Being the Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His chin receded as his nose pushed outward, carrying the rest of his mouth forward with it, creating a muzzle tipped by a shiny black nose. His fingers shrank back into his palms as the nails were pushed out by thick short claws growing out of the tips of his digits. His old human teeth were pushed and spat out. A new set of adult human teeth replaced them top and bottom and a row of bear teeth grew over the outside of these. His eyes, once a pale blue, gradually turned a liquid brown.

As the last shreds of clothing fell from him, the other bears backed away slightly to give him room. The moon overhead gave them a clear view. Moose reached forward to hold or hug his mate, but Vic laid a restraining paw on his arm. "Nope, not just yet. Let him focus on finishing his change."

The painful moans that issued from Rusty's mouth and the cracking sound coming from his fore and hind paws as the claws grew out and the bones thickened drew their attention back to the new bear. He stretched out his hind legs one at a time. The others had busily shed their clothes and changed to half form, in case extra strength might be needed to restrain Rusty... or Moose.

Rusty shook himself, twisting his body the way a bear does when coming out of a pool of water or a river. The moon glowed. The bears fell silent.

"What the...?" Walt was staring at Rusty, who had nearly completed his transformation. Vic, still in half form like the rest, had his jaw partly open, gaping. The cigar dropped out, and fell, unnoticed, to the ground. Mitch stared, his eyes wide. Even Moose was silent. The silence lengthened, unbroken even by insect noises.

"Holy shit," Vic breathed out, almost whispering. "He's a kermode. He's a fucking Spirit Bear."

"What's a kermode? Is that bad? He looks like a polar bear." Moose asked.

Vic kept his eyes on Rusty but spoke to Moose. "A small percentage of black bears have a form of coloration that makes their fur creamy or white or even orange-ish all over. The native peoples in these parts worshipped them, called them "Moksgm'ol", Spirit Bears. He isn't an albino... look at his nose and eyes. And he isn't a polar, either; the face shape is all wrong for that, as well as his claws." Vic picked up the cigar and put it back in his mouth. "Nope, he's a white-furred black bear... ursus americanus kermodei... a Spirit Bear."

Rusty, fully formed now, patted himself, then stretched out fore and hind legs again, getting used to his new shape and size. He looked over his shoulder and twitched the stubby tail he now sported, then examined his short, curved claws. He reared up on his hind legs and opened his muzzle. His first bear vocalization started as a rumbling growl in his chest and gathered volume, ending in a prolonged roar of triumph and joy. He turned, his eyes searching for his lover. When he saw Moose, who was busily completing his change from half bear form to full, he immediately lumbered over to him. The two werebears reached out for each other, their eagerness to embrace making light of their awkward gait. Mitch fully expect them to grapple and start fucking immediately, but they surprised him by hugging and stroking each other for the longest time, snuffling and growling and petting each other.

The two still looked a bit like Mutt and Jeff, since Moose was still the largest bear in the group. But Rusty's dense, almost glowing coat of creamy fur, slightly tinged with orange, plus his increased height and bulk gave him an unusually commanding presence. His genitals, compact in human form, became large and thick in their ursine edition. His balls were round and hung heavily in their sack. His sheath was fleshy and thick, and the penis itself, held rigid by the internal baculum, looked stubby only because of its thickness. In length, it was proving to be nearly equal to Walt's and only slightly less than Moose's. The two weres, still hugging and lapping at each others nipples, were both fully extended, their tips shiny with precum.

Reared up next to Moose, he looked like a somewhat smaller but proportionate version of the larger bear. His shoulders weren't as broad, but still powerful. His fore and hind legs were thickly muscled, like all bears, with the muscle thick from joint to ankle, without the usual taper other land mammals had. His hips were broad and muscled, but he had a less noticeable 'waist' than Moose. Though his skull was broad, it lacked the flat, dished look the other bears had, marking their kinship with their grizzly or brown bear kin. The long muzzle made it look more elongated than the others. He lacked the muscle hump at the shoulders, as all black bears did.

"OK, boys," Vic said to the two full bears, "time to change back now. Rusty needs to learn that as well." He faced Rusty directly. "Rusty, listen to me. You need to change back now. It's all part of the same package. You can do this, just focus on your image of your human self. If you want, I can change and then change back slow-like, so you can..." But Rusty was already changing back to his human form even as Vic was speaking.

"Well, he seems to have that much under control!" Vic said as Rusty's claws returned to human fingers and his stubby tail vanished. Fur receded and his head reformed into human shape. Ears shifted back to the side of the skull. Standing before them was a bit stockier, somewhat taller, but still very recognizable Rusty.

"Oh, my!" Rusty shook himself, and then looked down at his newly hairy torso, now much more densely covered with red-gold hair. His beard was bushier, and he now stood nearly at Mitch's height. For the first time in his adult life, he would be looking nearly everyone directly in the eye.

"That was... AMAZING!" Rusty was intently examining himself, inspecting his hairy forearms, his rounded furred belly, his thicker cock and heftier balls, even the tops of his feet, which were now covered with a fine fuzz of red-gold.

Vic looked at Moose, still in full grizzly form. "Moose, come on, man, change and we'll go inside and get some food."

Moose shook his head and growled deep in his chest, a low, menacing rumbling. He started to raise a paw.

"Uh-oh." Walt started to step forward, with Mitch right behind him.

With a visible effort, Moose forced his paw down, panted once, and with a sigh, changed back through half form to his normal human shape. He looked a bit sheepishly at Vic, expecting a scolding or a lecture on 'controlling his bear'. But Vic simply smiled and clapped Moose on the back.

"Good bear. I'm proud of you, that shows real progress. Now let's get what we need for tonight unloaded and inside. I could eat a bear. Oh, and pick up those shredded clothes."

The rest followed Vic and carted necessities inside, with Moose and Rusty hanging back a bit, talking excitedly among themselves while picking up the cloth shreds.

Once inside, the five looked at each other. The excitement of watching Rusty go through his first change had left all of them in an agitated state. The sexual tension was palpable. Vic looked at the two newest werebears and said, "You guys have waited along time for this, and I can tell you're chompin' at the bit. Moose, you're the papa here, so it's your right and honor to have first fuck. So go for it."

Rusty and Moose looked at each other, then hugged tightly. Stepping back, each began to change. Rusty's change was painful, and painfully slow; with Moose's only marginally faster. But for the first time, Moose's went without a hitch or hiccup. The big bear changed, slowly but surely, from human to grizzly.

"We'll need to keep an eye out," Vic said. "There still could be trouble, especially when they mate for the first time as bears." Naked, he was beginning to make his change as well.

"I don't think so, Coach." Mitch was also starting to change. "You notice he didn't have any trouble this time. I think seeing Rusty change, and knowing now they will have a long life together, was what Moose needed. He was more worried than he let on. I think he'll... they'll be just fine." He reached over and put an arm around the coach, while Walt came up behind and embraced them both.

They turned to watch Rusty and Moose. Both were now fully bear, with the creamy coat of Rusty's again almost glowing in the room's light. It had been no trick of the moonlight, Rusty was almost luminous. Moose's thick, glossy auburn coat contrasted handsomely with Rusty's. Rusty dropped to all fours and began sucking on Moose's rigid cock, which was extending from its sheath. Moose's eyes rolled back in his head, and he stroked Rusty's skull and fondled his soft furry ears with his paws.

Rusty tilted his head up and whined some and growled. Even human ears would have understood that Rusty was asking to be bred by the bear that had made him. Rusty turned then and presented to Moose. Moose dropped on all fours and moved close, mounting Rusty. Sturdy now and muscled, Rusty gloried in the fact that he could easily support Moose's weight. He pressed eagerly against Moose's drooling cock.

Moose snuffled and grunted, and centered himself on Rusty's butt. He growled once and Rusty nodded his head. Moose pushed forward.

Rusty's eyes closed tight, squeezing, as he willed his butt to relax. Moose worked in tip in with a combination of pushing and short, thrusting jabs. Once the tip was fully in, Rusty opened his eyes and let out an audible sigh.

Moose used infinite care in working his length into Rusty. He growled softly to his mate and lover, repeatedly, nosing in the thick fur on his back and shoulders, rubbing his chin on the back of Rusty's head. Rusty rumbled below him, and squeezed his ass tight to enhance Moose's pleasure.

Rusty pressed back hard against Moose's thrusting member, feeling the rigid meat deep inside him and savoring the tingle and tickle that his lover's motions were transmitting to his butt and prostate. The back pressure also signaled to Moose Rusty's desire to be plowed hard.

Moose was more than happy to oblige. Pulling his cock nearly all the way out, he paused, then plunged back in. He did this repeatedly, alternating every five or six thrusts with shorter, jackhammer-like quick thrusts.

"He's going to split Rusty open!" Mitch said, gripping Walt's arm with his hand and watching the glistening wet pole vanish repeatedly into Rusty.

"Well, if he does, Rusty will heal up real fast... and somehow, I don't think Rusty'll mind, yah know?" Walt stared intently as things drove towards a climax, fondling Mitch's swelling cock with his hand all the while.

Moose reared up and put both forepaws on Rusty's broad back, his claws alternately raking down his mate's back and gripping his shoulders tightly. He held on with one paw while he dropped the other one at his side and jackhammered for all he was worth, then brought the slack paw up and used both to haul Rusty back onto his fuckpole.

Rusty yelped and growled and thrashed, hunching his shoulders and meeting Moose's thrusts with ones of his own. Suddenly, Moose's grip on Rusty's shoulders tightened and he threw back his head and let out a room rattling roar of triumph as his hot bear seed sprang into his lover's ass. He twitched and pumped, filling his lover with his life; a hot lava flow of bear cum filling and distending Rusty's tunnel.

Dripping with sweat, Rusty turned his head to look over his shoulder at Moose and whined, plainly telling him to rest his full weight on his back. Moose did so, lowering his bulk onto the shoulders, back, and hips under him. Still deeply embedded in his lover, Moose growled contentedly and every once in a while made small thrusting motions, which made Rusty whine in pleasure.

Eventually, the two shifted back to half form and eased over on their sides and spooned, excitedly telling each other how good each had felt to the other and how much it meant to be able to finally mate in full bear form. The three other bears looked on, and offered encouragement.

Walt, his eyes alight with desire, turned to Vic and said, "Papa, sleep with us tonight, OK?"

Vic looked at Mitch. Mitch nodded, "Oh, yeah!"

"Should we just leave them?" Mitch looked at the new weres on the rug in front of the couch, who were about to couple again, this time with Rusty topping. They were already shifting back to full bear form.

"I think they can find their own way to the bedroom. Come on," Walt said, leading the way down the hall. The first bedroom was on the left, the second on the right. Both featured oversize king beds, and had warm bearskin throws in addition to sheets and blankets.

Mitch and Walt nearly knocked each other over as they both knelt at the same time to suck on Vic's cock. The coach laughed and flopped down on the bed. "Come on, boys, there's plenty for everyone!" Slurps and yelps and grunts and moans soon filled the air.

No one got much sleep that night, but then, no one cared much, either. But they did get rather a later start than Vic had planned. Still, it was an easy drive to up the 5 to Kamloops, and then across the Trans Canada Highway to Chase. The traffic had thinned out considerably. Turning north at Chase, it was a little past noon when they bears rolled into Boris' driveway.

Boris bounded out of the front door and down the steps and grabbed Vic in a huge bearhug. Growls and hugs were exchanged all around, and luggage carried in to rooms and towels and showers laid on. Boris was too polite a bear to task Vic with questions about the others just yet.

"Get cleaned up and unpacked, and then you can fill me in on our unexpected guests. No, no... I insist. Explanations can wait. We can talk while we lay out food. Robert's cooking up a storm in the kitchen, I need to get back to KP duty!"

The bears were stiff from the nearly three days of driving, travel sore and grubby; so no one needed their arms twisted. Still, Moose and Rusty found time for another round of mutual breeding in the large shower.

"WILL you two finish fucking and get out here so we can eat, dammit!" Vic poked his head in the bathroom and bellowed over the hiss of the shower.

A duet of irritated growls issued from the shower. Vic sighed.

Walt laid a hand on his papa's shoulder, "They're young cubs and in love. I know it's been awhile, but do you remember that, don't you ol' man?" Walt dodged a swipe and giggled.

Vic caught Walt and pulled him roughly to his body, giving him a quick kiss, which was interrupted by a rapid series of deep husky grunts coming from the shower; the noise level was increasing.

"Sounds like the main event has started. I think we'll just head on upstairs to the dining room and let these two follow their noses. I seem to remember Boris being famous for his elaborate buffet meals." He gestured with his thumb over his shoulder to the shower, "They're gonna be awhile yet and if they miss out on some of the treats, they've only themselves and their libido's to blame, right?" Walt and Mitch grinned in unison, "Come on."

The three climbed the stairs. A few minutes later, Moose and Rusty stepped out of the shower, dripping wet. "They seem to have gone," Rusty said, toweling off Moose's hairy back.

"You think they gave up on us?" Moose grinned.

"Probably. Here, do me." Rusty tossed a fresh towel to Moose, who wrapped Rusty in it and rubbed.

"Ah... bear sized towels. Why can't hotels have these things?"

The two lingered in each other's arms, stroking, touching, kissing for perhaps another twenty minutes; then they, too, dressed and climbed the stairs, following the sounds of dishes and voices and the wonderful smells that filtered down to them.

Chapter 5

Rick looked on unhappily as Sebastian shoved his thick cock up Ron's ass as far as he could. He pulled out, and repeated the move, never giving Ron a chance to adjust his position over the saddle of the bike. The ridge on the gas cap bit painfully into his side. Ron was obviously in pain, gritting his teeth, struggling to keep from yelping at the un-lubed pounding his butt was taking. It was just as obvious that Sebastian didn't care. Rick shook his head and turned away.

Time was when he'd have been the one under Sebastian, and glad of it. Of course, the breeding would have been tempered by something like affection... or so Rick told himself. At least, Sebastian had made sure he was comfortable, and often sucked him off after filling his muscled ass with 'baby batter', as he called it. Rick winced at the term.

Now, he seemed to take pleasure in satisfying himself at another's expense. He was often horny, though the excessive alcohol seemed to dampen that some. He and the others had experienced increased libidos, so by itself, that wasn't strange. But Sebastian seemed to be out to prove his dominance, more than anything else. Certainly pleasure wasn't his goal. Rick had no way of knowing, (and in fact, neither did Sebastian) of what duties that Sebastian had as a daddy to new weres. His insistence upon dominance was in part his unconscious and misguided attempt to fulfill those responsibilities.

And Sebastian's scent seemed to have a hold on them all. He and the others might not like it, but the scent bound them all together. It seemed to quell their feelings of unrest and they just accepted the situation and followed direction. Rick wished he knew more about weres, but asking Sebastian about anything was a delicate matter, and perhaps Sebastian didn't know himself. It wasn't as if they were slaves, more that they were pacified by it; and what the scent didn't accomplish Sebastian made up for with charisma.

Rick had tried talking with the others about this, analyzing the reasons for their behavior; but it was obvious that they didn't have a clue as to why they just went along with Sebastian's plans. Rick's musings were proof that he still had some independence left, some sense of free will. Rick had realized that Sebastian, in another situation, could be a cult leader. He fervently hoped it never came to that. A small band of werebears was one thing, Jim Jones was another. Perhaps all cult leaders started out this way. Originally, not really bad people, but ones who needed the adoration of others to feel good, to make up for something they felt they lacked.

'Ever since he's changed other guys, he's changed.' Rick thought. 'When it was just us, he was... different, kinder.' Sebastian had been loving once. In those days, the two slaked their sexual thirst with each other's cum. Sebastian had cemented their renewed relationship by explaining what he was, showing Rick the might and power of his new form and deliberately discarding the condom the next time they had fucked with the promise that Rick too would be powerful... and whole.

Rick didn't object; after all he was a drifter, with no home and no family to speak of. A clubbed foot had dragged at him all this life. It dragged at his attempts to fit in, dragged at his half-hearted attempts to make friends in school. When Sebastian, handsome Sebastian, popular Sebastian, had paid attention to him in school, he'd glowed. His starved personality blossomed when Sebastian was around. Their first sex had opened Rick's eyes to an unimagined world.

He worshipped Sebastian. He'd stayed around Windsor after graduation, doing odd jobs. Then, Sebastian was convicted and jailed; but he stayed around until Sebastian's sentence was up and he'd been released. Of course, there had been that other guy in prison. In retrospect, Rick realized that guy had fulfilled the same role in prison as Rick had in school and after. He was the one who had given Sebastian the 'gift' after they were out and Rick guessed that he'd given it because it was the most precious thing he could lay at Sebastian's feet. Had Rick been in the same situation, he'd have done the same, offering his were seed up to Sebastian.

1...45678...20