Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie stood there getting her breath back as the orcs disappeared. She got ready for another wave. The noise of the crowds shouting and booing still filled the Arena. The announcers' voice came back over the top of it, "Well, we've shown you what a vicious little bitch she is. Now its time to give you what you want. It seems we got another monster making its debut here tonight. Presenting ...The Drogar."

The huge creature materialised. It had a bulbous round body, at least twenty feet high, but was mostly a seething mass of tentacles. It was light grey all over and appeared wet and slimy. The crowd was cheering again.

"What the Fuck...?!" said Bernie, looking up at it. The Drogar slithered its' way toward her. It didn't appear to have any eyes or particular features, just scores of long tentacles. They ranged from the thickness of a garden hose to the thickness of her leg.

Some of the tentacles lashed out at her and she leapt back, out of their range, but the Drogar continued moving toward her. Bernie turned and ran, but she was being driven toward the edge of the platform, and the force-field. The Drogar spread out, and tentacles reached out on either side of Bernie, it was trapping her.

Bernie dodged out of the way of more tentacles that came at her. She wished she still had her sword, then she could just hack away at them. She decided to make a break for the left side and started running.

A tentacle got in her way and she reflexively punched at it. The tentacle wrapped around her arm and yanked her forward off her feet. Bernie kicked out wildly as another tentacle wrapped itself around her left leg.

Bernie was pulled up off the ground by the two tentacles, and soon other tentacles got hold of her other arm and leg and she cried out as she was lifted up, spread-eagled. The crowd was cheering loudly.

Bernie was being held up, displayed to the crowd. She strained against her bonds with all her strength, but she couldn't move. The Drogars' tentacles were too strong. She thrashed her head about in frustration.

The crowd was chanting again, "Fuck her!! ...Fuck her!! ...Fuck her!!...". More slimy tentacles, a couple of inches thick, started slithering over her body, coating it with their slime. They had the texture of slimy skin.

A smaller one slipped in between her breasts and then pulled at the metal bustier. It yanked hard, Bernie squealed at the sharp pain, as it was ripped away from her. There was more loud hooting and whistling from the crowd as her large, bare boobs were exposed.

Another small tentacle slipped its way down into her chainmail briefs and pulled at them. Soon it was ripped away from her body as well. Her legs were spread wide and her little bald pussy was exposed to the excited crowd. Holographic screens around the Arena gave everyone a good view of her naked, spread-out body.

The tentacles continued to rub around her body, and it was soon glistening with their slime. Bernie shuddered as she felt a slimy tentacle rubbing around her groin. It slid along her sensitive pussy. Making her shudder and moan. Other tentacles were rubbing against her breasts and her face.

She looked out at the sea of excited faces. There was a loud roar of noise coming from all around her. Her face went bright red, she had never been so humiliated.

She felt the soft tip of the tentacle probing at her tight vaginal opening. "Aaaagh! No you don't you fuckin' freak!" Bernie cried out, but she couldn't stop it from pushing its' way inside.

The tentacle pushed through the folds and ripped past her hymen and slid in deep. Bernie cried out in pain. It had wedged itself in as far as it could go, then it pulled back. It moved inside her, fucking her. The loud cheering continued around the stadium.

The other tentacle continued rubbing against her face. The tip started probing at her lips, wanting to get into her mouth, but Bernie had her teeth clenched. It started to get more forceful, pushing at her teeth. It was strong.

Bernies' front teeth started to hurt, it was going to break them if it kept this up. She gave in and opened her mouth and the tentacle slid in. It tasted horrible.

The tentacle hit the back of her throat, and fresh tears streamed down her face. It continued forcing its way in deeper, and slid down into her throat. She bit at it, but it was like biting rubber and didn't seem to hurt the Drogar at all. The tentacle moved back and forth in her throat, fucking her like the one in her pussy.

It felt horrible and she thought she was going to choke to death, but every now and then it popped out of her throat and she gasped for air, then it would slip back down.

Then Bernie felt another one probing at her ass-hole. She was filled with dread as it started pushing its way in. Her tight sphincter was painfully stretched open and the tentacle slid up into her rectum. The crowd seemed to get even louder.

It moved about as the squeezing ring hugged the thick shaft tightly. A tentacle coiled around her breasts and tightly squeezed the large fleshy orbs together. Another tentacle moved under her chest and then pushed its' way up between her tits. It started moving back and forth in a thrusting motion, tit-fucking her.

Bernie could see the excited crowd through her teary eyes as the tentacles mercilessly violated her body. "Now that's more like it!" said Commander Kahn "Like your tentacle porn, eh Vince? The crowd seems pretty happy."

"I'm still not real comfortable with this. I don't like revealing my artwork while it's still unfinished."

"It's doing fine. It's what the people want to see."

"Then I think they'll like this..."

Bernie was suspended in the air, getting her pussy, ass and throat fucked by tentacles. The tentacle in her throat pulled back and slipped out of her throat and her mouth. Bernie coughed and spluttered, and then started moaning loudly as the other tentacles banged away in her cunt and ass.

The tentacle that was in her mouth rubbed down along her belly and stopped at her pussy. It started pushing up against the other tentacle that was fucking her. It slid off a few times, but kept going back.

Bernies' vaginal opening stretched even more and it managed to slide up alongside the other tentacle inside her. Bernie screamed loudly as her pussy was obscenely stretched around the two invaders. The two tentacles thrusted alternatively inside her. The friction was almost unbearable. Bernie cried out loudly and that seemed to excite the crowd even more.

The fucking went on and on. Bernie was struggling to breathe as the three tentacles fucked her hard. The show was being broadcast live on HV. Millions of people were watching her get violated all around the planet.

Soon another tentacle was pushing at her already occupied asshole. Bernie didn't think it could possibly fit in there, but it forced its way up. Her lower body was racked with pain as her asshole was stretched impossibly wide as it was forced to accommodate two thick tentacles as well.

Four horrible tentacles were now assaulting Bernies' tender insides. The Pirates all around her were loving the show. The tentacles thrust into her repeatedly and mercilessly.

Eventually, all the intense stimulation was getting to be too much. Bernie was helpless as a feeling of pleasure got stronger and stronger inside her. Soon she cried out and her body writhed as she was rocked with an intense orgasm.

The tentacles just kept fucking her hard as the orgasm subsided. They continued pumping away for a while. They started to pull out of her, one at a time. The exhausted Bernie just hung there, her skin glistening as fluid dripped out from her open pussy and asshole and the crowd continued to cheer loudly.

"Wow, what a hard fucking, for a special little slut." said the announcer. "Clone girls can take a lot more punishment than regular girls. Let's see Bernie take on the big daddy!"

A much larger tentacle moved over to her and wriggled about in front of her. It was as thick as her leg. It slowly moved down and then rubbed against her pussy. Bernies' eyes went wide in terror.

"No!! It'll Fuckin' kill me!!" she screamed out. The crowd cheered on excitedly. Bernie struggled against her bonds, but the Drogar held her securely. Suddenly there was a loud BOOM! above them.

Everyone looked up and there was another loud BOOM! The domed ceiling started to crack and small pieces started to fall down. Another BOOM! and large chunks of the ceiling fell down and bounced off the force field over the Arena and into the crowd, hitting several spectators.

A large portion of the ceiling started collapsing and heavy debris fell down into the stadium. Many of the Pirates were crushed as they ran about in panic. The night sky could be seen through the huge gap, ...and a ship.

"The Van Halen!" cried out Bernie. The sleek ship drifted in through the gap and started shooting white laser blasts at the force field. The firing repeated, and soon the shield started to fail and went down.

The Drogar seemed oblivious to what was happening and was trying to push its massive tentacle into Bernie. Her little cunt was resisting the massive invader, but Bernie didn't know how much longer it could resist.

The Van Halen spun around and its' large cargo bay doors opened. A ten-foot tall, yellow mech jumped out and dropped down to the platform. Jets on its' feet slowed its decent, but it still came down with a loud THUD!

"Get away from her, you son of a Bitch!" said Streek from inside the Mech. The Logan Mech was carrying an enormous shotgun. Streek pointed it at the central mass of the Drogar and fired.

A heavy spray of metal ripped into the Drogar, and black, inky blood oozed out from it. The tentacles released Bernie and she dropped down a few meters, slamming onto the platform.

Tentacles started wrapping around the Mech. Streek pumped the shotgun and loaded another huge slug then fired it into the Drogar, blasting off several tentacles. She pumped it and fired again. The Drogars' tentacles all slumped to the ground, it was dying.

Gunfire pinged off the Mech as Pirate guards came out shooting. Streek spun the Mech around and raised the shotgun at them and fired. A couple of the Pirates were ripped apart, their blood sprayed through the air. Streek pumped and fired again, and dropped another Pirate.

The others took cover behind some fallen debris. Streek lowered her shotgun and raised the Mechs' left arm. There was a FOOMP! as a concussion grenade was launched right at them, then there was a loud BOOM! as pieces of the Pirates were thrown everywhere.

"Is that you Streek?" called out Bernie as she stiffly got up. She was stark naked and covered in slime and sweat, and she hurt all over.

"Yeah, I came to rescue you. What do you expect?!"

"Dude! I didn't expect you to show up in a Mech!"

"It's like a video-game, I'm getting used to the controls. Now go with Mia, I'll cover you."

Mia was rappelling down from the Van Halen on a wire cable. When she got to the platform she called out, "Come on Blondie! Let's move it!"

Bernie ran over to her. The hulking dead body of the Drogar disappeared. Then the huge black form of Xenogon, the Black Terror appeared.

Mia got hold of Bernie and the wire cable started hoisting them up. The black Dragon came up to them, gnashing its razor sharp teeth. A powerful shotgun blast hit it on the side of the head, knocking it back.

It hissed as the Mech ran up to it, firing on it again. "GO! GO! Get out of here!" Streek called out to Mia and Bernie.

The Dragon lowered its' head and spewed out a stream of bright flames at the Mech. Streek tried to move out of the flames, but they enveloped her.

It was getting really hot inside, and sweat poured off her face. Alerts sounded and over-heating Warnings flashed up on the Mechs' display window. Streek lifted the Mechs' arm again and blindly launched a grenade in the Dragons' general direction.

The explosion shocked the Dragon and the stream of flames stopped. Streek raised the large shotgun and shot it in the head again. The shots were like hard knocks to the Dragon, and weren't doing any real damage. Streek ran up closer and swung the large shotgun like a club, smashing the Dragon in the head and making it stagger back.

Xenogon turned and flicked its tail at her, knocking the Mech off its feet and making it crash down into the ground. Laser blasts then started firing down from the Van Halen, striking the Dragon in the back. It roared loudly and dragged its' back legs as it moved Now it looked like it was hurt.

Streek got her Mech standing upright again and ran up to the wounded dragon. It's head lashed forward at her, the mouth clamped around the top of the Mech and it lifted her up. Streek managed to force the shotgun down into its' mouth. Fire raged from the dragons' mouth and engulfed her. She pulled the trigger and the shotgun blast ripped through the Dragons' insides.

The fire stopped, and the Dragons' head slumped down and the Mech crashed down to the ground hard. Streek struggled to dislodge the Mech from the dead dragons' mouth. She got the Mech standing upright again and the corpse of the dragon vanished.

The next thing she knew Xenogon had respawned and was standing in front of her again. "Drakk!" said Streek looking up at it. It roared and spread its huge, bat-like wings. It took off from the ground and flew up toward the Van Halen.

Streek was firing up at it with her shotgun. Thankfully, it looked like Mia and Bernie had made it back inside. The Van Halen shot its' laser cannons at the flying Dragon. The white lines of light lanced about the moving target, but failed to hit it.

Xenogon latched onto the ship and started spewing flames right at the cockpit. Then Bernies' voice came over the comm in Streeks Mech, "Streek, watch out! We're gunna destroy the platform, the holo projectors are housed in it."

"Got ya!" said Streek. The Mech started running for the edge of the platform as the ship launched a couple of missiles down at it. She dove off as huge explosions tore the large, round platform apart. The huge, black, fire-spewing dragon flickered and then vanished.

Streeks' Mech lifted itself up from the ground as fiery debris rained down around her. Right in front of her was a pavilion where Commander Kahn and Vince were looking up at her.

Vince just stood there with his arms spread wide and a big smile on his face, "Beautiful! ...Such raw chaos! this show is ...A MASTERPIECE!!"

"Get down you fool!!" called out Commander Kahn as he took cover. Streek levelled her shotgun at them and fired. Vinces' blood sprayed all over the pavilion as the shot ripped him apart.

Zacs' voice came over the comm, "Streek! Watch Out! Incoming!" Streek quickly turned her Mech around, then it was slammed hard from above.

Another Mech was on top of her. This one was larger, at least half as big again and covered in rounded grey plating. It looked quite advanced. It picked Streeks' Mech up and slammed it down hard into the debris covered floor. Streek screamed out in pain as the strong impact hit her.

The Van Halen shot its' laser cannons at the Mech. The laser blasts were absorbed by an energy shield around it. The enemy Mech picked Streeks' Mech up again and threw her through a pair of large doors that lead out from the main Arena. It sprinted after her as the Van Halen fired on it, but soon it was out of the Van Halens' line of sight.

Streek was dazed from all the hard slamming. Her Mech was on it's back on the floor. She struggled to get it back up again, but the enemy Mech approached and was soon standing over her.

Large vibro-blades extended from its' arms and it raised them high. It slashed them down with great speed, slicing the arms of Streeks' Mech clean off. The blades retracted again and it raised one foot and put it on the torso of the damaged Mech and just stood there on top of it.

A face suddenly showed up on Streeks' display window. It was Skylar, with her youthful face and round glasses. "I've got all the best toys, don't I Lisa?" said the teenage girl smiling.

"Skylar! ...I saw you on HV."

"Yeah, I saw you too. ...You've got an old model there. Gotta keep up with the times. Although these days the times are moving at warp-speed. I knew you'd show up here, the way you asked about the female Anders clone, you care for her, or at least feel some guilt or responsibility. You had to come and rescue her, didn't you?"

Skylar opened up a comm to the Van Halen. "You there in the ship, I suggest you power down. My flagship, the 'Cthulhu', is close by. It's brimming with integrated Alien tech. It's larger, faster and more powerful than yours."

"Not faster!" said Zac "No ship is faster than the Van Halen!"

"Don't try us!"

"Zac, You gotta get out of here now!" said Streek.

"NO!!" came Bernies' loud voice. "We're not leaving without Streek! ...Let go of me you bitch!..." There was some loud thwacking over the comm. "Raaagh!!, I'll die before I leave her behind!"

"If you go out there, you will die! and then you'll be no help to Streek at all!" said Mia.

"Get out of here!" called out Streek again. "It's not all your fault Bernie. I'm sorry. You need to go now!" The Van Halen turned and zoomed out of the devastated Holo-Arena.

Skylar got on the comm again "Captain Payne, pursue the enemy, try to recover the ship. Bring it's crew in alive if possible, but don't be too concerned about their welfare. ...At least I've got you Lisa."

Streek opened up the hatch and climbed out of her smashed up Mech, she was wearing her dark blue jump-suit. She stood on top of the machine and looked up at Skylars' large advanced Mech. "You want me? Why don't you come out here and face me you little Bitch?!"

Skylar laughed, "Earlier, your red-headed friend asked how a little girl got to be leader of the Pirates. I'll tell you this, it's not by being stupid!" Streek cried out as Skylars' Mech grabbed hold of her and lifted her up.

"I should squash you like a bug!" said Skylar, holding her up to the view screen. "You killed my Scrappy. You trashed my daddies' arena. You made me look weak. I hate that! But at least I got to try my Ronin Mech out, it's pretty damn cool isn't it?"

"...I was right about you being a killer. You're practically swimming in blood, aren't you? Did you see a kindred spirit in Scrappy as you murdered him? You've shown that you're the top predator. I think I'll make you my new Scrappy."

"You're not right in the head. Do you know that?" said Streek.

"But there's things about you that I just don't like, so I'm gunna make a better you. Come on Lisa, I'll take you to my Cloning Pod."

The outside of the Mech surged with electrical power. Streek screamed out as intense pain shot through her body and she blacked out.

*********

Streek slowly came round. Now she was in a small room, sitting in a chair with her arms cuffed in front of her. A big male Pirate with an assault rifle in his hands was looking at her.

"You're awake now, eh Bitch? come on, get up" He grabbed her arms and pulled her up, Streek was still a bit groggy and wobbled on her feet. She noticed a collar was around her neck and moved her hands up to touch it.

"Play with it all you want, you're not gunna get it off. That's to make sure you behave yourself. Now come on, I'm taking you to Skylar."

He marched her out of the room and down a corridor. Streek realised she was in a Star Ship. He took her to the bridge, a fairly large room with several consoles and seats and a large display screen up the front. It was certainly built to be a military ship, with a basic, no-frills design.

There were a few Pirates around manning the consoles. The screen showed that they were flying over the moon-lit ocean. Skylar was there in her tight green dress, leaning back on a railing.