Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara never knew she could get so wet. The delicious friction of their coupling enhanced her natural lubrication even more and every time he made a backward motion, her juices dripped out moistening her pink, little asshole.

Still exploring his mouth with hers, Zara started to make upward thrusts of her hips, rising to meet his downward ones. Amir groaned loudly and attacked her mouth even more voraciously, alternately nipping and sucking her tongue and lips.

Zara again broke the kiss to look down between them fascinated by the erotic visual of their physical connection. It was all she needed to push her over the edge for the second time and she came just as hard as before, her entire body tingling and a sharp scream leaving her lips. Panting and fleetingly distracted, Amir pulled himself out of her though he still tried to devour her with his eyes. Grinning naughtily at him, Zara flipped over on to her stomach offering her huge ass to him, then raised slightly on her knees getting into doggy position. From his viewpoint, Amir got an eyeful of not only her dripping cunt and asshole but through her legs he could see her breasts full and heavy hanging down with their nipples brushing the bedclothes.

Zara wiggled her ass invitingly and spread her legs even wider. Amir could hold back no more and plunged his cock back into her. It was a depth of penetration he didn't know was achievable and yet again his breath caught in his throat as he thoroughly fucked her from behind. Grabbing her hips firmly, he dedicated his all to the task at hand banging her so hard that her ass jiggled wildly and her tits flew in all directions. Zara bucked with the direct G-Spot stimulation and ground her ass into him hard so that his balls slapped her clit with each stroke. The sudden assault sent a thrill through her and she reached between her legs and started to finger herself vigorously.

"No, let me," Amir said sexily. Releasing one ass cheek, he reached around and wasted no time in coordinating his finger manipulations with his thrusting, while his other hand squeezed mercilessly on her ass.

"Oh, shit! Fuck me, oh, Fuck me!!" Zara screamed in passion.

And he did just that. Intensifying his strokes even more, he fucked her as he had always imagined doing. Amir never knew such arousal existed. He felt like they were connected by more than just their genitalia. He never thought he would be able to feel so close to anyone in his life. Why had he waited so long? This was good.....so good...too good.

"Aah!" he gasped. "I'm cumming; I'm cumming so hard!"

He felt his balls tighten and the most exquisite pleasure rush over his entire body centered at his groin. Zara pulled herself off his rod and quickly whipped around positioning herself so that her mouth was wide open just at the tip of his cock. Sticking out her tongue and looking up seductively at him, she waited for the deluge.

Amir was no longer capable of coherent thought by this point and the sight of Zara poised to drink his cum like a porn star was too much. Groaning loudly, he just managed to grasp his shaft to steady it when the first spurt of hot cum flew out, catching her on the chin. Zara ducked her head a little and rope and after rope of steamy cum landed directly into her mouth, overflowing over her lips and on to her cheeks as her mouth was filled to capacity with his seed. Spent, Amir could not move and stayed in the same position trying to catch his breath and return to normal.

Zara quickly swallowed the load in her mouth then took his quivering member into her mouth, sucking the tip gently until every last drop of cum had been devoured. Using her finger, she wiped her cum splashed face then licked it dry. Finally, Amir was able to roll on to his back on the bed and Zara moved over to lie beside him, both of them panting loudly and glistening with sweat, the smell of sex strong in the air.

"Oh my God! That was astounding!" she said, turning slightly to look at him.

"Astounding is not the word," he replied, then moved over to engage her in another kiss.

They lay there for a long while, spooning contentedly, basking in the afterglow of an incredible sex session while their breathing and heart rates returned to normal, kissing occasionally and grinning from ear to ear.

"I have an idea'" said Zara eventually. "Let's go shower together."

Giggling like teenagers and still buck-naked, the got off the bed and scampered across the hard wood floor to the ensuite bathroom. The large shower with its double showerheads looked very inviting to them both after the steamy coupling they had. Zara leaned into the stall, turning the water on, allowing Amir to admire her lean toned legs and back and her apple shaped ass. As he looked closely, he could see his finger marks still evident on her ass. As she adjusted the temperature of the water, Amir stood back and ogled the beautiful woman he had just made love to. As her legs parted slightly, he could just make out her inner thighs slick with cum and sweat and again, the tight, pink pucker of her anus. Unbelievably, he felt a fresh stirring in his groin and his shaft started to reawaken at the vision before him. God, he wanted to fuck that ass!

"What?" Zara asked, chuckling. Amir had been so lost in desire that he hadn't noticed her turn back to him.

"You are so fucking sexy'" he replied. "Look what your hot fucking body is doing to me again."

"Hmm.. well let's see what you stiff cock can do to me the second time around, shall we?" Zara said advancing toward him quickly. " Now kiss me like you want to fuck me!"

The combination of passion and all the unfamiliar, raunchy language made this kiss frenzied and brutal. Their tongues intertwined recklessly, their teeth clashed together and lips were bruised. Both grunting, they sucked at each other hard as if they could not get enough. Zara pressed her full body up against Amir tightly, thrusting her cunt toward him. Hands roaming freely, they both moaned loudly as Zara finally grabbed his ass tight, pulling him into her. She could feel his shaft on her belly gradually hardening until it was poking her so hard she barely breathe.

Walking forward, she forced to move backward until the back of his knees hit the daybed that was up against the wall of the bathroom and he sat down suddenly, his hard on pointing straight up from his lap.

"Quick...I need to feel your fucking huge cock fill me up," she whispered urgently.

Amir forcefully pulled her to him and she straddled him quickly, planting her feet flat on the floor. She quickly grabbed his rod and positioned it between her pussy lips then lowered her body, impaling herself on the full length of his manhood in one swift motion.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" said Amir lustily, as her body weight brought her cervix banging into his cock head.

Zara made the most of the cowgirl position, grinding down hard and rotating her hips so she was touched in all the right spots. Totally in charge of this round, she locked lips with him again and wrapping her arms around his strong back, used her legs to piston herself up and down the mighty shaft. Faster and faster she went while Amir sat barely moving, completely at her mercy. The raucous action was so hot that after a while they could no longer even hold their kiss and they just gripped each other fully in the moment of the most primal of urges.

Digging her fingernails into his back, Zara came yet again clenching hard on his member. Amir reveled in the vice like grip she had on his penis which was soon awash with her cum. Fluid leaked out of her at a furious rate and his balls were soon soaked also. By now, loud shrieks and groans were the only noises in the room besides the slapping of flesh on flesh. Zara's hot, tight cunt was filled up as she pumped up and down abandoning all decorum and playing with her breasts and clit alternately.

Intensely turned on, Amir got a hold of her ass with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide apart. Looking over her shoulder he noticed for the first time, a mirror behind her. He now had a scorching visual of her riding him like a pony. To his surprise, the violent way he had grabbed her ass had caused her asshole to open wide, totally relaxed into a dark "O". The need to fuck her up the ass overcame him again and he felt the now familiar tingling rushing to his balls.

Taking charge, he held her tightly around the waist so she wouldn't fall as he stood up. Startled, Zara clung to him, still stuck on his penis.

"Got any lube?" he asked.

"Lube? Why? Oh.... you want to fuck my tight, little ass, huh?" she answered, catching on fast.

Wriggling out of his grip and feeling his cock leave her body with a low pop and a rush of her cum, she stepped over to the sink and reached in to the medicine cabinet above it. She extracted a small bottle of KY gel and rapidly squeezed some into her palm. Reaching for his rod, she made light work of lubing him up fully.

"Now me," she said handing him the bottle, then bending over the sink offering her ass to him.

He squeezed a few drops on to her upturned anus and rubbed it in with his middle finger. Stroking it gently, Zara moaned as his finger paused then plunged effortlessly into her chasm up to the second knuckle. Zara gripped the sink for support as her knees weakened with desire. Turning her ass up as far as she could, she felt him spread her cheeks again.

Amir wasted no time and, holding his penis aimed it toward the gaping hole. Almost drooling now with expectation, he advanced the head into her, bearing firmly down until it popped in.

Zara yelped with pain mixed with pleasure and he stopped for her to get accustomed to him.

"You okay?" He asked.

" Yeah..go ahead.. quick.....fuck my ass!"

Zara started to finger her clit roughly as she spoke. Amir rammed hard into her without further ado and experienced the tightest sensation ever. Her cunt was tight but her ass was so delightfully snug as he buried himself up to the hilt in her, that he knew he would not last long in this position. The feeling was intense and he could not believe he was fucking his best friend's ass. Zara bent over the sink more, relishing the different stimulus of anal sex as he pounded her from behind. Loud gasps and screams came from both of them as they both again neared their peaks. Lost in the moment, Zara suddenly screamed and came again just a split second before Amir emptied his second load deep into her bowels. She felt the hot cum spurt into her over and over until, exhausted, they both collapsed on the floor gasping for air.

Amir wrapped her in his arms and kissed her softly as his penis returned to normal and slid out of her. Hugging tightly, they lay in companionable silence for a while before taking the long shower that had been derailed earlier by hot sex. As they soaped and rinsed each other slowly and sensually, they exchanged lazy kisses and massaged each other's tired muscles.

Afterwards, wrapped in huge fluffy towels, they made their way back to the bedroom and sat on the bed side by side, shoulders touching. Amir reached for Zara's hand at the same instant she reached for his. Hands clasped, they turned to look into each other's eyes seeing the love reflected there. Though unspoken, it was obvious that their relationship had gone way beyond friendship into a territory that maybe they both had wanted to explore a long time ago. They would be together forever. They were sure about that.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
More Stories