Bellapais Villa Henson Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

He walked around to the bottom of the bed and pulled my butt down to the edge, which stretched my bound arms out above my head. He had his bulbous mushroom cap resting at my entrance when he made his only half-angry flare of a statement. It was in broken Turkish and English, but I got the gist of it. He said something about his village and American whores and of my walking by the entrance of the inner courtyard despite his warning and wanting what I was getting. And then he thrust inside me and fucked me in long slidings that went on for some time before he was finished.

Spent, Sami pulled out of me, wiped himself off with a handkerchief. He then walked over to the open French doors and muttered something to someone outside.

For the next hour, a succession of the older men who had been in the café's outer courtyard the night before filed in, singly, all without trousers, and fucked me to their completions. I think there were five in all. I would not have made a fuss when they were done with me even if I had wanted to—the last one who assaulted me was the village police chief.

They simply let me go then. Still incongruously apologizing, Sami supplied me with a cotton shirt and trousers that fit reasonably well, and I gingerly hobbled my way up the winding cobblestoned street to my rented villa in a bowlegged gait.

That night, a victim of my urges, I walked back down to the square in the twilight after dinner with those fairy lights in the olive trees around the fringe of the stone café terrace. And, I sat at a table in the shadows, just beyond that soft light and twittering laughter of the Mediterranean men and wisps of strong Turkish tobacco drifting up, eyeing and being eyed until the biggest young man of the previous evening came to the café. Not fully drunk tonight. Supremely surprised at seeing me there. Perhaps a little sheepish about the drunken gangbang after the previous day's disappointment at the football stadium. But I had hoped he would be here tonight. I gave him the certain look until I got the certain look back, and then I took him back up to the villa and let him fuck me in long, slow, sweeping strokes on the terrace under the stars, followed by a night-long test of his virility in my bed—a test he passed with flying colors and ever-hard, thick, and long dick.

It took me several months to come to grips with my addiction. I begged to be sent away from this paradise of an island. When my transfer came to Indonesia, I was almost too far gone to pull away from the clutches the Bellapais villa had on me. But I will never say I regretted the experience or that I will never return.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12