Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no playfulness in Amber's voice now, she was all business. "You're going to learn that after I've cum with someone and had a nap, I wake up even hornier and need to be fucked, hard."

Tugging him by the cock, Amber slid off him, got onto her knees and offered herself to him. "Come on," she urged, "I need to feel you inside me."

Kyle eased her hips backwards so she was at the edge of the bed and he could stand on the floor, cock in hand and easing towards her. There was no mistaking that she was excited as he slipped all the way in easily, feeling those gorgeous pussy walls close around him but unable to stop his thrust they were so slippery. "Fuck me." She breathed as she felt him enter. "Fuck me."

He started thrusting steadily, each time drawing himself almost all the way out and then plunging deep again. The situation of being woken up by a beautiful woman demanding to be fucked was new to Kyle but it didn't take him long to warm to the situation, raising a leg up onto the bed to open his legs some more and let his balls slap hard against her as he increased the rhythm.

Amber was already moaning as he began slamming harder into her and then reached down to touch her clit. "Oh God yes." She panted. "Touch me. Make me cum."

Afterwards, he thought it was something to do with his being barely awake, but from nowhere he realized he was going to cum too. There was so little warning, he just thrust into Amber's wet pussy and before he was aware of what was happening he was blowing his stack in there while she pushed hard against his thrusts and started screaming to him that she was cumming too. All through his own orgasm he rubbed hard at her clit and thrust deep into her, his cum shooting into her and adding to their slippery fucking while her pussy cramped and pulled him tight.

The whole thing took less than four minutes from when she woke him and as he pulled out of her and fell back to the bed his head was dizzy with the moment. "God, you're amazing." She fell on top of him, panting and kissing him as her boobs squashed against his chest. "You did it again, without even trying. That was such a rush."

Kyle wasn't about to argue with her, but he thought she was the amazing one. As he looked into her beautiful shining eyes he wondered back to when the phone rang just a few short hours ago and how only yesterday he would have given anything to be next to Amber. He looked up at her and gave a short laugh.

"What?" She giggled at him.

"Nothing." He kissed her. "You know, some things just work out sometimes."

12