Behind the Green Veil Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three fingers found their way into me as his tongue ravished my clit: two in my pussy and one in my ass. My continually leaking sex and groans of pleasure let him know that I approved. My body's reaction lent fuel to his own lust and his oral assault intensified. I was choking, gagging, and struggling to breathe as his pubes came crashing down into my chin at a dizzying pace. It was rude, dangerous, and totally oblivious to my discomfort, safety or wellbeing. So why was I cumming so hard?

Convulsions wracked my body and my pussy flooded his mouth as I started in a death roll. My orgasm drove him over the edge, and suddenly his hips slammed his dick all the way down my throat and held it there as his entire weight crashed down into my body. I felt his shaft swell and expand just before it exploded in my throat. My breathing was totally cut off because his balls were pressed down tightly over my nose and my face. I panicked further, shocked at how my fright and asphyxiation only seemed to intensify my orgasm. Struggling beneath him in the most strange mix of fear and excitement, my legs kicked out and wrapped around his head, bringing him deeper into my pussy as I exploded all over his face.

When our orgasms had finally subsided, Jackson lifted himself up off me and slowly drew his dripping and totally spent manhood from my throat. I marveled that I survived the ordeal. Despite being frightened and in desperate need to fill my lungs, my lips were still reluctant to release him. An audible wet 'plop' reverberated through the room when he finally pulled free, accompanied by our heavy breathing. When he crashed down on the bed facing me a second later he was also breathing laboriously and I realized I had cut his air off as well. We said not a word: he simply engulfed me in his arms and kissed my forehead as we both tried to catch our breath.

--------------- Jackson -----------------

We were really starving by that point. Orkideh had made reservations at this small French bistro with two dinner seatings, one at 6 pm and one at 9. It was within walking distance of our hotel and we had just enough time to get dressed and head over to make it for the final meal. "We smell like sex," Orkideh protested as we stood up from the bed. She inched closer for a kiss with her nostrils flaring. "And your face positively reeks of me," she continued. "We should wash up again before we go."

"Not a chance," I told her, inhaling deeply. "I love being able to take a deep breath and just smell you."

"My god, Jackson," she said, pressing her hips into me and rubbing her face in the hairs of my chest, recognizing her own desires in me reflected back at her. "But everyone else will smell it, too. It's really strong all over your face. It's like you bathed in me."

"I want everyone to smell you all over me, to know exactly what we've been doing and exactly where my face has been buried, to know how completely I am yours and you are mine." She groaned indicating her internal conflict.

"Come on, Jackson," she pleaded. "I don't want to be obscene. And besides, it's just the smell of sex. If you are going to marry Aisha, I'm sure you get to smell her all the time." She was only half right.

"Orkideh," I said softly, tilting her face up to look into her eyes, "I had to go four years without you; without hearing your voice, without your kiss, without your smell, and without your taste. From the moment you sat down next to me on the plane all those years ago, your scent has intoxicated me. I saw the products you used -- I bought a bottle of your perfume, the moisturizers and the body lotions that you use, hoping to put them on a scarf or something and just have your scent. It didn't work, of course. There is something about your body's natural smell that I respond to like no other woman's. I don't know when we are going to have this opportunity again, so I'm going to relish every second of it."

"How did you become such a perverted bastard," she asked, moving up on the tips of her toes to kiss me.

"You just bring out the best in me," I smiled.

She didn't fight with me any more after that. We got dressed, our sexual tension still thick in the air but now tainted with a bit of sadness given that she had brought our real world lives, to which we would eventually have to return, into the discussion.

Orkideh put on a maroon skirt over some black, patterned leggings and black leather boots that came up to her knees. It was late spring -- almost summer in fact -- but the evening air in Montreal was still chilly, she explained, instructing me to dress accordingly. She had a black leather jacket to match. She looked delectable.

Just before we walked out of the hotel room I suddenly pushed her up against the wall and lifted her skirt. I got down on my knees before her and spread her legs.

"Jackson, what are you..."

"Shhh!" I cut her off. She wore a pair of lacy boy shorts that matched the color of her skirt. I pulled them down to her knees then studied her sparse hair down there for a moment as she wondered what I was about to do.

"We're going to be late,' she whispered.

"This will only take a second," I whispered back, determined to emphasize the point I made earlier. I used my thumbs to spread the lips of her sex that were slightly darker than the rest of her bronze skin. I exposed the pink inside, its wetness already coming out to greet me. Without any further warning I pressed my face into her, smelling her deeply, then I methodically wiped her juices across every inch of my visage. She hissed. When I was satiated I pulled her panties back up, adjusted her skirt and stood up.

"Now we're ready to go," I said.

"Such a kinky bastard," she sighed, trying to keep her balance on shaky knees. She was shaking her head in disapproval but the look in her eyes spoke of raw lust. For a second I thought she might decide that going to dinner wasn't so important after all. The moment was interrupted when both of our stomachs growled at the same time. We walked out the door with our laughter reverberating down the hallway.

--------------- end of chapter 5 ----------------