Ben & Erica

Story Info
Couple takes on an adventure at a couples resort.
5.9k words
4.25
97k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamOn
DreamOn
14 Followers

It had been a month since we’d booked this and at last we were here. Two weeks in the sun, finally we had the chance to take a good long vacation together, God knows we deserved it. We were so in love and had been hoping to do this for a long time.

The brochure had told us that this was a couples resort. It looked perfect. Beautiful beaches, a choice of restaurants and our own chalet. The average temperature was listed at 85 degrees, rainfall at this time of year was zero. A light breeze would come in off the ocean all day long.

We arrived late morning, and unpacked before making our way down to the beach. Our chalet was perfect. An enormous picture window looked out onto the beach beyond our patio. The lounge area had two enormous sofas on opposite sides of a coffee table. There was a dining area, kitchen area and an enormous bathroom with a huge Jacuzzi. Everything was decorated tastefully in soft pastels and natural colors.

We could see from our lounge that the beach was dotted with other couples, a few “hellos” as we made our way hand in hand across the lawns, past the pool and one of several outdoor bar areas. We threw out our towels and went paddling! Splashing around, hugging in the water, happy to be here, together, smiling and laughing.

I must have been asleep for an hour or so when I felt you rubbing the lotion on my shoulders and back, I thanked you for that, the last thing I needed was sunburn and you were already well tanned. You looked so beautiful, you flashed your smile so freely when you were happy like this, it gives me so much joy to see you happy. You wiped off the last of the oil on your belly and asked if I fancied a drink. I said I did, offered to go get them and you suggested we go up to the bar as maybe I shouldn’t lay out in the sun too long these first few days. I agreed wholeheartedly. You pulled your wrap on over your blue bikini and I pulled a white T shirt on and let it hang outside my shorts, I didn’t have the courage to wear either of the other bathing suits you’d bought for me, least not the first day! We slipped into flip flops and headed up to the poolside bar.

We took two stools at the bar, toasted each other with long cold spritzers and gazed dreamily and happily at each other as we chatted easily about all the things we intended to do here in the next two weeks. The boat excursions to the smaller Island beaches, the dinner cabaret we liked the sound of, maybe a spot of scuba, certainly some wave running...it felt good to be here. Your wrap fell to one side of your thigh as you crossed your legs, I looked down at your beautiful skin there and back up to your eyes as my tongue offered a long slow stroking motion, you playfully slapped my hand as you smiled back at me...we leaned close for a brief but meaningful kiss that said many things, not least of which that we loved each other and were very happy.

Time flew by, we exchanged smiles with other couples that came in and we chatted a little with the bar man whom we decided probably had the best job in the world.

Behind me you spotted a sun dress that you liked, it just happened to be being worn by somebody at the time but you asked me to look around and tell you if I liked the girl’s dress, I looked around, yes, it was very nice but I also noticed the guy that was sitting with the “model” was looking right back at us and I suddenly felt rude for staring...”sorry I said, my wife was just admiring your wife’s dress and she asked me to look at it"

"no problem” came the reply as his wife turned to face us and smiled our way...you said “I love your dress"

"thank-you, there’s a boutique in the lobby of the hotel, I bought it there this morning”...you and her began in conversation as I tried to get the bar man’s attention, you were still chatting as I ordered more drinks and I interrupted to ask if the couple might like one, they were happy to have one and asked if we’d care to join them, we duly did. We introduced ourselves as we sat down on stools at their high table.

Ben and Erica had arrived yesterday and were visiting for the second time, having enjoyed themselves so much last year. They were able to tell us all about the island, everything they had done and enjoyed and they probably saved us a day or two of research in the first hour or so that we chatted.

They’d been married for three years, lived in LA, having met at college in Boston. Ben had been at law school for seven years and Erica had pretty much supported them during this time. Only when he started with the law firm did they get married. This made them about 32 years old I figured and I knew you’d probably pieced it together in the same way.

Erica was a brunette, very pretty with a lovely smile, yes, I admitted to you later she did seem to have a nice body, long legs like yours too. Her breasts were not small but certainly not large from what I’d noticed.

Ben was sandy haired, about six foot tall, fine feautures, about 180 pounds, he looked healthy and it came up in conversation that they both used the gym three or four times a week. We mentioned that we’d been doing the same and how good we’d been feeling for it. Yes, you admitted later, he was very good looking (you made sure to stroke my ego by adding that although he was very handsome he wasn’t quite in my league).

We chatted with them very easily, we were all very relaxed, we shared jokes and stories, sipped our spritzers, and polished off a couple of packs of cigarettes during the course of the next two hours.

By the end of our conversation we’d arranged to have dinner with them the following evening at a sea food restaurant in the resort.

We headed back to our chalet agreeing on how nice they were and agreeing that we both liked the idea of a nap before showering for dinner. We showered together before sliding into bed and cuddling each other to sleep after a few soft but very wet and long kisses.

It was about nine o’clock when I awoke, I slipped out of bed and called room service. I ordered dinner for us to be delivered at 10 o’clock to the patio. I woke you up in the way you like best and reminded you how much I enjoyed being your alarm call. We showered together again and dressed lightly as we moved outside to our patio. Taking in the breathtaking beauty of the night sky, the sounds of night creatures filled the air. A chain of yellow lamps fringed the beach front for as far as we could see, the air was filled with a beautiful fresh fragrance and the silence of the sea.

We dined on shrimp, oysters and other crustacean, we sipped champagne, we began to speak of our love for each other, we exchanged kisses. I joined you on the bench chair, about the size of a love seat, my arm around your shoulder, your head tilted against me as we looked out into the night.

“So” you asked “did you find Erica attractive. I avoided the question with an indirect response “I thought they were a very nice couple"

"uhuh, but did you find her attractive?” You asked again. “Yes, she’s very attractive, not in your league but nonetheless very attractive”...you squoze me a little as these last words came out...”And Ben?” I asked “did you find him attractive?"

"Yes, he’s cute” you replied as you turned to look at me. Then you asked me something that shocked me a little “Did you think he was cute?”...I had to think about this but I knew you wouldn’t give me long to do so...”uhuh, I guess so"

"oh yeah?"

"uhuh”...your hand settled on my thigh and squoze me there. “Did you find Erica attractive” I asked you...”Of course, she’s beautiful” you replied. I realized it was easy for girls to admit an appreciation of one another’s good looks but I had to wonder if there was anything more in your remark and I looked back at you with raised eyebrows and smiled a little. You always ask the best and most difficult to answer questions, your next one was one of your best ever! “What did you find cute about him?”...Holy shit I thought, now you were really putting me on the spot, how would I handle this I asked myself and decided the only way to handle it was to pull you closer and tell you the truth...”Well I began, he seemed like a very nice guy, he seems smart, he seems friendly and he’s good looking, he wasn’t at all intimidating, he wasn’t a beer swilling macho man. He smiled a lot, he was clearly in love with Erica, he clearly appreciated you and I’d say he enjoyed our company, I guess all those are good things.”

Then you topped yourself with the frank and open bluntness of your next question...your hand slid towards my crotch and your eyes looked straight into mine as you asked “would you like to be with him?” ...”Let’s not discount the possibility” I said “but tell me what you liked about him"

"Everything that you said” you answered and I mentally kicked myself for asking such an easy question and then gave you another...”tell me what you liked about her” I asked you...”well” you started, “first of all I liked her dress!” We laughed together at this...”then I really enjoyed chatting with her, I thought she probably had a beautiful body and she had a lot of love and laughter inside her, I thought she had a nice soul!” And I repeated what you’d asked of me “would you like to be with her”...you laughed as you answered “let’s not discount the possibility!” Touche` I thought.

Our lips moved closer and we kissed, softly at first and then with more urgency, our lips and tongues and mouths moved together as our kisses told each other that it was ok to explore our thoughts like this. Our kiss broke momentarily and I whispered to you “do you want to be with him? With them?”...you whispered back a soft “maybe” as your mouth met mine and rendered our voices silent again. Our hands explored each other, we pulled each other closer, my erection raging, your nipples hardening beneath my hand, your legs parting as my other hand caressed the soft inner flesh there. We were both on fire, we were both soon naked, I kissed and licked you to orgasm, you kissed and licked me close to orgasm and then set me free to explore you some more, I drank from you, we shared every taste, we made love on the lawn beside the patio, beneath the stars, surrounded by the unfamiliar but soothing sounds of the island night.

I popped into the bedroom and gathered our robes, we held each other loosely wrapped in the cool silk garments. We sipped champagne, we smoked, we stared, we spoke. Finally we came back to the subject we’d both avoided but both been thinking about for the last few minutes. You started it by saying “let’s have a nice time at dinner tomorrow, we’ll let each other know how we’re feeling then"

"I agreed “there’s no rush, fantasy is nice, reality might be different, it might be better, it might be worse, just don’t give out our phone number!” You laughed, then added “you think they spoke about us like we just did about them?” ...”hmmmm interesting thought, maybe they did, somehow we’ll know if they did or not I guess"

" I guess we will you added.”

We went to sleep easily and woke up without alarms. I was on the patio sipping coffee when you came to join me at about 10.00am. Fruit, yogurt and croissants were delivered soon after. I hugged you, we kissed...we stared in awe at the beauty of the day and the view from here...we imagined the possibilities of being here forever as people often do on vacation.

We spent the day between beach and ocean, sunbathing and water sports, sun lotion massages, glances, conversation, closeness, happiness. We spoke about our dinner plans, as we lay there, finger tips touching, you face down, me face up. You described the white sleeveless, cotton dress you would wear, the white thong panties, the white pumps with just enough heel to define your calves, you told me that I’d be wearing a white shirt and the light blue cotton slacks with a darker blue belt and that you had a new pair of white high rise Calvin briefs in your drawer for me.

We changed for dinner, you looked so beautiful, you were positively radiant, the white dress contrasting so strikingly against your tanned skin. You wore the bracelet, it seemed to sparkle even more than usual against your tanned skin. I used a new razor blade and a spritz of Lalique.

We met Ben and Erica after a cocktail at one of the bars. They made a very handsome couple and we began exactly where we left off, talking easily and readily, all soon relaxed, sharing the stories of our days without all the details. I noticed as you probably did that Ben was equally closely shaved, that they were both crisply dressed, you and Erica exchanged compliments on your dresses. We had a great table for dinner, away from the crowd but close enough that we could see the hustle and bustle, the smiling, happy, holiday faces of all the other vacationing couples.

It seemed like the most civilized conversation, Ben and I each insisted that the other choose the wine, we wound up with a bottle of Pinot Noir that seemed to be followed very quickly by a second one.

They told us of an excursion they had taken to one of the remote islands on their previous visit and they strongly recommended that we try it. They told us about the party atmosphere on the boat going over there and then readily let slip that it was actually an optionally nudist beach. This allowed us to ask all sorts of questions, at first yours were directed more towards Erica, mine towards Ben. She spoke about the men she’d spotted and he mostly about the women until he mentioned that he hadn’t been able to believe his eyes when he’d seen a couple making love in a remote corner of the cove.

He and Erica had been strolling across the beach in search of a quiet place for themselves and became voyeurs as they watched a couple make love, Ben was mostly amazed by the size of the man’s cock. You immediately asked him how big it was and he was unhesitating in replying that it must have been all of ten inches. “Oh my God, can you imagine” you exclaimed...

Erica answered that she’d tried to many times! She spoke softly as she said how exciting it had been to watch another couple making love. I looked at you and something in the look you returned said it was ok for me to say it...”Mara and I have often fantasized about being watched by another person or another couple, I think originally I wanted somebody else to witness first hand just how much I loved her and how beautiful we were together”...Ben chimed in and switched his gaze between each of us as he said “that is a really nice thought”, then he looked at Erica and added “I’d be more than willing to help you realize that fantasy if Erica agrees”...

Erica looked at you and said “Why not?”...then she looked at me...you and I looked at each other and half nodded before looking back at them. Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything but the silence didn’t last any longer than was necessary for everybody to digest what had just been discussed. Then Ben said that it wasn’t fair that we’d told them a fantasy without them telling us one, we both laughed and expressed our agreement with his statement and encouraged them to tell us one of theirs.

They were both smiling as they moved closer to each other and began to whisper...after several seconds, during which your hand had moved to my thigh and mine to yours, Erica announced “we both want to be with another couple, possibly all combinations but we never did it so we still have a lot of reservations and there is so much of the unknown about the idea, certainly the fantasy might be different from the reality but we could never know which is best."

"Isn’t that the truth” you responded and we all smilingly agreed. We moved onto a philosophical discussion about the potential differences between fantasy and reality, the potential dangers and the potential pleasures, I was in no doubt that we were all enjoying this discussion and realized that the four of us had made it easy for each other to enjoy each other’s company.

We seemed to pick at the food as the conversation was rich and engrossing. At one point Erica admired your bracelet, you held out your hand so she could take a closer look, she took your hand, I watched her fingers take your hand delicately, I watched her seem to stroke your palm as she released your hand, I caught the eye contact you shared with her, I knew something could happen when I saw that. Ben must have seen the same as he lightheartedly added “ I should have worn my bracelet” we all laughed, it seemed that every time the tension built there was somebody able to break it and this only helped us feel ever more comfortable as the evening progressed.

You and Erica were hitting it off big time, I remember now thinking that you seemed like long lost friends that had known each other forever, when you mentioned that you needed the bathroom, she added that she did too and you stood and left together, leaving Ben and I together. This was the first time that our “foursome” had been split along the sex lines and this immediately added a new dynamic, the girls couldn’t know what the guys had discussed and likewise in reverse. In my conversation with Ben, we each agreed that it was really good that we all met up and how well we all seemed to get on together. I asked him if they would seriously like to uncover their fantasy, he said yes, I said I would like to try too but that we must agree that we would all be ready to stop if any one of the four of us was having any issue whatsoever.

Ben suggested that a real easy way for us to find out would be to let our fantasy come true with them as the “witnesses” and then see if anything developed from there. I agreed this would maybe be a good plan as you girls arrived back at the table...” Ok, what were you two talking about” you asked as Erica laughed ...”the weather” Ben replied “and you two?” I asked...”ohh much the same” you answered with a devil of a grin that Erica shared with you.
PART TWO

The dinner continued and finished with much laughter but quieter conversation even though the volume of the music and the room noise increased. We were all being careful not to be overheard which left you and I sitting closer to each other and more huddled towards the center of the table just as soon as our plates were removed. It was the same on Ben and Erica’s side of the table. I took two seconds to ask you in a whisper if I should invite them back to our chalet...you nodded and smiled approvingly and looked back towards them as I asked the question...they looked at each other and recognized the agreement in each other’s eyes before turning back to us and simultaneously nodding and smiling.

I asked the waiter to get us some drinks to take back and within a few moments we were sliding our chairs back under the table and dropping our napkins on to it. Funny I thought that this hadn’t introduced any tension between any of us. As we stood to leave, Erica asked for our Chalet number and said they’d follow us over in a few minutes, she wanted to go pick up some cigarettes from their room. This worked out well, it gave us a chance to talk and I asked you about your conversation with Erica. You told me how you had each expressed an immediate like of the other and of Ben and I and how happy you both were that we’d all met up, that she’d asked you if you were really ok with playing out our fantasy and that you had given her every assurance that you were, that you thought the idea extremely exciting, she had agreed and squoze your hand and as she’d done that you really thought about the possibilities of being with her in an intimate sense. I recounted to you my discussion with Ben and you squeezed my hand just a little bit tighter as you asked “are you nervous”, “uhuh, and excited I replied"

"me too” you added as we arrived at our door. I took you in my arms and kissed you, you responded so passionately and we stumbled inside a couple of minutes later so very turned on and ready for whatever happened next.

DreamOn
DreamOn
14 Followers
12