and then sort of smirked any said, "Thanks for sending your dog after me." She just laughed.

We then turned the shower off and dried each other off with huge, thick, puffy towels. When we were dry, we went back to the kitchen. By then we were both famished. She put some toast in the toaster, and pulled a jar of honey from the shelf. While she worked, I sat at the table in the corner and enjoyed the view. He kitchen was very bright, with large patio doors and a large window. I'm sure if any of the neighbors were home, they were treated to the same view of her naked body as I was.

As she turned and walked toward the table I had a good look at her body in the sunlight. The lack of tan lines made her look even more stunning. I had to find out what beach she hung out on.

She sat at the table across from me, right by the patio door, in particularly plain view of anyone in the house that backed on to her apartment. She placed her plate of toast in front of her and passed a second plate to me. The toast was covered in such a thick layer of honey it was dripping off the sides. As she lifted the first slice of toast to her mouth, several drops of honey fell to her chest and started to run down between her tits. I love honey, but the golden nectar running down her chest between her tanned boobs looked far more appetizing than the toast in front of me. Jade made eating a spectator sport. So I sat back in my chair and watched. With each bite, more honey fell to her chest. She managed to splatter it all over herself, including both nipples. Something tells me that was her plan. It was becoming apparent to me that this woman had an almost insatiable desire for sex. My mission, if I chose to accept it, was to satisfy that desire. At that moment, looking at the honey streaming down her chest, I chose to accept the mission. Oh the crosses we must bear in life!

After she finished the first slice of toast she looked up to me and asked, "What's the matter? Not hungry?"

The look on her face was so innocent. As if she had no idea how sexy she looked with golden honey dripping down her chest. But she knew exactly how sexy she looked.

As she started eating her second piece of toast, with more honey dripping onto her chest, I reached across the table and, using my finger, caught a drip of honey as it was about to fall from the tip of her nipple. As I brought my finger to my mouth to lick off the honey, I looked down and saw that the honey running down her belly was collecting in her pubic hair.

I licked the honey off my finger, and reached back and scooped more off her other tit. Looking her straight in the eyes, I licked the honey slowly and sensuously from my finger.

I then got up from my chair and walked around beside her. As I walked past the end of the table I saw a glint of light coming from a window of the house across the back. I briefly glanced up and saw a pair of binoculars pointed our way. We now had an audience. I decided it was time to put on a show.

Jade had now finished her second piece of toast, and she picked up the bottle of honey -- it was one of the squeeze bottle types -- and squeezed honey all over herself. For a grand finale, she stuck the bottle in her cunt, and squeezed what seemed like half the bottle into her box. She then looked at me and said, "NOW are you hungry?"

No answer was necessary. I stood beside her in plain view of our spectator, and I slowly lowered my head to her chest and started licking off the honey, starting just below her neck, and working my way down between her tits. Honey has never tasted so good.

When I finished the area between her tits, I started on her left boob, the one farthest from the window. As I started licking her nipple she let out a low moan and raised her arms above her head, stretching, cat-like. Veeerry sseeexyy.

I finished all the honey on her left tit, then licked across to her right tit. As I moved across I glanced up and noticed that the neighbor was holding the binoculars with one hand. He had removed his cock from his pants, and was stroking it with the other hand. Not sure if Jade had noticed him yet, I said, "I see one of your neighbors is enjoying a free sex show."

Without hesitation, and without even opening her eyes, Jade replied casually, "Oh ya, that's John. He's probably been watching since we were in the shower. I tease him all the time. I think he thinks he'll score with me one day, but not before hell freezes over. He's a bit of a creep, but I find it a real turn on to tease him like this."

With that, she reached down and started to stroke my cock, while I continued to lick her tits clean.

When her chest and tits were clean, I pulled her chair out from the table, and turned her around so that she was facing the window. I then moved around and knelt between her legs, and started licking the honey off her belly. While I did this she started gently playing with her nipples.

When her belly was clean, I moved down and licked the honey from her legs and inner thighs, and even from the chair. Ever so slowly, I moved closer to her pussy. The smell of the honey and her juices was intoxicating, and I could barely resist the urge to dive into her pussy like an animal. But I didn't want to miss any of the honey.

Finally, the only place left to find more honey was her pussy. I started lapping the honey from her pubic hair, starting from the top and working my way down. She started making a sound almost like a cat purring. She spread her legs further, and slumped down in the chair, allowing me complete access to her delicious pussy.

And delicious it was. A sweet combination of honey and her pussy juice. It delved ever deeper into her pussy, cleaning the honey from around her clit, and all the delicate folds of her labia. I pulled her forward a bit further, putting her pussy at an angle so that no more honey would leak out of it. I then resumed cleaning her up, moving down past her pussy to lick between her pussy and her anus. As my tongue tickled the bud of her anus, her moaning and purring intensified, but now I hungered for that last reserve of golden honey, deep inside her cunt. So I moved back up and started probing my tongue into her pussy, source of her juices, and store house of the remaining honey. The honey inside her was warm, and I was able to lap it up and suck it up with abandon.

She started grinding her pussy into my face, and I looked up and noticed that she was again sucking on her own nipples. This was one hot woman!!

I cleaned her pussy as deep as my tongue could reach and then, using my hand, scooped out the honey and finger fucked her at the same time. I alternately licked and sucked at her clit, and devoured the honey and her juices off my hand.

Just as I seemed to run out of honey, Jade began to orgasm. She bucked in the chair, started rubbing her hands frantically across her tits, and moaned and shrieked uncontrollably. I kept up the intensity, and juices were pouring from her pussy. The chair and the floor underneath were soaked, as were my hands and face.

When her orgasm subsided, I moved away, spent. My jay ached and my tongue was raw. This was certainly the most sexual activity I had ever engaged in one day, and my stamina was wearing down.

But Jade's wasn't. After she started breathing normally again, she picked up the jar of honey, looked at me with a gleam in her eye, and said, "Your turn."

I almost said no, but decided I wasn't that stupid.

She told me to lie on my back on the table. As I was getting onto the table we both looked down to John, and much to our surprise, saw that he had company. A fairly attractive looking woman, with a nice figure, was naked, kneeling in front of him, giving him a blow job! In the meantime, he was still watching us through the binoculars, while reaching down to caress the woman's tits. All right John!! Jade said that she had never acknowledged him before when he watched her, but she decided that this was the time. So we both looked down at him and waved, and I gave him a thumbs up. He put down the binoculars, and looked up at us, beaming. John was obviously also having a fantasy fulfilled.

But back to my fulfillment. Jade took the bottle of honey and squeezed it liberally over my chest and abdomen. She then squeezed a generous amount on my cock, using her hand to make sure that my cock and balls were completely coated. When she was satisfied that I was sufficiently sticky, she started to work, methodically licking all of the honey from me, started at my chest and working her way down, as I had done to her.

Despite this vision of loveliness working her way over my body, I was curious to see how John was doing. I looked out the window and saw that he was now completely naked. The woman was lying on her back on an ottoman or something, and he was kneeling between her legs, fucking her. He actually seemed to know what he was doing, and it was quite the turn on to watch them fuck. But not as much of a turn on as watching Jade lick me clean. So I watched her work her way down my body, stealing periodic glances at John and his partner to see what they were doing.

Finally, Jade had licked up all the honey except that on my cock and balls. In doing so she had managed to get me rock hard again, despite the fact that I had already had two strong orgasms that morning. Satisfied at my hard state, she went to work on my balls, slowly licking all of the honey off them, and gently sucking them into her mouth one at a time.

Before she started cleaning the honey off my cock, Jade climbed onto the table, and, almost urgently, planted her cunt on my mouth, as if she was desperate for yet another orgasm. While she started to go down on my cock, I went to work on her pussy, while rubbing her nipples with my hands.

After two orgasms that morning, it was going to take her awhile to bring me off again, but in no time Jade was bucking on my face and moaning as her fourth, or fifth, or hundreth, orgasm approached. She just couldn't get enough. I'd have sworn she hadn't had sex in a year, but I just knew that wasn't the case. As I worked my tongue over her clit and she sat upright and started playing with her tits and licking her nipples, I thought to myself, somewhat deliriously, 'Why me, why did she pick me?!' Ours not to reason why.

My musings about my good fortune were ended with her scream, "YESSS, YESSSS, don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me with your tongue. YEESSS, OHHHH, YEEESSsss." Her scream faded away as she gasped for air, and her orgasm took control of her body. She arched her back and flung her head back. With one hand she started to frantically rub her nipples, while with the other she started to rub her clit. My mouth and tongue were so sore from all the oral sex that I actually wanted to stop. No doubt a once in a life time sentiment. But I kept going because it was such a turn on making this woman cum.

And cum she did. "OOOHH YYEEESSSS, FUCK YESSSS, I'MM CUUMMMMIIINNNNG."

Spent, she collapsed on top of me, breathless for a moment.

She then started softly licking at my still hard cock, almost as a cat would lick its fur. While continuing to lick me, she turned her head and looked out the window.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed, "ol' Johnny's still going at it!!"

I looked, and sure enough, there was John and his mystery woman, going at it in a 69, both completely naked, and outside, on his back deck, in plain view anyone who cared to look!

"Fuck, that's my neighbor he's with!!" Jade added, sounding stunned, "she must have seen him jerking off, and decided to go down there and help him out. She's been awful quiet next door lately, she must have been getting desperate for a screw."

"Two lonely hearts, or is that lonely groins," I replied.

I must admit that I was turned on watching them, and clearly Jade was too. She continued licking my cock and balls, and we watched them for a couple of minutes. Roles had reversed. Now we were the voyeurs, and they were the exhibitionists. It was the first time I had ever seen anyone having sex, except in movies, and my attention was riveted on them. I watched intently as the woman's head bobbed up and down on John's cock, and I could see her two large breasts hanging down between them, like soft, fleshy pendulums. John had his face buried in her pussy, with fingers up her cunt, or ass, or both. They we clearly enjoying themselves.

Jade lifted herself up from the table, then went and opened the screen door in her kitchen, which led to a small balcony. Immediately, we could hear the woman moaning. "I love listening to people have sex, don't you," Jade said.

I've only had the opportunity to hear other people having sex a couple of times, both times when I was out of town on business and staying in a hotel, but I had to agree that yes, being able to hear John and Jade's neighbor going at it did make the voyeur experience even more exciting. Jade stood at the screen door, still totally naked for all to see, and watched John and the woman pleasing each other. I slide off the table and snuggled up behind Jade, pushing my cock between her legs, and resting my chin on her shoulder. While I stared at the events unfolding in John's backyard I reached my arms around in front of Jade, and caressed her tits with one hand, and her clit with the other.

After a couple of minutes of that Jade's pussy was dripping wet, and ready for more action. I whispered in her ear, "I need to fuck you."

"And I need you cock filling my cunt, let's go to my room."

"No," I replied, "I want them to see us. I want to fuck you outdoors, on the balcony."

"But we are on the second floor, it could be a lot more than just John and his slut that get an eyeful of us."

I could tell from the way Jade replied that she really wasn't opposing my suggestion, just teasing. "I know," I said, "the more that see us, the better. I'm a very lucky man getting to fuck a woman like you. I want the world to be jealous."

With that, she half moaned, half purred, and flung the screen door open. We tumbled out onto the balcony, making enough noise in the process to immediately draw the attention of John and his lover. They stopped what they were doing and stared up at us, and I heard the woman say to Jade, "You go girl!!"

Jade had a patio chair on the balcony with a removable cushion, so she took the cushion off, laid it on the concrete floor of her balcony, and knelt down on it. She then wiggled her sexy little ass in the air, offering it to me, and the world. I knelt behind her, and in one motion, thrust my cock into the depths of her cunt. While John and his lover switched positions, so that he could fuck her and they could both watch us at the same time, I started to fuck Jade fast and hard. I knew it was going to take a long time for me to cum, so I had the luxury of going as fast and as hard as I could, for as long as I could. While I fucked Jade, I reached around in front of her and fondled her clit.

After two or three minutes of very intense fucking, Jade started madly thrusting backwards to meet my forward thrusts. I could feel my cock reaching into the very deepest parts of her cunt. As she reached her orgasm I could feel the muscles of her cunt clench hard around my cock. If I hadn't already had two orgasms that morning, I would have exploded right then and there. But I kept right on going.

I continued fucking her after her orgasm subsided, and resumed playing with her clit. After a moment, she said in a broken voice, "In my ass, fuck me in the ass."

I was beyond asking silly questions like, 'don't you need any lubricant first?' I just pulled my cock from her cunt, and pushed it against her ass. Her hole quickly yielded to the pressure, and I sank deep into her ass.

"Ohhh yaaaa, that's it. I loovvvveee getting fucked in the ass."

Almost as soon as the words escaped her lips, we heard, "Oh John, fuck me up the ass too. I want to feel your cock up my ass." We both looked down into John's yard as the woman got on all fours and presented her ass to John. He buried his hand in her cunt for a moment, presumably to collect some of her juices as lubricant. He then rubbed his hand all over her ass and his cock. When he was ready, John slowly pushed his cock into the woman's ass. She moaned, "Yes John, yes, that's it. Put it all the way in." He quite happily obliged.

The tempo of my own fucking dropped off as I took in the scene below me, but as John began to fuck the woman in earnest, Jade pushed her ass back again my groin, urging me to fuck her harder. At Jade's continued urging, I fucked her more and more intensely, while she reached between her legs and fingered her cunt.

Incredibly, the sensations of me fucking Jade's ass while she played with her cunt we too much. I could actually feel her fingers rubbing my cock through the thin layers of tissue that separated her cunt from her ass. After a couple of minutes of this, with sweat pouring off of both of us, I thrust deep into her ass one last time, and came. It wasn't exactly explosive, but it was my third orgasm of the morning, and all things considered, it felt pretty fucking good!!

We both collapsed on the balcony, exhausted, and continued to watch John and his lover. A few minutes after we stopped, John, moaning loudly and muttering about how tight her ass felt, started to shudder. Her thrust into her, paused, and then pulled out, having fired his load deep inside her.

After that, they just lay on his deck, exhausted, and stared back at us.

After several minutes of just staring at each other like some mutual adoration society, Jade rose to her feet, stuffed her hand in her pussy, withdrew it, and then put it to her lips as if blowing John a kiss. She then took me by the hand, helped me up, and we went back into her apartment.

Jade led me to the living room, where she turned to face me. She threw her arms around my neck, gave me a huge hug and a kiss, and whispered, "That you so much. I really needed a good fuck. It had been months. When my dog first chased after you I really wasn't thinking about sex, but when I saw you down there in the street in your suit and tie, you looked so handsome, I just though, what the hell, the worst that could happen was the you would say no to my offer of a coffee and be on your way. Thanks for accepting, I don't think I've ever had such a great session of screwing in all my life. You were incredible. You really know what gets a woman off"

I just looked in her eyes, dumbfounded by her beauty and her sexual appetite. I thought for a moment, trying to come up with a really good response, but my brain really wasn't functioning anymore, so I just held her still naked body to me and whispered, "Thank you, Jade, thank you."

To Be Continued...

12