Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes, yes... ahhhhhh I'm cumming, I'm cumming... "

As her climax receded, she withdrew her fingers and lay back deeply into the bed, giving a contented sigh and for a few moments all he heard were her satisfied purrs...

"Mmmmmmm, yummy..."

A deep chuckle and his voice brought her back to reality.

"Don't fall asleep on me just yet. I take it you approved of my methods?"

She laughed quietly and replied, "Um, yes... I would say that was pretty convincing."

"Good... I hope this won't damage our friendship... I very much enjoyed what you gave me."

Although she was feeling slightly embarrassed over what had just occurred she knew it was what she'd wanted and she could have stopped at any time.

"No, our friendship is definitely intact. And I think you can tell I enjoyed that as well."

He laughed. "The feeling is pretty mutual. And I have to say, listening to you cumming like that has turned me on incredibly. In fact, I would say that in about 30 seconds, I'm going to cum again..."

She shuddered and whispered, "Oh god, yes..." And with that, he gave a shout of "fuck" and erupted into his hand.

She listened to his orgasm and knew that this man could take her whenever and however he wanted. The eroticism of having a man cum in such a base manner struck her to the core...

"Are you ok...?"

"Lord, yes... woman, you're going to kill me!"

She laughed out loud then, confident that this was the beginning of something marvellous.

She took a deep breath and ventured forth with another question.

"Um, do you think maybe you'd like to meet with me at some stage? No pressure, you know, just I don't know... say hi for real?"

Oh god, what had caused to ask that... He was going to think she was desperate.

"I think maybe you should sit and think on that. I would very much like to meet with you, but let's leave that 'til we're both thinking straight. OK?"

Relieved with the out he'd offered, she whispered yes, and they talked briefly about keeping in touch via email over the coming days.

When he left her to sleep, he whispered "Sleep well, little one" and the warmth of his sentiment cocooned her, allowing her to drift off into a peaceful slumber.

He shook his head and brought himself back to the present. His memories brought his cock fully to life and his breathing was shallow as he recalled those and other phone calls they'd shared.

His need for release was imminent and he looked to the bed where she remained bound for his pleasure.

He rose and walked towards her, then stopped at the foot of the bed. Her spread legs allowed him full view of her moist pussy which was glistening with her juices. She too had obviously been thinking back to their early moments together. He looked up and saw that she was watching him, wondering what form his first satisfaction with her would take. At some stage, the look of fear had replaced the one of anticipation and he could no longer hold back his need to use her.

With a command of "Watch, slut", he took his cock in his hand and pumped it a couple of times before throwing his head back and groaning as his orgasm rose through his body. As his climax hit, he looked up towards her, staring into his eyes, allowing her to see the heights of pleasure his body was taking him to. His cum sprayed on to her body, the first hot drops hitting her clit, trickling down into her pussy. He looked down and watched as the spurts erupted from his cock, landing on her clit, then he shuddered and dropped one hand to his side, the other he used to lean against the post of the bed. His breathing was heavy and his cock twitched in time with his rapid heartbeat.

"Almost your turn," he said,... "almost."

She shook her head from side to side in frustration, tears gathering at the corners of her eyes as she strained to give herself even a fraction of the pleasure he had just indulged in. Her eyes followed him as he shrugged into a hotel robe then talking in to the phone, obviously ordering room service. When he had completed his conversation, he walked back to her and spoke.

"You are satisfying me well, slut. Not quite as I had anticipated but I am very happy with you so far. We will have someone join us soon... I am going to take off this gag. If you wish to continue, you will remain silent. If you do not wish to go further, you may ask the person who joins us to untie you. You will then be free to leave."

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. He got up to let the person in, a waiter, a member of the hotel staff delivering the room service ordered earlier. He opened the door wide, allowing the man into the room. The waiter took the tray to the table by the window and turned to go, waiting for his tip. His eyes widened as he took in the beautiful woman tied to the bed and glanced at the man beside him.

"Lovely, isn't she."

"She is indeed, Sir."

His cock twitched at the unintended provocation... of course, any member of the staff would address him as Sir as a mark of respect for a guest. Nevertheless, the salutation provoked a response beneath his robe which he fully intended to address.

The waiter looked again at the woman and could see no hint of distress in her face. He reassured himself that this was none of his business and turned to the man.

"I'll leave you to your afternoon, Sir."

"Before you go, there's something I'd like to ask you. "

They walked to the door and she could hear their whispered murmurings, with words like kneel, suckle and cum drifting towards her. The waiter flushed and looked back at her, then nodded and left.

"So, little one, you are happy to stay and play. Good girl... I intend that your cravings are well satisfied today. But for now, I think we shall raise the stakes a little."

He went to his bag and withdrew the nipple clamps and clit clip, working swiftly to attach them to his satisfaction.

She would have moaned out loud as he placed them on her body but he brought a finger to his lips, and said, "Uh uh... Quietly, little one... enjoy..."

The clamps on her nipples gripped tightly but the pain was exquisite, only serving to heighten the frustrations she currently felt. The clip slid easily on to her engorged clit and he was careful not to touch her in any way that would allow her release.

As he finished his task, he leaned back and took his fill of her.

"Beautiful..."

12