Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuck," Ben hissed, above the spray of the water.

He let go of the water pipe and put his right hand on the top of Gaby's head, as she pulled back. For a split second, he tried to force her back onto him, as he thrust his hips toward her. Quickly, however, he regained some semblance of reason and let his hand slip from Gaby's head to her left shoulder as she took him back into her throat.

He cried out at the pleasure her mouth gave him.

Gaby let go of his balls and put her left hand on top of his right. She squeezed it, then pulled it off her shoulder, and guided it back to her head.

"I don't want to hurt you," he croaked, as he looked down and their eyes met.

She leaned back just enough to let his cock slip from her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth, Ben," she demanded, loudly. "I want you to cum in my mouth again!"

He looked at her for a moment, trying to decide if she'd suddenly become possessed by some demon. Before he could decide, however, she took him back in her mouth. He spread his fingers on the back of her head and pulled her onto him as he thrust his hips forward.

Once more, the head of his cock slipped into her throat. She grabbed his ass with her left hand and held herself there, her lips buried in his pubic hair, her throat pulling at his cock.

He knew he wouldn't last much longer – being deep throated always made him cum quickly – and he could feel it boiling in his balls.

"Gabyyyy," he cried, as she consumed him.

He could hear her breathing quickly though her nose, and she moaned around his cock. A moment later, he felt her body begin to shake against his legs.

Oh, God; she's cumming, he thought.

It sent him over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum, Baby," he gasped. "I'm cumminggggg."

Some remote part of his brain warned him his position was dangerously unstable – standing in an already slippery tub, lubricant running down his legs, and on the verge of an explosive orgasm. As his entire body tensed, Ben removed his hand from Gaby's head and clawed for the bar holding up the shower curtain. He caught hold of it just in time.

Gaby didn't pull back as he erupted. She kept her mouth on him, holding his ass tightly, as his body bucked and he – for the second time that night – fired his cum down her throat.

He'd never cum this hard before. His orgasm seemed to last for several minutes, as Gaby leaned against him, helping to hold him up.

She pulled back slowly, sucking as she went, determined to extract every drop of his cum. At the same time, she gingerly let the vibrator slip from his ass. Using both hands, she shut off the toy, and placed it on the floor of the tub.

She looked up at him. His eyes were closed and his breathing heavy.

"Are you OK, Baby?" she asked.

He nodded, but didn't speak.

She slid her hands up his legs to his waist, and planted small kisses on his stomach.

They stayed there, her kneeling before him, tremors running through their bodies, for several minutes as they each recovered.

"That was incredible," he whispered, finally.

She stood up, slowly; kissing her way up his body. He released the curtain bar and wrapped both arms around her. He leaned over and kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose, and then her lips.

"I love you," he said.

"I know," she said, smiling at him.

She let her fingers trace down his body to his spent cock. He shivered as her fingers caressed the wrinkled skin.

"Mmmm," she whispered, "still going?"

"I'm surprised I'm still able to stand after cumming that hard," he said.

"I know," she laughed. "I thought you were going to shoot it right through the back of my neck."

"So, you got what you wanted?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I came twice."

"Twice?" he asked. "I missed the first one."

She looked into his eyes.

"I love that you trusted me enough to do that," she said. "I might try to take charge more often."

"Next time," he said, "you should have your hair dyed hot pink."

"I'll think about it, if we can get a thicker toy for you," Gaby said.

"Dark brown is fine," Ben said, quickly. "I like dark brown hair."

She laughed.

"Oh, so you don't want to try that Ben-sized toy I have?" she asked, still laughing.

"Never," he said.

"Don't worry," she said. "I wouldn't try that on you."

"Maybe we should try it on you," he suggested.

"Uh, uh," she said. "You're not sticking that fucking thing in my little ass."

It was his turn to laugh.

"So, still no chance of me...," he began.

"No," she cut him off.

"I'm just kidding, Baby," he said. "Kind of."

"I'm sorry," she said, looking at him. "There's just no way that thing's fitting in there. Your finger? Fine. Maybe that new toy. But, that's it."

He hugged her to him.

"Do you want to go to bed?" she asked, softly.

"We're not done in here," he said, dropping his hands to her ass and lifting her up.

She wrapped her legs around him, as he turned to pin her between his body and the shower wall.

"I hope the hot water holds up," she said.