Being with Him

Story Info
No-holds-bar sex.
2.6k words
3.35
14.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My very first submission please be kind)

*

I was doing my usual routine, check my email drink my tea and check my social site when staring back at me on my computer screen was a friend I had not seen in five years. Devon. I was so excited. I wrote him a short email, I was sure he wouldn't remember me. It had been so long. Two seconds later in a tiny instant message window were the two best words of my day "Hey Sexy" You got to love technology.

Over the next two weeks we spend the better part of our time chatting and catching up. Very innocent at first but that's how it always start right? We moved onto phone calls god it was so great to hear his voice. Sometime in the early days of the Fall he asked me a question I was avoiding, "What is different with your life than before?" I had no choice but to be truthful with him. "I have a daughter she is 20 months and I'm in a relationship with her dad." I was proud that I have been honest I laid all the cards out there. Most guys run as fast and far from someone unattainable. He was smooth and relax. With the phone glued to my ear he said "cool." What a relief! I was obviously dealing with a guy secure about himself, which was more than I can say about my relationship with my daughter's father.

Months past and we chat and called one another but of course I kept my distance. I was a new mom and while I was not married to her father I saw the future in his eyes. I trusted her father with my most priceless assent, my heart. So when his behavior changed and became distance I grew more and more afraid would this man I lay with at night cheat on me? I shared my concern with Devon.

His words exact "Ask him what's going on."

"I can't do that I don't want to know what's going on."

"So you're okay with sitting there biting your nails?"

"No."

"Next time he hops on the phone with his quote unquote friend, let him know how your feeling."

We said our good byes and I hanged the phone up. I started at it for a second. Could I do this? Devon made it sound so easy, then again his guy. Men don't ask they do.

The following evening John (my daughter's father) had inform me he would be heading out of town to see a female friend. I asked him when he'd get back.

"I'm thinking about staying the weekend there." My heart sank to my feet. I blurted out the first thing that pops into my head.

"Take the baby."

"Why?"

"She can meet your friend and I can have a break." Plus if you are gonna do what I think you're planning it will be nearly impossible with a physical Jimmy Cricket in your face.

Of course he had a rebuttal to that.

"She doesn't like strangers plus I'll be sleeping on a couch, she won't be comfortable."

He told me he would leave Saturday morning and return Sunday night late. Friday came and went. I kissed John goodbye. I didn't tell Devon about what was going on. In fact I avoided him. I felt like I gave my boyfriend a free pass to do, do whatever is guys do when they feel the coast is clear. It was eating me from inside. I kept telling myself to trust not only him but our relationship.

Sunday came. I never had seen the sun go down so fast. Was I beginning to be paranoia? I watch my favorite football team kick ass. Toward the end of the game John called my cell phone. I updated him on the score and asked him how far away he was.

"Mary I got a little lost out here so I'm gonna spend the night in a motel."

I got really quiet I was hoping he would catch the hint. He didn't.

"John, are you by yourself?"

"Yes, Mary. I am here all by myself. I'm a little high and drunk so I'm gonna call it a night."

"Hey, John."

"Yeah, Mary."

"I love you come home safe tomorrow."

"I love you to baby. I will call you when I'm heading home."

We disconnected the last thing I wanted to ask him but couldn't mustard up the courage for.

"Is she there?"

Ladies take this part my story as a cautionary tale; weigh out your paranoia and gut. If your gut is heavy, go with it.

I went on my period that evening. Monday came. He got home around 10PM. Why so late? I sat him down outside on a bench. I told him I don't feel comfortable with entire weekend stays at another female's home. Next time he can be there a couple of hours but until I get to know her I don't want him over there for so long. He agreed. End of that chapter. I could not accused him of anything I still had no proof.

My period this time around lasted four days and had ended Thursday night (thank god!) I told my boyfriend as he was heading off work Friday morning.

"Tonight were gonna have some fun after the baby goes to bed."

He kissed me goodbye and headed out. I picked up my laptop that we had been sharing. His AOL screen-name was still logged in. I could not help it. Weeks of mysterious phone calls, the agonizing weekend with a female friend I had to look. I clicked on Archives. I began reading. At first it was nothing. Catching up, recalling high school mischief. Then the flirting.

Violet69: If I kissed you would you push me off of you?

KingJ87: Not a chance. I would pull you in.

OCTOBER 5 2009

KingJ87: Did you have fun?

Violet69: Hell yeah! I was sooooooo wet and high

Violet69: Are you ever gonna tell her

KingJ87: Not yet, I think she's gonna be pissed

Violet69: Promise not to hurt me?

KingJ87: Of course not. I care about you.

The rest I don't remember. My eyes burned with tears. My heart broke again. I have never been in a relationship that I myself didn't end or was cheated on and they pretty much told me to fuck off.

My daughter who wasn't even two yet ran up to me and asked me if I would be okay?

I put on my brave mommy face and suck the rest of my tears in.

"Mommy's fine baby, go play."

I stepped into the kitchen got my child a snack. I ran into the bed room and backed him a bag. He would not be sleeping here. I called his cell, it went straight to voice mail. I started screaming I knew everything. I told his voice mail he could burn hell.

His sister Gabriela called me. She was unaware of everything.

"Gabby he cheated on me." I retold all that I had found out. She told me he called her the day after he cheated.

"He told me he did something stupid he just wouldn't tell me what it was."

She asked me if I would be okay. I told her I would.

Fast forward to when he got off work. I handed him his bag. He told me he wouldn't leave without saying goodbye to Alice (our daughter). Came in the home and said goodbye. He was heading to his mothers. I was so angry with him. Typical guy he tried to hug me on the way out.

Two weeks later, I told him we were done.

I was sad to give up so much. But I had a bright-side to all this Devon. He was single, sexy and what I needed.

I gave him a call caught him up on everything. I asked him when he'd be free to dinner. My second bombshell in less than a month apart.

"I'm in a relationship, Mary."

That window of opportunity will shut on your fingers. Luckily for me I own a crow bar.

I waited and watch. Devon was involved with a married woman in an abusive relationship. He always was the kind of guy who would try and save someone. Right now I need him. We continued to talk, hung out a few times together. There was this chemistry between us. He felt it I knew he had to.

I was so lost as my crush on him grew. Was I being or becoming a home wrecker? Was I now the unknown friend who was trying to steal a loving boyfriend? Some moments I pulled away other times I knew what exactly I was doing.

My crow bar finally worked on that window. Their relationship was crumbling. He was beginning to feel unappreciated. He caught her running back to her husband hundreds of times in there short relationship.

I asked him if he wanted to get away. He ask to where?

"My father has a beach house at Virginia Beach; would you like to take some time off with me?"

"Why not make the plans, I'll meet you in DC and we'll head from there."

I asked my dad for the keys. I bought bus tickets for us. I made plans for my daughter to stay with her aunt. At this point her father had return. (He was the only one working so I need him to come back if my daughter and I wouldn't become homeless). He wasn't thrill I was leaving but he had no say. We were still apart. I consider myself single.

It was cold in DC but I was hoping it would be warmer in Virginia Beach. I walked up to him and gave him a friendly hug with a sly kiss on the lips. It was quick. But I have to say guys with soft big lips it always a turn on. We waited for the bus. The bus was pulling up and we started lining up when Devon's cell rang. It was the girlfriend. For half of the trip it was back and forth with those to. I almost gave up my chase of Devon; when he disconnected the call and again the best two words of my day.

"I'm single."

We didn't tongue each other right there and then. This isn't a retelling of some romantic comedy. It's my life. And my luck was turning up.

After the four hour bus ride (china bus is your wondering way cheaper than greyhound). We arrive in Virginia Beach and caught a cab to the Beach House.

Nothing special very plain. My dad keeps it clean and kept up. He uses it for business or to get away. At 24 he knew I wouldn't throw any crazy house rave or do anything too criminal. Maybe a few joints but nothing to draw attention to the home.

We dropped our stuff in a room on the first floor. I head to the basement to get some wine and cook something to eat. I came back up stairs. I asked Devon if he could run to the store and grab some fruit and veggies. I told him how to find it and gave him the cash. Weather was better than I had hoped. I cooked a simple meal of steak and white rice with roasted potatoes. He got back sooner than I thought he would. We ate our share clear and clean the dishes and headed to the bedroom with our wine glasses.

I am a light weight so it doesn't take long for my head to spin. I sat there drinking my wine. The questions started flowing from both sides.

"So Mary what is your favorite position?"

"I would have to say doggy-style." "Amen to that" We giggled.

"It makes me wet and hits my g-spot. What can a girl ask for?"

"I love licking pussy."

I got real hot when he said that. In the face and between my legs.

"I haven't gotten head myself since I was fourteen."

Devon's mouth hung wide in disbelief.

"No fucking way."

I laughed at him and nodded in response. I told him how John didn't like giving but of course didn't mind receiving. I finished up my glass and slowly began removing my clothes. Devon did the same. We got up at the same time. Stood in front of each other naked. He made the first move. Began biting my earlobe, his hands found my tits and started to squeeze them. He let go my ear long enough to tell me to lay down on the bed. He moved my legs so he had a clear view of my shaved pussy. He used his thumb to go up and down my already wet pussy. I told myself to relax. I am so happy I did. I might have not enjoy what he did next.

He bit my swollen clit! Not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough it made me squirt in his open mouth. I was so embarrassed.

Devon I didn't mean to— He cut me off and shushed me. He went back to my wet swollen clit and kissed it. Then he parted his lips and started to suck my clit. I thought I was wet before, god I was wrong. The juices from my twat and his mouth ran down into my ass crack. So many different noises. He moved from my clit and started tongue fucking me. I tried my best not to buck under him but I couldn't help it. I wanted him to drown in my cum. He up for air and asked me if I was ready for his dick. God was I ready.

He guided the fat hard thing inside me. I didn't realize how hungry my pussy was. It felt great. I wanted to thank him so somehow we round over and I manage to be on top. I did nothing at first.

"Devon do you want to get fucked?"

"Hell Yeah!"

I lifted all the way up and ram myself down. I did that four or five times before I spend it up. I was moaning so hard. You know you're doing something right when your moans and groans start to sound like animal noises.

I asked him to fuck me 'til it hurt. Wrong (almost right) thing to say to a man whose testosterone is super charged. Again I don't remember how we switch positions and he started to ram me from behind. I have never sweated from sex before.

"Mary, Mary?"

"Uh ohh, yeah what, what is it?"

"I what to try something?"

"Do whatever I don't fucking care."

He suck his index finger in my ass. He stop all together.

"Mary, is this good?"

"God......" I head fell between my arms.

"You want me to stop?"

"No!!! It hurts soooooooo good!!!!!" Was all I could say. Well not really.

"Don't stop fucking both holes!!!!!!!!"

He then began ramming his fat cock and finger into. I never thought my ass could cum, I bet it was all the sweat. He lean into to me and rocked harder into me.

"I'm cumming!!!!" While he came he began to smack my ass for finale effect.

We ease our breathing. He pulled his finger out and kept his cock inside me. As quick as lighting he pulled out, pushed me on the bed and grabbed the wine glass. He leveled it under my swollen hole and watched me empty the contents of my pussy into. I watched from between my legs upside. It was making me hot again.

"Mary?"

"Yes Devon"

"Come over here and drink my cum please."

"You mean our cum, I would love to."

I sat right up and enjoyed every nasty tasty drop.

And all this happen on the first night...