Best Friends

Story Info
Two best friends finally submit to their desires.
962 words
3.1
54.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been best friends with Rosa for some time now. She is a beautiful red head with an hour glass figure and a nice size pair of titties if I do say so myself. We always hang out together and can talk for hours at a time on the phone about anything and everything. We have never taken our friendship to the next level not over a lack of trying on my part. She was afraid of "ruining the relationship."

I have always been there for Rosa whenever she suffered a break up with a boy or was just being used and abused by men. Rosa is such a beautiful girl but has a very low self esteem so she usually "allows" herself to be completely dominated and manipulated by men.

One night not too long ago something happened that completely blew me away both figuratively and literally. It was well after midnight when I awoke to someone knocking on my door. It was my sweet Rosa and she seemed terribly upset and distraught. I sat her down on my couch and gave her something to drink.

She immediately went into detail about her disastrous date with this guy Chad. They had gone out to a club and had a few drinks. They started making out hot and heavy on the dance floor and Chad decided a change of venue was in order. They headed out for the parking lot and got in the back seat of his automobile.

Chad didn't waste time with he wanted to get right to business. He pulled off her top and clawed off her bra he roughly manhandled her boobs and ripped off her panties. He pulled his huge ten inch dick and placed at the entrance of her vagina but she was afraid because she had never been with anyone so big before.

He told her not to worry and slammed it all the way home and she shrieked out in pain. He started pumping his huge hard cock into her overstretched cunt furiously. She told him to stop but he was to far gone to care. He forcefully held on to her big tits with a vice like grip. He kept slamming into her until he howled like a wild animal and emptied a huge load of jism into her cunt and spilling over her thighs and onto the seat. He told her she was a great fuck and that he would take her home if she wanted. She asked to be brought to my place.

She was crying on my shoulder and I held her close to me offering her comfort and support. She laid her head on my lap as I rubbed her back gently much to her delight. "Why can't I find a guy like you Nelson? Someone who is sweet, kind and caring.?" I assured that in time her "Prince Charming" would come along. "Thank you for the back rub hun? It feels really good?" She purred like a kitten as I continued my little friendly back rub. I worked my way down her back onto her tight ass and just rested it there. "Don't stop," was her only reply.

I started rubbing her sweet ass and she loved it. She started rubbing my cock through my pants and I started to get hard. One good turn deserves another so I reached up under her mini skirt and started rubbing her pussy. The time had now come. I got up and sat her back down on the couch and took her sweet erect nipples into my mouth and gently caressed her magnificent breasts. I kissed and licked her belly and worked my way down to her toes and took her big toe into my mouth and licked sucked and she giggled and told me that it tickled.

I kissed my way up her beautiful long legs on my way to her treasure trove. I licked and sucked on her sweet juicy pussy. I nibbled on her clit a little and that drove her wild. I kissed her sweet pussy lips and jabbed my tongue as deep in her cunt as I could. She was squirming and moving all around lost in her own desire. I was devouring her lovely cunt and I couldn't get enough of it and I am sure she felt quite the same at that moment.

She placed her hands at the back of my head and pressed my face into her sex. "Make fucking cum!!!" She need say no more. I gave her love button one last lick and suck and she screamed as she released of flood of her pussy juice into my mouth and down my throat. I sat next to her on the couch and we kissed and held each other for awhile. "I'm sorry that I'm too sore to let to let you fuck me but I still want you to get off."

She kissed me sweetly on the lips and got on her knees in front of me. She stroked my stiff hard cock as she licked and sucked on the head of my penis. She was driving me wild. She licked up and down my shaft and licked and sucked on my balls. I was moaning and groaning with the pleasure that my sweet Rosa was bestowing upon me. She sucked the entire length of my cock in her warm sweet mouth and sucked to her heart's content. She bobbed her head up and down my dick like a happy little girl until I could finally take no more and I came with a loud cry into her mouth and down her throat. "That was delicious sweetie. We should do this more often." I could only nod in agreement.