Behind the Toy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

Lindy let him go through about half of his lecture and then she hiked her skirt up around her hips, and spread her legs widely so he would have a great view of her naked pussy. There was no one seated for several seats on either side of her or directly behind her, and the people below her weren't looking back, so she figured the show would be solely for the lecturer. It made her so horny to expose herself like this in public. She wanted to reach down and start playing with herself, but she resisted, wanting to see his reaction to her exposure.

At first he didn't notice. He was looking to the other side of the lecture hall. Then he turned and wrote some notes on the blackboard and when he finished, he looked straight at Lindy, or more precisely, at her naked and exposed pussy. He looked long enough to confirm that, yes, he really was being flashed by the girl in the sixth row, and then he looked away, but in the meanwhile he completely lost his train of thought. He turned red and coughed a bit to cover his distraction, buying time to regroup with a drink from the water glass on the lectern, while he glanced at his notes to figure out where he was in his lecture.

When he picked up his lecture again, he did his best to avoid looking at her, but he really couldn't resist. Eventually he turned towards Lindy, trying to look natural, and failing completely. He wanted desperately to take another look. Lindy could see it coming, so this time she reached down with her right hand and slid two fingers into her hot, slippery pussy. Exposing herself to the lecturer like this was so nasty. It made her so horny! She had never experienced anything this erotic.

When the lecturer finally turned her way, he was a lot cooler than he had been on his first look. He just kept going with his lecture, while he stared at her as she finger-fucked herself. It seemed like it went on forever, but in reality it was probably less than a minute, and it was Lindy who eventually backed down, pulling her fingers from her pussy. But still wanting to have the last word, so to speak, she left her legs spread apart, exposing her glistening slit, and lifted her sex-coated fingers to her face so she could slowly suck her pussy juices from them, one finger at a time, while the lecturer watched.

God, that had been fun! Immediately after class, she ran to the nearest ladies room, locked herself in a stall and rubbed her clit until she had a fierce orgasm. Thinking back, she concluded that the experience had been the best afternoon of her whole sophomore year in college—better than any of the half dozen guys she had fucked that semester. He still ignored her flirting after class, but it was worth it, even if she didn't achieve her original objective.

Her mind returned to the present, wondering what he wanted and if he remembered who she was and what she had done to him that day? "Well, only one way to find out," she told herself as she clicked on the little envelope that would open the e-mail and read:

Dear Ms. Pettigrew,

I have recently returned to Cal Western as an Assistant Professor of English. I am undertaking a research project that will require access to numerous out-of-print books published in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. I have been advised by one of my colleagues that your company purchases large volumes of books from estate sales and like bulk sources and then resells those for which there may be a market. The books I require access to for my research are not the ones you would be likely to try to take to market. I don't have an adequate research budget to allow me to purchase the books of interest from you, but I was hoping we could meet and discuss an arrangement under which I could briefly access the books of interest to my research, before you dispose of them.

Please call me at the phone number below and we can set up a time and a place for a meeting.

Sincerely,

Anders Jorgenson

Assistant Professor

Department of English

California Western University

(714) 342-5176

What the fuck, she thought? For an English professor, he certainly isn't very good at writing a letter that clearly states what he wants.

Thinking about her experience with Professor Jorgenson had made her very horny. Her resolve not to masturbate had weakened considerably. She knew she shouldn't. There was work to be done. She should just keep sorting through the e-mail, but the tingle in her pussy was so distracting. She squirmed in her chair, rubbing her naked pussy lips together, but that was not going to scratch the itch that Jorgenson's e-mail had started. It was going to take more than that.

I could go next door to the toy store storage area and get myself off with one of the vibrators, she thought. No, no, I've got too much work to do today, and I know that if I go over there, I'll want to take the time to look at the some of the erotic drawings in that batch of books we got in last month. Those books are really kinky.

Someone had commissioned several books of pen and ink drawings of explicit sexual activities. There was straight sex, male and female gay sex, bondage, group sex, oral, anal, and even drawings of peeping toms and men and/or women engaged in exhibitionism and voyeurism in public places. She found the last group particularly arousing.

Lindy told herself that she just needed to buckle down and ignore her itch so she could get through the e-mail and get started sorting the books. But the itch just wouldn't go away, so after a few minutes of abject failure to concentrate, she rolled her desk chair over in front of the mirror and sat with her legs spread and her conservative librarian's dress bunched around her waist. "I look so prim and proper from the waist up," she told herself, "and so slutty below that."

It would be nice to open my blouse and play with my titties, she thought, as her fingers began to stroke her swollen pussy lips, but I can't. Someone might walk in on me, and this way I can yank my dress down before they see what I am doing. It probably wouldn't work, but she needed to tell herself it was okay to have a quickie here in her office in the middle of the morning. She knew it really wasn't okay, but she seriously needed to get herself off so she could stop thinking about the time she had exposed herself to Anders Jorgenson. Besides, exposing herself in the mirror when there was a risk someone could walk in on her just made the sex so much hotter.

Her slit was really wet now and she pulled one hand up to her nose and smelled the scent of her sex, thinking how nasty this was. In a way this was better than going next door to the toy store storage area, because here there was the risk of getting caught, by a delivery man at the back door or Cynthia popping back for a coffee refill.

She returned her fingers to her cunt and slid two of them into her fuck hole. "Fuck hole," she said to herself. "That's not nice at all. That's way worse than 'cunt' or 'pussy,' but to hell with the words." This felt so good, and the fear factor was getting her really hot. She looked at herself in the mirror--so slutty looking with her legs spread lewdly and her fingers, now three, dipping in and out of her cunt.

"Yes, cunt," she said. "That's much better than 'fuck hole.' Dirty enough to excite me without being so crude." She stopped talking to herself and just watched herself in the mirror as she masturbated and let her mind wander back to the time she had exposed herself in Professor Jorgenson's class.

Now she was getting close, so she just pushed the three fingers as far up in her cunt as she could get them and began to rub her engorged clit with her other hand. "Oh, God that felt good. So, so good, she thought. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, she thought! She began to speak softly, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh Shit. Oh fuck!" and then she groaned a long quiet low growl as her climax occurred and her pussy muscles clamped down on her fingers. Muscles in her legs, her buttocks, her stomach and her back all flexed involuntarily as the climax peaked. Then everything released and she sagged back in the chair.

Mmmm. So nice, she thought, with a relaxing sigh as she sagged down into the chair. She just lay there for a moment, with her fingers still jammed in her slowly relaxing cunt. Then she slowly pulled her hips back and sat up smoothing her skirt down over her knees. She got up, walked across the room and refilled her coffee cup and returned to work, her head now cleared and ready to focus on the task at hand.

Her quickie masturbation finished, Lindy was able to focus enough to move on through the rest of her morning's e-mail. Completing that chore, she stepped down into the bookstore to see how things were going for Cynthia, who was due for her break by now. The bookstore was, as she expected, quiet. There were a couple of people browsing, and Cynthia said she had made a few sales. Lindy sent her off for her break, with a request for another latte from the coffee house, if that was where Cynthia was going (which of course it was).

The two browsing customers promptly left the store, so Lindy had 15 minutes to lean on the counter waiting for Cynthia to return with the coffee. Really, what could Anders Jorgenson want, she wondered? She just couldn't guess, so she decided that she would call and make an appointment with him to find out as soon as Cynthia returned. While she waited for Cynthia, she wondered if he was still as sexy and handsome as he had been all those years ago. He had the cutest butt. Oh, how she had lusted after him.

Cynthia came in carrying the two coffees and bubbling on about the cute new barista at the coffee house. The two of them chatted like schoolgirls for about ten minutes about Anders Jorgenson and about the new barista, and his sexy blue eyes, cute butt, wide shoulders, and on and on. Lindy was frankly surprised she had got her coffee, as smitten as Cynthia was with the new barista. One of these days the girl was going to go out for coffee, and simply not return because she had run off to Mexico with her love of the hour.

Done with her coffee, Lindy retreated to the back room and looked at the mountain of books acquired at a recent estate liquidation that needed sorting. "Okay, okay," she told herself, "I'll wade into that mess as soon as I call Anders and find out what he wants."

She placed the call but was disappointed to reach his answering machine, although it did remind her what a sexy voice he had. Instead of simply asking him to come by the store, she impulsively proposed that they meet for lunch the next day at a restaurant a few blocks away. Just listening to his answering machine message reminded her again of how smitten she had been with him.

That chore done, she did her best to put Anders Jorgenson and his history with her (if you could call it that) out of her mind as she began opening boxes and sorting the wheat from the chaff in some decedent's formerly-prized book collection. That task, interrupted by a brief lunch break at the vegetarian lunch counter across the street and an hour long stint minding the store while Cynthia took her lunch break, occupied the remainder of the day.

When Lindy returned from her lunch, Cynthia told her that Anders had called and wanted to postpone their next day's lunch appointment until 1:00 pm.

"I told him that would be fine with you," Cynthia said.

"Really?" Lindy responded. "What if I had another appointment then?" She was mildly annoyed with Cynthia.

"Well, first your calendar, which I can see on Outlook, was clear, and second, the way you were talking about this guy earlier, I can tell you're hot for him so you would have moved anything that would get in the way of his proposed time."

"Nonsense. It's just business, and anything that happened between us was more than five years ago."

Cynthia just gave her a smile that said, "You can deny it all you like, but I'm not buying it. There is a lot more to this than just business." Then she turned and walked to the front of the store, dropping the conversation and leaving Lindy a little annoyed, mostly because Cynthia was more right than wrong about her assessment. That was the problem with Cynthia. She was a flake, but a smart flake.

* * * *

The next morning Lindy rode the Ducati from her house in the hills in to work by 6:00 a.m., as was her custom. She stripped off her motorcycle leathers and wandered around the bookstore and the storage area behind it in bra and thong panties while she sipped her first cup of coffee, read the e-mail, and planned her day.

She knew she had to spend most of her day continuing to sort through the pile of books delivered from the latest estate sale purchase, but she also had a lunch meeting at one o'clock with Anders Jorgenson. She couldn't help but think about what a sexy hunk he had been and wonder what he wanted from her now. She also smiled as she thought about the dream she had during the night about exposing her pussy to Anders seven years earlier.

Now the reality of the event was that she had managed to expose her naked pussy to Anders and briefly masturbate while he was lecturing without attracting attention from the rest of the class and it had been sufficiently distracting to Anders so as to cause him to briefly forget where he was in his lecture. She had found it one of the most erotic experiences she had ever had, but, aside from her masturbating to a climax by herself in a stall in the ladies room down the hall immediately after the class, the event never went any further.

But her dream went well beyond the reality. In her dream of the night before, she had not sprinted out of the classroom when class adjourned. Instead she had demurely pulled her skirt back down to avoid exposing herself to the rest of the class and simply sat quietly in her seat waiting to see what Anders would do in response to her brazen conduct. Anders remained behind the lectern shuffling his papers and ignoring her while she looked at him. Soon they were the only two people remaining in the room. When Anders finally looked up, she pulled up her skirt and spread her legs apart again for a repeat performance. He leaned forward on his lectern starring at her exposed, dripping pussy, obviously enjoying her show.

Finally he spoke, "And you are Ms., . . .?"

"Pettigrew," Lindy answered as she lewdly stroked her pussy lips.

"Well, Miss Pettigrew, I must say, I've never had quite that kind of reaction to my lecture on Emily Dickinson," Anders said as he stepped from behind the lectern. She could see that he had a huge boner beneath his trousers.

"You see," she responded, "Emily Dickinson is boring. Very boring. So I thought I would liven it up for both of us." As she spoke she slipped two fingers into her cunt and began to finger fuck herself again. (It may have been a dream, but Lindy remembered it as having been incredibly erotic—finger fucking herself as Anders walked up the steps to her row of the lecture hall).

Anders was silent as he walked up the steps. As he walked along the row towards her, she swiveled in her chair so her masturbation was fully exposed to him. He was rubbing his erect prick through his trousers.

"I have to agree," he said as he stopped before her, "Emily Dickenson is far from the most exciting material in English literature. Perhaps you will find my lecture on Lady Chatterley's Lover more to your liking."

"I've read it," she said, "but it seemed a bit tame to me. If you are going to teach 19th century English literature, perhaps you could include some Victorian porn. The Victorians really knew how to do the BDSM stuff." As she spoke she reached out and released his belt and the button and zipper on his trousers. He let them fall to his feet without objection. She stroked his rock hard erection through his jockey shorts. The tip, peaking above the waistband of his shorts, glistened with slippery drops of precum. Lindy used a forefinger to scoop up a drop and then inserted the finger in her mouth and sucked on it as she looked up at Anders. As he watched her, he pulled his jockey shorts down and began to stroke his rigid cock.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, but I want you to talk dirty to me while I suck you off, and I want something better than D. H. Lawrence."

"You horny little slut. Suck that cock. I want to squirt a load of cum in your mouth and you better swallow it all."

"Mmmmm, that's the right idea," she said. As she spoke, Lindy reached out and put her hand on his cock. It was hot and hard like steel. She slid her palm over the head, which had leaked more glistening precum, and used it to lube his cock as she stroked it. She was using her free hand to massage his balls.

"Come on, bitch," Anders said. "Suck on it."

She looked up at him with feigned shock in response to his demand and then extended her tongue to caress the tip of his prick. It jumped in response. As she continued to massage his balls, she used her long tongue to lick the ridge beneath his prick and then both sides so that soon the whole shaft was coated with her saliva. Then she opened her mouth and enveloped the head of his cock while she used her tongue to caress it. She could taste the precum that was continuing to leak from the tip. It was delicious. While she was doing that she was stroking the stem of his saliva coated prick with the hand that wasn't busy massaging his balls.

She pushed her head down until she felt his cock hit the back of her throat. As she pulled back, she sucked on it until she let the head pop out of her mouth. Then she repeated the process.

As she sucked him, Anders kept up a monologue of meaningless filth, calling her every obscene name he knew. His dirty talk was so exciting, she thought she might cum without even having to touch herself.

After several minutes of sucking, Ander's filthy talk had lapsed into groaning. He grabbed her head and a double fistful of her hair and began to force her to accelerate her pace. She knew he was close.

Just then her dream took a bizarre twist. They heard one of the creaking doors to the lecture hall open as a janitor pushed a wheeled trash can and broom in to clean up the room. It was too late for Anders. While the janitor stared, Anders let out a loud groan and Lindy felt spurt after spurt of hot salty cum erupt into her mouth. With each spurt he jerked, pulling on her head and hair and ramming his cock home. Ignoring the janitor, she just kept sucking until Anders was spent. Most of it she swallowed, but feeling slutty, she saved a mouthful, and as she pulled back from Anders and sat up she let it spill from her mouth and run down her chin and the front of her blouse, not that the janitor really needed to see that to know what they had been doing. She smiled at the janitor and said, "Hi. How's your day going?" That was when she woke up.

Just thinking about the dream kept her horny all morning.

At 1:00 pm Lindy walked into the restaurant she had proposed, wondering if she would even recognize Anders. After all, it had been seven years. Maybe he had gotten fat (god forbid!), or grown a beard, or god knows what else that could change a man's appearance radically over a seven year period. She was more than a little ill at ease and she couldn't really put her finger on why—after all, it was Jorgenson that wanted some unspecified favor from her. Normally she was quite calm going into a business meeting. Of course, she normally hadn't been dreaming about giving the other party to the meeting a blowjob, as she had a few hours ago. She was quite horny from replaying the dream in her mind as she was walking over to the restaurant.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers