Being Discrete at a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxbear
foxbear
6 Followers

Then I drop my hips ever so slightly and in one long motion I push my entire length into you.

"Uggghh" we both moan as I enter you fully. At the same time I squeeze your ass cup your neck and head, as my mouth goes to your neck.

Your pussy feels incredible as you squeeze against my hard cock. You're so wet that I easily slide in and out of you; each thrust providing even more pleasure.

My entire focus is on you as I grab your hair, turn your head, and begin kissing and licking along your neck and shoulder. I squeeze your breast. I can feel your hard, supple nipple, perfect for sucking in the palm of my hand. I'm fucking you with long deep strokes, not too fast but not slow by any means. I know you prefer it slower but your pussy just feels so incredible I'm beginning to lose control.

Despite that increasing lack of control, I know you are even closer. We are breathing so heavily, hearts pounding, and I can feel your pussy squeezing me even tighter as you start to approach orgasm. I want nothing more than to feel you cum with me inside of you.

All of a sudden we hear the door to the basement open.

We freeze for a split second and look at each other with our eyes wide in both shock and fear. Then I immediately pull out of you, reach for my pants, and quickly pull them up as I turn away from the stairs fastening my pants.

You're already off of the pool table and have smoothed out your skirt. You then fling a ball across the pool table making contact with some others, and grab the two cues handing me one when we hear my cousin yell down, "Hey guys, we're about to play a game do you want to come play?"

Knowing full well that you'll give us away if you speak right now, I reply "Yea, absolutely. We were just starting another game of pool, but I don't want to get beaten again anyway." We hear the basement door close again.

I smile at you, reach into my pocket, and hand you your panties. You mouth the words to me "I can't believe that just happened" as you step into your thong, you turn so that I can re-hook your bra for you.

"I know. That was awesome!" I say, as I step up right up to you, look down at you and kiss you deeply as my hand gets another squeeze of your ass. "Now I really can't wait to get home."

"I completely agree!" You say to me. "Now let's hurry upstairs before people start wondering about us."

Upon coming upstairs, we discover that a group of my family is playing some sort of elimination Catch Phrase game. I've never heard of it, but we decide to play.

"Do you guys need another drink?" My Aunt asks.

"Sure, I'll have another glass of wine thank you." You respond.

"No thanks, I'm driving remember?" I answer.

"Oh yea, that's right. I'm sorry. You know you're more than welcome to stay here if you'd like. I know it's a bit of a drive for you. In fact quite a few people are staying over so it's not as if you'd be intruding. Although, I think all of the beds and coaches may be spoken for already. When all of my kids come home for the holidays, it tends to be a full house!"

"That's a great idea, why don't we stay Nick?" You reply. I can tell by the look that you give me that you want me to have a few drinks. I rarely tend to drink much with you because I'm always either driving, or more concerned with making sure you're ok as you tend to get bad hangovers. So you're jumping at the chance to get me a little drunk. I also can't help but think you might want to finish what we started earlier rather than having to wait for a long drive home.

"Alright sure, why not?!" I exclaim.

After getting our drinks, we move to the living room where the game is being played. Both the couch and the love seat are filled. In fact, they are more than filled, as I see that two of my cousins have their wives sitting on their laps. The only remaining seat is a big lazy boy chair of sorts. I take a seat, and you take a seat on my lap.

You're seated with your butt off to the side of my hips and with your legs crossing over mine.

The current game ends, and they decide to start another. This time we're included. It takes quite a bit of time between turns as there are a lot of people playing.

I see my Aunt on the couch reach for a blanket draped over the back of the couch, and lay it over her.

"It is pretty chilly in here." I exclaim. "Uncle Bob would you mind throwing me that blanket?" pointing to another blanket over the back of the love seat.

He tosses it to me and I unfold it, laying it over our legs. You grab the edge of the blanket and pull it up a bit higher, holding it with your free hand.

Despite the fact that we're seated on a chair in a crowded room, the blanket is providing us with some privacy. It's big and bulky enough that it isn't lying tight up against our legs, so I'm able to move my hands beneath it without being seen.

Having noticed this, I naturally move my hand to the inside of your thigh, just below your knee. I feel you spread your legs slightly. At this point, we know the routine, and we know exactly where this is headed.

I reach up under your skirt and trail my fingers up and down the inside of your thigh. I feel you wriggle your ass against my cock and you can feel how hard I am.

Each time I reach the top of your thigh I rub your pussy through your underwear before moving down your other leg, and back out to your knee. Like before, I can feel the heat emanating from your pussy as I rub you.

As I continue rubbing you, I can feel your wetness through your panties. I'm barely paying attention to anything else, so I'm slightly startled when I hear you talk. Thank god, you're on top of things as it is our turn in the game.

Luckily we don't actually have to get up in order to take our turn. We merely have to speak. We must be too distracted to be any good, because nobody guesses the word we were supposed to be describing and we are promptly eliminated from the game.

Frankly, I'm a little relieved that we're eliminated as I'd much rather focus on what I'm doing to you under the secrecy of the blanket. With us both having had at least two more glasses of wine, I'm not surprised to see that you excuse yourself to go to the restroom.

When you return, you take your seat back on my lap in the same position, but this time you place your feet flat on the couch as well, so that you can almost hug your knees if you wanted. I replace the blanket over top of us as before, your knees being up almost make a tent of sorts out of the blanket. My hand immediately finds its place back on your thigh, and I start tracing lines up the inside of your thigh and back down your calf.

As I move back up your thigh, I feel you adjust your position ever so slightly so that you can spread your legs just a tiny bit more, and sink down allowing me to reach further up your skirt. I decide to find your panties again, and trace lines along the seams, hoping to make you beg to have me touch you. Only...I can't find your panties! Sure enough, as I reach the top of your thighs, and my fingers continue onward, I feel your wet pussy against my fingers, and you give a barely audible gasp.

My hand, which has been on your lower back, gives you a tight squeeze. I then lean in and whisper into your ear "God, you are so sexy!". You give me a smile, and squeeze my arm in response.

Now, I'm ready to explode with excitement. Just the idea that here we are in my Aunt's living room, surrounded by family, with you in my lap, and my hand rubbing your wet, naked pussy under the secrecy of a blanket is driving me wild!

I immediately start tickling and touching the outside of your pussy, touching and rubbing your pussy lips, without ever giving in and touching you directly. I cup your pussy with my entire hand, and gently apply pressure with my middle finger down the length of your slit.

I'm oh so close to entering your wet folds with my finger, but I refuse to do so. I ever so slightly apply little waves of pressure along your pussy with my hand.

I return to tracing circles around the outside of your pussy, when I place my fingertip just at the entrance to your pussy. I can feel your wetness against my finger, inviting my inside. I apply just a bit of pressure, but do not enter you. I just want to feel your wetness. I move my finger in tiny circles at your opening, but again, I never go inside.

My finger drops ever so slightly as I tease the space between your pussy and your ass. I can feel the subtlest of movements from you as I do so. My finger drops ever so slightly again, as I just barely rub my wet finger in a slow circle against your asshole. You give a very tiny jump. I guess you weren't quite ready for that, but luckily nobody notices.

I use my middle and ring fingers to spread your pussy and rub up and down the length of your wet, beautiful pussy. I gently close my fingers together so that your clit is between them and continue the up and down motion.

My middle finger finds your opening again. I can feel you squirm against me, inviting me inside. I slowly push my finger inside of you, and I can feel you almost melt against me. The feel of your wet pussy against my hand is so wonderful. I gently start fingering you, while applying pressure up against your g spot.

The wonderful thing at this point is that almost all of my movement is in my hand and fingers. My arms are barely moving if at all, so the fact that I am fingering you in a crowded room is entirely imperceptible.

I remove my hand from your lower back and lift it up and over your head, nonchalantly placing it in your lap, under the blanket. It probably appeared as if I was cold, and just trying to warm up. My hand moves to and starts rubbing your clit. Just barely at first, but slowly but surely applying more and more pressure as I continue fingering you.

Both of my hands are entirely focused on you, and your beautiful pussy. I lean in to whisper something in your ear again, "You have no idea how badly I want to fuck you right now. I want you to cum baby." I can tell from your smile that the feeling is mutual.

I can feel the excitement in you building, your legs and stomach are tensing, and I can feel how hot you are. All of a sudden, you quickly shift positions, nonchalantly grab my arm, and reposition yourself.

A few seconds later, you lean back to give me a quick kiss on the cheek, after which you quickly whisper "you were about to make me cum, I'm sorry but I couldn't have an orgasm and be discrete about it."

At this point, I honestly don't even know how much time has passed, but it must have been a while. The game is over and it looks like quite a few people have either left, or gone to bed. So I decide that it's time for us as well.

With at least 5 of my cousins staying over for the night, we end up being relegated to the floor. Since one cousin and his wife are still up watching a movie in the living room, I opt for the floor in the basement, so we grab the pillows and blanket that we were given, and head downstairs.

As expected , one of my cousins has already claimed the couch, and is snoring away. So you and I lay our blankets down on the other side of the room. Unfortunately, the room is pretty much a perfect rectangle, and there's really nowhere to go to find any privacy. So we position ourselves so that the pool table is at least blocking us as much as possible. It isn't much as we're stil only 15-20 feet away, with an almost unimpeded line of site.

Earlier in the night I was able to get my hands on a couple of t shirts, as neither of us had anything to sleep in. You quickly shed your skirt, sweater and bra, while putting on the t shirt. You're now only wearing a t shirt and your thong. I strip down to my boxers and pull the t shirt over my head. We then settle into "bed", which consists of one thick blanket on top of the carpet floor, a couple of pillows, and another thick blanket to keep us warm.

We immediately engulf each other in our arms and legs, and I kiss you. You already feel my erection against you as we pull our bodies close. "This might be the most exciting yet frustrating night I've ever had. I feel like I've been ready to cum for two hours now!" I whisper.

"Shhhhh!" you whisper to me." Matt's right over there."

"I am whispering! And did you see how much he was drinking? He's out cold. But you're right, we do need to be quiet." Having said that, I immediately start kissing you, which in a quiet room, is surprisingly loud.

We lay facing each other, you with your head on my arm. My hand firmly grasps your ass as your leg drapes over me, and my thigh is pressed firmly against your crotch.

I move to your neck, kissing and licking your collarbone. Truthfully, the kissing seemed so loud that I didn't think we should really be doing it too much for fear of being caught. My hand wanders up and down your body, kneading your incredible ass, traveling down your leg, past your calf, and grasping your ankle and foot. I move back up, rubbing your side, and your back. As I get to your face I brush your hair behind your ear.

As I continue on your neck, I grab your breast over your t shirt. I can immediately feel your hard nipple, and I start tracing circles around it with my fingernail. You let out a soft "mmmm" as I press my hard cock against your pussy as I dry hump you.

I pull your shirt up and you lift yourself slightly as we remove it. You lay back down and I kiss my way down to your nipple, taking it into my mouth as I continue dry humping you. You reach down and grab my cock through my boxers to adjust me so that I'm making direct contact with your clit and you can feel that I'm leaking pre-cum and my boxers are wet.

I grab your ass so I can gain some leverage and pull you against me in unison with our humping. I can feel you grinding against me just as much as I am against you.

"I can't wait to be inside you again. You've been driving me crazy all night. I want to make you cum, baby."

You respond with a soft moan and grab me by my hair, pulling me against you as you grind your pussy against me.

I lean up slightly and you rotate so that we are now in the spooning position. You remain laying against my arm. Your ass is nestled perfectly against my cock.

My hand brushes your hair away from your face and I kiss your cheek, moving down to your neck and shoulder. I lick my fingers and then gently twist and pull on your nipple. My other hand continues down your belly, and over your panties, until I'm rubbing your pussy over your thong. You lift your leg slightly, granting me access to touch you. I tickle up and down the inside of your thighs, passing over your pussy, and onto the other leg.

Finally, I grab your thong right where it is covering your pussy, which I can't resist touching any longer, and I pull the fabric to the side, pulling the thong portion to the outside of your butt cheek so it will hold, exposing your bare pussy to my touch.

I immediately move the tip of my middle finger to your opening and I'm not surprised to feel just how wet you are. I trace tiny circles around your vagina and I can feel you pressing up against me as you reach and grab my hip.

I begin rubbing up and down the length of your pussy with two fingers, avoiding any direct contact with your clit. I slip a finger inside of you, and you open your legs even further, inviting me. I slowly finger you, in and out. My intention is not to make you cum, but to make you want more, to want to feel my hard cock inside of you.

I remove my finger, and reach for my own boxers as I slide them down with one hand and kick them off. I reach back between your legs, and then begin to gently rub your clit. I can feel your body clench in pleasure when I first make contact, and you give a tiny gasp. Slowly I start rubbing circles over your clit, steadily increasing my pressure. You can feel my hard, wet cock against your ass as you squirm and writhe in pleasure, your hips moving in rhythm with my finger rubbing your clit.

I then gently push your legs closed so your knees are touching. You feel me pull my hips away from you and reach for my cock. A second later you can feel me rubbing my cock up and down your slit. My wetness mixing with your wetness, and the head of my cock rubbing directly against your clit with every stroke. I reach for your breast and I firmly grab it.

Back and forth I continue rubbing my cock against your pussy. Our breathing continues to pick up even though we are trying so hard to remain quiet. Finally, I pause and you feel me at the entrance of your pussy. I just barely put the tip of my dick inside of you. It already feels so amazing, I'm not sure how I have the willpower to stop.

With the head of my cock just barely inside of you, I reach for your clit and begin rubbing it. I want to tease you just a moment longer. I feel you push back against me, trying to get more of me inside of you; however, with each attempt, I also shift my hips away from you, never allowing you to get more of me inside of you.

Finally, I reach up to your face, with my hand on your cheek I turn your head towards me and I kiss you, at the same time I push all of my length inside of you, and it takes everything in me to not cum right then and there. I've been waiting almost all night to have you, and our earlier getaway was painfully short.

We both let out an"mmmm" as we kiss and as I enter you fully. Realizing that we were far louder than intended, we pause; praying that my cousin, a mere 20 or so feet away, is still passed out. Luckily, he doesn't even stir, and continues snoring away. I'm playing with your nipple, my other hand roaming up and down your body, from your legs, to your hip, to your ass, and my mouth continues kissing and licking your neck as I slowly, and quietly fuck you. Being in the spooning position gives me so much access to your incredible body.

"You feel so amazing." I whisper to you.

I see you turn your head into the pillow, presumably to help stifle a soft moan. I've always been intrigued by the idea of having sex with someone else in the room, attempting to be quiet; I never thought it would be so difficult to do! I reach between your thighs, parting your knees from each other, and opening your legs. I reach for your pussy as I my cock continues in and out, in deep, long, slow strokes. I reach for your clit, and I can feel how wet we are. I begin rubbing circles on your clit.

You reach back and grab my ass, pulling me into you in the exact rhythm you want. I absolutely love when you start to lose control and start to dictate what it is you want, even in the smallest of ways. Your pussy feels so incredibly good, and I want nothing more than to feel you cum with me inside of you; but not quite like this.

I pull out of you, reach over you and turn you back to face me. "I want you facing me when you cum." I whisper. I also quickly reach for and remove your panties, so they don't inhibit us at all.

We resume our position from before, with your leg draped over my hip. My leg is between yours, as I grab my cock and rub it along your clit before pushing inside you again.

I grab your hair with my hand and aggressively turn your head so I can get to your neck. I firmly grab your ass, as I'm fucking you. I'm pulling you into me with every thrust, as I want to feel every inch of me inside of you.

At the same time, I can feel you grinding your hips into me, trying to accomplish the same goal. Our bodies are in perfect unison as we make love, and I can tell you are really close.

"I want you to cum for me baby. I want to feel you cum." I whisper into your ear.

I'm not sure if it's my words that push you over the edge, but I can hear your breathing pick up. I know how close you are, and I'm determined to bring you to orgasm. I attack your neck with my mouth, and with my hand firmly on your ass, pull you even harder into me with every thrust. I'm so close to cumming myself, that I can only hope I can hold out long enough.

foxbear
foxbear
6 Followers