Ben & Nancy Ch. 01

Story Info
New teacher Ben Morris has a tryst with a colleague.
2.8k words
4.57
61.5k
12
0

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

Ben Morris and Evelyn Thomas, as nude as the day they were born, groped at each other's bodies as they made their way across Ben's bedroom. They collapsed on the king-sized bed and Ben rolled on top of Evelyn and began to suckle her ample breasts.

"Oh, God, Ben!! I...I want you!" the woman groaned, writhing under his oral caress.

"I kind of hoped you would," Ben replied and promptly went back to making her crazy with his kisses.

Evelyn slid out from under him, rolled on her belly and pulled her knees up, thrusting her beautiful bottom up in the air. "Come on, Ben, do it to me doggy-style!" she urged.

Ben looked at the woman kneeling next to him and saw her glistening slit, awaiting him, beckoning him. She was a teacher at Jamestown High School, the school where Ben, who had graduated from teacher's college a year earlier, was working as a substitute teacher, waiting for a full-time teaching position to become available.

His colleague was blonde, had a full, lush, body, and a very pretty face. And she was also very horny, he was delighted to discover. The two of them got into a conversation during lunch that day and the hints Evelyn, who was a year or so older than Ben, was dropping were unmistakable.

Later that afternoon, when they bumped into each other while they were leaving school, the lean, bespectacled, brown-haired young man asked Evelyn if she would join him at his house for dinner. He wasn't in the least surprised when, grinning like the Cheshire cat, she accepted.

They were supposed to have dinner, but they hadn't gotten around to eating, at least not yet. There were more urgent things that needed taking care of the minute Evelyn arrived at Ben's apartment.

"Please, Ben!" Evelyn groaned, "What are you waiting for?"

"Nothing," Ben said. He got to his knees behind her, then he centered the tip of his cock in her opening, grabbed her hips, and drove himself into her. He could hear her sigh of delight when he did.

"Oh!!!!!" Evelyn moaned, "Yes, Ben, that's it!!! That's exactly what I wanted!!!" She straightened her arms, raising herself, thrusting back at him.

Ben leaned forward, slid his hands lightly down her sides and heard her groan with joy when he clasped her breasts in his hands.

"Oh, God, Ben!!!" Evelyn murmured when he began to roll her nipples between his thumbs and fingers while he continued to drive his cock into her.

Ben felt himself racing headlong toward release. It had been a while since he'd made love to a woman. Yvonne, a girl he started dating during his senior year in high school and who he thought he might eventually marry, had dropped him six months earlier. He was a bit shocked and depressed by what Yvonne had done to him and, until Evelyn came along, he hadn't made much of an effort to date.

"Aaahhhhh!!!!! Oh, Lord!!!! Oh, Lord!!! I'm...I'm coming!!!!!" Evelyn cried, her back arching, her hips slamming back against him. "God!!!! I'm coming!!!! Oh, Ben!!! Yes!!! Yess!!! Yessss!!! Gahhhhhh!!!!"

Ben felt his loins unleashing. "Evelyn!!! Evelyn!!!!! Yes!!!!!" he cried when his fluids boiled up and spewed into her.

Spent, Evelyn collapsed on the bed, pulling Ben down on top of her. His softening penis remained trapped between the cheeks of her lovely ass. He kissed her neck, then he rolled onto the bed beside her. She snuggled against him, spoon-fashion, with her back to him. "I won't be able to walk for a week if you keep going like that," she giggled. "You're really something, Ben."

"That's the price you have to pay for passion," Ben replied, tickling her ear. "You don't want to stop, yet, do you?"

"God, no!" Evelyn responded. "I sure don't!"

Ben once more gently cupped his companion's breasts in hands and let his thumbs rub back and forth over her erect nipples, which rapidly grew hard in response to his caresses.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Evelyn groaned.

"I take it you think that feels good?" Ben asked.

"Oh, yes!!!" Evelyn responded. "God, does it ever!" She squirmed and twisted while he continued to caress her breasts.

Ben smiled. "I love the way your breasts move when you squirm," he said and then, as if to verify how much he liked it, his lips joined his hands in the delightful task of providing attention to her breasts.

"Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!!" Evelyn cried, pulling his head against her. "Yes, Ben!!! Lick them!! Suck them!!! Touch them!!!!"

After nursing on Evelyn's nipples for a time, Ben took his lips from her breasts, leaving her wet nipples to cool in the air. He slid down on the bed and his fingers and lips began to race up and down her inner thighs, bestowing soft, gentle caresses on her there.

Evelyn clearly enjoyed what Ben was doing to her. "Please, Ben!" she murmured, "Touch me!!! Oh, God, Ben, touch me!!!"

After spending some time kissing and caressing Evelyn's lovely legs, Ben slid his finger between her drenched, silken labia, and began to tease her there. In response, her motions became more and more insistent.

"Oh, God, Ben, you're incredible! You've got me turned on so much! I have to come!!!" she begged. "Ben, darling, make me come! Please!"

Ben lowered his head between Evelyn's legs, pressed his mouth against her vagina, and his tongue began to probe into her. He knew she wanted this, but her level of passion far exceeded his expectations. She was, by far, the most passionate partner he'd enjoyed in a long, long time.

"Ahh!!!! Yes!!!!" Evelyn cried. "That's it!!!! That's it!!!!! Eat me!!!! Eat me!!!!!" Her hips began to thrust against Ben's face.

He grasped her hips and hung on while his tongue continued to sluice in and out of her need-dampened opening.

"Ah!!!! Ahh!!!! Ben!!! Oh, Ben!!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!!" the gorgeous blonde teacher groaned, her hips rocking. "I'm coming!!!! Eat me!!!! I'm coming!!!!! Oh, yes!!!! Oh, yesssss!!!!!"

When her orgasm began to wane, Evelyn slid out from under Ben, rolled him onto his back, then climbed atop him. Sighing with delight, she lowered herself slowly onto his rigid pole.

The minute his cock was hilted in Evelyn, Ben began to rock his hips. Evelyn rocked her hips actively in response.

"Oh, Ben!!!! his colleague burbled, "Oh!!!!! Oh!!!!!! This is so...so good!!!! So good!!!!!"

The phone rang. Ben stiffened and stopped moving and so did Evelyn. He reached out and picked up the phone on the table next to his bed. "Hello?" he said, then listened. "Yes, this is Ben Morris. Oh, hello, Mr. Eagleton."

He held his hand over the mouthpiece and looked up at Evelyn who was frowning at him, obviously miffed that he'd answered the phone. "It's Mr. Eagleton," he told her, letting her know that the it was the principal of the high school where they both worked. Her frown turned into a look of puzzlement. "Stay where you are, I'm sure this won't take long."

Ben heard his companion giggle softly when he took his hand off the receiver and hoped the principal didn't hear the sound.

"I...... be thrilled to...to do that...Mr. Eagleton," Ben stammered when the principal asked him if he wanted to take over a junior high English class for the remainder of the year. He was having difficulty talking because Evelyn had begun to gyrate her hips. He could feel her channel caressing his embedded cock and powerful feelings of joy were sweeping through him.

"No problem, Mr. Eagleton," Ben said, "I'll get...ahhh...to school early tomorrow so...so I you can give them to me!" Evelyn's actions were making it extremely difficult for him to concentrate on what the principal was telling him.

"I'm...ahhh...glad you called, Mr. Eagletonnn," Ben gasped. He knew his voice probably sounded odd to the principal, but there wasn't a thing he could do about it. Not while Evelyn kept doing what she was doing. "I'll...see...ah...you...um...in...in...the morning."

Evelyn, grinning, seemed to be enjoying Ben's discomfiture. Actually, he found the situation a bit of a turn-on. The fact that Evelyn was doing what she was doing did add to the thrills Ben was experiencing.

Ben finally ended his conversation with the principal. When he did, he put down the phone, grabbed Evelyn's hips, and began to thrust up into her powerfully.

"Uh!!!!! Uh!!! Here it comes!!! Take it!!!!" he cried, and exploded.

"Yes!!!!!! Yes!!!! Me, too!!! Me, too!!!!" Evelyn moaned when powerful feelings of exhilaration once more began to overwhelm her. "Ben!!!! Ben!!!! Oh, God!!!!! Feels so good!!! So good!!!! Oh, yes!!!! Oh, yes!!!!!!"

After they finished, Evelyn snuggled in Ben's arms and chuckled softly. "What was the call from the Eagle about?" she asked, using the nickname most of the school's faculty and kids used to refer to their principal, when he wasn't within hearing distance.

"He wants me to take over Mrs. Wallingford's seventh and eighth grade English classes," Ben told her. "Apparently she just found out her husband has terminal cancer and she's asked for leave of absence for the rest of the year."

"God, that's terrible for Eunice," Evelyn said. "I knew her husband was sick, but I didn't realize he was terminal. I feel bad for her."

"I know," Ben agreed. "But her misfortune is my good fortune, I guess. It means I'll have a regular paycheck for the rest of the school year, anyhow."

Evelyn began to giggle. "Can you imagine what the Eagle would have done if he'd known what was going on while he was talking to you on the phone?" she asked.

Ben chuckled. "He'd have probably had a stroke," Ben replied.

Evelyn dissolved into a fit of uproarious laughter and Ben started laughing, too.

"You know," Evelyn said finally, her eyes glistening with tears of laughter, "I'm glad you asked me over. This has been incredible, fantastic, unbelievable!"

"I take it from your rather restrained comments that you don't feel as if you made a mistake stopping by, then?" Ben teased.

Evelyn punched him lightly on the shoulder. "I wish I'd known what a stud you are," she said. "I'd have been here a lot sooner!"

They lay quietly in each other's arms for a few moments.

Rumbling in Ben's stomach interrupted the silence. "Ah...would you be interested in eating something?" he asked Evelyn. "I obviously am."

"I guess you are, from the sound of things," Evelyn said, grinning. She looked at the clock. "My God! It's seven o'clock! I can't believe it! We've been making love for three hours!" She made a face. "Before we eat, I've got to use your bathroom. You got me all sticky." She got out of bed and started for the door.

Ben grabbed his glasses from the table next to his bed, slipped them on, and watched Evelyn go, enjoying how her finely formed bottom undulated as she walked away from him. Just as she was about to exit from his bedroom, he called to her. "Evelyn, could you come back here a minute?" he asked.

"What?" Evelyn asked. She stopped, turned, and walked back to the bed, and sat down next to Ben, who took her in his arms and kissed her.

After the kiss ended, Evelyn gave Ben a puzzled look. "What was that all about?" she asked.

"I wanted to see if you looked as good coming toward me as you do going away," he explained. If anything, he'd found the front view better. Evelyn's large, unfettered breasts bobbed and danced enchantingly as she walked toward him.

"Ben Morris, you're a nut!" Evelyn said. She kissed him lightly, then she again got up and headed for the bathroom.

While Evelyn got cleaned up, Ben, using leftovers, got together a meal and set the table. When his colleague was finished in the bathroom, she joined him in the kitchen and, still naked, they sat down to eat.

"You know," Ben said, picking up a fork, "I can see where nudity has some definite advantages at mealtime."

Evelyn looked puzzled. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, your skin's washable, so you don't have to worry about food stains, do you?" he commented.

Evelyn, shook her head. "You really are a kook, aren't you?" she said. "You have a really weird sense of humor. Some of the stuff you come up with is even weirder than some of the jokes the kids tell."

As they ate they chatted about school and Evelyn gave Ben pointers about the politics among the faculty and warned him what kids were potential troublemakers.

After they cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher, Ben pulled Evelyn into his arms and covered her lips with his. Her arms went around him his hands moved onto her bottom, pulling her against him. "Can you stay tonight?" he asked.

Evelyn leaned back in his arms and looked up at him. "I can, and I'd love to," she said softly.

"I've got to use the bathroom," Ben said. "I'll be back in a minute."

Evelyn grinned at him. "I'll be in the bedroom," she said. "Waiting."

When Ben entered his bedroom, Evelyn smiled and patted the spot next to her on the bed. "Come here," she murmured.

When Ben slid into bed, she rolled atop him and her lips covered his. He avidly returned her kiss. Then he rolled her onto her back and his lips began to move over her body, down her throat, up the slope of a breast to a turgid nipple. As he gently nibbled a rubbery tip, Evelyn moaned softly.

"God, I can't get over how thrilling your touch is!" Evelyn groaned, her throat tight.

"I'm glad I'm performing to your satisfaction," Ben replied, and resumed his caresses. His lips and hands roamed her body, leaving a trail of excitement everywhere they moved. He caressed the silky skin covering her belly and licked her navel and Evelyn murmured with delight. She groaned with joy when his mouth began to move through the luxuriant thicket of curls blanketing her middle.

"Oh!!!!" Evelyn mewled when his finger started to explore her seething vagina. "God, Ben!!! Does that ever feel nice!!!" Her hips rose off the bed and began to rock when he began to thrust his finger in and out, in and out.

"Uh!!!!" she cried, body arched, when he sucked her erect clit between his lips. His finger kept tempo with his sucking and Evelyn continued to cry out her ecstasy. Her body writhed and bucked and she began to quiver.

Evelyn reached for Ben's erection, managing to twist her body so she could take him in her mouth without losing the contact of his mouth on her pussy. Avidly, her mouth moved up and down the rigid pole, which jumped and pulsed against her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!" Ben moaned into Evelyn's spasming opening while she sucked him. She acted as if the vibration of his moans adding to her pleasure. His body was wracked by powerful sensations as, lying in the traditional "69"position, they worked on each other.

When Evelyn felt the throbbing in Ben's penis that she knew signaled his impending orgasm, she increased the urgency of her attentions. It was more than he could stand. He exploded and felt her pause momentarily, then begin to swallow the hot juices he was shooting into her mouth.

The fact that Ben's swollen cock was in her mouth muffled Evelyn's groans of joy when she came, while Ben's were muted by her pulsing vagina.

Ben was delighted to discover that, despite Evelyn's excellent blow-job, his cock was still hard! He pulled it out of her mouth, quickly moved between her legs, and crammed it into her still-convulsing vagina.

"Oh!!!!!" Evelyn groaned. "Yes!!!!! Oh...Ben!!!! Yes!!!!" she cried, her body quaking under his new onslaught.

Ben wasn't sure if he would be able to come again, but hoped he would be able to wring at least one more orgasm out of Evelyn. He pushed himself up on his arms, looked down at her, and was thrilled by the view of her bouncing, bobbing breasts as he pounded his cock into her. Evelyn's pretty face was slack and flushed with lust, her eyes were glazed with passion.

"Ahhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Ohh!!! God!!! I'm...I'm...I'm...coming!!!! Coming!!!!! Ben!!! Oh, Ben!!!!!" Evelyn wailed as unbearably sweet sensations filled her.

Ben felt Evelyn's body go into violent spasms when her orgasm exploded, but he was surprised when, suddenly, she went limp. Concerned, he pulled his cock from her still-fluttering vagina and examined her closely. Her breathing was regular, her face peaceful, a soft smile curved her lips.

"I don't believe it!" he mused as he gazed at the lovely, unconscious woman. "I think she passed out. Damn, I do believe I screwed her unconscious!"

Carefully, he pulled the covers over them, turned out the light, snuggled against Evelyn, then he fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers