Behind Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtyJJ
DirtyJJ
10 Followers

"I don't know, I…" I felt another smack on my ass. "God Eddie, I like it… do anything to me right now and I would love it. Keep fucking me like that, please."

"Do you mean like this?" Eddie grabbed my hips more tightly and shoved his prick inside me deeper and faster until I thought I was going to die. Then he started to slow down a little… I tried to squeeze my pussy walls to stroke his cock as it slid in and out. Eddie then bent down and whispered in my ear, and I could feel his whole body press on top of my back as he wrapped his arms around me. "I like fucking you Jessie. I wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you, but never thought I would get a chance. I never thought you would be the little cheating whore that you are," his whispered words burned in my ear. "I'm flipping you over now. But you had better keep my cock in you the whole time, or I might not let you see it." Eddie moved me up further on the bed as I swung one leg around and rolled on my back, careful to keep him inside of me.

"Now little Jessie, spread your legs wide for me. I am not done with that sweet little pussy." My legs were partially draped over the side of the bed, and I sat up to finally see Eddie's prick. God, it looked so good… after the things it had done to me I wasn't surprised. "Do you like what you see Jessie? Do you like seeing me pump your slutty little pussy? I like what I see too… a nice wet hole for me to fuck." Eddie relentlessly fucked me over with his tool and reached down to play a little with my clit. I imagined what his tight ass looked like as he shoved his cock in me, the muscles clenching with each stroke.

I looked up at Eddie's face as his green eyes moved from my pussy, to the rest of my body, to my face. It looked like he wanted to take this all in, and loved it. It occurred to me that during this whole time, we had not kissed. I glanced at Eddie's lips and wanted to taste them as he fucked me. I gently licked my lips as I looked up at him, and he seemed to know what I was thinking because he bent down and lightly brushed his lips on mine. It was such a sweet sensation – something so simple after all the other dirty acts that we’d done. He pressed his mouth on mine harder now, and I could feel his breathing become more intense with every stroke as he moved inside me. The kiss kept building as our tongues explored each other's mouths. This was a new way to convey unexpressed feelings that we had for each other – months of flirting, friendship, teasing, and affection. And the raw lusty feeling we were experiencing now as our bodies moved together and the room grew hotter.

"Mmmm… Jessie, you have a sweet little mouth," Eddie said softly. "I have wanted to kiss those lips for a long time. Do you know what else I want to do to that mouth? I want to fuck it. I want to take my cock out of your delicious pussy and fuck your mouth. What do you think about that?"

I knew my cunt would miss his cock, but I couldn't say no to the thought of stroking it with my lips. I pictured him straddling me and shoving his cock in my mouth, which made me even hotter than I already was. "I want that Eddie. Fuck my mouth."

"When your cunt is this hot, you can't say no to anything, can you?" He slipped his cock out of me and moved up toward my face, as he held it teasingly in front of my lips. He gave it a couple of strokes and ran the head along my lips. I looked up at him and his beautiful body towering over me. As I licked my lips, I could taste my juices on his prick. I stuck my tongue out, hoping he would give me more. Eddie slid his cock along my tongue, then slowly slid it further into my mouth. My lips were open wide as they squeezed the length of his shaft.

"Jessie, I love seeing your red lips on my cock. I knew you were a little cocksucking whore. Why don't you grab my ass and see how far you can get me into your mouth?" I reached up and grabbed Eddie's tight ass, and pulled it toward me. I could feel his prick slide across the back of my throat, and he groaned. His hips began moving back and forth as he pushed his tool in and out of my mouth, while I kept my hands on his ass. Eddie took his cock out my mouth for a minute, and I stuck my tongue out so I could lick it all over from top to bottom. As my tongue moved faster I could feel his breathing get heavier; I knew as I looked into his face that he was getting ready to come.

Eddie's green eyes danced as they looked at me. "God, you sweet little bitch, you have no idea how much I have wanted my cock in your mouth. You suck so well, I am going to shoot my load soon."

I took one hand and grabbed his wet cock, stroking it as I talked and gave it little licks here and there. "I would love it if you would shoot it all over me. I'm your slut and you can do whatever the fuck you want. Are you ready to come soon Eddie?" I looked up at him teasingly as I said this. He quickly shoved his cock in my mouth one more time, fucking it faster and faster. I knew he was about to come as he grabbed his prick and stroked it while he bent over me… then Eddie groaned and gasped as ropes of creamy white cum spewed forth all over my body, from face to cunt. It felt like he was never going to stop. I loved seeing the pleasure on his face and hearing his groans as the cum poured out. Finally, he bent down over me and gave me a long wet kiss, oblivious to the sticky white cum that was now between our bodies. His breathing was still heavy from the intensity of his orgasm.

After a moment he caught his breath and looked down at me. "So, Jessie, is that what you wanted? Do you like the feeling of being my little slut for the evening?" Eddie kissed me again before I had a chance to answer.

"Yes, oh God, I wanted it so badly. And Eddie, it was even better than I imagined."

"Do you feel bad?" I think Eddie hoped his words would not bring reality back to the situation after this delicious fuckfest.

"Yes and no – yes, if I let myself think too much about it; but no, because I wanted you so badly that I couldn't see straight. I can't deny something that I wanted so bad." Eddie was now lying beside me, and both of us were hot and sticky but very satisfied. "But Eddie," I looked at him with a twinkle in my eye, "Now that we have fucked, I am going to want you to fuck me again."

"Well, Jessie, we will see. If you are a good girl, I might fuck you again." He smiled. I made a note to be a very good girl.

"I hope so Eddie." We crawled under the covers and huddled closely, drifting off to sleep. After all, my husband wasn't going to be home for a couple more days.

DirtyJJ
DirtyJJ
10 Followers
12