Beg For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa bent down and kissed Linda, tasting her own juices on her lips.

"Thanks, hon. I'm going to put the bell back on now. You be a good girl," Melissa told her.

As a parting shot, Melissa kissed the space between Linda's breasts and then it was over.

###

The sun was up when Linda woke up again. Melissa and Jason were moving around in the kitchen and didn't appear as though they had been up long. Melissa wore an oversized football jersey that hung halfway to her knees. Jason wore gym shorts.

"Well, good morning," Jason said to Linda. "I bet you want to get out of there. Maybe use the bathroom. Here's the plan."

Jason walked over to her.

"I'll give you a minute alone. Then I'm coming in and I'll get the bathtub ready. I'm afraid we don't have a shower in here," he explained. "I'll help you take your bath."

His wicked smile told Linda everything she needed to know. It was going to start early today.

Jason unlocked the cuffs around her wrist. "Now get going. I'll listen for you to be done, or you can let me know."

Jason followed close behind her, watching Linda walk into the bathroom in her bra and panties. The door closed emphatically behind her. She made no attempt to lock it or plan an escape or any other useless adventure. If she could survive this with as little of his wrath as possible, she'd be happy.

As soon as the toilet flushed, Jason was inside the door. He walked over to the old-fashioned ceramic tub that sat along one wall. The curved, metal feet of the tub made it look like something right out of a western movie. It actually looked very homey and comfortable to Linda, except for the fact she was going to be in it...and Jason was likely to be nearby.

He started the water.

When he stood again, he faced Linda. He used his finger to signal for her to turn around.

Linda felt his hands on her back and she shivered. He unhooked her bra. The release of the pressure on her breasts felt good, but she would have preferred different circumstances. Jason slowly and meticulously pulled on the straps to let them fall down her arms. He let gravity do the rest until he was holding the bra by her side. He set it on the edge of the sink.

His hands returned to her body, lightly resting on her ribs. Linda felt the hands rise up until making contact with the bottom of her breasts. Jason kept going, running his fingers and palms over them. He stopped to squeeze them, his large hands engulfing nearly all of her tits.

Jason didn't speak. He looked down at the tub and moved over to turn off the water. When he came back, he hooked his thumbs inside the top of Linda's panties. He removed them calmly and quietly.

Linda stood naked with Jason behind her. A second later, he was walking around her until stopping when they were face-to-face.

"Get your beautiful butt into the tub, Linda. Sorry I don't have any bubbles."

Linda quickly spun around and lifted a leg over the side of the tub. She held onto the sides and settled into the warm water. It felt good to her.

"Lean back," Jason told her.

Linda rested her back along the sloping, curved end of the tub. Eventually, her head came to rest on the edge. There was no way to hide her nudity from Jason. She kept her legs tightly closed, but it was little consolation.

He loomed over her, looking down with a lustful leer. He took a small sponge and soap from the nearby counter and then got on his knees next to the tub.

"Just relax," Jason said as he dipped the sponge into the water and pulled it back out. "This is going to be the first of many pleasures you have today."

He started at Linda's neck and slowly pulled the sponge across her right shoulder and down her arm. He held her by the wrist, barely applying any pressure. Then he moved the sponge up the inside of the same arm until getting to her armpit. He let go of her, watching her reaction.

Linda was expressionless, but every muscle in her body was tense.

"Other arm," Jason said.

Linda reached across her body and Jason cleaned it with just the wet sponge. His gentleness was alarming in an odd way.

He dipped the sponge in the tub and squeezed it completely free of water, intentionally letting the stream flow over her breasts and nipples, which lay just at the water line.

Jason put the sponge under Linda's neck and leisurely slid it down the top of her chest. He slowed to a snail's pace when he go to the middle of her breast. By the time the sponge was on her nipple, he was scarcely moving it. He scraped it across Linda's nipple and she desperately tried not to sigh out loud.

Jason never took his eyes off Linda's face as he moved the sponge around her right breast, and then onto her left breast. Each nipple got identical, teasing treatment. Linda fought the reaction with every ounce of her being. Nothing, however, could stop the nipples from expanding and becoming even more sensitive.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Jason murmured. "I heard you tried to, uh, take things into your own hands last night. Naughty girl."

He washed her tits again.

"If you just let things happen naturally," he said, "you'll get what you need soon enough. Remember what I said, Linda. You decide. You tell me."

Jason slid the sponge across her stomach and aimed the path directly for her pussy. But just before reaching Linda's clit, he swerved to the side and ran the sponge down her right leg.

Linda realized she was holding her breath as Jason moved down her body, and she took a deep breath once he was on her leg. He wiped it down to the ankle, followed by an agonizingly slow trip up the inside of her calf, over her knee, and onto her inner thigh. He inched higher, forcing Linda's legs apart with the hand holding the sponge. But she only spread them enough for the hand to fit.

He got within a couple inches of her pussy. And he stopped.

"Spread them for me, Linda."

She shook her head defiantly, if not confidently.

"Oh, Linda. Do you honestly think I can't get your legs open if I wanted to? Now spread your legs," Jason said with a distinct air of exasperation.

The legs moved maybe two more inches apart.

Jason grabbed the soap and got the sponge good and foamy. He placed it on her thigh just below her pussy. An instant later, he was working the sponge over the closely shaven area. He pressed harder. The sponge gave way and Jason's fingers were touching her skin.

But he wanted the rough texture to do the work. He applied less force and let the slick, soapy sponge glide up and down.

"How does that feel, Linda? Good? Does it feel good to be uncuffed and free to move?"

She glared at him, unwilling to admit that anything he said was correct. But the sensation between her legs was indisputable. She tried to clamp her legs together. Jason's hand didn't permit it.

"Stop!" Linda said loudly. "Let me do it."

"Do what?"

Linda scowled. "Wash myself. You can watch if you want, pervert. But let me do it."

Jason was rubbing harder and a little faster, concentrating more on the clit than her cunt. He saw her back begin to arch, and then she quickly tried to get away from his hand.

"Pervert? Me? Who was the one trying to fuck their pillow?"

Linda's entire body tingled. She held onto the edges of the tub, squirming to free herself from the sponge.

"Stop! Please!"

"Oh, all right," Jason said. "Turn over. We're almost done."

As much as Linda dreaded the thought, turning onto her stomach was a better option than letting him drive her closer and closer to an orgasm she didn't want to have. She turned over.

Jason put more soap on the sponge.

"Lift your ass."

Linda raised it slightly out of the water in an awkward, erotic posture. Jason's deliberate movements across her cheeks indicated to her he was in no hurry. When the sponge slid between her legs again, she cringed. Her fingers gripped the back of the tub and she closed her eyes.

Jason teased her as before, but this time he took it a step farther. After rubbing her clit for a moment, he put a finger at the entrance to her soapy, wet cunt.

Linda could not suppress the gasp that came out of her mouth when his finger slid inside her. He explored every corner of her cunt. He forced it as deep as he could go and then pulled it out to begin anew. Each thrust was deeper and harder.

"No, Jason. No!"

He kept it up for almost thirty seconds. Then he rubbed her clit one time, watched Linda react, and pulled away from her.

When she realized he was standing next to the tub, she collapsed under the water. Her breathing was fast and heavy. Her pussy ached, frantic for relief.

"Get out," Jason told her.

Linda stepped out on shaky legs.

"There are towels under the sink."

He watched her take one out and begin to dry off. She couldn't help but notice the substantial erection inside his shorts. As she finished, he said, "Leave the towel here."

She put it on a towel rack and saw Jason opening the door.

"Let's go."

She walked out naked.

"I don't think you'll need clothes today, Linda. I like you just like that. Now let's eat."

###

Linda's initial shock of being naked in front of the others had not completely worn off by the time they finished eating, but it had lessened somewhat and she was used to the obvious gazing of both Jason and Melissa. Not that she took it as a compliment, but she was getting used to it.

Linda had moved to a couch when Jason said to her, "Melissa and I are going to show you OUR favorite substitute for that tub. Come on."

They walked out the back of the cabin with Linda in the middle. She saw Jason grab a short piece of rope on the way out and assumed that was for her. They immediately entered a heavily wooded area and walked for five minutes before coming over a slight rise that dipped down to a small lake.

It would have been a beautiful scene under any other circumstance. Linda was glad to get to the shore and away from the stones of the path under her bare feet.

"Isn't this great?" Jason said. "Biggest private swimming pool in the world. Melissa and I are going in, but I'm afraid you have to stay here. Not that we don't trust you, but..."

He took Linda by the arm and pulled her over to a nearby tree. It had a small trunk and her arms easily came together as Jason pulled them behind her and around the tree. He tied her wrists with the rope.

"There. Now enjoy," he told her.

Jason walked over to Melissa and they kissed. Seconds later, he was pulling her football jersey over her head. She was naked.

They kissed again. Then Melissa pulled off Jason's shorts. She ran her fingers over his cock one time before they turned and waded into the water.

Linda watched them both dive under and swim side-by-side into deeper water. They bobbed in water up to their necks. Linda saw them talking, but could not hear anything except Melissa's laughter every now and then. They occasionally came together, but quickly separated and swam away, only to repeat the process several times.

Many minutes later, they were in waist deep water much closer to Linda. The couple embraced, with Jason's hands freeing roaming Melissa's dripping wet body. Linda could only see Melissa's arms extended in front of her under the water. She would have to use her imagination for the rest.

Then Jason leaned down and sucked on each of Melissa's tits. She tilted her head back and Linda heard her say, "Oh, yeah. I love that so much. Harder, Jason."

Linda saw Melissa's right arm pumping up and down, with her hand occasionally visible as it broke the surface of the water. Jason continued to suck her tits while gripping her ass tightly. They moved slightly until Jason's cock was out of the water. Melissa bent down.

After a couple of long, slow licks, she put her mouth around the cock and began a methodical blowjob. Linda was astonished that a cock that had received as much attention as Jason's could still be so long and hard. She felt her pussy accumulating more juices the longer Melissa sucked on the cock.

Then, just as quickly as she started, Melissa rose from the cock and allowed Jason to put it between her legs. Linda watched them maneuver so that Jason could push it inside her cunt. They stood and fucked for a couple minutes, Melissa's moans easily reaching the ever-increasingly horny Linda.

Again, they ended the session without anybody cumming. Melissa whispered something to Jason and they walked out of the water, over to Linda's tree. Linda was trying not to stare at Jason's rigid erection, but it was Melissa who approached her.

"That was great. Too bad we can't let you get in," she said, lightly moving a finger over one of Linda's nipples. "It must be frustrating having to watch."

Melissa licked the nipple, twice. She closed her lips around it. Faster than normal, Linda felt her pussy act in response. While holding the other tit in her hand, Melissa more eagerly sucked the opposite breast. Out of the corner of her eye, Linda saw Jason stroking his cock with long, deliberate motions.

Melissa licked her way down Linda's body. By the time she was between Linda's legs, the captive woman had already spread them. She wanted the tongue to touch her clit. She wanted to cum. She didn't care how.

But Melissa touched everything else. She cleaned the wetness around Linda's cunt. She inserted her tongue for a second to capture more of the juice. And then she stood up.

"You taste so good, Linda. Try it."

Melissa kissed Linda, using her tongue to spread the fluid onto Linda's own lips and tongue.

"Hmmmm," Melissa moaned. "Doesn't that make you SOOO horny?"

Linda found herself pushing her lower body forward, trying to make contact with Melissa. It was so agonizing, not being able to touch herself...anywhere. She knew thirty seconds was all she needed.

Jason walked over to them. He masturbated faster, his cock now as hard as Linda had ever seen it. Melissa was at her breasts again, licking and sucking and tugging with her teeth.

With no other warning, Jason grunted loudly and Linda looked down to see a stream of cum land on her stomach. The next blast was aimed lower. After that, Jason held his cock just above Linda's pussy and let the cum drip out of his cock onto her body.

As soon as he was done, Melissa kneeled down and started the process of licking Linda clean. Linda could feel the warm cum sliding over her clit. She hoped that was all Melissa needed to finally lick her there. But the teasing continued. Melissa licked every drop of cum except off her clit. Finally, at the very end, Melissa put her lips around the clit and quickly sucked off the last of Jason's semen. Linda moaned out loud.

Melissa stood up and licked her lips sensuously.

"Hmm, that's good," she said. "Taste it."

She put her tongue on Linda's lips, the last of Jason's cum left behind as a souvenir. Linda licked it off, closing her eyes in aggravation.

Melissa leaned next to Linda's ear. "You both taste great. And he feels fantastic in my cunt. You want him, don't you? You want him to fuck you. I knew it last night. You want him NOW. Beg for it, Linda. Beg for it."

"I'll rot tied to this tree first," Linda said.

Melissa laughed. "That's what the last one said."

Jason walked behind Linda and untied her as Melissa put her jersey back on. Once Jason had his shorts on, they headed for the cabin.

###

The rest of the morning and afternoon was without incident. Linda remained naked. Melissa and Jason periodically played with Linda's tits and pussy, but Linda refused to give in. She knew what they wanted. She was determined to either outlast them or find a time, place, and method to cum without their assistance or knowledge.

In the evening, Jason was sitting next to Linda on the couch. He wore the same pair of shorts. Melissa was in a chair next to them.

"I think tonight's the night, Linda," Jason said. "If my instinct is correct, sometime soon—certainly before tomorrow morning—you and I will have mutually consensual sex."

He began to rub his cock from outside his shorts.

"I think you're tired of Melissa having all the fun. You've seen my cock. Melissa has probably told you how good it feels in her. You can have it, Linda. That cunt that has been aching for attention since you got here can be satisfied if you just say two words: 'fuck me'. That's all. Just say it, Linda."

She saw his erection and marveled at how he did it. Jason saw her eyes on him, so he opened the zipper and pulled out his cock. He held it up with his hand, caressing it but still allowing Linda to see it.

"Think about this inside your cunt, Linda. You could slide down on this and a minute later you'd be screaming with pleasure."

He pulled on the cock and then removed his hand, showing Linda the full length and thickness. She only looked for a second before turning her head away. Jason put his hand on the inside of her thigh.

"You've been wet for two days now. Your clit must be throbbing. Should I find out?"

Linda shook her head. His hand crept higher.

"Make it easy, Linda. Just say the words."

When his fingers reached her pussy, she pulled away, turning her body until her back faced him. Jason grabbed her arm and roughly dragged her towards him. Linda yelped when Jason rotated her around and threw his mouth on top of hers. With unbelievable strength, he grabbed the inside of her leg, flung it across his lap and had her facing him. Jason put his hands on her ass and centered her between his legs. His cock rose like a pole just in front of her body.

"This is going to be your position for a while, babe. I think it won't be long, though. Before we settle in, take off my shorts."

Linda got him naked and took her place back on top of his legs. Jason pulled her closer. Her pussy barely touched the base of his cock.

"Move up, Linda."

She knew what would happen if she did. Linda froze in place, her face nervously expressing her defiance.

"Move up, Linda," Jason repeated.

She inched forward, staring Jason in the eyes. She felt the cock begin to fall onto Jason's body. She refused to look down.

"More."

Then she felt it. His cock was on her clit. She tried to lift herself without it being noticeable. But Jason put his hands on her waist and held her down, pulling her forward a little more.

That last move put his cock squarely in the center of her pussy so that she felt it at the entrance to her cunt and on her clit. Nothing that had happened to her in her captivity affected her the way his cock did in that position.

"Now slowly masturbate me with your pussy, Linda."

She couldn't. Any movement at all would cause her throbbing clit to send surges through her body that she couldn't control. She rejected Jason and Melissa's notion that she would eventually demand to be fucked.

Jason didn't say anything about her delay. He simply reached up and rolled Linda's nipples in his fingers. He wrung them until they stuck out even farther and glowed a bright crimson.

Linda began to rock involuntarily on Jason's cock as it lay on his body. Both Jason and Linda felt the moisture from her pussy easing the route it took up and down his shaft. Whenever Linda tried to lessen the pressure, Jason would pinch her nipples a little harder.

Her nearly silent whines came more often. Jason's cock got wetter.

Then Linda heard Melissa moving up behind her. Melissa reached around and replaced Jason's hands with her own on Linda's tits. The fairly rough handling of the man was replaced with gentle caresses of the woman. But the effects were the same.

Neither Melissa nor Jason spoke, apparently sensing that Linda was approaching a critical point and they didn't want to alter her state of mind with words. As long as Linda continued to rub her pussy on Jason's cock, the end result was inevitable.

Jason had an innate ability to make his cock rise up when it was erect, applying more pressure against Linda's pussy and clit without her being able to stop it. The vibrator-like action brought Linda just that little bit closer to climax.