Bells at the Ball Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me see. Let me feel. Let me taste. Please, Mistress!

She had instructed me in the ways she liked to be pleasured. I had been quick at study. But to see her stimulating her own body, to see her open mouthed, eyes tearing, chest heaving with complete abandon ...

A low whining escaped my lips, betraying my existence.

"Georgiana" I tensed hearing my Mistress call my name, "Come to me."

Stumbling as I struggled to obey in my bonds, I fell heavily and hated myself for it. A slave is taught to be graceful in all demands, no matter how difficult. I tasted blood again from Lady Blackmore's earlier ministrations.

Whimpering, I moved like an injured animal, using my nose to find the bed, smelling Mistress' Parisian perfume, the sweet smell of her sweat, her sex.

I kept my sore muscles tensed, unwilling to fall again. The previous one had opened my torn lip. I licked the blood away wanting only to smell Mistress, not wanting to dirty her or the beautiful bedding.

The soft sheets caressed my hot face. Panting, struggling as carefully as possible onto the bed without the use of my hands, using my mouth, shoulders and knees. Success.

Mistress' feet were against my lips. I kissed and sucked each toe gratefully, which she allowed. Forgive me Mistress.

I kissed and teased her sole with my tongue. Please forgive me. I wanted to call her name, but wanted to be obedient.

"Enough. Come here Georgiana. Good girl." She crossed her legs, knocking my chin gently.

I kept my head as low as possible, feeling my way with my lips, not losing contact for a second. Ah, the taste of her.

I couldn't control my voice, "I'm sorry. Please forgive me Mistress."

"Forgive you?"

Her hand was on my throat. Her grip tightened as she pulled me into a kiss. Her mouth sucked hard and rough, just as Lady Blackmore had done. But her lips and tongue knew mine, knowing what I needed. Pressing hard and drawing back when she liked, making me want more, leaning in, wanting her, needing her. I drew back as she bit down sharp and hard on my lower lip. My wound oozed blood again. I licked it away, fresh tears soaking the blindfold.

She knew. She knew I bled. Had she known it at the time?

"My poor Georgiana," She tugged me back by my hair, the tingling pain on my scalp was delicious. "She cheated and you remained silent." Her voice was calm. I began to tremble.

"You endured well. You were beautiful. However," Her quick strong fingers dug into my arm and leg, pulling me over her lap. My hot face forced into the pillows, nipples brushed along her smooth naked legs, "your silence allowed her to win. The mob saw it." She whispered, "You failed."

The wet blindfold stung my face as the calm tone in Mistress' voice sent my mind and body into chaos. The fear, the pain and the anticipation worried at the edges of my sanity, heightening my arousal.

Her palm came crashing down onto my raised arse. The smacking sound echoing into my ears hid my whimpering cry. I held my breath until the next smack forced it out of me. Her fingers dug into the burning flesh before the next hit, my hips held high in readiness. Again and again, countless, numberless spanks ... I lost control. I cried out at each contact until Mistress stuffed my mouth with her fingers, holding my tongue.

At last her hand was still, resting on my swelling welts, but my skin still vibrated expecting another blow. She moved and I fell into the mattress. She released my bonds. My muscles were finally able to move, to stretch, but I remained still waiting for instruction.

"Turn over."

I did, lying on my sore cheeks.

"Lower your head." The slap across the face stung, "lift up and hold your legs apart."

I didn't hesitate.

Her hands spread me further, "Look at this unskilful work. That woman will do anything." She tut, "I'm surprised I can't still see her fingernail imprints."

I heard the unscrewing of mental and was spread again. Cold ointment was applied. Mistress' finger rubbed and probed the ring of muscle, entering, twisting slowly.

I moaned at the soreness, but couldn't help rocking my hips to toward her. Her sudden gentleness was infuriating. Slow and easy. Clit twitching. Muscles clenching.

"Ah! Mistress."

A sharp slap. "Quiet."

"Please ..." My hips bucked high, shaking to stay still.

"So impatient." Her finger remained inside me, "Get on your knees and sit back on your heels. Good girl. Hands on the back of your neck. Keep your legs apart." A slap on each thigh.

She moved up behind me. I leaned into as her feeling her nipples touch my back. Her free hand spread the lips between my legs.

"Mistress ... please ..."

Her finger pulled out sharply.

I hissed through my teeth. "Please!"

A back handed whip across my arse, knuckles bruising.

"Mistress!"

"Silence!"

Her hand around my throat. It hurt to swallow my cries. Fear and hunger for her. Forcing me back onto my elbows, she played lazily with my clit. Hitting and missing on purposes, drawing it out, making it last. Wet and slow.

I squirmed and choked, mouthing the sheets, her heat against my beaten skin.

"Don't push the limits of my kindness. I treat you how I wish because you are mine. My property. I shall beat and reward you as I see fit. Beg and you will be punished, unless I tell you to. You have no power, you have no control. You are mine. Understand?"

Yes. Yours, all yours! I wanted to proclaim my love and understanding, telling of how I worshipped her, but she wouldn't have approved.

"Yes Mistress."

"Now," she leant over me, barely touching, "get off the bed and bring me the two pieces from the top left corner on the wall."

A small tug and the blindfold fell from my eyes. Finally. I blinked away the blurring tears and set about my task, not daring to look back at my naked Mistress.

As taught in my earlier years, I went to the floor on hands and knees and crawled to my directed destination. Once there I had to stretch up on my toes to reach, pulling my sore limbs. I placed to the two chosen toys in my mouth, holding the leather straps in my teeth. I crawled back to the bed like a cat, shoulder blades gliding, hips high, my gaze low.

"Up."

I sat back on my heels.

"Remember why you wear this." She ran her index finger along the fur lining of my collar, nearly choking me.

I forced my gaze to stay on the floor.

She held out her hand and I dropped the toys. I had used both before, on both male and female slaves. The first: a leather bound dildo, with attachments to strap to one's self. The last time I wore it Mistress had picked me out a beautiful red collared male slave, who I fucked from the front, forcing him to hold his legs high and wide. The second was much the same apart from the reversed position of the dildo.

"Put them on."

I did. Inside and out. Gloriously filling and magnificently powerful. To fuck and be fucked all at once. To hold her. To fill her. To fuck her. To draw each and every sensation out of her, whilst she fucked me with her body, her movement gridding the fake cock inside me.

Lying back she opened her legs to me, her breasts high and heaving on her chest.

"This is your reward for your endurance tonight. You will pleasure me until I am satisfied, you will pleasure me because I am you Mistress and my happiness is yours. Yes?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Fuck me."

"Yes Mistress."

12