Being Submissive

Story Info
Girl lets her man know she'll do anything for him.
1k words
4.03
28.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin and I have always had a spicy sex life. Anytime, anywhere, we were always on the verge of ripping each other's clothes off. Kevin is gorgeous, tall and built, with blue eyes and a sexy smile. I am more petite, with blonde hair, and perky breasts. Kevin, is more dominating by nature and I am more submissive and it was a perfect match.

Lately Kevin and I have been wanting to spice up our sex life. Kevin was pushing to experiment more with dominating and having me be his submissive. I always knocked down the idea because I never thought it was something I would like. I couldn't imagine being spread and vulnerable for Kevin in that way...the whole thing made me nervous but I also felt interested. I could tell that this was what Kevin really wanted and all I wanted to do is please him so finally I agreed.

Kevin led me into the bedroom and ordered me to remove my blouse and pants slowly. I did as I was told and nervously removed my clothing. As I reached to slide my panties off Kevin demanded I keep them on. I did as I was told. He took me by the hand and guided me to the bed. Kevin then took out what looked like a blindfold and slid it over my eyes. I felt nervous and excited not knowing what his next move was. I listened carefully as I heard Kevin rustling around putting things on the table beside us... I was wondering what they were. Then I heard Kevin unzip his pants and two seconds later I felt his hard cock hit my face. "Suck it" he demanded. Eagerly, I did as I was told and grabbed his large cock to my mouth. I licked the head trying to tease him a little, then I I felt him push it into my mouth forcefully. "I said Suck it." Again, I did as I was told and began sucking rigorously on his swollen cock. I could already feel myself getting turned on. He finally pulled back and started removing my bra and laced panties.

"You're already so wet," Kevin said in a disapproving tone. He then flipped me over onto my stomach. He began spanking me hard. I cried out for Kevin to stop, but that just made him go harder. I began resisting and finally Kevin said "that's enough." I heard him reach for something on the table and then felt him tying something to my ankles and wrists. I was now spread wide open for my man completely vunerable and open for him and I could feel myself getting more wet. Kevin reached down to my pussy getting the wetness on his hand he then commanded me to Suck it off his fingers, I did as I was told, and this turned me on even more.

Kevin reached down in between my legs and began rubbing my clit roughly, but was hitting all the right spots. I felt close to Cumming but I knew that wasn't allowed. I squirmed all over hoping he would give me a break. Kevin then spanked me hard and told me to be still. I tried to do as I was told. I then heard Kevin reach for something else on the table, and then I heard a buzzing. He placed the vibrator across my chest, grazing both my nipples, and instantly they became hard. He then began to work his way down. He placed it on my clit and began sliding it down further towards my ass. I froze and became nervous, praying that he wouldn't put it in there because that's something we've never explored before. All the sudden I felt pressure on my ass as he shoved it in with force. I let out a whimper and he commanded that I stay quiet. He turned the speed on the vibrator up and kept it placed in my ass. I began to feel pleasure from it which surprised me.

I then could feel Kevin's tongue grazing down my stomach, stopping right above my clit. I wanted it so bad I raised my body up begging for it and then felt the vibrating in my ass getting more intense. I was in ecstasy. Kevin finally started flicking my clit with his tongue gently and I thought I would cum any second. He stopped suddenly and worked his way down to my hole, tongue fucking it fast, tasting all of my juices. I needed him to fuck me now and begged him for it. He stopped what he was doing and then I felt his cock back in my face. I reached out for it willingly and began sucking on it again, already tasting his precum. I was ready for him and begged again for him to fuck me. He pulled away and began untying me.

Kevin then commanded me to get on all fours. Once again I did as I was told, still feeling the intensity of the vibrator in my ass. He got behind me and gave me another spank. I then felt his cock graze the opening of my pussy. I wanted it so bad but he was teasing me, sticking the head in and then pulling it away. I tried pushing myself onto him but he pulled away, giving me another slap. I went back into my position and waited patiently for him to give it to me. I felt him enter my pussy forcefully from behind and it slid right in. He began fucking me fast and I felt my legs begin to quiver as I released myself all over his cock. He pulled out and turned me over with his cock right in my face. He began cumming and pointed it all over my lips and chest and I took it all with a smile on my face. He then commanded me to clean off the rest, and I did as I was told, sucking his cock until it was all clean. It was the best fuck we had in a while.