Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up, she asked, "Am I doing okay?"

"Oh yes, my darling, my beautiful lover, you are doing so great."

When she kissed the inner lips of my vulva, I could feel the warmth of her lips all the way to my face. I had never felt that good. I wanted the feeling to last forever. Janet was raising the level of my passion so high, my hands were shaking as I fondled my breasts. The first time her tongue came in contact with my clit, it was so swollen, I involuntarily jumped a little, causing Janet to stop and look up at me with inquiring eyes.

"Oh, darling, don't stop, kiss it, suck on it," I commanded as I reached down with both hands to pull back the hood of my clit. I held on as long as I could.

I laid back and began thrusting against her face as I squeezed my tits together, begging for release. Her hot, sucking lips on my clit were producing an ever increasing agony. My whole lower body was on fire. I was fucking her face so hard, just before I climaxed, she had to grab my legs to hold on.

Then it came. Wave after wave of molten liquid being released from my body. I had never had an orgasm that great before. The pleasure so intense it brought tears to my eyes. I knew for the first time in my live what real love felt like.

When Janet came up beside me, I barely had enough strength to roll on my side and take her in my arms.

That happened four years ago. Janet no longer works for me ...nor anyone else. She lives with me and has since the day we returned from that trip.

12