Best Birthday Ever...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That bitch... We were supposed to do this together." Natalie complained, her hands working up and down against my cock. "Oh well." Looking down at my cock, her eyebrows arched slowly. "That where she got to?" Natalie asked, her lips coming down and pressing at the lipstick mark Emilia had left on me.

"Yeah, that was as deep as she got." I answered, looking down at her.

Natalie offered me a casual smirk before opening her mouth and then pushing her lips all the way down. Sliding my cock right inside of her mouth and not stopping until she had breezed past the lipstick mark and she had her own nose nestled in my pubic hair. While she was working on sucking my cock, I could feel my cock throbbing and I had little doubt that Natalie had been practicing. Slowly pulling her lips back, Natalie's eyes opened and she was looking up at me with a dirty, flirty smirk on her face. Slowly pushing her lips right back down on me, I couldn't even see the lipstick mark that Emilia had left on my cock any more as she sucked up and down on me. Her fingers were firmly implanted on the insides of my thighs, her nails leaving little crescent marks on the insides of my skin as she bobbed her head on me.

Moaning wildly, I ran my hands through her blonde hair and kept her hair out of her face as she sucked on me. Her bright blues opened up and she looked up at me while I had a handful of her blonde hair. Slowly pulling her lips up off of my cock, Natalie opened her mouth and ran her tongue over my cock while smiling up at me.

"If you're going to pull my hair, at least make sure you can ram your cock in my mouth."

"You want me to..."

"Fuck my face? Yes, I do." Natalie said with a dirty smirk, slipping my hand from her hair and standing up, walking over to the bed and getting up onto her hands and knees. Her eyes watched as I got up and kicked away my pants and underwear, walking over to where Natalie was perched on the edge of the bed, I made my way over to the Tyrell actress and as I walked, the spit on my cock threatened to drop off, long strands of saliva were fastened to my cock. Natalie reached over with a free hand, working on steadying my cock while I stood before her face. Sliding my hands through her hair, I worked my hips forward and my cock slowly slipped between her lips. Holding her hair, I worked my hips backwards so that just the tip was left in her mouth, and then I worked myself forward, the same tip working on bumping against her throat and making her gag. Looking down at her, I saw she was determined, and using that last thrust, I pulled my hips back and then pushed them right back forward again, pushing my cock in and out of her mouth.

Seeing she was focused on it, I started to slide my hips backwards and forward, pushing my cock backwards and forwards, the spit slick dick was disappearing inside her mouth with ease. Natalie wriggled from side to side as she blinked several times, tears threatening to fall down her cheeks as she rolled her hips around.

Keeping her palms flat on the bed, I could feel the back of the woman's throat press against my cock, giving it some resistance but with a simple push, my cock slipped past the barrier and soon, my entire length was slipping in and out of her mouth and her throat. Keeping a handful of her hair, I rocked my hips backwards and forwards, feeding my dick inside of her mouth and her throats which only made Natalie moan more. Her hand came up off of the mattress and she reached between her legs, slipping a finger inside of herself as I continued to fuck her face. I could smell Natalie's arousal and every single push of my hips forward seemed to only encourage more of the dampness that was no doubt forming between Natalie's legs. Starting to increase the pace, to the point where I was effectively using the beautiful woman's mouth as a vagina, I could feel my own orgasm creeping up with every single time my balls slapped against her chin. Saliva was pooling out of her mouth and down her chin and every time my cock slipped inside of her mouth and throat, it provoked a loud, lewd mixture of coughing and gagging. Pulling my cock out so that just my tip was left inside of her mouth, I watched the long strand of spit form from her lips to my dick's tip as she sucked up some much needed air.

"Have fun?" Emilia asked, prompting us both to look over to her. She was standing in the doorway to the bathroom, the door open slightly and making her cast an almost eerie shadow. Standing in a not so lacy but just as enticing set, Emilia was wearing a bright red set of a bra and a thong, no stockings like Natalie though. Walking over to us, she got on her knees next to the bed and ran her tongue over the head of my cock, scooping up some of Natalie's spit. "Two presents to unwrap now! Aren't you lucky?" She said, a teasing lick over my cock's head. She didn't give me much of a chance to respond though, her mouth was open and she was going right back to sliding her lips up and down on my cock. Natalie wiped under her eyes, cleaning her skin on the salty tears before she slipped off of the bed and moved down next to her costar. Wrapping her arm around Emilia's shoulders, Natalie slipped her head in between my legs and placed one of my balls into her mouth. Sucking on it while Emilia sucked on my cock, I could feel both of their tongues working on my skin and making my own body feel like jelly. The two women's hands came up and slowly guided me down so that I was sat on the edge of the bed while they both sucked on me.

Emilia lifted her lips up off of my cock and moved them onto the side of my length, prompting Natalie to let my ball fall from her mouth and she came up to attach the other side. Her lips pressing with Emilia's and their tongues touching each other's as they both moved up and down on my rock hard cock. As they double worked on me, I felt another tremor inside of me and a hot bubble of precum left my length. The girls each ran their tongue over my head, their voices moaning around my cock as they licked my precum up. As Natalie's tongue ran around me clockwise and Emilia went anti clockwise, I couldn't hold it in any more. My orgasm took over and I started to cum. Emilia was the first to get it though, closing her mouth over my head as I fired rope after hot rope into her hungry, waiting mouth. While I came, Natalie was quick to place my balls back into her mouth, sucking on them both hungrily as I emptied them into Emilia's mouth.

As soon as I stopped cumming, I fell back down to the edge of the bed and watched as Emilia slowly pulled her mouth up off of my cock and showed me the creamy white mess that had pooled on her tongue. She then nudged Natalie who came up off of my balls and the two women got into a passionate embrace. I could see their mouths opening and their tongues were running over each other's, sharing my load with a hot kiss. Sitting back and watching them go at it, I could only groan in pleasure as they eagerly ran their tongues over each other's until my cum was nothing and they had shared my load completely.

With my dick soft now after the stellar double blowjob from the two women, I knew I was going to need to take some time to catch my breath again and come back down to Earth. Looking at the women who were kneeling down now in front of me, their arms wrapped around each others bodies all while they looked at each other and then kissed each other again before turning to look at me. Natalie's mouth came up to Emilia's ear and she whispered something before gently nibbling on Emelia's ear. The Star Wars Story actress giggled and nodded her head, turning to face the woman who played the scheming Margaery Tyrell. The two shared another hot kiss before Emilia pushed Natalie onto her back. The brunette woman turned to face me to let me know just what the game plan was.

"So, while you recover, me and Natalie here are going to pretty much eat each other out. You can watch too." She said simply. Natalie bit down on her index finger and nodded her head, looking at me and then over to Emilia who was happy to follow up on what she had just said. Natalie elegantly spread her legs and let Emilia go to work on her costar. With the blonde flat on her back and her legs spread, the brunette moved up on her hands and knees and crawled forward. Emilia's hands ran along the stocking covered legs of Natalie before she moved the flats of her hands up to the hot insides of Natalie's thighs before she reached up with a probing right index finger and slowly curled her finger inside of the fabric and tugged the underwear to one side.

"Look at that..." I said, moving to the side so I got a better view of what was going on in the middle of this large, comfy bed.

"Good enough to eat right?" Emilia said, looking over her shoulder at me as we both inspected Natalie's dripping wet pussy. Before I even had a chance to answer, Emilia pushed her index finger inside of Natalie Dormer.

Biting her lip, Natalie purred and whined in pleasure as her actress co star began to pump her finger in and out of her wet slit. Watching Natalie's body as Emilia slowly fingered her was incredible to me, the way the blonde woman's body writhed from side to side and her incredible eyes went ever so slightly wider all while the brunette continued to slide her finger in and out in a long and slow stroking manner. Emilia's other hand was on the inside of Natalie's thighs, keeping them spread and making sure to fully display the blonde woman's pussy to both of us.

"You really do look incredible." Emilia answered, looking up at Natalie and then back down to the pussy in front of her. Leaning down and essentially presenting her own pussy to me, the brunette moved her face forward and gave the puffy looking lips a long, slow lick from the bottom up to the top of the opening, making sure to avoid to the clit but also making sure to get every little bit of those delicious looking folds in front of us both. Moving up on my knees, I moved a little bit closer and watched Emilia push her tongue up against Natalie's slit.

As soon as Emilia's tongue hit her slit, Natalie's back arched up off of the bed and she seemed to cry out for more. As Emilia went back to licking at the delicious honeypot in front of her, I moved a little closer to the two women who were busy wrapped up in each other and I took a chance to reach over and place my hand on Natalie's chest, squeezing her breast as Emilia continued to lick against her. Natalie purred in pleasure and her hand came up to lay on top of mine on her breast as the brunette between her legs continued to make tasty sounding noises from the other side of the bed. Looking down at Emilia, her big, brown eyes were looking up at us both as she curled her hands around the outside of Natalie's legs and held them apart as she continued to eat her.

Emilia continued to rub her tongue against Natalie's folds and while my hand was on the blonde's breast, my free hand came down and ran through Emilia's luscious brown hair. Emilia looked up at me and then over at Natalie, her face was definitely stretched into a smile as she pushed her tongue out flat and moved the entire width of her tongue against the bottom of Natalie's pussy and then all the way up to the top of the blonde's pussy, this time her entire tongue moved over the entirety of Natalie's pussy, covering every little bit and when her tongue hit Natalie's clit, the blonde let out a hard whine and her body jolted again as her hard little love button was stimulated.

The constant moans that were spilling out of her co-star's mouth was enough to let Emilia know what she was doing right. Despite the three of us being in bed, the brunette and myself included, knew there was little to no chance that Natalie could have been fast asleep. Watching the two women go hard at it with each other was something beyond my wildest fantasies and I thought my life had gotten pretty good with the shared blowjob at the start of the evening, watching the girl on girl action now? That was something even wilder. My hand squeezed at Natalie's breast again as Emelia went right back to lapping and licking against the hard love button of Natalie's clit and making the blonde woman start to shake in the bed.

With her long, stocking clad legs spread, Natalie was biting down hard on her bottom lip all while the combination of my own and Emilia's hands ran all over her skin. The two of us, me and Emilia, worked hard on the blonde as she had her pussy licked clean. Natalie managed to wrestle her bra off of her chest and threw it to the side of the bed, offering me a real, in depth look at her bare breast. I had seen the show of course and I had seen her bare breasts in various other projects but seeing them in the flesh and actually being able to touch them? It was like Christmas morning and I had a Playstation 2 shaped box in my hands. Placing my hands back on Natalie's chest, my fingers coming up to toy with her nipples almost instantly, I looked down and was treated to the live sex show as Emilia focused on pleasuring Natalie's entrance.

As Emilia weaved her tongue over Natalie's folds, the blonde headed actress could only moan in pleasure at just how wet her co star had made her. Natalie managed to lift her head up and look down her body, I wondered if there was any chance that the blonde could even see the brunette as she had her face buried between Natalie's legs. Slipping her tongue over Natalie's folds, Emilia opened her mouth up and pressed her mouth down around Natalie's wet pussy lips, sucking up and down on them as the brunette worked her head up and down, teasing every little bit of Natalie's dripping wet folds.

The soft fabric of the mattress beneath the three of us was starting to press into my knees but the soft ache of the mattress was nothing compared to the sheer bliss that must have been running through the veins of Natalie Dormer while Emilia continued to lick against Natalie's dripping wet folds. Emilia's tongue flicked over Natalie's clit, the tip of her tongue stimulating the hard button, running over the clit in a steady flow of teasing licks and only making the blonde cry out and claw at the sheets. Her head dropped down and bit into the sheets as Emilia continued to tease and stimulate her hard clit.

As Emilia's lips wrapped themselves around Natalie's clit, the brunette actress pushed her index finger inside of Natalie's pussy walls, being able to slide it in almost to the bottom knuckle right away. Looking down, I could see Emilia begin to start sucking on Natalie's clit, watching Emilia gently bite down against the hard button and started to push her finger in and out of Natalie faster and faster. Fucking her with her finger, Emilia looked up at Natalie as the woman who was flat in the bed and her whole body started to react to what was happening between her legs. I could almost hear her folds getting wetter and wetter as she writhed in place. With her free hand, Emilia reached up and grabbed onto Natalie's other breast.

With both my own hand and Emilia's hand on her chest, squeezing the two amazing breasts together and the both of us playing on her nipples, I could hear Natalie starting to whine more and more. Looking down at the blonde, I wondered just how long it was going to be before she exploded all over the sheets. Natalie's fingers dug into the sheets of the bed before she offered them a series of hard open palmed slaps. Looking down at Emilia, the brunette seemed to have a big smile on her face thought it was difficult to tell with most of her face being obscured by Natalie's groin. Emilia's tongue was working over her clit, and the finger that was inside of Natalie started to go faster and faster. It seemed obvious that the two of us knew what was coming and we both wanted to see the blonde cum hard and fast in the bed.

Natalie's mouth was wide open as she was simply panting in pleasure as Emilia pleasured her so expertly. The blonde started to rock herself backwards and forwards, feeding Emilia's finger fast and deep into her own pussy. The woman started to whine as those hot walls that Emilia was fingering started to squeeze the invading finger tighter and tighter as Natalie bit down on her bottom lip as if to offer herself one final obstruction but it was too late. Her eyes shot open and she seemed to pause before she let out a cry of pleasure as she started to cum. Her pussy pulsed and exploded all over Emilia's finger and tongue as she was doubly stimulated. Watching the action, my hand moved from Natalie's breast and settled by my side as Emilia's tongue brushed up from the blonde's hard clit to just those hot walls, licking all over them as the blonde exploded.

Making sure to not miss a drop of the Tyrell woman's juices as she came, Emilia ran her tongue all over those hot folds while she continued to push her finger in and out. Adding a second finger, Emilia pressed them both together and changed the angle of penetration to scrape the tips of her fingers against the top of Natalie's pussy. Slowly, the brunette actress pulled her tongue out of Natalie's folds and Emilia cooed in pleasure before lightly kissing Natalie's stomach that must have been fluttering with butterflies.

"You taste good Natalie!" Emilia said with a grin, flopping on the bed on top of the woman who was flat on her back with her legs seemingly stuck in a spread position.

While the two women shared a quick embrace, Natalie was the first to notice that I was hard again. Her tongue came out and she ran it against Emilia's cheek before she nodded down towards me.

"Looks like somebody's ready for more."

The brunette lifted her head up off of Natalie and looked down at me with a wicked grin on her face. Her hands gave Natalie's chest an ample squeeze before the blonde moved down to the bottom of the bed and spread her legs.

"Come on, come and give it to me!" Natalie said with a grin. I looked over at Emilia who nodded her head and moved her body forward so she could throw her leg over Natalie's face and mount it as I moved myself between Natalie's legs. Placing my hands on the outside of the blonde's stocking clad legs I kept her legs apart and rubbed the head of my dick against Natalie's slick folds. Rubbing the head of my dick against her slick opening, I had to grin at just how wet the blonde was after being eaten out and I knew that there was going to be little to no obstruction for me to just slide my dick right inside of her. As soon as I pushed the head of my cock inside of her, Natalie's legs worked just as fast and she had quickly wrapped them around me and pulled me in tight to her.

Both me and Natalie let out a grunt as my balls hit against the curve of her ass, my hands slid down to stroke against the fabric along her thighs as I started to pull my hips back and then push them forward again. Natalie's walls were squeezing me tightly already and as I pushed myself in and out of her, I looked up and could see my fellow guest of Natalie's body, Emilia Clarke, staring right at me and running her tongue along her lips as if she wanted to cleanse her skin of Natalie's cum. When she blew me a kiss, I knew exactly what she wanted though and leaned forward, Emilia's hands came up and steadied herself on my shoulders. Her fingers had a hold of my skin as I started to fuck her blonde co star with an easy rhythm. The two of us were face to face as she pulled me in for a kiss, the taste of Natalie's pussy on her lips was enough for me to keep pushing inside of Natalie but with the added incentive, I started to fuck the Tyrell actress just a little bit harder.

Both me and Emilia could hear Natalie moaning underneath the brunette but neither of us cared as I started to really push my dick inside of the blonde, sliding myself backwards and forwards. My balls started to clap against Natalie's ass and each push made the brunette moan in pleasure. She reached down and unclipped her own bra, tossing it to the side so that her magnificent chest was on display for me. Taking a hand up off of Natalie's leg, I cupped and squeezed her bare breast before leaning in and sinking my teeth down around her hard nipple. Sucking on each of the hard nubs, I made sure to lather both of them in my warm, wet spit all while my hips bumped backwards and forwards, in and out of Natalie's dripping wet pussy.