Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to really fuck her harder and harder and it still wasn't enough. "Harder, fuck me harder!" she kept on screaming into my ear. So I kept on fucking her harder and harder, slamming down with such force that I didn't know what would break first, her hips, the bed, or the wall that the headboard was banging on. If she had not been so wet when we started we would have both caught on fire long ago. Finally she wrapped her legs around me, shook violently and treated my ears with the sounds of her orgasm. She struggled to catch her breath after she came down. I couldn't believe how I had held off my orgasm or how much heat was coming from our crotches.

"Oh fuck, that was fucking amazing."

"Was? It's still going on."

She smiled and gave my cock a squeeze with her pussy. "That's good news." She pushed me off her and pinned me to the bed. She stood over me and impaled herself on my prick. She sunk all the way down and then bent over and kissed me on the mouth. She smiled at me as she slowly lifted her ass up and down my cock. She slowly gained speed and I grabbed her ass and helped her out. She sat up and was soon hopping up and down on me faster and faster. Again I didn't know what would break first. I watched her have the time of her life with the biggest smile I had ever seen on her face as she fucked me to her heart's content. I watched her breasts bounce up and down in front of me so I grabbed one and gave another squeeze. She gave a squeal.

Her cries were a mixture of glee and pleasure as she continued to bounce up and down. Slowly the cries of pleasure grew stronger and I knew I had her close to her third orgasm. I could tell that she was exhausted but she continued on, refusing to stop. She finally gave out one final scream as she came. I could not hold back any longer and I joined with a scream of my own and filled her insides with my cum. She collapsed on top of me still shaking a bit and I put my arms around her.

"See, I said you would need to be at 100%."

"Fuck, fuck , fuck ,fuck that was great."

"So, do you like the benefits of our friendship?"

"...fuck, fuck, fuck..."

I laughed and just let my hands roam over the woman's body. We each dozed off for a while. I had to leave soon after and it was hard to do so because I felt like fucking her again. I managed to get away. I managed to have one shift with Rosario that week, but neither of us mentioned what had happened, but I noticed her smiling a bit more at me. We had another get together soon after and again Rosario was drunk. I was sitting on the couch with a drink in my hand when Rosario started talking.

"You know I had the best sex of my life last week." Everybody stopped and looked at her. "I trembled it was so good." I looked down and shook my head a little embarrassed that it was going to come out this way."

"Who was it?" asked Jen. Rosario didn't say anything but just looked at me and blew me a kiss. "What? Hey you promised you wouldn't take advantage of her?"

"I didn't."

"Leave him alone, I seduced him the next day when I was sober and good thing too because I would not have been able to fully enjoy it while I was drunk. He fucked me like a... fuck he just fucked me good." I could feel people looking at me but I just had my head in my hands as she continued. "The best three orgasms I ever had and ladies he is proportional and knows how to use it."

"Holy fuck dude, you actually nailed her." I wasn't sure who that was since I didn't want to look up. A few people laughed others came and congratulated me and I noticed a few of the girls looking at me more. Rosario then came over to me and said loud enough for everyone to hear, "So, are you going to take me home again?" I put down my drink for the night and waited a while to sober up.

12