Benny's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger smiled again and now I could tell he'd had a bit too much to drink. "Come on, baby. You're so fuckin' sexy." He stepped close and tried to kiss me.

I'd obviously had too much to drink myself, especially on an empty stomach and after so recently coming out of a coma. "Oh, poor baby. Are you horny?" I made my voice sultry.

"Shit, yeah. You make me hot."

"Let's see what you got, big boy. Let's see that cock."

Roger eagerly pulled out his sizable manhood. It was already stiff and getting harder by the second.

"Stroke it for me. Stroke it, baby." I pulled by dress up to expose my legs and garters. I stopped just short of my crotch. He began jerking off right there, his eyes fixed on my smooth thighs. I turned around and lifted my dress higher so he could see my round, perky ass. I pulled my lacey black panties up my ass crack and heard Roger exclaim, "Oh, yeah!"

I pulled my cock up so it wouldn't be seen and bent over to give Roger a full show. I should have known better. He moved forward and rubbed his cock on my ass cheek. Since I'd started it, I let him for a couple seconds. Then I faced him, leaned against the wall, and put my hand under my dress to make like I was rubbing my pussy.

Poor Roger couldn't take it anymore. He started beating off furiously and then, with a groan, he ejaculated onto the bathroom floor. He stood there, smiling and breathing heavily. I winked and walked out of the bathroom. Halfway back to the table I met two women who were obviously on their way to the ladies' room. I pictured Roger standing in there, holding his flaccid cock, when the women entered. Sure enough, I heard them screaming angrily and Roger scurried out of there, red-faced.

After a while we left the club and went to a quiet restaurant. Even though it was nearly midnight we were all hungry. We were seated at a corner booth and I told the women about Roger. They all got a good laugh. Cheri said, "You see, Lisa? You're completely convincing as a woman."

I just shrugged and we all ate a nice meal. Once we got home, we all were saying our goodbyes. Kimmy said, "Lisa, you really need to stay in character. I mean live as a woman. Not like one. As one. Take your men's clothes and put them away. Eat, sleep, drink, piss, walk, talk, and move as a woman. Wear a nighty or just panties to sleep in. Wear skirts, blouses, women's shorts and slacks. Learn to tuck properly. Can you do this?"

I felt a new surge of excitement. At first I thought this was just for one night, but it was so wildly successful. I wanted to keep doing it. "Yes, I can. I'll do it."

The women thought that was a great idea, too, and promised to help. Kimmy asked, "Can you walk me to my car, Lisa? I want to ask you something."

We walked to her car and she said, "I'd like to check on your progress in a few days. I have a boyfriend, but he'll be out of town next Wednesday. Can you come over? It'll be just us girls and we'll finalize your training."

"Sure. I don't know where you live, though."

"My boyfriend's really rich. I'll send a car for you. Say around six?"

I nodded and she kissed my cheek. Then she got in her little Audi and drove away.

I went inside and told everyone about Kimmy's invitation. Cheri seemed quiet but Marta giggled and said, "Ooh, Lisa has her first lesbian date."

Cheri offered to show me how to remove makeup. "Why don't you get something to sleep in and stay in my room tonight? Kind of like a slumber party."

We went to my bedroom and Cheri picked out a silky, sheer, light blue nightgown and matching panties. I marveled at how much sexy clothing Patina left behind. There must have been more than a thousand dollars worth of wardrobe in that room.

We went to Cheri's bathroom and stripped naked. Then we went to the mirror and she helped me remove my makeup. Even standing next to someone as beautiful and sexy as Cheri, I still felt feminine. I was a few inches taller than her, but due to the coma I was thin and my small breasts stood out nicely. My arms had gotten thinner but still had some muscle tone. My waist curved in and my hips curved out in womanly style. And my face... I couldn't get over how different it looked. It was so feminine and pretty.

I noticed Cheri would look at my titties now and then. I asked, "Do my tits look okay? Do they look natural?"

She reached into the shower and turned on the hot water. "They look fabulous." She reached up and massaged them. "Are they still tender?"

"Yes, there feels like a knot or lump just behind my nipples. I hope that's not a bad thing."

"No, I think it means they're still growing. I remember as a teenager how mine felt like that. Once they stopped growing the pain went away. Just massage them now and then. That'll help."

Cheri stopped massaging and began gently caressing them. "They feel as good as they look."

My cock began to stiffen up. "Let's get in the shower."

We got in and washed each other as we had weeks before, what seemed to me like just a few days. Cheri pressed her body against mine and began to tenderly and passionately kiss me. Her tongue probed in and out and she seductively rubbed her breasts against mine. When our nipples brushed it was sheer heaven. Then Cheri gently began to suck and nibble on my nipples. Electricity shot from my breasts down into my genitals. I wondered if that was what women always felt. Cheri slowly moved down, kissing my tummy, then my hips, then she worked her way behind and tenderly kissed and licked my ass. She parted my cheeks and pressed her tongue into my asshole. It felt so good that I unconsciously bent over to allow her better access. She reached around and slowly stroked my rock hard cock while tonguing my ass.

She stood up, kissed my lips, and whispered in my ear, "Do that to me, now."

I repeated her actions, nibbling on her nipples, kissing her belly and hips. I even planted a long and tender kiss directly on her clitoris. Then I worked around to her ass and kissed it over and over. I centered myself on her perfect, round ass, parted her cheeks, and gently licked her sphincter. She began breathing more heavily, so I tongued it more forcefully, pressing my tongue as far in her ass as I could. I worked it in and out, fucking her ass with my tongue. Then I circled her hole delicately and reached around to caress her tender, quivering pussy.

After a few minutes she pulled me up, wrapped a leg around my waist, and guided my cock into her hot box. I pumped slowly and rhythmically while we kissed, our tongues playing tag. I felt myself getting close. Cheri could sense it, too, and I felt her clamp her pussy muscles tight. We came at the same time, somehow managing not to fall. For a long time we stood there, panting and giggling while semen oozed out of her pussy and onto our thighs.

We dried off and Cheri showed me how to properly blow my hair dry. Then I put on my silk panties and nightgown. We laid on her queen sized bed for a while, making small talk, and then Cheri turned out the light and we went to sleep.

The next morning, Cheri helped me pick out a thin, denim skirt and a blue shirt with spaghetti straps. She helped me apply a little makeup, then I watched her apply some. I put on some tan sandals with low heels and we headed for the dining room. I was still wearing the light blue, silk panties and the smooth material caressed my ass and cock as I walked. I had a hard time not getting an erection, but managed.

As we passed the pool we noticed a couple guys in the front yard. They weren't very close, but were obviously staring at us. Cheri waved so I did, too. They waved and began elbowing each other. Being a guy, I knew what they were saying. Something like, "I'd fuck the shit out of her." Or, "Look at those horny bitches. They want it, bad."

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Just the yard guys. They come every week or two."

Back in the house, Gretchen hugged me and told me I looked great. "Are you going to continue with your job here?" She looked at me questioningly. "I mean, after all you've been through I could hire someone else for a while."

I had never assumed anything different. "Yeah, I can do it." I kept my female voice and found that it was already starting to become second nature. "In fact, I'll check the pool after breakfast."

Later, I went back to my apartment and rummaged around for a bathing suit. I found several, no surprise there, and selected a red bikini because it had a matching sarong. I tried on the bathing suit and the top fit around my chest with no problem. I tied the string around the back of my neck and the bra cupped my breasts nicely. The bottoms fit snugly and looked great on my ass, but my cock bulged in front. I tucked it in and it looked pretty good, but walking was tricky and my Johnson wanted to pop loose. I figured if I was just laying around and didn't get a hard on, tucking would work pretty well. But for moving around the pool, I decided to keep the sarong around my waist. I decided to keep it offset to reveal part of my ass, which I thought was one of my best assets.

I tied the sarong just right, slipped my sandals back on, and went out to the pool. I got the skimmer and ran it around the water. The pool wasn't used much and rarely needed cleaning, but it had been breezy the day before and there were a few small leaves in it. I was almost done when I felt like I was being watched. I looked around and there was one of the yard guys, not fifteen feet away. No doubt he had been standing there ogling for quite a while. "Can I help you?" I wasn't annoyed, he did pretty much what I'd have done.

He grinned. "Yeah, I was wondering if me and my buddy could get something to drink. We ran out of water." The other yard guy was standing further back in the shade of a tree. The first guy had taken his shirt off and had it laying on his neck. He had a decent physique but probably thought he looked better than he did.

"I think we have some lemonade in the house. That sound okay?" As an experiment, I acted as feminine as possible, maybe even a bit like a flirt. I wanted to see how these guys would react.

They both nodded so I sauntered toward the house. I could almost feel their eyes on my ass as I walked. For some reason, this gave me a little thrill, maybe because I knew how sexy I looked. I heard one of them say, not so quietly, "What an ass."

I came back out with two glasses of lemonade, handed them to the guys, and went back to work, bending over now and then just enough for my bikinied ass to peek out of the sarong. They eventually finished their drinks and handed me the glasses. I again shimmied to the house while they stared. When I came out they were back in front, mowing the grass. Feeling flirty, I removed my sarong, got a good tuck, and laid out on a chaise lounge. I put on some dark sunglasses and considered taking my top off but decided that would be going too far. I checked my crotch and it appeared perfectly feminine with no sign of bulging. Pretty soon, the yard guys worked their way around to the side lawn where they would be able to see me.

I grabbed some suntan lotion and slowly rubbed it all over my arms and belly. I had to be careful not to part my legs, but I managed to sit up and caress my smooth legs with lotion. I pretended not to notice the guys watching, but with my eyes hidden behind the dark glasses, I could see them staring unabashedly. After a while I got tired of it and laid back to actually get some sun. Later, I heard their truck start up and they drove away, down the long driveway.

I got up and tied the sarong back on and went inside. Marta was in the kitchen, making lunch. Gretchen was at work, since it was Friday, and Cheri was out running errands.

"Hi, Marta."

She smiled. She had one of those sexy smiles that always made you wonder what she was thinking. "Hi, Lisa. Did you have fun teasing those guys?"

I felt my face flush. "Oh, you saw that? That was just a little experiment."

"Yeah, I was watching. I bet those guys are jacking off somewhere right now. You even made me horny." She smiled that smile again. "Take your sarong off and let me see your ass."

I took it off and wiggled my fanny at her.

"My god. That's one fine ass." She stared at it hungrily.

"For you, I'll show it bare, if you want." I hooked my thumbs into the back of my bikini, ready to pull them down.

Marta nodded eagerly. "Yeah, I want, I want."

I slowly eased my bikini down far enough to reveal my entire crack. Marta moved close and caressed my cheeks with both hands. I said, "You have a really nice ass, too, Marta."

She stepped back. "You think so?" She smiled because she knew it was true. She turned around and pulled her shorts down to show her round bottom. She let her shorts drop to the floor and kicked them off, and removed her halter top. Her nipples were hard and erect. She moved close again, pulled my bikini all the way down, and wrapped her pretty lips around my cock. She sucked it gently and it grew inside her mouth. She worked it over for a minute, then stood and removed my top. Marta was quite a bit shorter than me and my nipples were right at her mouth. She nibbled and licked them for a while, sending waves of pleasure shooting though my genitals.

Marta took my hand and led me to the couch. She lay back and spread her legs. She stared at my cock for a moment while caressing her pussy. "Stroke yourself. Let's masturbate together."

I untied the sarong and began slowly jerking my throbbing cock. Marta rubbed her clit in a circular motion with one hand while squeezing her breasts with the other. She pulled on her nipples so hard I was sure it had to hurt, but she was moaning in pleasure. After a while she thrust two fingers inside her vagina and started vigorously pumping herself. Her hips gyrated seductively and she began to breath heavily.

Between moans of ecstasy she managed to say, "Come on me. Shoot your wad on me." All the while her eyes were fixed on my rock hard cock.

I stroked faster and faster until I came, and shot hot jizz all over Marta's tits and face. That really got her going and she came hard, her hips thrusting convulsively. She lay there smiling and sweating as she ran her fingers over the warm semen on her chest. I caught my breath, kissed her lips, and got dressed in my bikini and sarong.

Wednesday came and I got a call from Kimmy at around five o'clock. I was sure she was going to cancel our date, but she just wanted to tell me to wear something sexy. I asked Cheri to help me pick something out, so she came over and after going through several outfits, we decided on a red wrap dress and matching pumps. I decided not to wear a bra, but put on some lacey white panties. I'd gotten some sun on my legs so went without pantyhose or stockings. I'd gotten my ears pierced Monday, so Cheri let me borrow some earrings with diamonds that hung down on a delicate, silver chains. She helped me with my hair and makeup, too. As she applied my eyeliner, she asked, "So, what are you guys going to do tonight?"

I shrugged lightly. "I'm not really sure. Kimmy said it was a final test or something. I hope she doesn't want to pick up guys or anything like that."

There was the sound of a horn outside and I figured my ride was there. Cheri put dark red lipstick on my lips and said, "There, all done. You look great."

I gave her a peck on the cheek and went out to the car. It was a huge, older Cadillac. A middle aged black man was behind the wheel. When he saw me coming he got out and opened the door for me. "Miss Roberts?"

"Yes, that's me."

He nodded, got back in, and drove me to Kimmy's house. It was only about a fifteen minute drive. Her house was actually a mansion and it was beautiful. I got out and a butler opened the door for me. He led me to the back of the house, excused himself, and disappeared.

I found myself in a huge dining room. There was an ornate table in the middle with only two chairs set at it. They were directly across from each other and there was a fancy place setting at each. A beautiful candelabra shone brightly with several candles burning on the table. After a few seconds I heard footsteps and Kimmy came walking in. She was a vision of loveliness. She wore a traditional oriental dress, although much shorter than tradition called for. Her black hair was upswept and held in place by a long needle. Her shapely legs were covered with the sheerest silk hose and she wore lovely high heeled shoes that matched her red dress.

"Hello, Lisa. I'm so glad you're here. Please, have a seat."

I chose a seat and Lisa sat across from me. There was a chilled bottle of champagne and she poured us each a glass. A maid came out, served lightly grilled chicken in apricot sauce and broccoli sprouts, and quietly left the room. We ate and chatted. Kimmy was a clever conversationalist and kept our glasses full of champagne. After our meal, a delicate cheesecake was served for dessert. Kimmy had another bottle of champagne brought out, and then excused the maid. "That will be all, Nancy. Thank you."

We moved into a den where there was an actual fire burning in a magnificent fireplace. A soft rug was on the floor in front of the fire. Kimmy carried the bottle of champagne over and had me sit with her on the rug. She filled our glasses and said, "I noticed how you sat. Very ladylike. I'm impressed."

I noticed that she sat with her legs together and off to one side. Her dress was so short, though, that even in the lowered light I could easily see her garters and even caught a glimpse of her dark panties. She literally oozed sexuality and soon I could feel my cock tingling. I fought the temptation and managed to keep it from hardening. Sitting the way I was allowed my dress to blouse open slightly and I noticed Kimmy trying to catch a glimpse of my left breast. When she wasn't looking I adjust my dress open further, giving her a peek at my erect little nipple.

We finished off the second bottle of champagne and I was about as near to being drunk as I ever had been. I was never much of a drinker. Kimmy leaned close and tenderly kissed my neck, then brushed her lips across my ear and cheek. I felt her soft, warm hand slide inside my dress and gently fondle my nearly exposed breast. She whispered, "Follow me."

We stood and she led me up a broad staircase, down a hallway and to a magnificently carved, wooden door. She pushed it open and said, "This is my bedroom." I followed her inside.

Next to the bed was a bottle of champagne on ice. She expertly popped the cork, filled a glass, and handed it to me. She filled one for herself and took a sip. We sat on the bed and chatted some more. Half the bottle of champagne was gone by this time and we both got the giggles over some silly little thing.

Next thing I knew Kimmy was on top of me with her tongue probing the inside of my mouth. She suddenly got up and had me slide near the end of the bed. She pulled my dress down to expose my breasts, then lifted it and pulled my panties off. She had me prop my heels on the edge of the bed and sucked my hard shaft for a moment. I put a pillow behind my head and watched as she slowly undressed. She removed her sheer black bra and tossed it aside. Her tits were not large, but firm and round with small, dark areolas. I could see that she had a black garter belt on, but her lower parts were hidden behind the edge of the bed. She bent over and removed black panties, but left her garter, stockings and high heels on. The room was tilting around and I was horny as hell.

Kimmy reached over, opened a night stand drawer, and took out a small tube of lubricant. She rubbed a generous amount into her hands then all over my aching cock. "Are you ready for your final test?" I nodded so she continued, "Do you want to be fucked as a woman? Do you want me to fuck you?"