Being a Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downstairs, an unashamedly naked Brad was busy in the kitchen. It was no wonder to me that he was in the process of cooking his favorite dish. Apparently, he wanted to introduce me to his tastes and culinary skills. With his back to me, facing the oven and both arms busy at work, he was a sight to behold! He had maintained a figure that would be the envy of men half his age and I simply wanted to go and hug him. As I held him from the back, my arms around him and a cheek resting on his naked back, he coughed a bit to catch my attention.

"Ehm... you are not supposed to do that, you know..."he said.

"Wha....what?" moving away from him I asked innocently, not knowing why he said this. Why should hugging be something that I was not supposed to do?

He didn't answer my questions in words, merely giving me a push with his butt, hitting me in my crotch with a small push. I got the hint.

"Oh! No.... No... No... I just wanted to hug you Brad .... It's not what you are thinking. I would never do that! Oh my god, what must you be thinking of me?" I was embarrassingly apologetic.

"You can hug me now, baby" he said, as he stopped his cooking, freed his hands and turned around. He now stood with his body slightly inclined, his butt pushing against the edge of the kitchen top. His arms stretched out beside him, palms open while his fingers kept on tapping the platform in a gesture of complete amusement.

I proudly watched this man, my eyes unable to move away. Every inch of his big and strong frame attracted me in a manner that I would say was hypnotic. And right in the center of that frame stood out his awesome cock, thick and hard, with a pair of balls that I wouldn't be able to grip in the palm of my hand.

"Quite an imposing arsenal that, Admiral," I said laughingly.

"The battleship seeks a port, m'lady?" he said at last.

"So I can see, with that blazing gun and the rather large twin artillery just underneath. Quite imposing, don't you think?" I quipped.

"Ah, Yes! The artillery! Enough ammunition to fire quite a few rounds throughout the night, just in case the little girl goes into tantrums for more!" he assured.

"Alas! I am afraid there's no port in the vicinity and the ship may have to return to high seas .... Without a battle," I was eager for a bit of sparring.

"Says who? I have the best port out in this wilderness to rest my ship ... and by Jove! I'll get it tonight" he said, bringing seriousness to his face.

Without further ado, he had drawn me nearer, running his hands on my breasts for just a bit of fondling. He knew that it was fragile and it would be unable to withstand his rough handling. I felt sorry for Brad now. He so much wanted me to have real breasts and nipples. Bereft of this, a woman would always remain incomplete and her man missing two 'soft' companions to play with. Turning me around, he held me from the back, kissing the back of my neck and running his hands over and over my bra. My head arched behind, neck curved, searching his lips. I loved being held like this, with Brad behind me and hands moving from my breast towards my boy clit. If Brad had been careful with my breasts, he was 'reckless' when his hands went below. He had pulled down my panties and, as my 'clit' sprung up throbbing from within the panty, he held it in his rough and big hands. He was softly stroking it at first before he changed gear, pushing and pulling on the shaft with one hand while another moved further down to squeeze the twin partners that lay below. This was the first time a man held my cock and I was delirious in the pleasure that he gave. I shivered as I stood, my hands running over his strong arms as he continued to take me to dizzy heights.

I wanted to tell so many things at that moment for my mind was filled with emotion, but I could only say just a simple, "I love you, Brad ... entirely."

"So do I, Paula.... and I want to continue loving you always," he whispered into my ears.

He turned me around to face him and we kissed passionately till I could sense what he wanted at that moment. There could be no doubt in my mind that his manhood was seeking the warmth of my mouth. So I gave him what he wanted and he enjoyed what I gave, but much to my surprise, he suddenly withdrew. I quickly realized that he had decided to preserve that first burst for later and that too for the 'port' of his choice; and he wouldn't budge from his choice due to a temporary need! He withdrew, leaving me more eager and hungry. Yet, I didn't feel hurt. If Brad wanted to wait and give both of us greater joy later, I was willing to wait a lifetime.

Dinner with Brad was another experience. When I had served him food and was walking across to my seat, he grabbed me by the waist, pulling me on to his naked lap.

"I have fed you all through the evening. Now lady, I demand that I be fed with your sweet hands, even if takes you the whole night to feed me," he said in a tone of mock seriousness.

"Mr. Brad Cooper, you are one frequently demanding and an unhesitatingly mischievous lover. But, I am willing to overlook these minor aberrations because you are an incomparable romantic and I am absolutely in love with you," I said.

In the end, I really had to feed him. And all along, I could feel the urgency of the man by the hardness that went on touching my rose bud.

*****

Dinner, quite naturally, ended with a kiss and when I wanted to clear the table and wash the dishes, he sent me away with a wave of his hand.

"You'll leave this work for me, sweetheart, and go to your bedroom this instant..... and by the way ...... I do love lavender," Brad said in a tone of dismissal.

I left Brad, in a way happy that I had been given some time to get ready for what I mentally termed as my 'honeymoon'. Throughout the evening, we had both played a part to get ourselves to a stage where each moment we could only think of the final moment of 'releasing' to each other.

In the room I once again relied on my naughty cousin's wardrobe. I desperately wanted something soft and alluring, something wonderfully sexy, to hug my body. A sheer and lacy babydoll would do just fine, if only the color was lavender. But, what eventually did come out was lilac, which is really very similar to what Brad desired. As I held it in my hand, I knew in an instant that I would love wearing it, just as much as he would love to see me in it.

For my 'honeymoon' I had chosen a lilac lacy babydoll with satin underwire, padded demi cups, adjustable straps, satin ribbon sash with removable bow broach, hook and a velvet trim lace thong. I got a hard on as soon as it touched my body and was certain that it would be spoilt soon enough – a scary thought considering that it belonged to Joanne. I would get it washed and cleaned later before I left the place and so decided to wear it. I kept my hair loose, allowing it to fall across my shoulders, applied a bit of mascara and kept my lips red and glossy.

When I was eventually ready for my virile lover, I had lost my composure. I was shaking in excitement and stealing glances at the door, wondering what was holding him back. I was impatient to the extent of getting mad. If he didn't come to me soon, I would simply have to go and get him to me.

Brad had timed his entrance to perfection. He had given me the time to get ready, waited long enough to make me impatient, bathed and brushed to look fresh and desirable and, having finished the work downstairs, absolutely ready to be with me entirely.

The first thing that he did was to hold my hand and look deeply into my eyes. I think he felt that my hands were cold and trembling, for he rubbed his big warm hands over my palm very briskly a few times. When my hands were warmer, he lifted them both to his lips. Still watching me in silence, without a word initially escaping his mouth, he brushed his lips on the back of my palm.

"M'lady! The night is as young as you are and I have all the time in the world to show my love for you. Want me if you love me, push me if you don't .... Now," Brad whispered.

I was too full of love and lust for this man – I jumped into his outstretched arms, hugging him with my own arms around his back, kissing him on his hairy naked chest and my excited loins pushed into his body.

"There can be no greater joy than loving you Brad. Take me, take me this instant, for I am unable to wait any longer," I cried out.

Brad had now held me by the waist and, turning me around, we stood in front of the big mirror. As we stood there, his hands on my waist, my imagination took wings once again and I visualized the model and the man holding her waist in the magazine that I had seen in this very room the previous morning. There was a surge in my passion, hunger and lust for this big, brawny man whom I now saw as the epitome of virility and manhood. And his words that followed after a while added fuel to my erotic desires.

"I wish to give you the greatest joy now – I HAVE TO. For, tonight, it's your virginity that you'll lose Paula. I want you to remember that moment of fulfillment, letting it come back to you all through your life," he was as excited and as loving. Saying these words, he lifted me in his arms and walked towards the bed.

"Paula, sweetheart, I want to ask you something now.... Ah .. a bit about what shall we say .... Umm .. sexual positions ... " he was fumbling for words and I just naughtily smiled at him.

"Go on, honey ... what is it that you want to tell?" I tried to show my ignorance.

"Well, you see ... we could have you lying on your back ... you know.... With yours legs up and say across my shoulders.... Or...umm," he was decidedly uncomfortable.

"Or?" I never knew I could present so much innocence and simplicity.

"Or we could have you on your hands and knees .... with me behind you," he was overcoming his hesitation, " I would just be happy knowing what you want."

"So that's it? I have a choice?" I was teasing him.

"Either way, it's going to hurt Paula, it's going to hurt a lot," he was cautioning me.

"Who is going to hurt me? You, Brad ... and because it's you, I am not worried in the least. I'll take pain and hurt from you any time for I know I'll get just as much love and pleasure in return," I told him honestly.

We were filled with love, both of us, and began kissing passionately. When he had lowered me on bed it was natural that I remained on my back. His hand remained behind me, another roamed along my butt. He was hard and restless and, each moment, this was increasing. In a while, I realized that he was trying to push down my thongs and I eased my body to help him along till he had got it down my legs. Even if he had seen the wetness in the front, he didn't draw my attention to it. On the other hand, his attention was on my 'boy clit', stroking it for a while to hear me moan. I held his hand to it, not wanting him to move his hand away. Satisfied at my condition, he turned me around, playing with my ass cheeks. Soon, I found myself raising my body so that, in the end, I was on all fours. Strange as it may seem, our desires had made us take the position that we wanted and craved; natural instincts of sexual union helped us. One didn't have to tell the other, or decide for the other.

Brad was already behind me now, his strong hands gripping my ass cheeks and then much to my delight, parting them. A finger ran along the middle, resting on my crack. The joy and pleasure was exquisite. In moments, it was probing the outer ring and I felt this was his way of preparing me for our union. He got up once, bringing along a tube of gel that he applied tenderly and liberally on the spot, frequently declaring his love for me. If encouraging me was his intention, I had to admit that he was brilliant.

"Paula, I can confirm that I have had myself tested and am free from the deadly diseases that come out of sex. Still, if you so want, I would have no hesitation to use condoms. Do not fear, do not hesitate ...... just let me know what your mind tells you," he said, leaving me overwhelmed in his caring concern.

"I'll take you as you are. I believed you the moment I first set my eyes on you and I have no reasons to disbelieve you now. I have been showered with too much of your love, care and attention to deny you the ultimate joy of a 'touch skin' experience," I told him sincerely and without the slightest hesitation.

Brad guided and led me to an exhilarating joy that would be impossible to describe. His penetration of the rose bud was unique in that he proceeded with the greatest caution. He knew it would hurt and ensured that the hurt was the least. Every inch of space in my sphincter was occupied slowly, almost like a snail. He tried to understand the extent of my hurt before progressing further, enquiring with "Did it hurt, baby?" or "Tell me and I'll pull out," or even, "That's it Paula, you are doing great."

I never knew that sex could be the best way of expressing love; perhaps, romantic words do, or priceless gifts, or even chivalry and behavior – these always run away with the first prize. And here was this man, not even holding a real woman in his arms, whose love could best be described as sublime.

When, in the end, he was fully inside and I could comfort my aching sphincter that it possessed what it loved, we stayed motionless for moments – each of us savoring a sort of 'painful' success.

"M'lady, my love .... Do you want me?"

"Take me, my lord!"

His restrained arousal had waited to hear just these words. For, he bent and wrapped his arms around my waist till they had reached my very own organ. It was hard and leaking and his hands soothingly stroked it for a while. Soon, he was 'milking' me as went on thrusting himself into my rose bud in rhythmic precision. I had willingly and happily lost my virginity.

Brad, I am sure, was enjoying just as much as I was. His grunts and sighs accompanied my moans and shrieks and there was never a doubt in my mind that we were, indeed, made for each other. If love meant a mutual give and take, this was something that we were now fully engaged in – to give fully to each other. He rested on his knees on bed, thrusting his cock repeatedly in and out of my sweet hole; in turn I pushed out my butt wanting to take in more of him.

"Tell me when you want to cum, baby," he said when he had reached a crescendo, "for I want to share that moment with you."

I was overjoyed to hear these words from Brad. Here was a man who didn't want exclusive fun for himself; or, leaving me to get only mine with an earlier release than his. Instead, he wanted both of us to reach complete arousal and joy in release together.

Excitement had made me dumb and I was unable to say a word; I simply nodded my head to indicate that I would.

In the final moment, two pulsating bodies were rocking in frenzy as we screamed for release together. And when it did, bursts after bursts of his warm cum shot into my rose bud as I released mine with him. Brad, the lover that he was, had kept an open hand for me and when we were truly drained and spent, it was he who cleaned the mess that we had made of ourselves. The shared joy of cumming together with your lover was an ethereal experience that I was unliklely to forget soon. I couldn't have loved him more ... I could only love him forever.

The night, for us, was still young. We kissed and hugged as we shared more of ourselves, getting to know each other and of the life that we lived. He was proud of the farm that he owned, describing it to me vividly and telling me how rewarding and fulfilling it had been to him; of the faithful men that were attached to him in the work that he did.

"We will go there tomorrow morning, Paula. I want you to walk on a place that I love just as much as I love you. Let it feel and know you. Let it breathe the very air that you release into it. And I want my house to feel your touches for I have felt the warmth of those touches myself," he was immersed in his thoughts and I stared at him in amazement.

"Brad, I'll faint," I said, my eyes moist.

"There's more Paula. I want to test if any of my men, just any one at all, can tell the truth that lies underneath my lovely Paula. We shall stay overnight, but I can bet that not one of them will be able to unlock the truth that lies behind a very feminine, lovely and thoroughly desirable Paula," Brad said with a conviction that I didn't possess.

When, in the end, I fell asleep I was still cuddled in the big man's arms. I kept recollecting the events of the past few hours and his words of love kept ringing in my ears, like an unending song.

***

When I woke up, the early morning sun was knocking on the window. A few of its rays had escaped through the blinds and fell on the naked chest of my lover. He was still asleep and I could hear his deep breath as his chest heaved up and down. It was so wonderful to wake up and find him beside me. I ran a finger upwards from his stomach, past his chest and up along his neck, around his chin, over on to his lips. Suddenly, his mouth opened, and my finger lost its way in a crevice, unable to complete the journey it had begun seconds ago.

"Get up Brad Cooper. I'll have to face a serious test in your farm this morning and, frankly, I am quite frightened! You'll comfort me this very instant," I said before I fell into his open arms and reassuring hands.

[End of CHAPTER – 3]

12