Best Friends: At the Toy Store

Story Info
Ali takes Elle to a very special store.
4.8k words
4.62
53.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers

It was a week after Ali and I went away for a very intense weekend. I masturbated every night thinking about the things Ali did in front of me, as well as the things we did together. It changed me, for sure, and it was a little scary.

Ali called me on Thursday night and said, "Hey sweetie! How's the week been?"

"The usual corporate rat race. How about you?" I asked

"Bad, but last weekend gave me new energy. I was in Chicago for a couple of nights on business. I'm exhausted again. We have to get away to the house again soon."

"Definitely," I replied.

"So, Elle, I have an idea," Ali said.

"Oh no... Ali's got an idea!" I teased.

"Yes, well, remember I told you I'd take you to a great toy store?"

"You mean sex toy store," I interrupted.

"Yes! There is the most amazing place, and I made a reservation for you on Saturday." She was animated and pleased with herself to be doing something so thoughtful for me.

"Uh... well... what do you mean 'reservation?'"

"It's a special place that helps you choose the right toy for you. They'll even custom make them if you want."

"Hmm. Wow," I said, sort of unsure of what I was getting myself into.

"You don't sound into it," Ali said, a little plaintively.

"No, no, sweetie. I'm just a little nervous about what it's all about," I said directly.

"Do you trust me?" Ali asked

"Yes."

"Did you masturbate this week?" She asked boldly

"Yeah, like every day," I said, almost exasperated with how horny I'd been.

"Did you wish it could have been more fun?" She was on a roll.

"I guess. It wasn't as exciting as last weekend, for sure"

"Well, girl, you need better toys, for a starter. Please trust me and come Saturday. Come over to my house at 10am and I'll drive you there." She was insistent.

"Ok, I'll trust you," I said. I guess I'd trusted her a lot so far!

SATURDAY AT THE SHOP

I drove up to Ali's house and parked. I knocked on the door and she answered quickly. As one would expect, she was nude, with a waist chain.

"You look relaxed," I said.

"Yeah, doing my usual nudity thing," she said, flashing a bright smile. "I was just trying on some new things that I bought last night at the mall. Want to see?"

"Sure," I said, as Ali disappeared into her bedroom.

She came out a minute later wearing a silky see-through baby doll with high heels. No panties. The top barely came below her pussy.

"Looks great," I offered. "Very sexy. Show me more."

"You mean of my body or my outfits?"

"Outfits. I can see your body pretty well," I joked

"Ok, I only have one more." Ali disappeared and returned in a pale green sparkly top with a dark green belt. High heels. Nothing else.

"I like it. It really brings out your skin tone." I chuckled and said, "Especially good when there's lots of skin"

Ali laughed and went back to the room. She came out in a green sun dress.

"So are you ready? Let's go!" Ali was so excited to be taking me to this place. I was already wet following her fashion show.

As we drove over to "the toy store," Ali said, "So, did I tell you about what I did in Chicago?"

"No, what?" I asked

"Well, I had the morning off, so I was masturbating in my hotel room but had left the door unlocked. I was sitting on one of the chairs in my suite with my legs spread really wide and the maid keyed in."

I looked at her with wide eyes. My mouth fell open.

"Yeah, really! She was completely unfazed. I didn't stop. I just kept masturbating and said, 'you can come in and clean up, if you don't mind my doing this.' She came in and cleaned up while I masturbated. It was amazing. I came so hard, right after she left."

"Oh my," I said, "That really takes guts. I could never do that."

"I think it happens all the time in hotels, although I'd bet it happens less often that they barge in on women doing it," Ali surmised.

We drove up to the "store." It was a nondescript although pretty converted house in a simple mixed business/residential neighborhood. We parked in back and entered the building through the back. The waiting room was elegant and still comfortable. The receptionist was beautiful, a stunning redhead wearing a very short skirt and a somewhat translucent black top. Ali gave my name to the receptionist, who made a call.

We sat on the plush couch for a few minutes. I read the brochure and discovered it had an equally nondescript name: "SoloWorks." It described itself as a "haven for women and men" to "outfit their solo sexual adventures." I thought it was interesting that it also served men.

A beautiful brunette came into the reception area and introduced herself as Sarah. She was wearing a tight black top, showing off her perfect breasts. And she was just wearing smooth grey seam-free panties and high heels. I shook her hand as she said, "You must be Elle. Hi Ali!" Apparently Ali had been here before.

"So before we go back, I thought I'd give you a little introduction and let you know what's going to happen. First, I assume you're here to find some good masturbation aids?" Sarah was smiling earnestly.

I looked at Ali and then at Sarah and nodded in the affirmative.

"Great, so, we want you to feel totally comfortable here and I'll be your guide in this journey. I'm your consultant, and I'll help you with all aspects of choosing a design or designs for you. Ali, are you going to be here while we do this?"

Ali looked at me, and I said, "Yes, definitely. We're totally comfortable with each other."

"Good. I'm glad. So the first thing we'll do is go to a fitting room and talk about what you need. I'll examine you and talk to you about your requirements and masturbation habits and then we'll go to the "showroom," which is where all the toys are kept. There, I'll help you pick out some things to try. Obviously you'll get very aroused during this process, and I'm here to make you as relaxed as possible. Some women are exceptionally private and don't want to go to the showroom for fear of being seen by others, but as you know, Ali, this is a very discreet place, so I encourage you not to fear that step. But whatever suits you is fine, Ok?"

"Yep," I said brightly.

"Ok, so let's go back to the fitting room," Sarah said.

THE FITTING ROOM

We walked through a set of doors into a long hallway. It was sort of laid out like a small hotel or bed and breakfast. We approached a room and entered it. It was a beautiful, tastefully decorated room. A small day bed went along one wall and in the middle of the room there was a raised chair with stirrup-like platforms in front of it, presumably for a persons' feet. Attached to the room was a sizable bathroom with a shower.

"So, here we are. We'll be spending a while in here. This is the fitting room. It's where we try all the things out that I will help you choose, so that we can find the best thing for you. Now, Elle, if you really need to freshen up, there's the bathroom, but... I mean, don't be too concerned because you'll probably get very wet and messy anyway. And I'm very used to a variety of female odors, so, on my behalf, please, please don't be overly concerned or vain about how your vagina is."

"Ok. Well I guess I'm ok. I showered this morning. Just tell me if I need to freshen up," I said, a little sheepishly

"I will. Now typically our clients wear a specially designed smock during the exam and outfitting. It provides easy access for me, catches extra vaginal fluids, and also allows you to be covered when we go to the showroom. It's hanging right there, so, unless you just want to be fully nude during this, I'll leave the room and let you change in comfort."

"Ok, thanks. I'll try it," I said, nervously.

"Ok, be back in a few minutes," Sarah said as she opened the door.

I stood up and looked nervously at Ali as I approached the hanging garment.

"Don't worry sweetie, you're going to like it. Sarah will make you feel really comfortable."

Ali helped me remove my clothes, and helped me on with the smock. It was a tunic sort of thing, white and cottony. It was fairly short, and it was slit up the sides to about waist height. There was a small piece of Velcro at the hem in the front, and a matching piece was in the mid section. The top of it had shoulder straps but they were tie-straps, so you could release the top down, exposing your upper body.

Sarah came back in and made sure I was comfortable. She offered us drinks and went to retrieve them.

When she got back, she said, "Ok, so let's chat. Obviously you like to masturbate. Tell me a little bit more about what you're looking for and what you like to do and in what situations you make love to yourself."

I slowly got started. "Well, I masturbate a lot more now that I don't have a boyfriend. Ali and I have masturbated together a few times, and I guess I would like to know more about the options to me to enhance the feeling. Last weekend, I got to try a couple of her toys—a butt plug, a dildo and a vibrating harness thing."

"And how did you like those?" Sarah asked.

"They were great. I'm pretty inexperienced at using toys. I have one vibrator. I'm not sure what else there really is."

"So did you like anal penetration?"

"Yes, I did surprisingly, but I'm not sure it is a main feature of my masturbation sessions," I added.

"When you masturbate, do you always penetrate yourself or do you focus on the clit or both?"

"I do both. It depends, but when I really want to come, I do both, but I have to rub my clit to come." I surprised myself by being so candid. Ali was looking on, with a semi-serious look on her face.

"Do you masturbate to pictures or fantasies or movies or anything particular medium if you will? Or for example while reading stories at a computer? I mean, so that you use your hands while you play?" she asked.

"Nothing set in stone. I have done that. Ali and I have watched some adult movies last weekend."

"Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Are you lovers?

Ali chimed in, "No, but we have always been close and just started spending time in the nude together. When I want to masturbate, Elle is very open and encouraging about it."

"That nice. Sounds like you have a wonderful friendship. So, Elle, you don't have a special need for something that would operate without your hands being involved?"

"I guess not at this point, but I might like to have that option," I replied.

"Are your masturbation sessions long?" asked Sarah.

"Depends. Sometimes. I've kind of gotten into this idea from Ali of making it last for a long time and staying aroused for a while."

Sarah smiled. "That IS a lot of fun. I do that a lot and I'm glad you're getting into that. So that's a great start. That gives me a lot to work with. So now I'll need you to go sit in that chair so I can examine you. I'm going to be looking at the dimensions and structure of your vaginal area so I can figure out what toys might be best for you. When we make custom toys, we actually do measurements on your pussy and anal area to give the best comfort and effectiveness."

"Wow, that sounds neat. Maybe I'll have something like that done at some point," I said eagerly.

"Yeah, so we'll start with off-the-shelf products and try to find the right ones for you," Sarah said.

I walked over to the chair and sat down.

Sarah said, "Ok, so first make sure that you're sitting on the lower flap of the tunic so it can catch your juices. And then put your legs up on these foot rests here...." I did so and she continued, "Great! Ok. Now I'm just going to lift up the front part of the tunic and Velcro it on here so it stays up. Now scoot forward a little bit."

I felt like I was at the gynecologist, but here I was, getting "fitted" for sex toys, my pussy agape in front of a total stranger. It was very exciting. I was already pretty moist.

"Elle, do you mind if I continue without my panties on? I usually do that with my clients because I may need to demonstrate the use of different toys to you."

I said, "No, not all. Go ahead." She stood up and slipped her panties off, revealing a beautifully groomed vagina. Sarah sat down again on her chair in front of my spread legs and leaned in and asked, "Elle, could you masturbate a little bit just to the point of being very wet?"

Ali was looking at me, smiling sweetly. I said, "Sure..uh...just start now?"

"Yeah that'd be great," Sarah replied.

I started stroking my pussy and found I got very wet, very quickly. I thought this situation was very erotic.

"Ok, great. Looks good. You look very wet. You have a very pretty vagina, by the way. I really like it."

"Thanks," I said, awkward in almost never having received such a compliment.

Sarah began to feel my pussy all around, investigating it intently. She probe with her fingers inside and outside of my pussy and would ask if a certain pressure felt good, bad, or neutral.

"You're doing great, Elle. I think I have a good sense of your pussy. Do you need to come or can you wait?" Sarah asked.

"I can wait, but I'm pretty excited, as you can tell," I admitted.

"Yes, I can, and it's very beautiful. So let's go to the showroom. You can detach the Velcro to cover yourself. Oh, and there will be other women there, and some of them might be nude, just so you know."

I realized that that wouldn't bother me or Ali in the least. I guess Sarah was just being careful.

THE SHOWROOM

We followed her down the hallway. I watched her nude rear sway beautifully. She was an exceptional woman. We entered a big room with racks and racks of sex toys.

There were three other pairs of women looking over the products. The consultants were all wearing the same uniform, except that one of them was still wearing her gray panties. I could see an obvious spot of moisture on her crotch. Their clients didn't make eye contact with me. One was completely nude and the other was wearing the same tunic I was wearing; they were deep in concentration reviewing their counselors' recommendations.

Sarah went directly for three different areas. She explained to me the features and uses of each of the three kinds.

The three items she chose were a standard Pocket Rocket vibrator "for clitoral simulation and all around portability... you can take it anywhere." She also chose a vibrator that had a smooth probe-like extension "which stimulates the clit while the main part of the vibrator is inside of you." And finally, she chose a vibrating egg that one can wear all the time under clothing: "a variation of the harness thing that Ali introduced you to."

BACK TO THE FITTING ROOM

When we got back to the fitting room, Sarah said, "Ok, hop back into the chair. Are you wet enough now or do you need to masturbate a little before trying them?"

"I actually think I'm wet enough. I had to use the tunic to wipe myself a couple of times while we were in the showroom," I said, rather directly.

Sarah responded, "Exciting, isn't it? I'm glad you are enjoying this and that you are comfortable. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to keep you that way."

I had climbed into the chair and spread my legs. I flipped the smock flap up and affixed it with the Velcro.

"This is making me so horny," Ali declared. She'd been so quiet so far, I guess trying to let the process unfold as it would if I were alone with Sarah.

"You can masturbate, Ali. That is if it's ok with Elle," Sarah said matter-of-factly.

I nodded and grinned at Ali and then said to her, "Go for it, hon."

Ali lit up like a kid and started taking her clothes off. She laid down on the day bed and started caressing her breasts.

Sarah smiled and continued. "So let's try the Pocket Rocket first," she said. Sarah turned it on, and I heard its whirring buzz begin. She brought it up to my vagina and started lightly touching it to my outer labia. I shuddered from its effect.

"Feels good?" Sarah asked.

"Oh yes," I replied. My eyes were alternately closing, so I could concentrate on the effect on me, and opening, so I could see what Sarah was doing. Sarah seemed to know exactly how to stimulate me.

"So for example, you could insert your finger in your pussy while you use this on your clit. I particularly like this one because it's short enough so you can rest your arm on yourself while you guide it. Here try it," she suggested, grabbing my hand and guiding it over to hers and the vibrator.

I grabbed it and started using it on my self, Sarah watching intently. I glanced over and Ali was massaging her clitoris, obviously enjoying the view of this pantiless woman staring into my pubic area.

Sarah interrupted the aroused silence and said, "So, let me show you some things." As she took the rocket from me, she said, "Keep masturbating if you want."

She leaned back in her chair and brought her legs apart and showed me the ways she likes to use it. She showed me how she liked to use it on her perineum and also her anus, just on the surface. She got up and washed it off and then handed the unit back to me.

"Do you want to come, or do you want to try the next one."

The next one, a two-pronged affair, was for penetration and clitoral stimulation. Sarah said you could even try turning it around for anal penetration, but she didn't plan for it and for some women, the distances aren't quite right to be comfortable. She said if I wanted to use it that way and it didn't work out, we could investigate something custom. She showed me very briefly how it works by inserting it into her vagina, and then positioning it close to her clit.

"This one doesn't exactly reach to the right place on me, but I think it will work great on you," she said, handing it to me to put in myself.

I inserted it and positioned it. It felt incredible. And it reached perfectly to my clit. I felt so close to cumming, but I pulled it out, wanting to explore the next toy.

Sarah showed me the egg and slowly helped me insert it into my vagina. There was a wire coming out of it leading to a tiny control unit. She showed me how to adjust it. Every setting seemed to feel good... I couldn't imagine deciding how to choose!

Ali screamed out, "I'm cummmming," and as I turned to look at her, her pelvis was spasming and she made beautiful grunting noises as she orgasmed.

Sarah was caressing my thighs while the egg buzzed away.

"Nice?" Sarah asked Ali, grinning big.

"Unbelievable. Sorry to interrupt. Soooo good," she said almost sleepily.

"You guys are a lot of fun," Sarah said, chortling a bit. "How are you doing, Elle?"

"Really great," I said huskily, my legs spread wide open.

"Ok, so let me show you how it would work if you decided to wear it around. Where are your panties?" Sarah asked.

"Over there next to Ali, on the day bed," I replied, caressing my clit, and so close to cumming. Ali was caressing herself again, obviously insatiable.

Sarah got up and retrieved the panties. "Stand up."

I did so and she held the panties at my feet so I could step into them. She helped route the wire over the waist band and said, "So you could have the control unit in your pants pocket or if you have a dress on, you could clip the control unit to the waist band of your panties, as long as the dress is sort of loose at that point. It's a kick to go shopping with this on or go to work or whatever. I wore one at dinner last night. I came several times."

I was delirious with desire and could hardly stand up in a stable way.

Sarah noticed this and asked, "Do you need to come, dear? It looks like you're pretty aroused."

I nodded yes and slipped the panties down and kicked them off. I sat down on the exam chair and picked up the Pocket Rocket. I spread my legs and started buzzing it on my clit. Sarah sat in front of me and started caressing my things. "Let me see you come, Elle," she said.

I was furiously focusing the Rocket on my clit. I had untied the top of my smock to access my breasts and was caressing my nipples. Sarah started caressing (or was it tickling?) my perineum and my anus, very lightly. It was sending me over the top.

edgefull
edgefull
125 Followers
12